Demitri (Darkstalkers) Versus Slayer (Guilty Gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
They're both vampires (right?) but neither thinks they deserve the designation.

...Yeah, I really couldn't think of a good scenario.

So who wins?

NemeBro
Based on feats Slayer most certainly wins.

No End N Site
Based on almost nothing but Slayer's implied strength, he'd beat up DS1 Demtri.

VS Belial Demitri or Post Pyron Demitri, stomps in a terrible fashion, tho.

NemeBro
Based on feats Slayer would beat post-Pyron Demitri as well. 131[/csm[

No End N Site
I don't think being above a version of yourself that can tank time space shatterin' is more than what Slayer can dish out. I think he was at A class at that point and Mini Pyron is at a DS/B+ level. But that's just my lil O' opinion.

Now if only I knew what happened between New Demitri and Jedah.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
I don't think being above a version of yourself that can tank time space shatterin' is more than what Slayer can dish out. I think he was at A class at that point and Mini Pyron is at a DS/B+ level. But that's just what I think.

Now if only I knew what happened between New Demitri and Jedah. Was kinda joking, although personally I think Pyron imposing limitations on himself was an A class, seeing as Demitri admitted Pyron was a worthy opponent, implying it was not an easy fight.

Yeah, Darkstalkers needs to be rebooted.

Also, where would you rank Guilty Gear as a fightingverse in terms of power?

Personally, I would probably put it right below Darkstalkers.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Was kinda joking, although personally I think Pyron imposing limitations on himself was an A class, seeing as Demitri admitted Pyron was a worthy opponent, implying it was not an easy fight.

Yeah, Darkstalkers needs to be rebooted.

Also, where would you rank Guilty Gear as a fightingverse in terms of power?

Personally, I would probably put it right below Darkstalkers.

Everyone in DS was B+, that's what level DS fall into. Pyron lost to Demitri who is a B+ although it is clear that he was at 80% so 20% more woulda bought him to A, just A.

Seeing as how I don't know every fighting game in the universe and I assume giant robot fighters that play like SF (Cyberbots Full Metal Madness and Techromancer) don't count, to my limited knowledge, they would be 2nd, only to DS in all of fighting games. But again, that's just what I think.

NemeBro
Everyone in DS was B+, that's what level DS fall into. Pyron lost to Demitri who is a B+ although it is clear that he was at 80% so 20% more woulda bought him to A, just A.

Seeing as how I don't know every fighting game in the universe and I assume giant robot fighters that play like SF (Cyberbots Full Metal Madness and Techromancer) don't count, to my limited knowledge, they would be 2nd, only to DS in all of fighting games. But again, that's just what I think. When is it said everyone in DS was a B+? If I recall right it was only said that at 80% Demitri was finally able to leave his castle and put up an aura to protect from the sun, not that he necessarily fought Pyron at that power.

Well obviously I was going by what you know.

No End N Site
When is it said everyone in DS was a B+?

Grphic File and probably the Plot Guide
At times "Darkstalker" is a term that can be used to refer solely to class B+ demons.
Demitri is labeled as a Darkstalker and is not in the Encyclopedia list of class A Demons. It is stated that he was demoted to B+ when he lost.

All the characters are 'around', not at, the same level but respectively close. The only reason why some DS seem 'far' stronger than others is due to plot vagueness. If you notice, all the super strong characters have reasons for why they are weak in the game.

If I recall right it was only said that at 80% Demitri was finally able to leave his castle and put up an aura to protect from the sun, not that he necessarily fought Pyron at that power.

Demitri is stated to B+. Upon him gainin' is full power, he would return to Makai. It is not until he absorbs Pyron that he is confident enough to return. If he was at 100%, he would have never fought Pyron. He would have returned to Makai, instantly.

Esomark
What are Slayer's feats? (Been a good while since I last played GGXX's story mode)

I'd rate GG a step below DS in power myself but I wonder if BlazBlue could tie up with it or bump it down, especially with the Black Beast, Ragna destroying the NOL branches, Rachel tanking a city busting blast with that barrier she summoned, and some other stuff.

According to Saiki's plot FAQ, most of the main cast are B+.

No End N Site
The 'entire' main cast is B+ until VS, due to Demitri eatin' Pyron. Now he's at an unknown degree of A Class.

Frisky Dingo
they would be 2nd, only to DS in all of fighting games. But again, that's just what I think.

Power Stone and Plasma Sword would like 2 have a word with U. GG would B ranked after them, honestly. Vulgas can destroy the Ntire planet N a very short sitting and Bilstien wipes out hole galactic armies and raises himself from the dead.

Falcon with a single Powrstone reduced a city 2 a giant crater with his missle barrage.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Power Stone and Plasma Sword would like 2 have a word with U. GG would B ranked after them, honestly. Vulgas can destroy the Ntire planet N a very short sitting and Bilstien wipes out hole galactic armies and raises himself from the dead.

Falcon with a single Powrstone reduced a city 2 a giant crater with his missle barrage.

1. Wasn't really thinkin about those games.

2. Think it's kinda weak for Capcom to have the top 3 spots in fighting games.

3. Although I did play those games a great deal, I don't remember anything about'em. I do have PS Collection but I don't really play that for the story.

4. I stand by what I said until I can verify your claims. I do remember that Wang Tang could turn Super Saiyin and that Ryoma could summon thunder storms.

No End N Site
Okay, Plasma Sword is pretty uber. I was watchin a few endings and that guy Blood, sacrificed his life to shield a blast that would destroy 2 planets at once. A blast from a Plasma Reactor that was overloaded by his own and Bilstien's energy.

Also, it was G.Bil that effortlessly wiped out that army. G.Bil is said by Bil himself to be weaker than the true Bil.

Lol, the more I look at that game the more I realize it's a parody of Star Wars. Still can't confirm the stuff about PS, you're gonna have to show me that.

NemeBro
Blazblue as of Continuum Shift has either characters or at the least tech that can alter the universal laws of causality.

That's the single greatest feat I have heard of from a fighting game.

Esomark
Blazblue as of Continuum Shift has either characters or at the least tech that can alter the universal laws of causality.

Sounds like something Jedah can do with his dimensional manipulation and all.

FinalAnswer

In Mortal Kombat, therre are certain characters that can destroy all reality.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Esomark
Sounds like something Jedah can do with his dimensional manipulation and all. To a universal level though? Never proven to my knowledge.

Esomark
To a universal level though? Never proven to my knowledge.

I did some quick research and it turns out I overestimated Jedah.
I thought he had used all of Makai to create the Majigen but it turns out it was just a pocket dimension he created within Makai. I assume maybe he can manipulate casuality within the Majigen since it's his dimension but there's no info I know of to suggest that.

NemeBro
I did some quick research and it turns out I overestimated Jedah.
I thought he had used all of Makai to create the Majigen but it turns out it was just a pocket dimension he created within Makai. I assume maybe he can manipulate casuality within the Majigen since it's his dimension but there's no info I know of to suggest that. Uh actually he created the Majigen itself from the soul of Ozomu, a demon of some power, A+ class.

He then absorbed all the souls on Makai, and destroyed it.

Esomark
I knew he used Ozomu as the catalyst. Just saying I was off on Jedah's dimensional manipulating power.

The new Makai would be a great setting for DS4.

Frisky Dingo
Okay, Plasma Sword is pretty uber. I was watchin a few endings and that guy Blood, sacrificed his life to shield a blast that would destroy 2 planets at once. A blast from a Plasma Reactor that was overloaded by his own and Bilstien's energy.

Also, it was G.Bil that effortlessly wiped out that army. G.Bil is said by Bil himself to be weaker than the true Bil.

Lol, the more I look at that game the more I realize it's a parody of Star Wars. Still can't confirm the stuff about PS, you're gonna have to show me that.

So now U C. It's DS, Plasma Sword and then everything else.

Here is something U might like 2 no, the "Sky Walker" crew's combine powers can wipe out all life N the Ntire universe by powering the Space End weapon. Then Bilstien's daughter Rain, who can control the weather is supposed 2 repopulate the universe with beings who have unfathomable Plasma Power that even out shines Hayato himself.

Sumthing else U 2 add on. Characters like Ele can even use their Plasma Powers 2 travel thru time and prevent catastrophes. She's actually Hayato and June's daughter who goes back N time 2 stop Ghost Bilstien from erasing the future. Keep N mind that G.Bilstien is just a mindless shell bent on destroying Hayato. G.Bilstien is capable of leaving the universe lifeless N Ele's own life time.

No End N Site
I knew he used Ozomu as the catalyst.

As the Foundation...

Just saying I was off on Jedah's dimensional manipulating power.

Jedah has not been shown using his abilities at full power or anywhere close to it. Can't really say what the limits of his powers are.

No End N Site
So now U C. It's DS, Plasma Sword and then everything else.

Here is something U might like 2 no, the "Sky Walker" crew's combine powers can wipe out all life N the Ntire universe by powering the Space End weapon. Then Bilstien's daughter Rain, who can control the weather is supposed 2 repopulate the universe with beings who have unfathomable Plasma Power that even out shines Hayato himself.

Sumthing else U 2 add on. Characters like Ele can even use their Plasma Powers 2 travel thru time and prevent catastrophes. She's actually Hayato and June's daughter who goes back N time 2 stop Ghost Bilstien from erasing the future. Keep N mind that G.Bilstien is just a mindless shell bent on destroying Hayato. G.Bilstien is capable of leaving the universe lifeless N Ele's own life time.

This Space End is clearly the Death Star and Bil is clearly Vader.

http://www.noe-v.com/images/articles/bilstein_vader.jpg
Yes, lol, Capcom has officially ripped off Star Wars. Plasma Power = The Force.

I'm not quite sold on G.Bils over all power, even though my knowledge of the game's plot is almost miniscule. But what I can gather, reading from in-game dialouge and watching endings on youtube, how can he "erase the future"? Can he even hop from planet to planet cuz it's clear he aint got enough mind to pilot a space ship. He is also weaker than the True Bil and the True Bil got moved on by Hayato and Hayato even had the strenght left to take on the Blanka/Tiger creature and then go have drinks at the bar latter with none other than Ryu.

Also, I thought the Space End gave Bil control over the universe thanks to him being ablle to EASILY vaporize planets, no one could oppose him. How do you get universe destroying from that?

Frisky Dingo

I'm not quite sold on G.Bils over all power, even though my knowledge of the game's plot is almost miniscule. But what I can gather, reading from in-game dialouge and watching endings on youtube, how can he "erase the future"? Can he even hop from planet to planet cuz it's clear he aint got enough mind to pilot a space ship. He is also weaker than the True Bil and the True Bil got moved on by Hayato and Hayato even had the strenght left to take on the Blanka/Tiger creature and then go have drinks at the bar latter with none other than Ryu.

Doing big things N PS is very EZ mainly do 2 tech. GB could have EZly traveled 2 an alternate dimension and screwed around with sumthing there, creating a paradox that destroys the future. He is mindless after all.

Hayoto has a bike that can travel @ light or sublight speed and Zelkin can fly from planet 2 planet and does so. So I don't C Y it would B hard 4 GB 2 do it. He can casually vape cities, turn a bustling matropolis N2 an empty desert N moments very EZly.

Also, I thought the Space End gave Bil control over the universe thanks to him being ablle to EASILY vaporize planets, no one could oppose him. How do you get universe destroying from that?

I didn't mean Bilstien himself could destroy the universe, but with the Ntire 4th Empire, left unopposed, Bilstien could do that and it would B a walk N the park. He has a lot of tech and magic at his disposal and no real way 2 kill him at this point, unless U kill all his spare bodies. He also "understands the dynamics of the universe".

No End N Site
Just downloaded Plasma Sword, gonna start playin it.

NemeBro
So apparently Terumi Yuuki can move at the least 480 kilometers per second.

So yeah, Blazblue has gotten pretty powerful. no expression

Frisky Dingo
Just downloaded Plasma Sword, gonna start playin it.

Download it? I didn't think Capcom had the balls 2 put sum of the lesser known fighters on PSN and Live.

I haven't played the game N a very long time so let me no if it's still sum good. All I can remeber is how much of a bastard Bilstien was win he granted himself Infinite Power 4 a short period. U better just run from him until it's over. It so ruined my flow.

Hey, what am I saying? PS was a Capcom fighter N the Dreamcast era, it's not just good, it's legendary. Those were the good ol' days.

No End N Site
Download it? I didn't think Capcom had the balls 2 put sum of the lesser known fighters on PSN and Live.

I haven't played the game N a very long time so let me no if it's still sum good. All I can remeber is how much of a bastard Bilstien was win he granted himself Infinite Power 4 a short period. U better just run from him until it's over. It so ruined my flow.

Hey, what am I saying? PS was a Capcom fighter N the Dreamcast era, it's not just good, it's legendary. Those were the good ol' days.

Lol, I'm gonna let you keep thinkin I got Plasma Sword offa PSN.

It's actually pretty good, my version aint so hot, though, 'experienced some noticable technical difficulties. I don't know why it is but the game was damn easy, I ran through like nothin. And the momment the word "Infinty Power" popped up on the screen and the background morphed into a hell-like atmosphere, I knew to play keep away with Bil. After that I pretty much raped the guy with no grease. Still got the bad ending, tho. WTF is up with that?

So apparently Terumi Yuuki can move at the least 480 kilometers per second.

So yeah, Blazblue has gotten pretty powerful. no expression

I love that Terumi guy, it's like playing with Michael Jackson.

NemeBro
Terumi is made of so much incredible win and awesome.

No End N Site
Dude just exudes coolness, he's just about my fav from the series.

NemeBro
He is probably my favorite, yeah.

Dude is fun to play as, but I need moar practice before I even think of having him as a main.

I also like Hakumen, my main, and Bang Shishigami... Who now apparently dominates the tier lists lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.