Jack of Blades(Fable 1) vs. Ganondorf(tp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
No other Dorf feats just this version vs. Jack of Blades from fable.

NemeBro
What is up with this "Only Twilight Princess feats" bullshit? Seriously.

Zant, who possessed only a fraction of Ganondorf's power, was able to pull Hyrule into another dimension, the Twilight realm.

On the other hand, Jack at his peak, along with the rest of the court, could burn the whole of Albion until the earth was black and the sky thick with smoke, they lifted the seas into the sky and dropped it onto Albion, flooding it, and were able to twist the minds of the entire country until they were rendered insane.

If Jack is wielding a completed Sword of Aeons, that makes him signifigantly stronger. Using it, William Black was able to completely destroy the Knight of Blades, destroy Jack of Blade's body, and in his fight with the Queen of Blades mountains were raised and valleys formed by the power of their blows. It is implied that the Sword of Aeons was responsible for much of William Black's power, and Albion itself seemingly reshaped itself according to his will. Jack was the creator and original wielder of the Sword.

So stuff.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
What is up with this "Only Twilight Princess feats" bullshit? Seriously.

Zant, who possessed only a fraction of Ganondorf's power, was able to pull Hyrule into another dimension, the Twilight realm.

On the other hand, Jack at his peak, along with the rest of the court, could burn the whole of Albion until the earth was black and the sky thick with smoke, they lifted the seas into the sky and dropped it onto Albion, flooding it, and were able to twist the minds of the entire country until they were rendered insane.

If Jack is wielding a completed Sword of Aeons, that makes him signifigantly stronger. Using it, William Black was able to completely destroy the Knight of Blades, destroy Jack of Blade's body, and in his fight with the Queen of Blades mountains were raised and valleys formed by the power of their blows. It is implied that the Sword of Aeons was responsible for much of William Black's power, and Albion itself seemingly reshaped itself according to his will. Jack was the creator and original wielder of the Sword.

So stuff. Oh because maybe it's a different Dorf with different abilities from one game vs. Jack from fable 1.

I think you are also overhyping Zant's feat and let's face it the guy just dominated hyrule while albion's defenses and the guild are much more formidable than hyrule's lackluster army.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh because maybe it's a different Dorf with different abilities from one game vs. Jack from fable 1.

I think you are also overhyping Zant's feat and let's face it the guy just dominated hyrule while albion's defenses and the guild are much more formidable than hyrule's lackluster army. 1. Different Dorf? Same Ganondorf in every series actually. The one in TP was arguably one of the weaker ones, being young and relatively new to the power of the Triforce.

2. Overhyping Zant's feat? Then prove it. Zant was able to merge Hyrule with the Twilight realm casually. You cannot disprove this.

You can count the number of formidable heroes in Albion at the time of Jack's invasion on one hand. no expression Thunder, Briar Rose, the Guildmaster, and... Holy shit that's it. no expression

Maze was dead and working for Jack, Whisper is either dead or she left Albion at the time, Theresa is pretty incapacitated, Twinblade is either dead or chilling in his bandit camp so he is not doing anything, only Thunder, Rose, and Guildmaster were confirmed to fight, and Jack only fought Guildmaster personally, the rest were handled by his Minions.

And before the game, Jack and the rest of the Court were able to easily take over Albion because Heroes did not exist, nor did Will.

Not that that has anything to do with this battle.

The problem with Fable characters is that all we really have is implied overall power for many of them, in-game not much of this mountain raising and valley forming power is displayed.

Also, I know more about both Fable and Legend of Zelda than you do, please don't tell me I am wrong without actually proving it.

ScreamPaste
No, Quanchi. It's the same Ganondorf in every game. Stop failing.

MooCowofJustice
Dude, if you want to get trolled you can just ask. You don't need to be a douchebag first. It saves time.

quanchi112
1. Different Dorf? Same Ganondorf in every series actually. The one in TP was arguably one of the weaker ones, being young and relatively new to the power of the Triforce.

2. Overhyping Zant's feat? Then prove it. Zant was able to merge Hyrule with the Twilight realm casually. You cannot disprove this.

You can count the number of formidable heroes in Albion at the time of Jack's invasion on one hand. no expression Thunder, Briar Rose, the Guildmaster, and... Holy shit that's it. no expression

Maze was dead and working for Jack, Whisper is either dead or she left Albion at the time, Theresa is pretty incapacitated, Twinblade is either dead or chilling in his bandit camp so he is not doing anything, only Thunder, Rose, and Guildmaster were confirmed to fight, and Jack only fought Guildmaster personally, the rest were handled by his Minions.

And before the game, Jack and the rest of the Court were able to easily take over Albion because Heroes did not exist, nor did Will.

Not that that has anything to do with this battle.

The problem with Fable characters is that all we really have is implied overall power for many of them, in-game not much of this mountain raising and valley forming power is displayed.

Also, I know more about both Fable and Legend of Zelda than you do, please don't tell me I am wrong without actually proving it. So I guess the guildmaster and all the guards backing the guild don't count. I guess maze doesn't count either and the fact he thought it was hopeless challenging Jack because he was that powerful. Jack intimidated an entire realm of heroes who had more legends than hyrule could shake a stick at. Hyrule basically shells out Links while the guild always has badass heroes/villains.

You are also forgetting the fact the hero you are whether you choose to be good over evil opposes him as does your sister as does your mother who was also an arena champion like Thunder and yourself.

I mean try and keep up. Let's see Maze gave up as he wasn't worthy enough to wield the heroic sword of legend against jack and we also had Briar Rose, Thunder, the hero of the game, your mother, your sister, guildmaster and the entire guild and all the guards. So Maze racking his brain just trying to think of a way to oppose Jack shows you how powerful and formidable Jack actually was. Maze felt it was hopeless and figured if you can't beat him join him. That's because Jack was a true badass unlike Dorf.

1. Yes, it is a different Dorf because he had no clue what the master sword was and was clueless about Link, the mages, etc. This reeks of an alternate timeline which means different Dorf. I mean you don't even know what an alternate reality is an dI just showed you up again.

2.What's so impressive about merging certain parts of hyrule ? What does that have to do with anything about another realm when we have seen how easily hyrule was conquered and one inexperienced Link with a few weeks training charge through Zant and his entire army with Midna.

I just went through the first fable and you have it all wrong just like zelda. Sorry but you fail to comprehend what you play unlike myself. The realm was full of power and actual forces unlike zelda where we see weak soldiers actually cower away from any resistance unlike the Guild and the forces in this game who are actually competent.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, Quanchi. It's the same Ganondorf in every game. Stop failing. If it is why doesn't he know what the master sword is?

MooCowofJustice
Find me a quote where he says he doesn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Find me a quote where he says he doesn't. Do you want me to post the line where he isn't impressed by Link's sword implying he has no idea of what he is up against. If he is the same Dorf he knows very well the sword is his bane but is rather clueless and overconfident in tp.

NemeBro
So I guess the guildmaster and all the guards backing the guild don't count. I guess maze doesn't count either and the fact he thought it was hopeless challenging Jack because he was that powerful. Jack intimidated an entire realm of heroes who had more legends than hyrule could shake a stick at. Hyrule basically shells out Links while the guild always has badass heroes/villains.

You are also forgetting the fact the hero you are whether you choose to be good over evil opposes him as does your sister as does your mother who was also an arena champion like Thunder and yourself.

I mean try and keep up. Let's see Maze gave up as he wasn't worthy enough to wield the heroic sword of legend against jack and we also had Briar Rose, Thunder, the hero of the game, your mother, your sister, guildmaster and the entire guild and all the guards. So Maze racking his brain just trying to think of a way to oppose Jack shows you how powerful and formidable Jack actually was. Maze felt it was hopeless and figured if you can't beat him join him. That's because Jack was a true badass unlike Dorf.

1. Yes, it is a different Dorf because he had no clue what the master sword was and was clueless about Link, the mages, etc. This reeks of an alternate timeline which means different Dorf. I mean you don't even know what an alternate reality is an dI just showed you up again.

2.What's so impressive about merging certain parts of hyrule ? What does that have to do with anything about another realm when we have seen how easily hyrule was conquered and one inexperienced Link with a few weeks training charge through Zant and his entire army with Midna.

I just went through the first fable and you have it all wrong just like zelda. Sorry but you fail to comprehend what you play unlike myself. The realm was full of power and actual forces unlike zelda where we see weak soldiers actually cower away from any resistance unlike the Guild and the forces in this game who are actually competent. 1. HUMOR ME. Bring up ONE impressive feat of the Guildmaster in the games. When your Hero kills him in Lost Chapters, while the Guildmaster is boasting, your Hero effortlessly kicks him to the ground and impales him. I only included the Guildmaster at all because he is the leader of the Guild, and should be strong, but he NEVER displays it. If you knew shit about the games then you would know that the reason Maze is Jack's slave is because Jack saved his life when Maze was a child and forced him to serve him in payment, and yes Jack could defeat Maze, easily, but Maze is hardly impressive compared to Ganondorf. Jack was regarded as the strongest of Heroes at the time, yes, but tell me, can ANY of them claim to be as powerful as Ganondorf? More legends than Hyrule can shake a stick at? Oh please, William Black, Jack of Blades, Hero of Oakvale, Nostro (Very much stretching the word legend with him, though he did found the Heroes Guild), and the Hero of Bowerstone, those are the only heroes you could really call "legends." Even Thunder is very much forgotten by the time of Fable 2.

Did I really have to mention the Hero? Oh, and, you know, when you actually fight Jack as the Hero, you beat him. no expression Both times. Your mother was an arena champion. In that she survived it. Fun fact, before you (Assuming you do not completely suck), only Thunder and Jack of Blades himself had completed the tournament without having to take a rest, meaning your mother did. Hardly a legend. Your sister has killed some bandit. Whoopity ****ing doo. I have been killing bandits since the beginning of the game. As for your mother, by the time of the Razing of Oakvale, she had not seen combat for I believe it was 14 years, having lived as a mother and wife, not to mention, you know, Jack did not ransack the village alone. He had an entire horde of bandits, and Maze as well.

Try and keep up? Quan I am at the bare minimum three times your better, so do not talk down to me. Do not get me wrong, Jack was formidable. Also take note nowhere in a single one of my ****ing posts have I ever actually said Ganondorf would WIN, so why you are arguing this shit with me baffles me. Yes, Maze was searching for a way to fight Jack but gave up, but you act like Jack was the only thing people would need to fight. Did you miss the limitless armies of Minions and undead sir? Because, you know, those seemed to keep Briar Rose and Thunder busy alone, along with a plethora of Guildsmen and Guardsmen. Your mother is, hey, guess what, not only an old woman, BUT HAS BEEN BEING TORTURED AND IN PRISON FOR YEARS. There is a reason she does not help you fight the Kraken, or even any of the undead. Not to mention that both your mother and Theresa were both under Jack's power. Ganondorf was actually able to conquer the world and held it for seven years. Jack failed at conquering a country. Whose achievements are greater now? Thing is, I actually LIKE Jack, he is one of my favorite characters, your argument for him is just crap, along with constant slandering of Zelda and Ganondorf. Why do you feel the need to bait? Just because I make you look like a child doesn't mean you should troll me.

1. It is the exact same Ganondorf in terms of powerset, Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power. Nothing more.

2. Because he pulled most of a country into another dimension. no expression Hyrule being easily conquered has nothing to do with the feat, that's like saying busting a planet is not impressive because it only had weak humans on it. no expression Your logic is among the worst I have ever seen, and I have debated some of the worst debaters on KMC in general, your logic is BAD. Link is actually very experienced by the time he fights Zant. Seeing as how earlier in the game Zant easily tooled him, but when they fight Link won. Might also have something to do with being more powerful. no expression

You JUST NOW beat Fable, I have beaten the first Fable 31 times, and I have beaten Fable 2 9 times. I know virtually everything there is to know about Fable as a series, I can answer nearly any question you could ask me about it. I have more knowledge on Fable than you have knowledge. The same goes with Zelda. I usually do not get so easily annoyed, but for some guy who has played like friggin two Zelda games and the first Fable once to tell me that don't know what I am talking about on two series I am VERY familiar with and know nearly everything about, I tend to get peeved. You can barely comprehend the posts I type, as evidence seems to show. Hyrule's armies are nothing special, while this is true, it has no bearing on the fight itself in this case, something you fail to comprehend.

quanchi112
1. HUMOR ME. Bring up ONE impressive feat of the Guildmaster in the games. When your Hero kills him in Lost Chapters, while the Guildmaster is boasting, your Hero effortlessly kicks him to the ground and impales him. I only included the Guildmaster at all because he is the leader of the Guild, and should be strong, but he NEVER displays it. If you knew shit about the games then you would know that the reason Maze is Jack's slave is because Jack saved his life when Maze was a child and forced him to serve him in payment, and yes Jack could defeat Maze, easily, but Maze is hardly impressive compared to Ganondorf. Jack was regarded as the strongest of Heroes at the time, yes, but tell me, can ANY of them claim to be as powerful as Ganondorf? More legends than Hyrule can shake a stick at? Oh please, William Black, Jack of Blades, Hero of Oakvale, Nostro (Very much stretching the word legend with him, though he did found the Heroes Guild), and the Hero of Bowerstone, those are the only heroes you could really call "legends." Even Thunder is very much forgotten by the time of Fable 2.

Did I really have to mention the Hero? Oh, and, you know, when you actually fight Jack as the Hero, you beat him. no expression Both times. Your mother was an arena champion. In that she survived it. Fun fact, before you (Assuming you do not completely suck), only Thunder and Jack of Blades himself had completed the tournament without having to take a rest, meaning your mother did. Hardly a legend. Your sister has killed some bandit. Whoopity ****ing doo. I have been killing bandits since the beginning of the game. As for your mother, by the time of the Razing of Oakvale, she had not seen combat for I believe it was 14 years, having lived as a mother and wife, not to mention, you know, Jack did not ransack the village alone. He had an entire horde of bandits, and Maze as well.

Try and keep up? Quan I am at the bare minimum three times your better, so do not talk down to me. Do not get me wrong, Jack was formidable. Also take note nowhere in a single one of my ****ing posts have I ever actually said Ganondorf would WIN, so why you are arguing this shit with me baffles me. Yes, Maze was searching for a way to fight Jack but gave up, but you act like Jack was the only thing people would need to fight. Did you miss the limitless armies of Minions and undead sir? Because, you know, those seemed to keep Briar Rose and Thunder busy alone, along with a plethora of Guildsmen and Guardsmen. Your mother is, hey, guess what, not only an old woman, BUT HAS BEEN BEING TORTURED AND IN PRISON FOR YEARS. There is a reason she does not help you fight the Kraken, or even any of the undead. Not to mention that both your mother and Theresa were both under Jack's power. Ganondorf was actually able to conquer the world and held it for seven years. Jack failed at conquering a country. Whose achievements are greater now? Thing is, I actually LIKE Jack, he is one of my favorite characters, your argument for him is just crap, along with constant slandering of Zelda and Ganondorf. Why do you feel the need to bait? Just because I make you look like a child doesn't mean you should troll me.

1. It is the exact same Ganondorf in terms of powerset, Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power. Nothing more.

2. Because he pulled most of a country into another dimension. no expression Hyrule being easily conquered has nothing to do with the feat, that's like saying busting a planet is not impressive because it only had weak humans on it. no expression Your logic is among the worst I have ever seen, and I have debated some of the worst debaters on KMC in general, your logic is BAD. Link is actually very experienced by the time he fights Zant. Seeing as how earlier in the game Zant easily tooled him, but when they fight Link won. Might also have something to do with being more powerful. no expression

You JUST NOW beat Fable, I have beaten the first Fable 31 times, and I have beaten Fable 2 9 times. I know virtually everything there is to know about Fable as a series, I can answer nearly any question you could ask me about it. I have more knowledge on Fable than you have knowledge. The same goes with Zelda. I usually do not get so easily annoyed, but for some guy who has played like friggin two Zelda games and the first Fable once to tell me that don't know what I am talking about on two series I am VERY familiar with and know nearly everything about, I tend to get peeved. You can barely comprehend the posts I type, as evidence seems to show. Hyrule's armies are nothing special, while this is true, it has no bearing on the fight itself in this case, something you fail to comprehend. Yes, your hero who is a force to be reckoned with and you are fighting an old man. Of course he annihilates him and just physically rapes him he's an old man and had fought through his defenses and all the guards. I mean come on physically he was nothing his magic and his aid made him formidable as did his knowledge and strength as a leader and mentor.

I haven't played fable 2 yet that is next on the docket so please relax here and only speak of the first game you always get so riled up over this stuff. Arena champions are badasses and that's the point and are known throughout the lands due to the difficulty of winning against the challenges they face inside the arena.

You aren't my better you just played the second game which I haven't but don't worry I went through the first one rather quickly and beat it the second time in less than a day. I'll soon be able to discuss part 2 once I get to it. You just have the benefit of playing these games prior to me and that's it, lol. Time isn't your ally it's your enemy.

1,If it's the same character like you say from game to game then he should have all the same memories but since you concede he doesn't then you agree it's a different Ganondorf. In comics darkseid can be an alternate reality version with the same powerset but he isn't the same one. I mean try and keep up I am so much more intelligent than you are and ever will be.

You are going to start chirping out details to the second one so I must refrain from this thread until I march on through the second game of this awesome series. I already dislike how you put down the fable one characters.

Just remember I will beat the second one and will return here to pwn you. Fable is just the series for me and unlike you I won't put down the characters like yourself.

MooCowofJustice
Do you want me to post the line where he isn't impressed by Link's sword implying he has no idea of what he is up against. If he is the same Dorf he knows very well the sword is his bane but is rather clueless and overconfident in tp.

Sure, go ahead. Because I could quite easily say the opposite about that. Because he isn't impressed implies he does recognize the blade, but does not fear it. You know, because he is Ganondorf and a badass, quite confident in his own power.

And no, losing to the sword before does not necessarily mean that he would be less confident. The sword itself is a very powerful weapon, but it still has to be wielded efficiently.

ScreamPaste
I should point out Quanchi's wrong, as usual, Ganon's talking about the Sage's sword when he says "an impressive looking blade, but nothing more". He goes on to say he'll use it to plunge the world into darkness or something.

You may all continue to rape his arguments.

NemeBro
I do not really see the point in replying honestly, you replied to so little of my post and I have clearly bested you, but let's have some more fun shall we?

Yes, your hero who is a force to be reckoned with and you are fighting an old man. Of course he annihilates him and just physically rapes him he's an old man and had fought through his defenses and all the guards. I mean come on physically he was nothing his magic and his aid made him formidable as did his knowledge and strength as a leader and mentor.

I haven't played fable 2 yet that is next on the docket so please relax here and only speak of the first game you always get so riled up over this stuff. Arena champions are badasses and that's the point and are known throughout the lands due to the difficulty of winning against the challenges they face inside the arena.

You aren't my better you just played the second game which I haven't but don't worry I went through the first one rather quickly and beat it the second time in less than a day. I'll soon be able to discuss part 2 once I get to it. You just have the benefit of playing these games prior to me and that's it, lol. Time isn't your ally it's your enemy.

1,If it's the same character like you say from game to game then he should have all the same memories but since you concede he doesn't then you agree it's a different Ganondorf. In comics darkseid can be an alternate reality version with the same powerset but he isn't the same one. I mean try and keep up I am so much more intelligent than you are and ever will be.

You are going to start chirping out details to the second one so I must refrain from this thread until I march on through the second game of this awesome series. I already dislike how you put down the fable one characters.

Just remember I will beat the second one and will return here to pwn you. Fable is just the series for me and unlike you I won't put down the characters like yourself. Oh? And you can prove the Guildmaster is a force to be reckoned with? Remember, Maze was just as old, and is physically far superior. The Guildmaster was not even attacking you when you go to kill him, he was only buffing up some random guards who you can easily kill at this point. Though if you recall I did mention him, but he is nowhere as impressive as you are likening him to be.

It is relevant. Your lack of knowledge is not a reason for me to drop a completely valid point. You say that there are so many legends alive at the time, yet literally none but Jack of Blades and the Hero of Oakvale are remembered some 500 or so years later. OH! Another fun fact, wanna know something cool? In Fable 2, the Guild is no more, a bunch of PEASANTS overthrew them and killed the Heroes armed with nothing more than the first rifles ever put into use, flintlocks for instance. There are literally four Heroes alive in the game, including you. Wow. So impressive, that Guild is. Arena champions are tough yes. Who besides Thunder and you are Arena champions that could have fought Jack? Your mother doesn't count, being old and weak. Thunder and you are the only confirmed living Arena champions that can fight Jack.

I have memorised the location of every solitary Silver Key based on vision-memory (I can easily identify the locations where one will be while playing) and know where every unique item is. I have played Fable 2 more times than you have played 1, and I replayed the first one more than any other game. I can even tell you the complete backstory of Albion, which is heavily intertwined with that of Jack of Blades, I am far more knowledgable of it.

1. He has not merely the same powerset, he has everything that gave him that powerset. Quan, you cannot even claim to be as intelligent as a fifth grader until you have learned the concept of inertia.

2. Because most have not shown to be that impressive. For truly impressive Fable feats, one must look at the backstory of the game.

Jack of Blades is one of my favorite characters period. As stated. Fable is one of my favorite series, period. I liked Maze as a character, particularly his backstory, and there are a few characters from the sequel I liked as well. The only character I really dislike is the Guildmaster. Because I don't need to be reminded that my ****ing health is low.

Nephthys
To be fair though, he could 'break' you, remember? Attacking him was the best part of Fable, especially when you can kick him in the head.

Burning thought
If what Nemebro says about Jack of blades powers are true (from playing the game I dont remember him breaking mountains but meh) then he stomps with ease, merging twilight with hyrule is not really that impressive as its practical use takes a long time and Zant is soft.

Also Jack of blades for those who had LC version can turn into a dragon, cant remember its powers but it was pretty cool.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Burning thought
If what Nemebro says about Jack of blades powers are true (from playing the game I dont remember him breaking mountains but meh) then he stomps with ease, merging twilight with hyrule is not really that impressive as its practical use takes a long time and Zant is soft.

Also Jack of blades for those who had LC version can turn into a dragon, cant remember its powers but it was pretty cool.

This sounds like bias to me. If someone claimed Ganondorf could do the same thing, you would have asked for charge time, cast time, effect time, range, circumstances, and/or size of the mountains/oceans by now.

Phanteros
Jack was powered down in fable 1, even then in his full power he wouldn't be Ganondorf who ****ed two continents.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought

Also Jack of blades for those who had LC version can turn into a dragon, cant remember its powers but it was pretty cool. It's from the backstory, is about the coming of the first Archon, who was named William Black.

Jack of Blades was part of an unholy triumvirate of abominations from a dimension called the Void. His two allies were the Knight of Blades and the Queen of Blades. They asserted themselves upon what was Albion at the time, when the people refused to abide them, they first scorched the country until the earth was black and the sky blotted out by smoke. When they still denied them, they raised the seas and flooded the country. When the people weathered the destruction still, they invaded their minds and drove the country insane. So at the least, in this Jack had help.

Then some gai named William Black was born. He was extremely powerful for a human, able to perform acts of raw might that came to be known as Will, thus William Black can be considered the father of Heroes as we know them. Jack, aware of his growing power, ported him into another dimension. Jack, armed with the Sword of Aeons, tried to kill Black, but Black was able to evade Jack and escape, stealing the Sword in the process.

William then set out to pwn the Court in the ass. With the power of the Sword of Aeons, William was able to completely destroy the Knight of Blades. He then fought Jack, and after trading blows Jack's body was destroyed by his own weapon, though unbeknownst to anyone Jack's spirit lived on. William then fought the Queen of Blades, with the power of the Sword of Aeons, William was able to fight the Queen for days, they raised mountains and formed valleys with the force of their blows, until William emerged victorious.

William then became the ruler of Albion, and its first Archon. With the power of the Sword of Aeons, it was as if the world literally bended to his will, although not explicitly stated, I assume the Sword is what was used to create the Spires, such as the one used in Fable 2, which could warp reality.

Anyway, theoretically, Jack armed with the Sword of Aeons would be the most powerful member of the Court, but meh.

Anyway, you're wrong, merging Hyrule with the Twilight Realm was done isntantly in all times Zant was shown doing it.

Burning thought
It's from the backstory, is about the coming of the first Archon, who was named William Black.

Jack of Blades was part of an unholy triumvirate of abominations from a dimension called the Void. His two allies were the Knight of Blades and the Queen of Blades. They asserted themselves upon what was Albion at the time, when the people refused to abide them, they first scorched the country until the earth was black and the sky blotted out by smoke. When they still denied them, they raised the seas and flooded the country. When the people weathered the destruction still, they invaded their minds and drove the country insane. So at the least, in this Jack had help.

Then some gai named William Black was born. He was extremely powerful for a human, able to perform acts of raw might that came to be known as Will, thus William Black can be considered the father of Heroes as we know them. Jack, aware of his growing power, ported him into another dimension. Jack, armed with the Sword of Aeons, tried to kill Black, but Black was able to evade Jack and escape, stealing the Sword in the process.

William then set out to pwn the Court in the ass. With the power of the Sword of Aeons, William was able to completely destroy the Knight of Blades. He then fought Jack, and after trading blows Jack's body was destroyed by his own weapon, though unbeknownst to anyone Jack's spirit lived on. William then fought the Queen of Blades, with the power of the Sword of Aeons, William was able to fight the Queen for days, they raised mountains and formed valleys with the force of their blows, until William emerged victorious.

William then became the ruler of Albion, and its first Archon. With the power of the Sword of Aeons, it was as if the world literally bended to his will, although not explicitly stated, I assume the Sword is what was used to create the Spires, such as the one used in Fable 2, which could warp reality.

Anyway, theoretically, Jack armed with the Sword of Aeons would be the most powerful member of the Court, but meh.

Anyway, you're wrong, merging Hyrule with the Twilight Realm was done isntantly in all times Zant was shown doing it.

And this was in-game? or did you get it from another source or fable 2 or something?

Originally posted by The Scenario
This sounds like bias to me. If someone claimed Ganondorf could do the same thing, you would have asked for charge time, cast time, effect time, range, circumstances, and/or size of the mountains/oceans by now.

Your right....

BloodRain
Any way to see this Jack do these things?

NemeBro
Nah, that is literally all from backstory from the official site, that's the only indication of Jack's power we really have.

BloodRain
Link to the info?

quanchi112
Sure, go ahead. Because I could quite easily say the opposite about that. Because he isn't impressed implies he does recognize the blade, but does not fear it. You know, because he is Ganondorf and a badass, quite confident in his own power.

And no, losing to the sword before does not necessarily mean that he would be less confident. The sword itself is a very powerful weapon, but it still has to be wielded efficiently. What? He has no clue about the blade and if he had a clue about his countless defeats he wouldn't be so overconfident unless you are suggesting he's the biggest moron in video games along the lines of a Bowser who loses every single time.

Either he's an idiot or ignorant. Pick one. Either way you look at it it's not good for him.

When has Dorf bested a master sword user?

I should point out Quanchi's wrong, as usual, Ganon's talking about the Sage's sword when he says "an impressive looking blade, but nothing more". He goes on to say he'll use it to plunge the world into darkness or something.

You may all continue to rape his arguments. He's talking about Link's blade genius.

quanchi112
I do not really see the point in replying honestly, you replied to so little of my post and I have clearly bested you, but let's have some more fun shall we?

Oh? And you can prove the Guildmaster is a force to be reckoned with? Remember, Maze was just as old, and is physically far superior. The Guildmaster was not even attacking you when you go to kill him, he was only buffing up some random guards who you can easily kill at this point. Though if you recall I did mention him, but he is nowhere as impressive as you are likening him to be.

It is relevant. Your lack of knowledge is not a reason for me to drop a completely valid point. You say that there are so many legends alive at the time, yet literally none but Jack of Blades and the Hero of Oakvale are remembered some 500 or so years later. OH! Another fun fact, wanna know something cool? In Fable 2, the Guild is no more, a bunch of PEASANTS overthrew them and killed the Heroes armed with nothing more than the first rifles ever put into use, flintlocks for instance. There are literally four Heroes alive in the game, including you. Wow. So impressive, that Guild is. Arena champions are tough yes. Who besides Thunder and you are Arena champions that could have fought Jack? Your mother doesn't count, being old and weak. Thunder and you are the only confirmed living Arena champions that can fight Jack.

I have memorised the location of every solitary Silver Key based on vision-memory (I can easily identify the locations where one will be while playing) and know where every unique item is. I have played Fable 2 more times than you have played 1, and I replayed the first one more than any other game. I can even tell you the complete backstory of Albion, which is heavily intertwined with that of Jack of Blades, I am far more knowledgable of it.

1. He has not merely the same powerset, he has everything that gave him that powerset. Quan, you cannot even claim to be as intelligent as a fifth grader until you have learned the concept of inertia.

2. Because most have not shown to be that impressive. For truly impressive Fable feats, one must look at the backstory of the game.

Jack of Blades is one of my favorite characters period. As stated. Fable is one of my favorite series, period. I liked Maze as a character, particularly his backstory, and there are a few characters from the sequel I liked as well. The only character I really dislike is the Guildmaster. Because I don't need to be reminded that my ****ing health is low. The Guildmaster is head of the guild do you feel being the head of an entire assemblage of heroes means he's terrible. He wasn't physically anywhere near the hero of the first one so no shame in losing there. He has the guards to fight by his side as he uses his magic. I don't think just anyone can easily throw him down and kill him but the hero of fable one was definitely powerful enough in his prime to do so to a man far outside his prime.

You downplay fable so much I don't acknowledge you as a fan.

The whole world converging on a guild at a point where we don't know who was killed, how impressive they were, etc. is hardly a point. Being remembered 500 years later is awesome and of course everyone isn't remembered so. You also forget Scythe who was remembered. Just throwing knowledge at you and I didn't need to beat it 80 times like you to do so. I am a much faster learned.

In fable one the badass characters again are as follows, Maze, Thunder, Hero, Jack of Blades, Twinblades, and Scythe.

This is a much more impressive cast of characters than Link, Zant, and Ganondorf. I mean Jack is actually competent while Dorf is anything but.
I don't care what you memorize and how many times you go through the game you are a slow learner and you underrate these characters and aren't a true fan.

1.Same powerset doesn't have anything to do with alternate realities it has to do with experiences and memories and you can't grasp because you are either biased or not intelligent.

2. I played the game and realized jack was impressive, his intelligence was impressive, the sword he wielded was impressive, the hero he faced was most impressive, etc. I guess the obvious escapes you yet again.

I don't think so you underrate jack and most of the fable series. You might like going through it over and over again but you don't interpret the characters correctly.

MooCowofJustice
What? He has no clue about the blade and if he had a clue about his countless defeats he wouldn't be so overconfident unless you are suggesting he's the biggest moron in video games along the lines of a Bowser who loses every single time.

Either he's an idiot or ignorant. Pick one. Either way you look at it it's not good for him.

When has Dorf bested a master sword user?

Sorry, but you have absolutely nothing to support that. And no, Ganondorf is still capable of being extremely confident. As I said the Master Sword still has to be wielded effectively and having the Master Sword has NEVER guaranteed a victory over him.

He is neither.

Never. And I won't claim he has.

quanchi112

He is neither.

What does having the master sword have to do with anything/? Link beat him because he's the better man and wielded a weapon better in direct combat here just like Jack will do. In this thread you don't need the master sword and in this game he was defeated without the master sword being present. Jack faced a more powerful hero who was stronger, had more experience, had more options than Link and had him beat multiple times but didn't kill him as he needed him.

Link just bucked Dorf out with a few weeks of experience.
Sorry, but you have absolutely nothing to support that. And no, Ganondorf is still capable of being extremely confident. As I said the Master Sword still has to be wielded effectively and having the Master Sword has NEVER guaranteed a victory over him.

He is neither.

Yes, Dorf always loses to whatever hero he faces no matter how little experience they have with the sword.

The Scenario
What? He has no clue about the blade and if he had a clue about his countless defeats he wouldn't be so overconfident unless you are suggesting he's the biggest moron in video games along the lines of a Bowser who loses every single time.

FVa9cxXaYzc

0:21

"An impressive looking blade..."

*Holds up Sage's sword*

"But nothing more. Would you hear my desire?"

*Unsheathes Sage's sword*

"To take this foul blade...and use it to blot out the light forever!"

Why choose when the answer is neither? Wasn't it you has said repeatedly he's against "one inexperienced Link with a few weeks of training"?

Since Ganondorf underestimating Link seems to mean he's an idiot, wouldn't you also be an idiot by that logic? Since you also underestimate Link.

Ocarina of Time.

Nope, see above.

Also, I just want to point out:
4CLTuA5Agj4

7:00 to the end. I recommend turning off the volume.

NemeBro
The Guildmaster is head of the guild do you feel being the head of an entire assemblage of heroes means he's terrible. He wasn't physically anywhere near the hero of the first one so no shame in losing there. He has the guards to fight by his side as he uses his magic. I don't think just anyone can easily throw him down and kill him but the hero of fable one was definitely powerful enough in his prime to do so to a man far outside his prime.

You downplay fable so much I don't acknowledge you as a fan.

The whole world converging on a guild at a point where we don't know who was killed, how impressive they were, etc. is hardly a point. Being remembered 500 years later is awesome and of course everyone isn't remembered so. You also forget Scythe who was remembered. Just throwing knowledge at you and I didn't need to beat it 80 times like you to do so. I am a much faster learned.

In fable one the badass characters again are as follows, Maze, Thunder, Hero, Jack of Blades, Twinblades, and Scythe.

This is a much more impressive cast of characters than Link, Zant, and Ganondorf. I mean Jack is actually competent while Dorf is anything but.
I don't care what you memorize and how many times you go through the game you are a slow learner and you underrate these characters and aren't a true fan.

1.Same powerset doesn't have anything to do with alternate realities it has to do with experiences and memories and you can't grasp because you are either biased or not intelligent.

2. I played the game and realized jack was impressive, his intelligence was impressive, the sword he wielded was impressive, the hero he faced was most impressive, etc. I guess the obvious escapes you yet again.

I don't think so you underrate jack and most of the fable series. You might like going through it over and over again but you don't interpret the characters correctly. Bring up a combat feat from him then. You are so sure of his power you should be able to easily do this simple task, right? I have no doubt at one time the Guildmaster was a powerful Hero, when he was younger, but he showed not a single personal combat feat, all he managed to do was buff some normal guards. You cannot prove he is very strong at all. Weaver has not a feat to his name.

No, I just am knowledgable enough about the series that I do not overrate it like you do, I am well aware how powerful Fable as a series is, and in case you did not notice because you hurt yourself reading my posts (Wear that helmet man), I never at any point said Jack of Blades loses this fight. I am very much a fan of the series, I have had Fable III pre-ordered since I was first able to do so, I don't need an insignifigant person on the internet to "acknowledge" me as being a fan of one of my favorite series, I know I'm a fan.

Lol. "Whole world." Cute. First of all, the attack was only done by people of Albion, a single country, which, due to the name, I assume is the size of England (Albion is an archaic name for England). The destruction of the Guild was perpetrated by a single mob of villagers, who killed most of the Heroes and destroyed the Guild, few Heroes survived. Oh nonononono sir, it is very much a point, since it is said that after the threat of Jack was gone, the Guild was able to grow and thrive beyond what it was before, so it is very much a point. You were also bringing up Jack besting the Guild's heroes as though it were some sort of accomplishment, when in fact other than a select few the Guildsman's individual abilities are largely unknown, although if gameplay says anything, they are rather unimpressive. The Hero and Jack of Blades are massive exceptions to the rule, Thunder was only a fleeting moment of glory, others even less, t'was the point. Actually, I mentioned Scythe as a legend, you just did not realise that because my knowledge of the series is much greater than your own. smile Scythe is William Black, the first Archon, and the man who took down the Court, although it is mentioned that as Scythe he is a decrepit shell of his former self... Which is fairly obvious really, considering the fact that he can barely be considered alive at this point. Only you have proven to be far less informed on the series that I on, your sad, pathetic boasts of intellect convince only yourself, in an attempt to feed your withering ego and convince yourself that you are more than you truly are.

Maze was dead by the time Jack invaded Albion (Though is supremely cool), Thunder was busy fighting minions, Hero fought Jack yeah, Jack is incredibly badass, Twinblade is either dead or being a sissy in his camp all butthurt because you kicked his ass, and Scythe is pretty manly, yeah. Don't really get your point.

Lol. Impressive? Thunder was completely occupied fighting Jack's normal minions and only beat on some ****ing monsters in an Arena, his only claim to fame, none of those monsters rival even the first ****ing boss in some games. Maze has no real feats to his name despite being a pretty cool gai. Twinblade is just a big hunchback with two swords who as I said is either killed by a much less experienced Hero or is being all butthurt in his camp. Scythe used to be very impressive, alas, it is no longer so. The Hero of Oakvale and Jack of Blades are impressive though. Jack is actually competent? Well he is not incompetent, that is true, but let us compare the two eh? Jack at first needed the aid of two others to take over a single country, which literally consisted of only normal humans, Will did not exist yet. Then, when attacking William Black, a young man, he has the Sword of Aeons stolen from him, and Will escapes. Then Will goes on to single-handedly destroy the Court, though Jack lived. It took Jack a millenia just to get the Sword of Aeons back... And then after like five minutes is defeated. He then takes the form of a Dragon and threatens to destroy Albion. He then is not only defeated, he dies. For good. Permanently. He is gone. All thanks to one Hero. Let us compare Ganondorf. Ganondorf was able to, as a human being, not an eldritch horror like Jack, conquer Hyrule, and holds it for seven years. He is then defeated. But does not die, like Jack, he constantly comes back to threaten Hyrule again. Sure, you can claim Ganondorf loses more often than Jack, but that's because Ganondorf never has died and lost for good, like Jack. smile Lol, not a "true fan." I've been with the series since it first came out, am a virtual encyclopedia on the series, and list it as one of my absolute favorites series, yet you have the gall to dismiss me as "not a true fan" after just now playing the games? What a sad, lonely little man you must be.

1. If the timeline split for Superman at a certain point, would his powers in the other timeline automatically be different, for seemingly no reason? No, they would not, not unless there was a reason for it. Ganondorf's powers in TP come from the same source as all the games, they are the same.

2. Oh, dear simple Quanchi, I never actually said Jack or the Hero were not impressive, quite the contrary, they are impressive, the other characters? Not nearly as much.

POINT OUT WHERE I UNDERRATED JACK. I never said Jack loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
FVa9cxXaYzc

0:21

"An impressive looking blade..."

*Holds up Sage's sword*

"But nothing more. Would you hear my desire?"

*Unsheathes Sage's sword*

"To take this foul blade...and use it to blot out the light forever!"

Why choose when the answer is neither? Wasn't it you has said repeatedly he's against "one inexperienced Link with a few weeks of training"?

Since Ganondorf underestimating Link seems to mean he's an idiot, wouldn't you also be an idiot by that logic? Since you also underestimate Link.

Ocarina of Time.

Nope, see above.

Also, I just want to point out:
4CLTuA5Agj4

7:00 to the end. I recommend turning off the volume. So you are saying he was describing his own blade which already had previously pierced him ?

Ok, I can live with that.

Dorf is an idiot because he underestimated Link yes as he is the hero of time. How was he unaware of this. This just shows how moronic he was because he was beaten the first time due to overconfidence.

quanchi112
Bring up a combat feat from him then. You are so sure of his power you should be able to easily do this simple task, right? I have no doubt at one time the Guildmaster was a powerful Hero, when he was younger, but he showed not a single personal combat feat, all he managed to do was buff some normal guards. You cannot prove he is very strong at all. Weaver has not a feat to his name.

No, I just am knowledgable enough about the series that I do not overrate it like you do, I am well aware how powerful Fable as a series is, and in case you did not notice because you hurt yourself reading my posts (Wear that helmet man), I never at any point said Jack of Blades loses this fight. I am very much a fan of the series, I have had Fable III pre-ordered since I was first able to do so, I don't need an insignifigant person on the internet to "acknowledge" me as being a fan of one of my favorite series, I know I'm a fan.

Lol. "Whole world." Cute. First of all, the attack was only done by people of Albion, a single country, which, due to the name, I assume is the size of England (Albion is an archaic name for England). The destruction of the Guild was perpetrated by a single mob of villagers, who killed most of the Heroes and destroyed the Guild, few Heroes survived. Oh nonononono sir, it is very much a point, since it is said that after the threat of Jack was gone, the Guild was able to grow and thrive beyond what it was before, so it is very much a point. You were also bringing up Jack besting the Guild's heroes as though it were some sort of accomplishment, when in fact other than a select few the Guildsman's individual abilities are largely unknown, although if gameplay says anything, they are rather unimpressive. The Hero and Jack of Blades are massive exceptions to the rule, Thunder was only a fleeting moment of glory, others even less, t'was the point. Actually, I mentioned Scythe as a legend, you just did not realise that because my knowledge of the series is much greater than your own. smile Scythe is William Black, the first Archon, and the man who took down the Court, although it is mentioned that as Scythe he is a decrepit shell of his former self... Which is fairly obvious really, considering the fact that he can barely be considered alive at this point. Only you have proven to be far less informed on the series that I on, your sad, pathetic boasts of intellect convince only yourself, in an attempt to feed your withering ego and convince yourself that you are more than you truly are.

Maze was dead by the time Jack invaded Albion (Though is supremely cool), Thunder was busy fighting minions, Hero fought Jack yeah, Jack is incredibly badass, Twinblade is either dead or being a sissy in his camp all butthurt because you kicked his ass, and Scythe is pretty manly, yeah. Don't really get your point.

Lol. Impressive? Thunder was completely occupied fighting Jack's normal minions and only beat on some ****ing monsters in an Arena, his only claim to fame, none of those monsters rival even the first ****ing boss in some games. Maze has no real feats to his name despite being a pretty cool gai. Twinblade is just a big hunchback with two swords who as I said is either killed by a much less experienced Hero or is being all butthurt in his camp. Scythe used to be very impressive, alas, it is no longer so. The Hero of Oakvale and Jack of Blades are impressive though. Jack is actually competent? Well he is not incompetent, that is true, but let us compare the two eh? Jack at first needed the aid of two others to take over a single country, which literally consisted of only normal humans, Will did not exist yet. Then, when attacking William Black, a young man, he has the Sword of Aeons stolen from him, and Will escapes. Then Will goes on to single-handedly destroy the Court, though Jack lived. It took Jack a millenia just to get the Sword of Aeons back... And then after like five minutes is defeated. He then takes the form of a Dragon and threatens to destroy Albion. He then is not only defeated, he dies. For good. Permanently. He is gone. All thanks to one Hero. Let us compare Ganondorf. Ganondorf was able to, as a human being, not an eldritch horror like Jack, conquer Hyrule, and holds it for seven years. He is then defeated. But does not die, like Jack, he constantly comes back to threaten Hyrule again. Sure, you can claim Ganondorf loses more often than Jack, but that's because Ganondorf never has died and lost for good, like Jack. smile Lol, not a "true fan." I've been with the series since it first came out, am a virtual encyclopedia on the series, and list it as one of my absolute favorites series, yet you have the gall to dismiss me as "not a true fan" after just now playing the games? What a sad, lonely little man you must be.

1. If the timeline split for Superman at a certain point, would his powers in the other timeline automatically be different, for seemingly no reason? No, they would not, not unless there was a reason for it. Ganondorf's powers in TP come from the same source as all the games, they are the same.

2. Oh, dear simple Quanchi, I never actually said Jack or the Hero were not impressive, quite the contrary, they are impressive, the other characters? Not nearly as much.

POINT OUT WHERE I UNDERRATED JACK. I never said Jack loses. Just because he was physically overpowered by the badass hero you become means nothing. The hero was bad enough to beat jack and everyone else through years of intense training. I simply said the Guildmaster isn't physically imposing and will obviously try to bridge the gap between himself and his foe at this age.

You can still be a fan but you underrate these characters so I am fine with that. You can do whatever you like and I don't acknowledge you as a true fan like myself.

All we see is albion basically at this point so it is pretty much the entire world. We don't know how powerful the heroes were at the time nor do we know the size of the mob but we do know the guild at the time of fable 1 was very impressive. You have Maze, hero, Guildmaster, scores of guards, Briar Rose, Scythe, and Thunder. Yeah there were uberly impressive compared to the lackluster forces of the twili or hyrule. I mean no one save Link and Midna due to her gear was worth a damn in the entire game unlike fable with scores of powerful heroes not one guy with little training pulling it all off on his own.

I am knowledeable on the series I don't play the game 85 times to actually learn anything. Scythe was powerful enough in the game to keep the summoners at bay and protect the village. I use common sense and apply reason whereas you just memorize the locations of silver keys it isn't helping you out in a debate.

Maze was powerful end of story though he wouldn't even dare to attack Jack without the avo's tear weapon as he believed it was his only chance due to Jack's awesomeness.

So twinbalde is a sissy because he's beaten by the hero ? LOL. He beats everyone so why hold it against Twinblade.....keep underrating them all.

Yes, Thunder is occupied due to Jack's forces being all over the place and yet Thunder still put the ones he faced down. Winning the arena is a huge feat and shows in the game how respected and how honored these heroes are for doing so. I guess playing the game 95 times you missed the fact the arena is a difficult task and how honored everyone is who wins it. I guess in your world it's a cake walk.

Maze is impressive enough to crush your sister and fight the hero pretty effectively but the hero wins due to him being a badass. You can't hold the hero beating him against him can you ?

This Ganondorf didn't conquer hyrule for seven years. That's oot so please quit using feat for him for this dorf which is obviously someone else. No one in hyrule was impressive and Link needs little to hardly any training in tp to best him. Dorf got crushed twice. Jack danced around an entire realm, beat Maze into submission, got the sword and fell to a hero of legend who had 100 times the experience Link from tp had and help from the guild.

Link had minor help while the hero had forces and major champions at his side to aid him against Jack. Comparing Link to the hero is also pure fail as the hero is more experienced, stronger, more powerful, wields more powerful weapons, and overcame greater odds.

You are just a pretender who obsesses over a series he cannot comprehend while playing through the games 100 times to memorize silver key locations and you call me sad. Laughs.

1.If the timeline split for Superman he's an alternate superman. There are plenty of them but the current one is new earth superman and his feats only apply to him. I mean you read comics so why ask me one of the silliest questions ever.

2.You underrate jack's world so by doing so you underrate Jack as well. I won't stand for it.

FinalAnswer
Just because he was physically overpowered by the badass hero you become means nothing. The hero was bad enough to beat jack and everyone else through years of intense training. I simply said the Guildmaster isn't physically imposing and will obviously try to bridge the gap between himself and his foe at this age.

You can still be a fan but you underrate these characters so I am fine with that. You can do whatever you like and I don't acknowledge you as a true fan like myself.

All we see is albion basically at this point so it is pretty much the entire world. We don't know how powerful the heroes were at the time nor do we know the size of the mob but we do know the guild at the time of fable 1 was very impressive. You have Maze, hero, Guildmaster, scores of guards, Briar Rose, Scythe, and Thunder. Yeah there were uberly impressive compared to the lackluster forces of the twili or hyrule. I mean no one save Link and Midna due to her gear was worth a damn in the entire game unlike fable with scores of powerful heroes not one guy with little training pulling it all off on his own.

I am knowledeable on the series I don't play the game 85 times to actually learn anything. Scythe was powerful enough in the game to keep the summoners at bay and protect the village. I use common sense and apply reason whereas you just memorize the locations of silver keys it isn't helping you out in a debate.

Maze was powerful end of story though he wouldn't even dare to attack Jack without the avo's tear weapon as he believed it was his only chance due to Jack's awesomeness.

So twinbalde is a sissy because he's beaten by the hero ? LOL. He beats everyone so why hold it against Twinblade.....keep underrating them all.

Yes, Thunder is occupied due to Jack's forces being all over the place and yet Thunder still put the ones he faced down. Winning the arena is a huge feat and shows in the game how respected and how honored these heroes are for doing so. I guess playing the game 95 times you missed the fact the arena is a difficult task and how honored everyone is who wins it. I guess in your world it's a cake walk.

Maze is impressive enough to crush your sister and fight the hero pretty effectively but the hero wins due to him being a badass. You can't hold the hero beating him against him can you ?

This Ganondorf didn't conquer hyrule for seven years. That's oot so please quit using feat for him for this dorf which is obviously someone else. No one in hyrule was impressive and Link needs little to hardly any training in tp to best him. Dorf got crushed twice. Jack danced around an entire realm, beat Maze into submission, got the sword and fell to a hero of legend who had 100 times the experience Link from tp had and help from the guild.

Link had minor help while the hero had forces and major champions at his side to aid him against Jack. Comparing Link to the hero is also pure fail as the hero is more experienced, stronger, more powerful, wields more powerful weapons, and overcame greater odds.

You are just a pretender who obsesses over a series he cannot comprehend while playing through the games 100 times to memorize silver key locations and you call me sad. Laughs.

1.If the timeline split for Superman he's an alternate superman. There are plenty of them but the current one is new earth superman and his feats only apply to him. I mean you read comics so why ask me one of the silliest questions ever.

2.You underrate jack's world so by doing so you underrate Jack as well. I won't stand for it.

It's..

It's like...

http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/2110-1/14xl63c.jpg

The Scenario
So you are saying he was describing his own blade which already had previously pierced him ?

Yes, do you not understand that for some reason?

k'

"Quanchi is an idiot because he underestimated Link yes as he is the hero of time. How was he unaware of this."

Ganondorf thought he would win. That is why he fought. Jack of Blades also thought he could beat the hero, didn't he? Confidence is the single trait that is found in nearly all videogame villains. Have you ever come across a boss that thought he would lose to you? Don't go singling Ganondorf out, there.

By your logic, Jack is also an idiot for thinking he could beat the hero. The Elder God, too, must be a complete moron for letting Kain win. Even Kain behaves like an absolute retard in failing to take Raziel seriously. Oh, and Zeus, Ares, and all the gods for losing to Kratos. Hell, throw in Sephiroth and Kefka for good measure.

linkownsyousobs
lol... damn NemeBro, and I thought that I knew my Fable. sad I get the feeling that you actually took the time and read all the books you find throughout the game. laughing

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
lol... damn NemeBro, and I thought that I knew my Fable. sad I get the feeling that you actually took the time and read all the books you find throughout the game. laughing He probably did, I know he did in Oblivion.

LLLLLink
He probably did, I know he did in Oblivion.

Love that game. Books are too good.

Phanteros
Jack loses, Ganondorf was had two continent under his thumb compare to jack, who had help from the Court.

NemeBro
Just because he was physically overpowered by the badass hero you become means nothing. The hero was bad enough to beat jack and everyone else through years of intense training. I simply said the Guildmaster isn't physically imposing and will obviously try to bridge the gap between himself and his foe at this age.

2.You underrate jack's world so by doing so you underrate Jack as well. I won't stand for it. Then prove the Guildmaster was impressive in combat at all at his age or shut the **** up. If you cannot, then concede the point.

"Hai gaiz im quan im gonna call t3h gai who is clearly much moar knowledgable and seasoned in t3h series than i am and call him not a true fan cuz he thinkz dey is a weakerz than eye du."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahano. Albion is not only NOT the entire world, but other places are directly stated to exist. Thunder and Whisper came from a different country for instance. Samarkand is mentioned as being another nation in the world of Fable, and is where Garth hails from. Aurora is a country that will feature in Fable 3, and is apparently Arabic in culture. So no, certainly not the world. The Guild was stated to have grown and become stronger as a whole by the time the villagers destroyed it, stop ignoring this detail just because you have no way to counter it. Guild at the time was very impressive? Impressive compared to... What? Not counting the Hero, Briar Rose, Thunder, Scythe (Barely can be counted as part of the Guild anymore), Maze. Wow. I literally just named EVERY Guild Hero who had any fighting capability at all. ALL FOUR OF THEM. Wanna know what each of them have in common? Ganondorf would effortlessly crush them, like insects. Do you actually think the random Guild trainee or any of the Guards matter at all? They are nobodies, fodder, shit, you could not prove they are even above a Hylian Guard. no expression Fodder is fodder, who cares if an unknown amount of fodder could not stop Jack? "Little training?" To someone as... lacking as you, this may be hard to grasp, but guess what? All of the experiences and battles Link has before he fights Ganondorf? That IS training. There is a reason Link has never just gone right for Ganondorf at the start of any game, it is because he would die, he needs to build up his power, equipment, and hone his skills before he can fight Ganondorf. Also, I would like to point out that Thunder, Maze, Briar Rose, Scythe, and definately the sissy-ass Guildmaster combined are not equal to one Link. Compared to Link, they are largely unimpressive, going by what they actually do. Not going to argue this by the way, this is a fact, so stfu.

Actually compared to me your knowledge of the series can be likened to a paramecium present in a single drop that consists of my ocean of knowledge. I have proven to be far superior to you in wit, logic, and certainly knowledge of the series, you are the only one who does not see that. I never said Scythe could not fight at all, only that he was a shell of his former self, which he is. Also, you are, uh, aware that Scythe never actually fought Jack during the events of Fable, right?

"Maze was powerful end of story"? Do you know the definition of circular logic quan? Oh who am I kidding, of course you don't! I mean, to even type up these posts is so much work for you, I assume you keep a dictionary handy at all times while online. Circular logic in this context is basically making a claim and asserting it as fact without actually elaborating why it is true. You didn't actually prove Maze was that powerful. Compared to most Heroes? Sure. Compared to Ganondorf? Lolno, not based on feats, that is for sure. Hell, I would even almost be willing to accept Garth's feats as being something Maze could probably do, them both being Will masters, but that is still not on nearly Ganondorf's level. Jack could fubar Maze, sure. Never said Jack was not impressive.

No Twinblade's a sissy because if you let him live he acts all butthurt and hides while sending assassins after you. no expression What was so impressive about Twinblade? He was just some big slow guy with two swords. And apparently stupid enough to leave his back completely exposed.

WOW!? THUNDER WAS ABLE TO PUT DOWN RANDOM NONDESCRIPT MONSTERZ!? HOLY SHIT DUDE! You mean what Link does while he was still a farmboy? no expression Link has taken on beings infinitely more impressive than anything Thunder has faced and Thunder himself.

Maze is impressive enough to crush your sister? Two things. First, what did Theresa do in Fable besides apparently kill some random bandits? You know, the shit you've been doing since you just started being a Hero? Second, Jack was there, for all we know it was Jack who took down your sister... Which he could easily do. no expression He fought effectively against the Hero? In other words, he lost while running away via teleport the whole fight and summoning minions to back him up?

"BAH DUH BIG MEAN AND MUCH SMARTRZ NEMEBRO PROVED ME WRONGZ SO I HAZ TO BE ALL BUTTHURTZ AND SAY TP ONLYZ!" Was comparing the two characters in general, and it was "TP Ganondorf's" plan that actually led to him ruling Hyrule. TP Ganondorf is the Ganondorf from the first part of OoT, when you were still a kid. A single Goron is more impressive than every single guard or random Guild pupil in the game. no expression Other than the named Heroes and shit, that is Albion's entire military force. But overall, yeah, I guess Albion is stronger militarilty, being a pretty unified military and stuff. It took Jack hundreds to thousands of years to even come close to getting the Sword of Aeons, and he then lost it. no expression "Hero of Legend?" Let us compare the two then, strictly in terms of the Legendary status accompanying them. The Hero of Oakvale was a descendant of the first Archon which gave him impressive powers of Will, Link is basically a failsafe provided by the Gods of the world to stop Ganondorf. Gods>>>First Archon. Link also did everything he did only with the aid of Midna, the Hero needed aid from the entire Guild.

NemeBro
Post was too long, continued here.

"Oh look gaiz im quan i cant rrly debate verry well so i has to make random bullshit claimz with no proofz behindz them." Lol. Forces and major champions. None of whom fought Jack directly, except for the nobodies Jack slaughtered at the Guild. So what is your point? Why are you trying to derail the thread by talking about irrelevant bullshit that has no basis on who wins this thread? Also, I'd like you to prove those claims on the Hero. Gonna be kind of hard to, since, you know, the attributes of your Hero are CHOSEN BY YOU. More experienced? Technically, I guess, though with the exception of Jack, Link faces far superior threats. Stronger? Lolno. Tossing Gorons, especially Dangoro, is a better quantifiable strength feat than anything the Hero has ever done, his only strength feat being pulling The Harbinger from the stone, a strength feat you cannot quantify at all. Try again.

Lol. "Pretender." Nah mawn, yer duh one who is nawt t3h true fan dawg.

1. If Current Superman in particular had a timeline split, he would not become the Amazing Choconion Man with the ability to create onions and chocolate. He would still be Superman powerset-wise, unless something explicitly changed that. But this is very irrelevant to the topic I am currently thrashing you on, so I will drop it.

2. "I won't stand for it"? Whoa now man, do you have some sort of weird crush on Jack of Blades? That's kind of weird man. Also, everyone take note on how despite Quan's best (Read: Very bad) efforts of hyping Jack up, the best feats from Jack still came from me in this thread. Wow, I underrate him sooooooooooooooo much huh? no expression

ScreamPaste
The truth here made me laugh out loud, laughing, good God, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.