Karnak vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
Hello everyone smile!

i have beeen sitting here thinking for the last couple of days trying to come up with an opponent for the one and only Deathstroke the Terminator, However!!! i believe that i might have come up with a great potential battle:

Karnak VS Slade...hand to hand!

Karnak vs Slade - standard equipment!

The battles take place within the courtyard of a Royal palace at 10 am on a Sunday! smokin' No outside help or prep for either side. They are to fight it out until one man is unconscience or ....well, you know..

Oh yeah the courtyard is an open area approximately 50' by 60' oval shape, peppered with decrotive trees, bushes and other srubs along the perimeter (as well as off to the sides), the courtyard is at the center of a royal compond in Switzerland.

Scenario:

the basic scenario is that a colloation of Kree discenter have hired Slade to assasinate the members of the Inhuman Royal family starting with Karnak. To that end Slade has lured his target out to this location in Switzerland, however Karnak has surmised that something was amist, but has gone to investigate none the less.

This is a best out of ten match. ie 7/10 or 9/10, etc.

I am aware that both of these combatants have above human stats as well as an expectionally sharp mind! and skills too boot!

And with that....LET THE BATTLES COMMENCE!!!! eek!

Black bolt z
Karnak.Slade is faster and more agile but one hit will take slade down.I mean karnak cut through 6 ft of diamond with one cut.

vansonbee
Someone else can argue who speed is faster, but I give Slade the majority win.

Slade possess pre-cog ability, I'm wondering everyone has forgotten that.

Luna stated "she could easily beaten Karnak", but didn't because she didn't wanna embarrass her uncle. Yes, she has pre-cog abilities and was taking beginner mma lesson.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by vansonbee

thats becuase he doesent posses pre-cog. He posses an enhanced mind there completely different.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
thats becuase he doesent posses pre-cog. He posses an enhanced mind there completely different. Thanks,

let me rephrase it. He can react before Karnak strikes.

Better than nothing right?

Dum Dum Dugan
Thanks,

let me rephrase it. He can react before Karnak strikes.

Better than nothing right?
no problem thats actually quite common mistake.

Maybe, karnak superhuman (though I believe he very overrated). DS deffiently I would say has the speed edge and his enhanced mind allows for him to tactically devises plans during a compressed time frame, however is it fast enough for him to react before karnak lands the one strike he needs to end it? debatable. I would say in h2h karnak would win, however standard equiptment I give slade solid majority.

Mr Marvel

It would appear that by your definition of "pre cog" both men have it. As they both have the ability to analyze their opponent then capitalize on there weaknesses.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
It would appear that by your definition of "pre cog" both men have it. As they both have the ability to analyze their opponent then capitalize on there weaknesses. Where did you get that Karnak has pre-cog ability?

JW

Mr Marvel
Where did you get that Karnak has pre-cog ability?

JW

i was simply responding to Vasonbee's comment that implied that Slade has pre-cog, which is untrue, rather he has the ability to predict your movements as well as to create tactics to counter different opponents. Which is similar in certain ways to one of Karnak's abilities (which also BTW is Not Pre-cog):

Stress Point Detection: Through mental discipline, Karnak has gained the extrasensory ability to perceive the stress points, fracture planes, or weaknesses, in all objects or persons around him. By striking and applying pressure at these points, he can split or shatter objects made of seemingly invincible substances or render insensate beings of far greater strength than he. This mental discipline is virtually effortless, and Karnak can attain this state of awareness for extended periods of time.

vansonbee
Cool. Slade still has the edge with this "prediction method". I'm sure Slade faster than Karnak.

Mr Marvel
why would you say Slade's predictions skills are superior? i'm not nessacarily disagreeing with you, just curious erm

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
why would you say Slade's predictions skills are superior? i'm not nessacarily disagreeing with you, just curious erm Karnak doesn't predict incoming moves!

Maybe you can direct me a comic scan of him doing it or issue#.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.