Joker Versus Joker (The Batman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
The Batman animated series had a very different kind of style to the Joker, I thought. For one, he was more animalistic, and even seemed to have more combat prowess. I think it would be interesting to have these two variations of the madman run into each other.

I'm kind of drawing a blank on scenarios, but the setting will be an amalgam Gotham City, half from the comic, half from the television series.

chomperx9
comic joker

i cant think of any animated series character that would beat their original comic version

psycho gundam
joker from the batman could actually fight, he was like nightcrawler or beast in form.

he seemed to be trained in some fighting art, or just seemed that way since he could take it the batman in that universe on an almost equal footing.

ScreamPaste
Depending on the writer, Joker's combat prowess in comics changes, he's gone from an even match with Bats to a pushover and everywhere in between IIRC. I can cite that comic Joker is probably capable of taking a far better beating.

Also, no stips on weapons? If this isn't purely HtH comic joker wins in spite because he'll just shoot the other one.

Edit: Should also note comic Batman seems like he'd kick The Batman's version around like a ball. But Batman TAS from the 90's Batman is still one of the ossimist incarnations ever.

chomperx9
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Depending on the writer, Joker's combat prowess in comics changes, he's gone from an even match with Bats to a pushover and everywhere in between IIRC. I can cite that comic Joker is probably capable of taking a far better beating.

agreed

XanatosForever
We'll say two scenarios

One: H2H, both use their best combat feats.

Two: Anything goes. Any gadgets or mooks they have access to are helping them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.