Silver Surfer (Evil) vs DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
surfer is hell bent on taking over DC earth he wants to rule it with a rod of steel. if he has to, he would destroy earth with a planet destroying blast of power cosmic if he can't have it. we are talking about a evil surfer who wants to be hell bent on talking over at all cost.

earth best come together to try and stop surfer.
superman and the rest of the justice league.

can surfer do it

Digi
League stomps, along with the rest of DCE. Best Surfer could do is destroy the planet before they realize what's up. If they are able to confront him from teh start, he doesn't even manage that.

iceman24567
DC earth pulverizes Surfer

lionking
ok if surfer blasts the earth destroying it what heroes live through it

Johnny Sorrow
The JLA alone would have a hard time putting down Surfer if he was hellbent on using all the abilities at his disposal. But DC Earth has enough collective firepower to make it impossible to take over.

Angel Watching
Earth survives

Stoic
It would only take Superman, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam to end this farce. Im saying that because its hard to contain a person that's freaking out. If this is the Exiles Surfer on a tier, well that's another story for another thread.

Digi
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The JLA alone would have a hard time putting down Surfer if he was hellbent on using all the abilities at his disposal.

I'm always mystified at comments like these. Make a thread pitting, say, Hal and Kyle against Surfer, and you'd have plenty of people on the Gl's side. Yet Surfer takes out an entire team of such characters? I realize Surfer has the tools at his disposal to beat them all, even together, but it's an entirely different matter to do so when they're all also using all of their powers to their fullest extent to beat Surfer. You can't have it only one way.

amnesia
well, that's just your opinion

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The JLA alone would have a hard time putting down Surfer if he was hellbent on using all the abilities at his disposal. But DC Earth has enough collective firepower to make it impossible to take over. eek! They JLA has too many herald level characters Surfer has only chance is too just destroy the planet.

kgkg
Surfer can destroy the planet I don't see how they can stop him from doing that but he is not beating DC earth considering some of the heroes are as powerful as he is or at least very close.

Mindship
Surfer loses in combat, and if everyone is quick and smart, they could even keep him from snuffing the Earth.

Psychopath001
SHAZAM!

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Digi
I'm always mystified at comments like these. Make a thread pitting, say, Hal and Kyle against Surfer, and you'd have plenty of people on the Gl's side. Yet Surfer takes out an entire team of such characters? I realize Surfer has the tools at his disposal to beat them all, even together, but it's an entirely different matter to do so when they're all also using all of their powers to their fullest extent to beat Surfer. You can't have it only one way.

I said he would give the JLA trouble, not defeat them (and given which incarnation of the League we're talking about, I say he could beat some versions handily).

Post-Crisis JLA have never been completely composed of herald level characters. The current JLA would give him trouble, he would give them trouble. He wouldn't take over DC Earth due to all the other powerhouses and teams on the planet, especially the magical forces.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
eek! They JLA has too many herald level characters Surfer has only chance is too just destroy the planet.

Congorilla is a herald level character?
Dick Grayson is a herald level character?
Mikaal is a herald level character?

Supergirl and Donna Troy are their main hitters. They're not stopping an evil Surfer who can phase through their attacks and assault them with telepathy.

biensalsa
Flash grabs a ton of bricks and throws them to SS head. SS gets KO

Earth survives

biensalsa
Batman grabs a laser gun and shots him in the head

biensalsa
Or Wonder Woman throws a red porsche at him

Lord_Talron
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by biensalsa
Batman grabs a laser gun and shots him in the head

Batman hates guns, lol, but point taken lmao.

Badabing
Originally posted by lionking
surfer is hell bent on taking over DC earth he wants to rule it with a rod of steel. if he has to, he would destroy earth with a planet destroying blast of power cosmic if he can't have it. we are talking about a evil surfer who wants to be hell bent on talking over at all cost.

earth best come together to try and stop surfer.
superman and the rest of the justice league.

can surfer do it No, he can't. Closed becuase it's too one sided and there are too many combatants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.