ReedRichards Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
reed gets this suit

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1079258-417248_anti_super.jpg

TheTyrant
The Anti-Galactus suit was nearly useless against something that wasn't close to Galactus level. Can't remember what the thing was though whistle

Black bolt z
The anti galactus suit gets destroyed(although it does depend of galactus's power level).Its a huge waste of money(a billion dollars a second o run)

chomperx9
that suit is no where near the size of galactus.

now let tony stark borrow the suit for afew days let him make some adjustments and let him fight superman in it. that would be a better fight.

BruceSkywalker
reed doesn't need that suit to beat galactus, but for the purpose of the thread, with suit reed loses

Mindset
Originally posted by TheTyrant
The Anti-Galactus suit was nearly useless against something that wasn't close to Galactus level. Can't remember what the thing was though whistle It easily beat CAP, but CAP wasn't fighting back.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
It easily beat CAP, but CAP wasn't fighting back. cap as in steve rogers ?

Mindset
No

chomperx9
No which cap

Mindset
a giant robot

AlmightyKfish
Galactus wins.

Colossus-Big C
galactus is only 60ft at normal height

Mindset
Beyonder was only 6ft at normal height.

chomperx9
Beyonder was only 6ft at normal height. thumbup

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
cap as in steve rogers ? I think it was an acronym for something.But I think cap was in the suit

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I think it was an acronym for something.But I think cap was in the suit

It was Conserve And Protect. Fantastic Four 557-558.

tkitna
The CAP robot was pretty badass though. It literally wiped out every superhuman on Earth before Reed took action.

chomperx9
Originally posted by tkitna
The CAP robot was pretty badass though. It literally wiped out every superhuman on Earth before Reed took action. so the robot wiped out everyone on the planet except for reed ?

SamZED
Creating a battlearmor to fight cosmic being of galactus level is kinda dumb. It's like putting an extra coat hoping it'd help you survive a 10000 feet fall.erm

D_Dude1210
It's funny how entire space faring civilizations with centuries of tech beyond our own can't even begin to slow down Galactus when he feeds and then Richards just manages to come out with a suit that's supposed to "take down Galactus" during his spare time.

tkitna
Originally posted by chomperx9
so the robot wiped out everyone on the planet except for reed ?

Let me rephrase myself. I should have said that nobody on earth could stop it until Reed got involved.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I want it made clear that Thor was not involved in the ass kicking the CAP robot was dishing out. Sentry however...

Galan007
Galactus releases an EMP.

Game. Set. Match.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus releases an EMP.

Game. Set. Match.

but the suit costs a billion dollars a second to operate eek!

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
but the suit costs a billion dollars a second to operate eek!

Well, if the suit ever goes toe-to-toe with Galactus, then they'll prolly be spending 50 bucks in total.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Well, if the suit ever goes toe-to-toe with Galactus, then they'll prolly be spending 50 bucks in total. thumb up

But seriously how long would it last?I mean theres no chance it would win but depending on galactus's power levels earths heroes alone held out against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.