Hawk Vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1024224-dark_avengers_ares_01_pg_03_copy_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61810/1269875-birds_of_prey__1_014_large.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ares from what I've seen. Awesome picture too.

Prep-Man
How so? I think they are pretty even. Hawk also acts as the God of War.

KingD19
What are some of Hawk's feats? I know he and Dove were super strong, and he was more about brute force and speed....but I don't know what he's done.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19
What are some of Hawk's feats? I know he and Dove were super strong, and he was more about brute force and speed....but I don't know what he's done.

The forces of Chaos give him enhanced durability (able to take on gun fire and tanks with no effect), healing (he survived a being called Krestel, who was able to cut through Superman), enhanced strength, spped, and can absorb certain energies. Along with the know how to fight hand to hand, since he represents war.

KingD19
Okay...seems like it would be a pretty good match up. I still don't know any strength feats though...and since I know more about Ares...I'll say even split, maybe 6/10 Ares.

Prep-Man
Yeah, plus both have similar personality.

KingD19
Complete assholes who show a soft side only to certain people at certain moments?

Prep-Man
Hawk is just an A hole. Have you been reading BOP? It's very good.

KingD19
Birds of Prey?

Haven't been able to find it.

guy222
ares

vansonbee
Ares

Prep-Man
How does Ares win, though?

KingD19
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How does Ares win, though?

With that Adamantine axe of his?

Prep-Man
Hawk has the speed to stay out of it's way, though. I'd say he's quicker than even Ares.

KingD19
Well, Ares isn't all that fast to begin with....and while he doesn't use it much if at all anymore...Ares still has magic powers.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hawk has the speed to stay out of it's way, though. I'd say he's quicker than even Ares. Post some speed feats!

If so:
How long is Hawk gonna dodge like pussy? With Hawk personality, sooner or later he has to fight a direct confrontation, which is where Ares KO or chop his nuts off. Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Ares isn't all that fast to begin with....and while he doesn't use it much if at all anymore...Ares still has magic powers. What magical powers? confused

I recall Ares shooting a beam of ray from his axe before (not current axe) and Ikaris melted that axe w/ his heat vision.

KingD19
Originally posted by vansonbee
Post some speed feats!

If so:
How long is Hawk gonna dodge like pussy? With Hawk personality, sooner or later he has to fight a direct confrontation, which is where Ares KO or chop his nuts off. What magical powers? confused

I recall Ares shooting a beam of ray from his axe before (not current axe) and Ikaris melted that axe w/ his heat vision.

It's been stated by Ares himself that he has the ability to use godly magic, he just chooses not to most of the time.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by KingD19 Well, Ares isn't all that fast to begin with....and while he doesn't use it much if at all anymore...Ares still has magic powers.

hawk has access to magiAl powers as well. his powers were given to him by chaos. he can also heal as well.

KingD19
Ares also has a healing factor....It will probably take a while, but he's more than likely gonna come back from being ripped in half.

vansonbee
Originally posted by KingD19
Ares also has a healing factor....It will probably take a while, but he's more than likely gonna come back from being ripped in half. Both of them have healing factors, but its nothing compared to Wolverine retarded healing in the same panel feat...

The battle would be over, when their healing abilities make use of anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.