Doomsday vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.. forum rules.

1) DD when he killed supes vs adam warlock(infinity watch version)

2) modern DD vs modern warlock prior to magus incarnation

Warlock senses danger via cosmic awareness and mystic senses coming from his home planet and decides to come back and make sure nothing is wrong..

he arrives to see the earth heroes have bn beating and massacred by this strange creature..(Ms. Marvel, vision, wonderman)etc etc

Adam slowly hovers down as he analyzes and contemplates plan of attack... DD turns around looks up and sees warlock... in it a rage in roars and challenges warlock.

gogogadgetgo
warlock infinity watch version sucked balls

Dark Zoom
I feel that doomsday would win fairly easily

Black bolt z
I see no way of adam putting down doomsday for good.I mean he killed superman is supes would beat adam.

Even if adam had the gem there would be nothing to steal.

SO really doomsday wins pretty easily.

Stoic
Anyone ever seen that cartoon where the Nature Boy with blond hair gets turned into a ball of goo by the Crusher? Well I see this happening to poor Warlock.

King Kandy
I don't see why a soul suck wouldn't work... Doomsday was just an ordinary baby originally.

vansonbee
Adam Warlock soul suck Doomsday for scenario #1.

Magus BFR Doomsday head through time/dimension.

BTW, how does Doomsday kill Wonder man? Oh never-mind, Doomsday disrupts energy... I think it was with Light Ray.. confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't see why a soul suck wouldn't work... Doomsday was just an ordinary baby originally. I thought DD didn't have a soul?

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought DD didn't have a soul?

DC screwed with the character, Rex is the only incarnation that should fall under the Ultimate Soul Suck technique. Like I said poor Warlock.

THErONIN
i think the only ppl who even satnd a CHANCE against doomsday in marvel (dats a hero) are Thor, ww Hulk, offcours dark phoenix

warlock would fail...miserably....both scenarios

psycho gundam
warlock would get killed

psycho gundam
http://a.imageshack.us/img97/7132/warlockx.jpg

biscuits

King Castle
1) soul suck ftw

2) not sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.