Punisher vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1) Tim

2) Damian

3) Spoiler

all h2h

4) rerun of the top w/standard gear.. none supervillain weapons since pun would stomp..

Pun: 2 Kbars, 2 side arm desert eagles, 1 m16 or m4, high pitch ultra sound amplifier... 3 grenades..

Punisher has tracked down scarecrows gang and has crashed the warehouse shooting and maiming the goons.. he grabs the scarecrow who is crawling on the ground ans is about to blow his brains out when the robins show up to stop him.

Tim: you cant kill him its wrong!!! we are taking you in to face justice!!

Punisher: (angry) justice?! what do you know of Justice?! stupid punks! pulls the trigger killing scarecrow and turns to face them.

BruceSkywalker
doesn't get past Tim.. Damian also solos..

Spoiler prolly gets shot, but thats it

both Tim and Damian are agile enough to evade bullets and both Tim and Damian will certainly beat Frank up in H2H match

King Castle
frank can hang with DD in h2h for a while he should be able to beat the kids due to his damage soak.

Deadline
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

both Tim and Damian are agile enough to evade bullets and both Tim and Damian will certainly beat Frank up in H2H match

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/34204393.jpg/
http://img49.imageshack.us/i/punspider2xf1.jpg/
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/punshootsspeedster.jpg/

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/pundamageshot1.jpg/
http://img688.imageshack.us/i/pundamageshot2.jpg/
http://img689.imageshack.us/i/pundamageshot3.jpg/

Martian_mind
Tim wins both his encounters, but he's the only one who does so.

LOL at Damien and Spoiler even having a prayer.

shiv
Tim and Damian Stomp.

Spoiler Stomps. Batarang to the face.

King Castle
punisher for all 3

Uriel005
Not sure actually Frank is willing to cripple and kill. The Robins... not so much Frank might take it just because the Robins don't have what it takes to make sure he stays down. I see him faking unconsciousness if things turn sour for him, Tim and Spoiler would get owned by this and I think that he could just take Damien in a straight fight.

Geared up its no question Punisher takes it I laugh at anything else.
I mean come on grenade launcher, assault rifle, shotgun, several pistols and smgs as well as lacking the because I'm a villain my accuracy is piss poor and having the "hero" "I can fire from my hip and hit everything in sight and the 6 guys hiding behind a wall without even being aware that they are there." I mean the only one I see potentially taking this is Drake but only if he ninjas Frank early.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
doesn't get past Tim.. Damian also solos..

Spoiler prolly gets shot, but thats it

what? I am sorry but absolutely not.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by shiv

Spoiler Stomps. Batarang to the face.

.......please this just spills of ignorance.....

iceman24567
LOL Tim may get a majority but it's not a stomp the rest get beat to shit

Deadline
No way Tim gets stomped.

Martian_mind
Tim wins, but it's very close.

Damien and Spoiler get destroyed. Like, obliterated. Damien couldn't get a single hit on Tim, the boy is barely a tier 4 featwise.

SamZED
When did Tim get so good that he can take Frank for the majority? I think I remember him beating Batgirl but wasnt that like a one-time thing that was full of CIS?

Prep-Man
Don't you mean SHIVA?

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
When did Tim get so good that he can take Frank for the majority? I think I remember him beating Batgirl but wasnt that like a one-time thing that was full of CIS?

On mind control drugs, almost certainly subconsciously holding back hard, other CIS, yea.

-
The time with Shiva also involved drugs, but ones that majorly amped Tim and I'm not aware of the full circumstances but it wasn't a normal fight.

Martian_mind
Tim's also stalemated Nightwing, had the edge over Dick the next time they fought, performed better against Jason then Dick ever has, come closer to outright beating Jason then Dick or Bruce ever has,fought Cass and the entire League of Assassins at the same time and pulled out a stalemate (mitigating circumstances yadda yadda) incapacitated her with one hit (same as before) taking down Shiva in bo practice with 3 minutes prep time, escaped Shiva's lock and put her in his own......

Kid's 18 and he consistenty performs at the level of DC's best MA's. He can take Punisher.

Bouboumaster
Frank in every scenarios

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Tim's also stalemated Nightwing, had the edge over Dick the next time they fought, performed better against Jason then Dick ever has, come closer to outright beating Jason then Dick or Bruce ever has,fought Cass and the entire League of Assassins at the same time and pulled out a stalemate (mitigating circumstances yadda yadda) incapacitated her with one hit (same as before) taking down Shiva in bo practice with 3 minutes prep time, escaped Shiva's lock and put her in his own......

Kid's 18 and he consistenty performs at the level of DC's best MA's. He can take Punisher.

Damn, didn't know he was so formidable. I might have to change my opinion.

Q99
Well, when he was young Shiva did say he had the potential to grow into a real top fighter.

Though iirc, Ra's beat him recently.

Martian_mind
Ra's was written as an absolute tank in that issue however, well beyond his normal depictions.

Q99
Ra's was written as an absolute tank in that issue however, well beyond his normal depictions.

Still, overall as Red Robin he's been more badass than before, so I take the implication that the writers don't feel he's *quite* there yet.

Martian_mind
Not really. The same writer penned him being able to incapacitate Dick when he wanted to and able to take on an entire league of highly trained metahuman assassins while defending a civilian. He also dropped Steph with a kick.

I think the writer wanted to get across the Tims true badassery comes from his mind and personality, and the rest is just gravy.

Deadline

Nightwing isn't top level neither is Jason. Stalemating Cas and league of assasins does not make you top level if there are circumstances. Punisher has stalemated top level martial artists without prep. Punisher's damage soak is too much. I don't think any street leveler marvel or DC has held his own against an A-lister with a broken leg. Not to mention Punisher has guns. Tim goes down hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.