Akasha and the Twivamps versus the Mutants...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Akasha has killed off Lestat and the others, and has joined forces with the Twilight vampires. Together, they decide to turn Earth into a vampire paradise.

The X Men mutants hear of this, as do the Brotherhood. Realizing the danger, they join forces to defend Earth.

It's an all out battle, the fate of the world is at stake.

Every Twivamp can be used here, Akasha too.

Every mutant shown in all 4 X Men movies may be used.

All powers are on, no holds barred, BUT each team must fight as a team. Not sure whether or not to include Cerebro, what do you guys think?

Who wins?

KingD19
Mutants take it.

You've got Cyclops in the background blasting and killing vamps. Yes, his optic blasts are strong enough to completely destroy granite.

Storm can just stay up and high and call down lightning strikes.

Iceman freezes whoever gets close.

Pyro burns whoever gets close.

Barakapool is teleporting around with Adamantium arm blades, a HF, and optic beams, so he's just taking vamps out left and right.

Colossus and Juggernaut tank everything, then just beat down anything that get's close.

...Depends on where they are if we want to gauge Magneto's effectiveness.

Arclight can keep them disoriented.

Quill/Kid Omega...he dies.

Calisto is good for a distraction, but ultimately she doesn't do much..Storm wasn't even all that hurt from her hits. Now if she kept running then hit somebody, we'd be in business.

Sabretooth, Wolverine, and Beast go crazy...although I'm not sure if Beast is strong enough to take down a vamp.

Shadowcat does major damage, just repeat on the vamps what she did to Juggy.

Phoenix....that's it.

Give Nightcrawler and Wraith an Adamantium blade/knife, and they do major damage.

Same thing with Zero, he'd be a menace, but he'd need special ammo.

Blob just wails on em.

Can Rogue kill the undead with her powers?

Well, you see where I'm goin with this, mutants win.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno, but you are forgetting that the Twivamps have their TK shields, the ones that DDM drools over. I don't know enough about them to make a choice at the moment, I'll wait and see how the thread goes.

Edit, he just put me in the know. Xavier rapes here. So in this battle, Xavier is unconscious due to Mystique's sabotage in X2.

So, since we have removed a mutant, let's remove a Twivamp. Alice. No Alice.

Xavier is out, Alice is.....unavailable.

Pwned
Wolverine tanked something that was disintegrating everything around him, also, the Vamps cant break his bones or crush anything in him because of unbreakable adamantium, and those claws rip their guts out o.o

^but yeah, i agree with King, the mutants win because of all the different powers, the majority of which do NOT include TK......

btw Juggernaut is invincible because of a gem, and he is the champion of a god, ment to be able to fight other invincible ppl or something like that, so yeah i dont see the Vamps doing so well against him......

idk what happens if he loses it no one knows

Rogue Jedi
See my last post.

BTW, this battle does not necessarily have to be to the death.

Pwned
I still think the mutants pwn due to their "unkillability"

think for a sec real quick, adamantium cant be broken, and the only way they could kill him is to crush his bones......

The dude to like, 5 bullets to the BRAIN and he only lost his memory.....

Rogue Jedi
The Twivamps don't have to kill Wolvie, they need only incapacitate him permanently. Or just KO him, wrap him in chains, and drop him into the sea to drown.

marwash22
Deadpool solos.

Placidity
Originally posted by Pwned
Wolverine tanked something that was disintegrating everything around him

No he didn't.

Rogue Jedi
Still undecided.

Tattoos N Scars
Magneto can throw thousands of tons of steel on top of these vamps...that's more than enough force to break granite. Pyro will be there to burn the remains.

Rogue Jedi
Uh.......

Tattoos N Scars
Imagine a twilight vamp getting hit in the head with a 20 ton metallic object traveling at a high rate of speed...which could happen if Jean has a vamp suspended off the ground with her TK.

Rogue Jedi
By the time Magneto hurls it at them, they'll be 100 feet out of the way. Magneto is next to useless here, Akasha'll fry him in a nanosecond.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
By the time Magneto hurls it at them, they'll be 100 feet out of the way. Magneto is next to useless here, Akasha'll fry him in a nanosecond.

Nightcrawler would've already teleported Akasha's heart out of her chest before that happened.

McNasty996
I'm goin with the mutants. They have to much raw power and
versatility

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Nightcrawler would've already teleported Akasha's heart out of her chest before that happened. NC never showed that type of strength. Besides, Jane'll mind rape his ass.

Placidity
Magneto can throw thousands of tons of steel on top of these vamps...that's more than enough force to break granite. Pyro will be there to burn the remains.

Movie Magneto is a dope. Sure he has great power, but when confronted in a fight like this he goes down hard just as he did to Beast. Twivamps are only a hundred times faster and stronger.

Comics Mags would be a different story. The man could trade blows with Colossus when just going H2H.

ares834
Not sure how the Twivamps are taking down Phoenix...

ares834
Originally posted by Placidity
No he didn't.
Yeah he did...

KingD19
While it is true Jean was fighting Phoenix for control....Phoenix was still trying her hardest to kill Logan.

dadudemon
Interesting thread.

I already told RJ that I think it goes to the Mutants because the Mutants are like the vampires...cept every last mutant has a special "gift" and it's stronger than most of the vampires gifts.

Since movie four isn't out yet, no shield from Bella and no shield from Renata. We have to stick to the golden rule.

The vamps are sure fast..no doubt. Prolly faster than most of the Mutants can handle...and almost all of them (minus Aro and his two buddies) are 100+ ton class lifters, easily. I'd say the people that could go toe to toe with their speed are the "animal" type characters: Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Beast, Creed, Weapon XI, and probably someone else I'm forgetting. All the others have human-level reflexes and durability (fro the most part) and will go down quite easily.

The vampires perception of the world around them is every bit as good as Wolverine's, if not better (it's probably better as they have "sensed" people coming from hundreds of yards away). They should easily be able to see Phoenix's maelstrom disintegrating the world around her, as it extends out from her body, run away and around the ethereal fire, and come from behind to rape her (just like I would, teehee).

Magneto's and Storm's powers take too damn long to muster up and use.

Scott's optic blast is a heavy hitter, here. I see Scott taking out a dozen or two vampires, completely on his own, hands down. I was telling RJ that Xavier and Scott could solo the vamps (without Alice around to predict their approach, of course.) Cyclop's optic blast, in the Wolverine film, not only has it's kinetic punch, but it also has a "burn shit" element. He would punch through and light on fire any vamp that it touched, imo. Remember, to kill a vamp, you have to tear it apart and light it on fire: Cyclops optic blast appears to be able to do it at the same time (tear shit up and has a "superhot" element, to boot.)

Juggernaut: solos. They have no way of killing this douche. (I like the comic book version, better, by FAR! They totally douched up that guy. He could have been so much more awesome.)

Iceman: canon fodder.

Pyro: canon fodder.

Quillboar (that's what I'm calling him): canon fodder.

Beast: will be able to block one or two blows before his bones are shattered and his torn to pieces...he really doesn't stand a chance but his superhuman reflexes and agility should at least allow him to block 2 or 3 blows.

Nighcrawler: He might be able to keep up with their speed by dodging for a while, but his blows aren't anywhere close to being powerful enough to kill any vampire. No guns would do him any good, either. He goes down, eventually.

Blob: no here's a guy that just might be durable enough to go toe-to-toe. However, he has a glass jaw. Granted, wolverine is weaker than the Blob, but he is no where close to being as strong as a twivamp: the Blob is too slow and he gets his head torn off. (Blob is, what? an 80ton class lifter? He should be able to put the hurt on some of the physically weaker twivamps, but he won't kill anything.)

Wade is more than fast enough and has the reflexes to go toe-to-toe with a twivamp....cept that he isn't even remotely strong enough to block anything from a twivamp. Unfortunately, one of my favorite movie characters and comic book characters, bites the dust rather quickly.

Sabertooth: He's got the reflexes and the speed to exchange blows with a vamp. He is certainly more durable than a human, significantly. His claws tore through the hood of that car like it was butter, so we should see him handle some of the lighter blows with broken bones. However, he's not fast enough to hold them off beyond a couple of blows. He's not even remotely strong enough to damage the vamps. He goes down, almost as fast as Beast.

Death strike: Could solo.

Wolverine: could solo.

Multiple man: goes down, but it takes a while (hahaha)

Mystique: goes down (I wish wink ), easily.

Toad: Can keep up with the vamps for one or two blows, but dies, the instant a blow connects and he fails to dodge.

Rogue: Useless. Absolutely useless.

Kitty Pride: Can avoid as long as she stays clear...until one of the mental vamps like Jane, targets her. Then she's dead in less than a second.

Weapon XI: Potentially solos.

Angel: Useless as Jane can easily "look" him down, right out of the sky, and he falls to his death.

Colossus: very good matchup. I like this one. To a regular vamp, he might just be even more durable. But, keep in mind, when a vamp is destroyed, they say it sounds just like metal, excruciatingly (to the ears) being torn apart. I'd put the vamps durability around that of Colossus. However, the vamps have more strength and far greater speed. He goes down as soon as Jane does her bullshit.

Arclight: Fodder.

Callisto: fodder

Psylocke: this very watered down and WEAK version of a super sexy comic book character, goes down like a punk ass b*tch. Shame: her blades should slice right through the vamps like they were butter...she would just need a lighter. lol! (but she's not nearly fast enough to be able to use her blades against the vamps.)

Leech: Causes all the mutants to lose. LOL! hahahahahahahaha...oh man. Sorry, I had to point that out.

Moira: lol...hahahahaha. Again, I'm just wasting time. She begs to be turned, do to her scientific curiosity into the twivamps. Carlisle, being the kind benevolant man that he is, graciously turns her.

So, for reasons that I listed, the Mutants win.

Unless someone can convince me of why the adamantium folks can still lose, I'm siding with the mutants.

Now, if we had an adamantium wielding Quicksilver..... shifty

Rogue Jedi
And ArcLight?

And no, no one solos here, no way in hell. Remember, the mutants who cannot be killed may be incapacitated.

Not everyone has to die for the other side to win.

marwash22
I thought i already told you mofo's that Deadpool solos. If it's not him, it's Phoenix.

/Thread.

Placidity
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah he did...

No he didn't.

Here's some of my posts in another topic regarding Wolvie vs Dark Phoenix.

And if you're going by the movie Wolverine, I would think Predator would win, since Logan got knocked out after being shot in the head in X2.
In X3, so-called Dark Phoenix wasnt even her full powers against him. The Phoenix obliterated everyone at the molecular level in less than a second. Theres just no way Logan could have regenerated from that if she unleashed her full powers on him.

Also in X3, Logan got stabbed (by the guy that produces these wood things...) and he was down for the count for awhile (i.e 10-15 secs).
(Similar examples in X2, vs Lady Deathstrike)
Now imagine, how long he would be down after having a large chunk of flesh flayed from his body after being hit by a plasma cannon.
I believe that the Movie Wolverine is much less powerful than the Comics Wolverine... so lets not bring that into disscusion.

Do you really think Logan could've gotten close to the Phoenix if she didnt let him? (or Logan>Phoenix)

You may have forgotten that she has telekinesis, which is what allows her to "demolecularize" objects. So even if she was struggling to demolecularize him as you claim, she could have pushed him away/ slammed him into the ground/ make him immobile etc (as shown earlier in the film).

They also have a love/hate relationship going on, hence why she didnt kill him. (or some claim that Jean was fighting/holding back the phoenix)

Observing what the Phoenix did to other victims should show that she was only using a fraction of her powers against Logan. Basically, she was only striping a few layers off his chest and face. Whereas, when using her full capacity, the victim is demolecularized from head to toe almost instantly (not just the chest etc).

Also, the Phoenix asks Logan: "You would die for them?", implying she is capable of killing him. And she probably well may have if Jean didnt surface after that.

In addition, Judging by previous feats of Logan's healing factor in the films, it is also obvious he cannot regenerate at any rate as close to how quickly Phoenix can demolecularize objects(i.e almost instantly).

Originally posted by bobbi
I for one thought his evidence was fairly good (don't exactly remember how long the bone guy took out wolverine for (15sec seems long but i dont remember) but thats just 1 thing). Pretty much every damage we've seen of movie wolv takes a second or 2 at least to heal and we've seen phoenix disintegrate ppl in less than that. Unless jean's disintegration powers are weaker than a bullet, sabertooths claws, and many others than she should have been able to stop him.

And jean can LEVITATE PPL with EASE. If she really wanted wolv dead she could have done that and choked him or even continue disintegrating him. Magneto was even able to do whatever he wanted to wolv and jean is way stronger than magneto. She decided to levitate the professor and random guys in that last scene so why not wolvs?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
I thought i already told you mofo's that Deadpool solos. If it's not him, it's Phoenix.

/Thread.

Deadpool'll be a pain in the ass for the Twivamps, no doubt.

DP'll have her hands full TRYING to avoid Akasha setting her on fire.

There IS no solo here, anyone who claims this is a douche.

Placidity

DP'll have her hands full TRYING to avoid Akasha setting her on fire.

Why wouldn't DP just disintegrate her (and everyone else's) ass?

Rogue Jedi
Why wouldn't DP just disintegrate her (and everyone else's) ass? Read the OP.

Besides, Akasha's TK fire attack was more impressive. If DP takes the time to target and fry everyone, it won't be instant, she'll be wide open for Akasha. Not to mention Jane can mind rape her.

Question...Janes powers, will they penetrate Magnetos helmet?

Placidity
Read the OP.

Besides, Akasha's TK fire attack was more impressive. If DP takes the time to target and fry everyone, it won't be instant, she'll be wide open for Akasha. Not to mention Jane can mind rape her.

Question...Janes powers, will they penetrate Magnetos helmet?

OP doesn't seem relevant to my question.

Also DP doesn't need to take time to "target" anyone. And yes she can disintegrate masses instantaneously.

As a kid she lifted all that shit outside at once without even looking. And the obvious one - the end of the film where she kills everyone and destroys the prison.

Rogue Jedi
OP doesn't seem relevant to my question.

Also DP doesn't need to take time to "target" anyone. And yes she can disintegrate masses instantaneously.

As a kid she lifted all that shit outside at once without even looking. And the obvious one - the end of the film where she kills everyone and destroys the prison.

I know, but Akasha can attack just like DP can. Her attacks were instant, and she attacked about twenty vamps at once without even seeing them. Their attacks are pretty similar.

And it's pretty obvious that Akasha can employ her TK as a shield. She emerged from the burning bar unscathed. She walked right through inferno-like flames, and even her clothes were untouched by the flames.

KingD19
DP can also use her TK as a shield, as evidenced when she held back that entire damn.

Rogue Jedi
That wasn't really a shield, that was her doing what was basically a big ass Jedi force push. I guess it can be called a shield, yeah? Thing is, Akasha was employing hers as she walked along. JG/DP had to concentrate and extend her hand. AND it's doubtful that she can do the "shield" and attack at the same time.

Placidity
That wasn't really a shield, that was her doing what was basically a big ass Jedi force push. I guess it can be called a shield, yeah? Thing is, Akasha was employing hers as she walked along. JG/DP had to concentrate and extend her hand. AND it's doubtful that she can do the "shield" and attack at the same time.

That wasn't Dark Phoenix though, it was a surfacing DP/Jean Grey.

DP would not have struggled with that mass of water.

Rogue Jedi
That wasn't Dark Phoenix though, it was a surfacing DP/Jean Grey.

DP would not have struggled with that mass of water.

Point.

You're thinking of this the wrong way, man. This isn't a toe to toe battle, it will take place all over the world. Odds are that DP will never see Akasha's/Jane's attack coming, and vice versa.

Also, you gotta remember that Akasha is like 6-7000 years old, that has to count for something when it comes to raw power.

Rogue Jedi
This Akasha/DP thing is gonna go on for pages haermm

For now, let's consider the OP as scenario one.

Scenario two: DP is still Jean, and there is no Akasha.

McNasty996
When did the Vamps get 100 ton strength,yes thier stupid
strong but iwouldnt place them anywhere near hulk or things
level at most I'd say 20

Also was it ever shown that the Akasha's fire thing worked
on anything else beside vampires

dadudemon
Originally posted by McNasty996
level at most I'd say 20

on anything else beside vampires

It happened when Edward, who is not the strongest in his coven, pushed over a large, alive, tree, from the base. That would take well over 100 tons of force, at the location he pushed it over. On top of that, he pushed it over with relative ease.

We know that that feat is well within the Canon descriptions of the vamps. Bella says that they could throw a car like it was styrofoam. That also fits within what we see on screen: Edward barely extended his hand out and the moving van stopped and bounced like it hit an adamantium wall. Then Edward proceeeded to discretely slide it away, a bit, to make more room...again, like it was nothing.

More on topic - I forgot about Akasha's flying an lighting bodies on fire, ability.

Rogue Jedi
level at most I'd say 20

on anything else beside vampires It's pyrokinesis, dude. It works on whatever she wants.

If that's the card you're gonna play, I'll come right back with "DP's powers were never shown working on vampires."

dadudemon
To add to that, Anne Rice decribed the ability as an uber form of TK...working to make their particles (tee) move so fast, and in such a short period of time, that it ignites.

That, or that's what I assumed, as a kid, reading the books. erm

Anyway, I did the math on the weight of that tree.

I assumed it was a pine of some sort. (Doesn't matter as some trees have much more weight so I could make this number bigger, if i wanted to.)

That tree weighs 73 tons (diameter 3 feet with a height of 50 feet...both of those are conservative estimates), at the very least.

He pushed it over, so hard, that it broke at the base.

Just guessing, but it would probably take hundreds of tons of force to actually break and push over a tree of that size, from the base. He makes collosus look week. lol!

Rogue Jedi
The Ricevamps were easily ignited due to the highly combustible nature of their vampire blood. But Lestat also used the attack on humans, and it worked.

Placidity
It's pyrokinesis, dude. It works on whatever she wants.

If that's the card you're gonna play, I'll come right back with "DP's powers were never shown working on vampires."

No, I sense what he meant was that since all vampires are Akasha's progeny, it maybe what allows her to dominate them all (apart from age). I don't know if this is how it works with Anne, but I've sure read similar things in vampire mythology.

Add to that, we don't actually see fire flowing from her, its acts as possible evidence to support such a theory - maybe being the original, and all others having her blood allows her powers such as setting them alight (which wouldn't be pyrokinesis) - although it wouldn't hold in a debate like this without more proof.

I have not read the books, but I think I've read pyrokinesis is one of their powers, if that's true then it totally removes doubt she can control flames.

Rogue Jedi
The Ricevamps were easily ignited due to the highly combustible nature of their vampire blood. But Lestat also used the attack on humans, and it worked.

dadudemon

How dare you use my debating style!

mad mad mad mad mad

MINE!

Rogue Jedi
ninja

the ninjak
Akasha and the TwiVamps exterminate the Mutant race.

They will make powerful children as well.

In the Marvel Universe when mutants become vampires they retain their powers.

Rogue Jedi
Really? Cool.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by the ninjak
Akasha and the TwiVamps exterminate the Mutant race.

They will make powerful children as well.

In the Marvel Universe when mutants become vampires they retain their powers.

They wouldn't exterminate the mutants. The vamps could do nothing to Juggernaut or Colossus. Hell, I wish Rogue had Ms. Marvel's powers in the movies...she could almost solo.

Rogue Jedi
Jane would mind rape them, or Akasha would fry them.

Tattoos N Scars
Jane would mind rape them, or Akasha would fry them.

Well, Xavier could use Cerebro and mind**** all the vamps.

I wish I could make a thread where the Twi-vamps get to take on Alucard..Hellsing version...lol.

Rogue Jedi

I wish I could make a thread where the Twi-vamps get to take on Alucard..Hellsing version...lol.

There's no Cerebro, no Xavier, and no Alice in this thread.

Yeah, Xavier would freeze them like pudding pops.

XanatosForever
Wasn't Emma Frost introduced in Origins? How would her diamond skin fare against the vampires?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Wasn't Emma Frost introduced in Origins? How would her diamond skin fare against the vampires?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't believe the vamps could harm her. However, she couldn't do anything offensively to harm them either..lol.

McNasty996
I was inquiring as to was her pyrokenisis only limited to vampires
b/c that all I remember her Doing it to, it seemed to me it was because of lineage.And when did lestat use it on a human?

Rogue Jedi
I was inquiring as to was her pyrokenisis only limited to vampires
b/c that all I remember her Doing it to, it seemed to me it was because of lineage.And when did lestat use it on a human? One of the books, I forget which one, after he drinks from Akasha and gains her powers.

Pyrokinesis is pyrokinesis, dude. Might take more effort for Akasha to torch a human, but it can be done.

dadudemon

You can ask Imp, via PM, if he would allow an OVA to count as a movie.

Seriously.

I think OVA's should count as films because some OVA's are played in theaters, in Japan, they have a much higher budget per minute than the anime it's adapted from, and they play out more like movies, as well.

Ask him. I'd LOVE to send the twivamps up against my favorite vampire. big grin

Placidity
I'd like to see Twilight vs True Blood.

Maybe vs this guy

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Eric-gif-eric-northman-9466081-400-225.gif

dadudemon
I'd like to see Twilight vs True Blood.

Maybe vs this guy

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Eric-gif-eric-northman-9466081-400-225.gif

ANYTHING VS FORUMZ!

lol

Imp already volunteered to mod it. sad

Sadly, it will nevah happen.

McNasty996
I tried a while ago but it got closed it was Edward vs bill Compton
Does anyone know anyway I could get this set up
Please PM me

Sorry for spammng won't happen again

dadudemon
I tried a while ago but it got closed it was Edward vs bill Compton
Does anyone know anyway I could get this set up
Please PM me

Sorry for spammng won't happen again

NOT here. smile

Pwned
Wait i just remembered: The blobs power is absorbing kinetic energy, so only Jane or Alec could stop him =-/

Magetos helmet portects from mind atacks so i would think he would not be affected by Jane or Alec.....

Also Magneto in X2 used his power and ripped the iron out of the blood of a guard, so couldnt he do the same to the vamps? it wouldnt kill them but weaken them, certainly

dadudemon
Wait i just remembered: The blobs power is absorbing kinetic energy, so only Jane or Alec could stop him =-/

Was never stated on screen and James knocking him out with a headbutt proves that it is not ke.

Magetos helmet portects from mind atacks so i would think he would not be affected by Jane or Alec.....

The mechanism of their attacks is never explained as being psionics.

In fact, it appears to be neurological (more physical than metaphysical).

Also Magneto in X2 used his power and ripped the iron out of the blood of a guard, so couldnt he do the same to the vamps? it wouldnt kill them but weaken them, certainly

The only problem: it had to be a large amount of Iron and Vamps aren't inject with a large amount of iron, nor is it circulating (they have no heart beat)

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by dadudemon
You can ask Imp, via PM, if he would allow an OVA to count as a movie.

Seriously.

I think OVA's should count as films because some OVA's are played in theaters, in Japan, they have a much higher budget per minute than the anime it's adapted from, and they play out more like movies, as well.

Ask him. I'd LOVE to send the twivamps up against my favorite vampire. big grin

lol..well, after Alucard rapes them all...he'd just grin and say "you're no fun".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.