Cross Genre Thread #7: Deathstroke vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Lord_Talron
i really wish wikipedia would be more clear about videogame characters abilities mad

Black bolt z
What weapons do both have?

Once again give me powers to pinn this!!!And delete the other thread.

srankmissingnin
As long as Slade hits the QTEs he should win.

Etna
Well, we all know Wesker is uber fast! Faster enough to dodge bullets with quick reflexes

He can also catch a rocket...somehow.

Black bolt z
Once again what weapons do they have?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
As long as Slade hits the QTEs he should win. laughing out loud

does slade have any videogaming feats, otherwise he loses shifty

Etna
After what Omega Vision posted in the Master Chief vs Deathstroke thread.
I'm pretty sure Deathstroke wins

But i'll try my best to help bring out any potential out of a villain from a pretty bad ass game franchise!

marwash22
Xena wins... oh wait, this isn't the brilliantly suggested, "Xena vs. Cap" thread? shifty

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Etna
After what Omega Vision posted in the Master Chief vs Deathstroke thread.
I'm pretty sure Deathstroke wins

But i'll try my best to help bring out any potential out of a villain from a pretty bad ass game franchise! I wasn't done with that debate!I kept on posting new stuff but people were ignoring....

It depends what weapons they each have.If slade has his normal and albert doesn't have any(I don't remember him having any in resident evil 5)then i'm gonna give the win to DS.

Lord_Talron
someone post some stats 'n' feats for wesker

Etna
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I wasn't done with that debate!I kept on posting new stuff but people were ignoring....

It depends what weapons they each have.If slade has his normal and albert doesn't have any(I don't remember him having any in resident evil 5)then i'm gonna give the win to DS.

you didn't post anything relevant in that debate.

Alber Wesker had 2 type of handguns if I recall correctly.
1 handgun he used to shoot Sheva, then switched to another gun and aimed at chris

BruceSkywalker
you didn't post anything relevant in that debate.

Alber Wesker had 2 type of handguns if I recall correctly.
1 handgun he used to shoot Sheva, then switched to another gun and aimed at chris

is that all wesker has? what about h2h capabilities?

btw.. nice sig

-Pr-
i'm assuming this is RE: 5 Wesker?

Good fight. Wesker is pretty fast, but he can be caught out. Makes me wonder how Deathstroke might put him down.

Fighting Wesker:

LZ78DIP4HiY

Also:

B8fdZFcriMM

jalek moye
While Wesker is fast he isn't so fast that he is unbeatable by Chris and either one of his female cpmpanions. And atleast imo if you put batman in one of those fights Wesker he would give Wesker hell.

So I think Deathstroke works for a little bit put puts him down

Etna
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
is that all wesker has? what about h2h capabilities?

btw.. nice sig

^^ Thanks.

Wesker may be able to be taken down by Chris (sorta...not really), but isn't it a little unfair because its a game? If you just sit there with Chris and Miss the QTEs, Wesker would kill him in several ways.

Wesker does have other feats like punching threw metal and stabbing human bodys with just his hands.

He is also a bit acrobatic in the air. If recall correctly, I remember a QTE where if you missed with Sheva towards the end of the game, Wesker would jump in the air over Chris's head and snap his head easily to his death.

Creshosk

Astner
Death Stroke, 10/10.

RE: Blaxican
I don't agree. People like to hold his showing in Identity Crisis up on a pedestal, but, in that fight Slade had tons of prep, and he's a prep god. The entire fight was thought out from start to finish before they even got there and he had complete knowledge of all their mannerisms and abilities, that was all explained during the fight itself. He did so well against them because he knew them. In this fight, Wesker's a complete wildcard, and is just as fast and strong as him. I think that Slade will take the majority, but it will by no means be a stomp in his favor. He's going to work for every single win he gets.

carver9
Whats up with all of these deathstroke threads? There are more characters we can choose from.

batdude123
Deathstroke.

Etna
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I don't agree. People like to hold his showing in Identity Crisis up on a pedestal, but, in that fight Slade had tons of prep, and he's a prep god. The entire fight was thought out from start to finish before they even got there and he had complete knowledge of all their mannerisms and abilities, that was all explained during the fight itself. He did so well against them because he knew them. In this fight, Wesker's a complete wildcard, and is just as fast and strong as him. I think that Slade will take the majority, but it will by no means be a stomp in his favor. He's going to work for every single win he gets.

I agree

I think Deathstroke will most likely win. but not a 10/10

-Pr-

he didn't have much prep at all bar for flash. he had experience, sure, but there was no way he could have planned for who attacked him, as he wouldn't have known who was coming.

that said, i don't think he'll have an easy time against wesker at all. i'm sure wesker could even grab some wins himself. his "move so fast im almost teleporting" thing is pretty handy.

marwash22
Originally posted by carver9
Whats up with all of these deathstroke threads? There are more characters we can choose from. better question, what's with people voting for threads and then not showing up to debate?

Etna
Originally posted by marwash22
better question, what's with people voting for threads and then not showing up to debate?

So far this is the only thread I have voted for, and it won. So I'm here

all those past ones (except Luffy vs Wolverine) I have never voted even though i participated as much I could to all of them

Prep-Man
I think Wesker would win. From what I saw in RE 5, the dude caught a rocket with his bare hands and can survive the explosion at point blank. That's how good his healing is. Plus he is lightning fast and would probably be the key here.

Can Slade catch something like that? I didn't think so!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Wesker would win. From what I saw in RE 5, the dude caught a rocket with his bare hands and can survive the explosion at point blank. That's how good his healing is. Plus he is lightning fast and would probably be the key here.

Can Slade catch something like that? I didn't think so!
He's caught the Flash, he can catch a rocket.

The question is: why would he want to catch a rocket? Dodging one is better.

Wei Phoenix
I wouldn't say lightning fast because that would imply that he's as fast as lightning when he isn't.

Black bolt z
Not many posts...

ScreamPaste
Well
here's what we know:

Wesker is fast enough to disappear to the human eye. That's about 200 MPH for a human sized mass up close, minimum speed. He can dodge a bullet up close as well, which speaks for his reaction time, but.. TBH, I'm betting on Deathstroke. I see no reason he can't tag Wesker or put him down.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's caught the Flash, he can catch a rocket.

The question is: why would he want to catch a rocket? Dodging one is better.

I'm not debating that he can't catch one, because of the speed, but to catch one and not be harmed and be dazed, because Wesker wasn't.

Etna
how about Weskers durability?

stick out tongue In the game he took multiple rockets on hard mode. And a shit load of bullets to the back, and just shrugging it off. (I wonder how many in intense mode?)

Weskers has been shown to survive in lava as well! Happy Dance

Is there any feats from RE1, and RE: Code veronica X for Wesker? I remember him having some kind of cybernetic eye in RE Code Veronica

-Pr-

stick out tongue In the game he took multiple rockets on hard mode. And a shit load of bullets to the back, and just shrugging it off. (I wonder how many in intense mode?)

Is there any feats from RE1, and RE: Code veronica X for Wesker? I remember him having some kind of cybernetic eye in RE Code Veronica

in the original resident evil on ps1, he had f*ck all durability feats. the remake, not so sure.

he had a couple in CVX, when Chris dropped a whole load of metal pylons on him and he survived.

Black bolt z
Not sure who has it here.

I mean DS has been shown to catch flash.Hes probably going to be able to catch wesker.The hard part is wesker not escaping due to his strength and being put down due to his durability.

Slade caught the Flash because he knew what he was going to do before he did it and had bombs already prepped around him specifically so that Flash would forced to move in the manner that Slade wanted him too. ermm

Slade isn't > Flash in speed or reflexes.

Black bolt z
I thought he was in reflexes?

namorsubby

Slade isn't > Flash in speed or reflexes. Certainly not in speed. BTW, flash has OMG blitzed the crap out of Slade more than once in the past.

Slade just has the wit and stated instantaneous reflexes to boot. That's what brings about so many instances of flash tagging throughout his history.

-Pr-
Yeah, Slade doesn't have Flash level reflexes. He doesn't even have Superman level reflexes.

namorsubby
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, Slade doesn't have Flash level reflexes. He doesn't even have Superman level reflexes.

Wasn't implying so at all. Just calling 'em what he calls 'em:
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ntt039-14.jpg

There are more instances(one is narration, one in who's who, etc), but I figure one statement repeated is the same one statement, so...........

-Pr-
Originally posted by namorsubby
Wasn't implying so at all. Just calling 'em what he calls 'em:
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/ntt039-14.jpg

There are more instances(one is narration, one in who's who, etc), but I figure one statement repeated is the same one statement, so...........

i wasn't saying you were. I know Slade is fast. Was just reiterating what someone else said.

namorsubby
i wasn't saying you were. I know Slade is fast. Was just reiterating what someone else said. oh, well.......umm. Okay. My bad.embarrasment

Prep-Man

Plus we all know that he'll come back, which means he survived a missile at ground zero INSIDE Lava. Crazy durability and healing. I'm not sure Slade will win here.

jalek moye
I dont think we can use him survivng that as a feat untill he actually comes back

Etna
Originally posted by jalek moye
I dont think we can use him survivng that as a feat untill he actually comes back

I agree

We all know there will be a RE6, RE7, etc and eventually most likely Wesker is gonna come back. He is a very popular villain in the RE franchise next to Nemesis and Tyrant.

But so far as we all know, Wesker was defeated at the end of RE5. No hints for survival.

Now for a question...Does Wesker have control over zombies and monsters?

-Pr-
I agree

We all know there will be a RE6, RE7, etc and eventually most likely Wesker is gonna come back. He is a very popular villain in the RE franchise next to Nemesis and Tyrant.

But so far as we all know, Wesker was defeated at the end of RE5. No hints for survival.

Now for a question...Does Wesker have control over zombies and monsters?

only the ones that were programmed to follow orders, iirc. hunters and the like.

the ninjak
Wesker's cooler....
OdnImmckrjU

Etna
soo...who wins? Come on guys, debate

-Pr-
I can't decide. Umm... Deathstroke 6/10. There.

Etna
I can't decide. Umm... Deathstroke 6/10. There.

I agree... i think im gonna give deathstroke 6/10

Though i can't help shaking the feeling, That we might be forgetting or missing an important feat of weskers...

Prep-Man
Wesker 6/10.

-Pr-
I agree... i think im gonna give deathstroke 6/10

Though i can't help shaking the feeling, That we might be forgetting or missing an important feat of weskers...

his best feats were in CVX and 5. Or did he have any in the REmake?

Etna
CVX had a remake?

-Pr-
CVX had a remake?

no, the re1 remake.

Etna
no i dont think so.
But i believe he got blown up by a big explosion at the end of RE1

-Pr-
no i dont think so.
But i believe he got blown up by a big explosion at the end of RE1

that's true.

Black bolt z
This has been the most fail cross-genre thread

I feel like none of them have really packed much of a punch.

Etna
can deathstroke survive big explosion or nuke, ground zero?

-Pr-
can deathstroke survive big explosion or nuke, ground zero?

he probably shouldn't, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.