Shaak Tii vs. Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gollumizer
Shaak Tii vs. Ben Skywalker
Both are at the best we've seen.
Planet is Kashyyk
Who is best in force, lightsaber, overall

Lord Lucien
Shaak Ti.

Pwned
^ ditto

I really dont think Ben has done anything to put him above the average jedi.........

That and Shaak is a jedi master....... that tooled lots of magnaguards...........

And fought Galen to a standstill til he force pushed her into a Mega Sarlacc..............

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Pwned
I really dont think Ben has done anything to put him above the average jedi.........

I'm sure Ben is above the average Jedi. He is very skilled, just inexperienced. Shaak Ti will still win this fight. It isn't going to be a stomp though.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Pwned
That and Shaak is a jedi master....... that tooled lots of magnaguards........... Give them the chance to put Ben in to a cartoon or CGI and he'd make Ahsoka look like Zett Jukassa.

Of coure if they put Jukassa in the show he'd also be tooling Magnaguards.

Ugh...

Master_Galen
Shaak Ti, she is meant to be one of the Jedi Order six great swordbeings and was very strong in the force.

Plus, who the hell cuts THEMSELVES off from the force, cause thats what Ben did in his early life.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Master_Galen
Plus, who the hell cuts THEMSELVES off from the force, cause thats what Ben did in his early life.

Its a skill. Most Jedi can't even do it.

Master_Galen
Who would want to.

Vorpal Ruin
Who would want to.

People who don't want to be found by others. It was obviously a great tactic for Luke and Ben when the Sith attacked them on Sinkhole Station.

Master_Galen
Did they not merely diminish their presence in the force rather than actually cut themselves off completely from the force?

ares834
Shaak Ti, she is meant to be one of the Jedi Order six great swordbeings and was very strong in the force.
Lol no. This is simply Wookieepedia BS, the novel simply mentions six powerful swordsmen, and Shaak Ti is mentioned. It does not mean she is a "swordbeing", lol, or that she is even in the top six swordsmen of the order.

Vorpal Ruin
Did they not merely diminish their presence in the force rather than actually cut themselves off completely from the force?

I think you're right. If that is the case then the benefits of it is the same as the reasons theyve used the Ysimilari(sp?) throughout NJO-FOTJ.

BruceSkywalker
Shaak Ti sends Ben back home weeping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.