FrankenCastle vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
Fight 1:
Frank (No Prep) vs. Bone-Claw Wolverine

Fight 2:
Frank (No Prep) vs. Adamantium Wolverine

Fight 3:
Frank (Prep) vs. Adamantium Wolverine

Fight 4:
Frank (Prep) vs. Bone-Claw Wolverine

Deadline
Pun for all 4.

Uriel005
I'm gonna go with wolverine just because the HF dude. I mean unless Frank is using those carbonium bullets or whatever the metal is that reduces Logan's HF in his guns I don't see him doing anything directly to put Logan down and keeping them there. It would entirely be up to the environment. If there is anything big and heavy enough to drop on wolverine to make sure he can't get up or use his claws to escape Frank has a chance but falling short of that Frank really can't do much to wolverine.

Trackz
Originally posted by Uriel005
I'm gonna go with wolverine just because the HF dude. I mean unless Frank is using those carbonium bullets or whatever the metal is that reduces Logan's HF in his guns I don't see him doing anything directly to put Logan down and keeping them there. It would entirely be up to the environment. If there is anything big and heavy enough to drop on wolverine to make sure he can't get up or use his claws to escape Frank has a chance but falling short of that Frank really can't do much to wolverine. with prep he has a lot of options, without he just has to work to tax wolverine's healing factor (in which case this would be an extended fight) or get a gun shot to his brain.

Uriel005
Good luck taxing his healing factor, Frank better be 2 miles away on open ground with a sniper rifle or several dozen rockets and even a gunshot to the brain might not stop wolverine if he goes feral. I mean it never really inconveniences deadpool who has his healing factor.

Trackz
Good luck taxing his healing factor, Frank better be 2 miles away on open ground with a sniper rifle or several dozen rockets and even a gunshot to the brain might not stop wolverine if he goes feral. I mean it never really inconveniences deadpool who has his healing factor. deadpool has a better healing factor arguably. anyway, wolverine has been ko'd out plenty of times after his healing factor has been taxed.

frankencastle KO'd daken just recently and He was makign a fool of deadpool.

Dum Dum Dugan
actaully he never KOed Daken and making DP look foolish means very little. DP tends to be his own worst enemy.

Wolverine solidly wins the first two.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Trackz
get a gun shot to his brain.

except you know his adamatium skeleton.

please dont bring up bullshit examples of pis like some fools try to uses which all happen to seperate area's of the skull and for them to be possible his skull would look like a friggin jig saw puzzle.

Black bolt z
FC

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Black bolt z
FC
for which ones?

also if for all, why does he take the non prep fights?

srankmissingnin
He's already on the run from Daken even with prep... so... yeah

Trackz
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
actaully he never KOed Daken and making DP look foolish means very little. DP tends to be his own worst enemy.

Wolverine solidly wins the first two. he punched daken, who hit the floor, and when he woke up frankencastle was no where to be found, unless frank has quicksilver speed, daken was out.

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's already on the run from Daken even with prep... so... yeah wow..some one loves to ignore context, he was a panel away from slicing daken to pieces when he stopped because of the civilians.

and in the previews for issue two, frank is owning daken with prep.

Trackz
except you know his adamatium skeleton.

please dont bring up bullshit examples of pis like some fools try to uses which all happen to seperate area's of the skull and for them to be possible his skull would look like a friggin jig saw puzzle. it's happened enough time that it is a conceivable way to put wolverine down.

Dum Dum Dugan
it's happened enough time that it is a conceivable way to put wolverine down.
except it not when it ignores his biology, ignores every single onpannle potrail of his skeleton, has never onces been stated by any who anylzed wolverines body which has happen numerous times, oh and here the kickers when it happens to different places in his skull. SOrry but different area of bullet entering his skull do not support eachother. In fact if your theory was correct logan ****ing brain would be falling out of his skull.

Not to mention the fact there are more events of it not working then working which funny you seem to ignore.

actaully it the deffinition of PIS. It was simply used to further the plot in pretty much every case.

Dum Dum Dugan
he punched daken, who hit the floor, and when he woke up frankencastle was no where to be found, unless frank has quicksilver speed, daken was out.
I just read the issue again. As soon as he hits the floor he shown quite awake, he was clearly not KOed. Thats simply wishful thinking on your part.

Trackz
I just read the issue again. As soon as he hits the floor he shown quite awake, he was clearly not KOed. Thats simply wishful thinking on your part. pay attention to detail. we see daken being struck and fallign to the floor, next panel we see him getting up. so we never see him hit the floor. we don't know how much time was spent on the floor. what we do know is that daken spent enough time on the floor for frank to smash a whole through a wall and stroll out of sight. daken was knocked out.

Trackz
except it not when it ignores his biology, ignores every single onpannle potrail of his skeleton, has never onces been stated by any who anylzed wolverines body which has happen numerous times, oh and here the kickers when it happens to different places in his skull. SOrry but different area of bullet entering his skull do not support eachother. In fact if your theory was correct logan ****ing brain would be falling out of his skull.

Not to mention the fact there are more events of it not working then working which funny you seem to ignore.

actaully it the deffinition of PIS. It was simply used to further the plot in pretty much every case. don't give me the same arguments, they're dry and both sides have sufficient evidence, best to bring it to a mod and let them decide.

Dum Dum Dugan
pay attention to detail. we see daken being struck and fallign to the floor, next panel we see him getting up. so we never see him hit the floor. we don't know how much time was spent on the floor. what we do know is that daken spent enough time on the floor for frank to smash a whole through a wall and stroll out of sight. daken was knocked out.
except why would we assume it took longer? if it took amount of time it would have been stated which it wasent. Your simply speculating that it took longer based off nothing. Pannel represent seconds unless stated other wises. At best he was perhaps flashed KOed for a few seconds even then it pretty debatable. Though I gladly admitt that Frank was the winner of the confrentation.

Dum Dum Dugan
don't give me the same arguments, they're dry and both sides have sufficient evidence, best to bring it to a mod and let them decide.
except your arguements dont have the same weight. Your talking about different events that do not connect to one another as evidences which it aint.

Shot from the bottom of his chin does not equate to a shot through the ear which does not equate to a shot through the eye.

They do not back eachother up, this is a fact.

Not to mention the fact we seen his skeleton on pannle several times with no such weaknesses and such tactics have been used several times before and failed.

your arguement stand on wolverine havime magically missing parts from events that are out wade by the times thoses very same attacks fail, yea great evidences champ.

Trackz
except why would we assume it took longer? if it took amount of time it would have been stated which it wasent. Your simply speculating that it took longer based off nothing. Pannel represent seconds unless stated other wises. At best he was perhaps flashed KOed for a few seconds even then it pretty debatable. Though I gladly admitt that Frank was the winner of the confrentation. how long do you expect someone to be KO'd for? ten seconds is all it takes.

Trackz
except your arguements dont have the same weight. Your talking about different events that do not connect to one another as evidences which it aint.

Shot from the bottom of his chin does not equate to a shot through the ear which does not equate to a shot through the eye.

They do not back eachother up, this is a fact.

Not to mention the fact we seen his skeleton on pannle several times with no such weaknesses and such tactics have been used several times before and failed.

your arguement stand on wolverine havime magically missing parts from events that are out wade by the times thoses very same attacks fail, yea great evidences champ.
1. it's not my argument
2. i don't intend to have this argument
3. i suggest you bring the argument itself up with a mod so whomever the task falls upon can make the final decision.

Deadline
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's already on the run from Daken even with prep... so... yeah

Again you don't know what you're talking about. His vital signs were giving trouible because he had been pushing himself to hard and thats not because of Daken its other stuff.

SamZED

Wolverine solidly wins the first two. And even then Deadpool beat Frank with just two katanas.

Classic Frankencastle, right?
Fight 1 Frank for majority.
Fight 2 Logan ftw
Prep depends on the equipment and environment.

Creshosk
for the adamantium ones arguing a bullet to the brain fails at biology, and any exmple where this occurs is just a team of people who failed at biology.

Of course writers and artists tend to know very little about anything else so frequently it's rather annoying.

Deadline
Originally posted by Creshosk
for the adamantium ones arguing a bullet to the brain fails at biology, and any exmple where this occurs is just a team of people who failed at biology.

Of course writers and artists tend to know very little about anything else so frequently it's rather annoying.

Even if the bullet didn't get through the eyehole gunpowder would. Its also possible for A fragment to break off.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
And even then Deadpool beat Frank with just two katanas.

Classic Frankencastle, right?
Fight 1 Frank for majority.
Fight 2 Logan ftw
Prep depends on the equipment and environment.

deadpool didn't beat frank, he went brain dead, none of deadpool's equipment was doing anything and deadpool was afraid to fight him again. Deadpool with prep was outmatched physically by an unarmed Frank.

ankur29
Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/8974/6a3e4589730331.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/8974/cfad1389730337.jpg http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/8974/deae7689730342.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/8974/12ec7489730350.jpg http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/8974/37eeb989730353.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/8974/e071f389730355.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/8974/1b28fa89730360.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/8974/9f255e89730363.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/8974/5023da89730369.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/8974/878f7c89730378.jpg

frank owned , he could have easily remoed dakens arms from the fight seeing how easily he messed them up

snoopdogg
Oh good lord Frank wins this I think.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ankur29
frank owned , he could have easily remoed dakens arms from the fight seeing how easily he messed them up I was surprised Daken couldn't heal his arms mid-fight.

SamZED
deadpool didn't beat frank, he went brain dead, none of deadpool's equipment was doing anything and deadpool was afraid to fight him again. Deadpool with prep was outmatched physically by an unarmed Frank. Yes, Deadpool DID beat Frank. We've been over this and i told you then, you are speculating. Frank was more than just capable of fighting and attacked a WEAKENED Deadpool, Wade pinned him to the table and could've easilly finished him off, Frank was helpless. Sorry but thats a fact. And Deadpool had no prep, just some weapons that were useless against Frank anyway, Wade won using his katanas. If he was using normal equipment and was in a good shape this would've went differently. So bringing up the fight doesnt help this vs Wolverine thread . And being scared is in Deadpool's character. Never stopped him from winning.

snoopdogg
Yes, Deadpool DID beat Frank. We've been over this and i told you then, you are speculating. Frank was more than just capable of fighting and attacked a WEAKENED Deadpool, Wade pinned him to the table and could've easilly finished him off, Frank was helpless. Sorry but thats a fact. And Deadpool had no prep, just some weapons that were useless against Frank anyway, Wade won using his katanas. If he was using normal equipment and was in a good shape this would've went differently. Bringing up the fight doesnt help this thread and in no way helps Frank. And being scared is in Deadpool's character. Never stopped him from winning. You have scans of this situation?

SamZED
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You have scans of this situation? sure, will post them as soon as i get back home.

Lord Feron
Frank in everything except number 2

Creshosk
Originally posted by Deadline
Even if the bullet didn't get through the eyehole gunpowder would. Its also possible for A fragment to break off. That's not the way that bullets work. The gunpowder thing would only happen at point blank range.

Deadline
That's not the way that bullets work. The gunpowder thing would only happen at point blank range.

As far as I would know if you get shot it would leave gunpowder, please prove otherwise.

Parmaniac
1. Tending to Frank
2. Wolverine
3. Not sure
4. Frank

Creshosk
As far as I would know if you get shot it would leave gunpowder, please prove otherwise. That's not the way arguments work. You make a claim you back it up.

But since you obviously don't know how a bullet works I'll explain it to you.

For a regular bullet
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/revolver-bullet.gif

The actual bullet is just the small metal bit at the end. This is the only part that is launched at the target. The propellant is the gunpowder. Once it's ignited the bullet is separated from the case and the case is left behind.

If you fire a gun you'll get the powder on your hands and if you're close enough you'll get some of the powder as well. but far enough away the only thing that hits the target is the bullet itself.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/revolver.htm/printable

Deadline
That's not the way arguments work. You make a claim you back it up.

hey don't get smart with me you've made alot of absurd statements so im pretty much justified in my reaction.

But since you obviously don't know how a bullet works I'll explain it to you.

Well done Crash you know how a bullet works. *applaud*

For a regular bullet
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/revolver-bullet.gif

The actual bullet is just the small metal bit at the end. This is the only part that is launched at the target. The propellant is the gunpowder. Once it's ignited the bullet is separated from the case and the case is left behind.

If you fire a gun you'll get the powder on your hands and if you're close enough you'll get some of the powder as well. but far enough away the only thing that hits the target is the bullet itself.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/revolver.htm/printable

Well looking at the face of it you seem to be right but I wouldn't be suprised if I looked into it and you were incorrect. Well at any rate if theres no gunpowder then theres also heat residue. It maybe still possible to get his brain singed by the heat left by the bullet.

Creshosk
hey don't get smart with me you've made alot of absurd statements so im pretty much justified in my reaction. It's still a logical fallacy to make a claim and then demand that others disprove it. When you make a claim you have to prove it.

Well done Crash you know how a bullet works. *applaud* How did you know about that name?

Well looking at the face of it you seem to be right but I wouldn't be suprised if I looked into it and you were incorrect. Well at any rate if theres no gunpowder then theres also heat residue. It maybe still possible to get his brain singed by the heat left by the bullet.

"Heat Residue"? Do you want me to explain how thermal energy works?

Deadline
It's still a logical fallacy to make a claim and then demand that others disprove it. When you make a claim you have to prove it.

Yes I know but you do it yourself sometimes, thats my point.

How did you know about that name?

Typo.

"Heat Residue"? Do you want me to explain how thermal energy works?

The bullets are hot, the eyesockets are near the brain, heat can pass through the eyesocket and enter brain. I don't think you're going to prove that can't happen this time.

Oh and bits can break off the bullet as well are you going to explain to me the molecular structure of metal next?

Creshosk
Yes I know but you do it yourself sometimes, thats my point. Et tu fallacy.

Typo. Ah. It's not a bad one really, Crash is an acceptable nick.

The bullets are hot, the eyesockets are near the brain, heat can pass through the eyesocket and enter brain. I don't think you're going to prove that can't happen this time. Except that it'd have to burn through the other matter in the way, namely the nerve itself, which would probably use up the thermal energy.

Oh and bits can break off the bullet as well are you going to explain to me the molecular structure of metal next? Actually it'd be the physics on things breaking in the first place. With the bullet being heated its less likely to break and more likely to bend.

SamZED
You have scans of this situation?
Here.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6571/dptu894legioncps028.th.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7332/dptu894legioncps029.th.jpg

To me it honestly doesnt look like he was about to faint. Deadpool's comment also suggests that they fought, also Frank just tossed Morbius aside (who is superhuman btw) with zero efforts.

Trackz
Here.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7332/dptu894legioncps029.th.jpg

It honestly doesnt look like he was about to faint to me. Deadpool's comment also suggests that they fought, also Frank just tossed Morbius aside (who is a superhuman btw) with zero efforts.

ok:
all Deadpool had left were katana's
there are no cuts or slices, or even blood on franks body
this would mean that deadpool's katana's didn't put frank down
leaving deadpools fists
blunt force trauma has been ineffectual against frank
if he had been knocked out, giving him his pills should've done nothing, against heelsgard his pills were shown to have no healing properties
frank is on the table clearly braindead, from lack of pills
which when given he is 100%

what does all of this mean?
deadpool had nothing to do with frank passing out.

SamZED
ok:
all Deadpool had left were katana's
there are no cuts or slices, or even blood on franks body
this would mean that deadpool's katana's didn't put frank down
leaving deadpools fists
blunt force trauma has been ineffectual against frank
if he had been knocked out, giving him his pills should've done nothing, against heelsgard his pills were shown to have no healing properties
frank is on the table clearly braindead, from lack of pills
which when given he is 100%

what does all of this mean?
deadpool had nothing to do with frank passing out.
You got all that from Frank not having cuts?
Frank shows no signs of burnt skin either, does that mean he wasnt hit with the flamethrower? Or maybe its just artist? You're looking too much into this. Deadpool's costume was torn apart but it "healed " on the next page, so what?
The scenario you gave is just too unlikely to happen.

Frank isn't knocked out, he's immobilised. Deadpool simply knocked him on the table and pinned him down with katanas. THAT's what the scans clearly show. It's not hard to believe that Deadpool can hit hard enough to knock Frank on the ground or table, he's put Goliath on his ass with a punch. Seriously, nothing suggests that Frank just passed out. The art and Deadpool's comment suggest that they fought and Deadpool pinned him down before force-feeding him the pills.

Trackz
You got all that from Frank not having cuts?
Frank shows no signs of burnt skin either, does that mean he wasnt hit with the flamethrower? Or maybe its just artist? You're looking too much into this. Deadpool's costume was torn apart but it "healed " on the next page, so what?
The scenario you gave is just too unlikely to happen.

Frank isn't knocked out, he's immobilised. Deadpool simply knocked him on the table and pinned him down with katanas. THAT's what the scans clearly show. It's not hard to believe that Deadpool can hit hard enough to knock Frank on the ground or table, he's put Goliath on his ass with a punch. Seriously, nothing suggests that Frank just passed out. The art and Deadpool's comment suggest that they fought and Deadpool pinned him down before force-feeding him the pills. have you read frankencastle? frank has the strength to tear through brickwalls and rip people in half, and you believe he's being restrained by the katanas? He's staring blankly into space with his mouth agape, and you think he's not braindead?

it's clear frank went braindead, deadpool survived frank, he didn't beat him.

SamZED
have you read frankencastle? frank has the strength to tear through brickwalls and rip people in half, and you believe he's being restrained by the katanas? He's staring blankly into space with his mouth agape, and you think he's not braindead?

it's clear frank went braindead, deadpool survived frank, he didn't beat him. Deadpool has the strength to tear through brickwalls, so does Wolverine. Tearing through people is something Elektra has done on several occasions. Granted Frank is stronger than them but that doesnt mean he cant be restrained with katanas. He's not braindead, he just can't move. Why would Deadpool even need to pin him down if he was out and uncouncious? That doesnt make sense. Man, I just dont know what other arguments to bring here. The scans clearly suggest that they fought and Deadpool won. Ask 20 other members what they see from the scans and they'll tell you the exact same thing. I dont see a reason to argue on this any further, just want to point out that using this fight as an argument that Frank would beat Wolverine isn't a good idea.

snoopdogg
Here.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7332/dptu894legioncps029.th.jpg

To me it honestly doesnt look like he was about to faint. Deadpool's comment also suggests that they fought, also Frank just tossed Morbius aside (who is superhuman btw) with zero efforts. What exactly are you guys debating?

SamZED
What exactly are you guys debating?
The fight. The final part happened off-panel.
I say that they fought and Deadpool pinned Frank down.
Trackz says they didn't fight. And that he's pinned because when Frank charged at Deadpool he just lost counciousness all by himself and Deadpool had nothing to do with pinning him down. I disagree because I find it very unlikely.

snoopdogg
It's hard to say. Frank looked to be feeling the effects of something judging by his speech.

SamZED
I posted the pages in order. The second scan comes right after the first one in the book. I really think if the writer meant for Frank to just faint there'd be some kind of hint. But what we have is Frank charging at Deadpool while tossing superhumans aside with zero efforts before getting pinned. IMO that and Deadpool's comments on the second scan suggest that they fought, besides Frank isn't uncouncious at all. He's immobilised.

On-topic, Im gonna have to wait and see more from upgraded Frank before I make up my mind on how many wins he takes against Wolverine.

snoopdogg
Frank may have had all of his strength but he didn't appear to have all of his marbels at that moment.

SamZED
True, but Deadpool wasn't in his best shape either because of the pills.

snoopdogg
True, but Deadpool wasn't in his best shape either because of the pills. Was it the pills or getting tossed through a building?

snoopdogg
Was it the pills or getting tossed through a building? Nevermind, it was the pills.

This appears to be a non-fight if you ask me.

Lord Feron
Frank may have had all of his strength but he didn't appear to have all of his marbels at that moment.

Why whats up with Frank being all crazy and idk seemed like he was acting like a monster. Because he needed the pills to be sane?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why whats up with Frank being all crazy and idk seemed like he was acting like a monster. Because he needed the pills to be sane? Suppose to keep him calm iirc.

Deadline
Et tu fallacy.

Ah. It's not a bad one really, Crash is an acceptable nick.

*YAWN*

Except that it'd have to burn through the other matter in the way, namely the nerve itself, which would probably use up the thermal energy.

I think you're saying what I said in the first place ie part of the brain would get burnt. Also the force of the impact from the bullet would travel through the eyeholes and damage the brain as well.

Actually it'd be the physics on things breaking in the first place. With the bullet being heated its less likely to break and more likely to bend.

You actually don't know that for sure and you still said it would do what I said it would.

Its travelling at several hundred miles per hour and it hits an indestructible object theres still a decent chance something will break off.

StiltmanFTW
I was surprised Daken couldn't heal his arms mid-fight.

You were surprised? Really? Way writes HFs like this. And actually he did heal them (not completely, but enough to try to attack Frank on that "don't cry" page).

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You were surprised? Really? Way writes HFs like this. And actually he did heal them (not completely, but enough to try to attack Frank on that "don't cry" page). so you're blaming the writer? roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
so you're blaming the writer? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not blaming anyone, that was an okay issue. It's just the way it is... if you were familiar with his work you'd know that. And Daken still healed pretty fast, so I'm not complaining. I was actually surprised because of that.

Remender is writing the next part of this cross. His Daken regenerates at a much greater rate.

srankmissingnin
Man... Daken healed like a champ. Multiple stabbings, blown up, bones broken, crushed by a car, punched through several walls,ran over by a subway, knocked off a sky scrapper. Frank mulched his ass, almost twisted his arm off... but Daken kept coming. If Daken had Adamantium he would have won... and so will Wolverine. So Frakencastle only has a shot Boneclawverine with prep, the rest Wolverine takes.

ankur29
how strong do you guys think frankencastle is

SamZED
Looking at how he kicked Daken through several walls probably class 5-10 max.

Trackz
Deadpool has the strength to tear through brickwalls, so does Wolverine. Tearing through people is something Elektra has done on several occasions. Granted Frank is stronger than them but that doesnt mean he cant be restrained with katanas. He's not braindead, he just can't move. Why would Deadpool even need to pin him down if he was out and uncouncious? That doesnt make sense. Man, I just dont know what other arguments to bring here. The scans clearly suggest that they fought and Deadpool won. Ask 20 other members what they see from the scans and they'll tell you the exact same thing. I dont see a reason to argue on this any further, just want to point out that using this fight as an argument that Frank would beat Wolverine isn't a good idea. he could shatter the katanas easily, and he's obviously braindead, because when deadpool gave him the pills he came back alive and was about to tear deadpool a new one. You analysis shows that yo udon't know frank very well

SamZED
he could shatter the katanas easily, and he's obviously braindead, because when deadpool gave him the pills he came back alive and was about to tear deadpool a new one. You analysis shows that yo udon't know frank very well He was "about to" do nothing, stop acting like Deadpool being scared means something. And you dont know how tough his katanas are. Over the years he's used various blades. I know enogh about Frank and read every Frankencastle book. Can you say the same about Deadpool? Doubt it. Sorry man, but your scenario is an assumption based on other assumptions that hold no ground.

I see Frank attack Deadpool with max speed and I see him get pinned by Deadpool. Writers intention there is pretty clear - Deadpool won. Nothing supports your theory.

Deadline
Nah man im pretty sure him being brain dead had alot to do with DP 'winning'.

SamZED
The thing is, I dont see a single hint that he was braindead. Not only he was far braindead, he was tossing superhumans around like ragdolls. Sure he wasn't exactly in perfect shape but neither was Deadpool. Still, it's a victory.

snoopdogg
His speech is off idnicating to me he wasn't all there.

Deadline
Still, it's a victory.

I don't know about that. I thought he collapsed because he was brain dead. He was basically kicking his arse then all of a sudden hes on his back needing to have his brain pills feed to him.

snoopdogg
In that first scan somebody or something is tossing DP through a wall. What or who did that?

SamZED
In that first scan somebody or something is tossing DP through a wall. What or who did that? Frank did it.

His speech is off idnicating to me he wasn't all there. He wasn't all there but he wasn't braindead. He was councious and berserk.

I don't know about that. I thought he collapsed because he was brain dead. He was basically kicking his arse then all of a sudden hes on his back needing to have his brain pills feed to him. Dont you think the writer woud've hinted at it in some way if Frank just fainted? Why would Deadpool even need to pin him down then? Look at the scans again and at Deadpool's comments on the second page. They clearly fought, Frank lost.

Deadline

Dont you think the writer woud've hinted at it in some way if Frank just fainted? Why would Deadpool even need to pin him down then? Look at the scans again and at Deadpool's comments on the second page. They clearly fought, Frank lost.

Yeah you're right but I still think a big reason why DP won was because of Franks brain the longer it goes on for the slower he gets.

snoopdogg
Frank did it.

I see, but you left that scan out and that may help.

SamZED
Yeah you're right but I still think a big reason why DP won was because of Franks brain the longer it goes on for the slower he gets. Yes, im not denying the fight would've went differently if Frank wasn't berserk but was using equipment, setting traps like he did with Daken etc.. but they both were in crappy shape so... Its just I dont believe that Frank collapsed. There's just no reason to believe something like that might've happened.

snoopdogg
Yes, im not denying the fight would've went differently if Frank wasn't berserk but was using equipment, setting traps like he did with Daken etc.. but they both were in crappy shape so... Its just I dont believe that Frank collapsed. There's just no reason to believe something like that might've happened. I think I see what you're saying. Neither guy was in 100% shape but DP managed to get the win? Is that right.

SamZED
I see, but you left that scan out and that may help. I didnt leave the scan out, I've posted them several times in other threads. I didnt post the whole fight here because you only asked me to post scans of that particular moment when the fight continued off-panel and Frank got pinned. You asked me yourself, man. confused

snoopdogg
I didnt leave the scan out, I've posted them several times in other threads. I didnt post the whole fight here because you only asked me to post scans of that particular moment when the fight continued off-panel and Frank got pinned. You asked me yourself, man. confused I assumed you would have posted all of the scans of their fight. I guess I was wrong.

SamZED
I assumed you would have posted all of the scans of their fight. I guess I was wrong. Well, I was discussing that particular moment (Frank attacking and getting pinned) when you asked me:
You have scans of this situation? So I though you were interested in that particular part me and Trackz were discussing. confused Never meant to leave anything out.

snoopdogg
I should have used a smaller word. My bad.

Deadline
but they both were in crappy shape so...

Yes but with Frankencastle the longer hes goes without his pills the worse it gets. DP has a healing factor so he would have gotten better.

Its just I dont believe that Frank collapsed. There's just no reason to believe something like that might've happened.

I think I agree, nobody is going to let DP lose in his own comicbook but on paper Frankencastle should really kick his arse and thats what was happening. In honesty I think they took it off panel because they didn't want to show badly DP got it.

snoopdogg
So how much of the fight was actually shown?

SamZED
Yes but with Frankencastle the longer hes goes without his pills the worse it gets. DP has a healing factor so he would have gotten better. We can only speculate really as it went off-panel. They said he was "very sick" and seeing how even other characters noticed that it could've gotten worse for all we know before his HF kicked in.

I think I agree, nobody is going to let DP lose in his own comicbook but on paper Frankencastle should really kick his arse and thats what was happening. In honesty I think they took it off panel because they didn't want to show badly DP got it. I guess you didnt read all the team ups. Wouldn't say he won every time he fought someone in his books. Far from that. So him winning doesnt have anything to do with the fact that it happened in his book. I always thought they planned it like this - "Ok, Deadpool will kick Frank's ass in the end, so lets make him look bad and act like a complete idiot in the beginning of the fight, make him lose his weapons, charge headfirst, eat pills etc so it wouldnt look too onesided." Dont see any other explanation for his behaviour and poor display of abilities. On paper it could go either way.

SamZED
So how much of the fight was actually shown? The beginning with Deadpool eating pills, charging at Frank headfirst and losing his main weapons, then trying to use chainsaw and a flamethrower with pretty much no result, getting burnt himself and getting tossed through the building. Then Frank charging at Deadpool and getting pinned. It was all shown in a flashback style.

Trackz
He was "about to" do nothing, stop acting like Deadpool being scared means something. And you dont know how tough his katanas are. Over the years he's used various blades. I know enogh about Frank and read every Frankencastle book. Can you say the same about Deadpool? Doubt it. Sorry man, but your scenario is an assumption based on other assumptions that hold no ground.

I see Frank attack Deadpool with max speed and I see him get pinned by Deadpool. Writers intention there is pretty clear - Deadpool won. Nothing supports your theory. everything supports it, i've outlined it many times you've just ignored every part because of the last panel.

1. Frank was annihilating Deadpool, none of his wepaons were having any effects, yet somehow deadpool was able to overcome frank with his katanas? not likely seeing anything less than decapitation would've had no effect,
2. Frank came to RIGHT after deadpool fed him the pills, that means he was braindead, you keep ignoring that little part
3. Frank has shattered through walls and ripped his own arm off, and you believe deadpool's katannas rendered him unable to move?

Trackz
The beginning with Deadpool eating pills, charging at Frank headfirst and losing his main weapons, then trying to use chainsaw and a flamethrower with pretty much no result, getting burnt himself and getting tossed through the building. Then Frank charging at Deadpool and getting pinned. It was all shown in a flashback style. frank was never shown getting pinned, we saw frank charging, then him braindead on the table,

Deadline
I'm going to comment a bit later on. but could you possibly post scans of the whole fight Sam.

Dum Dum Dugan
yea I really like to see it, I been look for them.

Dum Dum Dugan
also second part of the daken fight was much much better.

Trackz
Im tired of this, regardless the issue showed Frank Castle on even terms can beat deadpool handily, especially with his upgrade.

Not only that, we know in a straight fight Frank would beat Daken,, despite what people may think, the first fight of the Frank/Daken crossover was pretty much on even terms, and Frank was about to kill Daken.

I think wolverine might only win in a Frank (no prep) vs. Wolverine (adamantium)

snoopdogg
yea I really like to see it, I been look for them. I'd like to hear your stance on this matter.

SamZED
I'm going to comment a bit later on. but could you possibly post scans of the whole fight Sam. np. I will post the whole fight as soon as I get home. But im pretty sure the whole fight is already posted in some other thread.

Im tired of this, regardless the issue showed Frank Castle on even terms can beat deadpool handily, especially with his upgrade.

Not only that, we know in a straight fight Frank would beat Daken,, despite what people may think, the first fight of the Frank/Daken crossover was pretty much on even terms, and Frank was about to kill Daken.

I think wolverine might only win in a Frank (no prep) vs. Wolverine (adamantium) The issues showed Frank beat up Daken after a fight. Did Frank win? Hell yeah. Did he do it with ease? No. The thing is - Wolverine beat Daken, Bullseye beat Daken, Mac freakin Gargan beat Daken, im pretty sure X-23 was beating him at some point. So going by your logic they all should be able to "beat Deadpool handily"?confused Sorry, but I disagree. Some of them tried already.

everything supports it, i've outlined it many times you've just ignored every part because of the last panel.

1. Frank was annihilating Deadpool, none of his wepaons were having any effects, yet somehow deadpool was able to overcome frank with his katanas? not likely seeing anything less than decapitation would've had no effect,
2. Frank came to RIGHT after deadpool fed him the pills, that means he was braindead, you keep ignoring that little part
3. Frank has shattered through walls and ripped his own arm off, and you believe deadpool's katannas rendered him unable to move? Ok, lets try this one last time.

About your theory. Sorry but it's a wishfull thinking that isn't supported with anything. Again, there is NOT A SINGLE hint from the writer that Frank went braindead, faintead, had a heart attack or anything of that sort. If you have a proof then show it to me but make sure it really is a proof and not speculation. Im not trying to be a jerk but im honestly getting tired of this pointless debate.

And while you're at it think about the following:
1) Why did Deadpool even need to pin Frank down if he was already uncouncious? It makes absolutely no sense.
2) Why are Frank's eyes opnen and why did he react to Deadpool grabbing him by the throat if he's uncouncious? Because it really looks like he's councious but can't move. And last
c) Why would Deadpool say that they fought if they didn't? Because Deadpool's comment clearly suggest that they did fight off-panel.

Again, Frank went berserk. Fact. He attacked Deadpool. Fact. After he attacked Deadpool he ended up pinned to the table helpless with Deadpool feeding him the pills. Fact. Notice im not making any theories, I simply say what I see in the book and writers intention here is pretty clear - They fought, Deadpool won. Ask anyone they'll tell you the exact same thing. I see you already made up your mind so no amount of arguments and proofs could change it, but please stop using your theory as if its a fact in other vs threads.

Trackz
np. I will post the whole fight as soon as I get home. But im pretty sure the whole fight is already posted in some other thread.

The issues showed Frank beat up Daken after a fight. Did Frank win? Hell yeah. Did he do it with ease? No. The thing is - Wolverine beat Daken, Bullseye beat Daken, Mac freakin Gargan beat Daken, im pretty sure X-23 was beating him at some point. So going by your logic they all should be able to "beat Deadpool handily"?confused Sorry, but I disagree. Some of them tried already.

Ok, lets try this one last time.

About your theory. Sorry but it's a wishfull thinking that isn't supported with anything. Again, there is NOT A SINGLE hint from the writer that Frank went braindead, faintead, had a heart attack or anything of that sort. If you have a proof then show it to me but make sure it really is a proof and not speculation. Im not trying to be a jerk but im honestly getting tired of this pointless debate.

And while you're at it think about the following:
1) Why did Deadpool even need to pin Frank down if he was already uncouncious? It makes absolutely no sense.
2) Why are Frank's eyes opnen and why did he react to Deadpool grabbing him by the throat if he's uncouncious? Because it really looks like he's councious but can't move. And last
c) Why would Deadpool say that they fought if they didn't? Because Deadpool's comment clearly suggest that they did fight off-panel.

Again, Frank went berserk. Fact. He attacked Deadpool. Fact. After he attacked Deadpool he ended up pinned to the table helpless with Deadpool feeding him the pills. Fact. Notice im not making any theories, I simply say what I see in the book and writers intention here is pretty clear - They fought, Deadpool won. Ask anyone they'll tell you the exact same thing. I see you already made up your mind so no amount of arguments and proofs could change it, but please stop using your theory as if its a fact in other vs threads.

1. I never said Frank would win with ease, but he was about to kill Daken
2. This topic is about Frank vs. Wolverine, my post wasn't about Frank vs. Deadpool, you can bump that thread up again but we already came to the conclusion Frank would win.
3. You're ignoring the fact that Frank needed to be fed pills in order to reanimate, after which he was completely fine.
4. what do his eyes being open have to do with anything? if you die with your eyes open do you think they close by themselves?
5. ..because they fought for a while before frank went braindead

You thinking that the swords were able to pin Frank when he has super strength ignores all of his strenght feats. You also keep ignoring the fact that he needed the pills to reanimate, he wasn't doing anything, not even growling or yelling at Deadpool. He was braindead.

No back on topic, we know that a Frank on his pills would defeat deadpool (he was off his pills, meaning he was slower than normal in his fight with Deadpool) we also know Frank can take out Deadpool.

Nothing short of decapitation would defeat him, so Frank's biggest challenge would be adamantium wolverine.

OneDumbG0
Fight 1:
Frank (No Prep) vs. Bone-Claw Wolverine

Fight 2:
Frank (No Prep) vs. Adamantium Wolverine

Fight 3:
Frank (Prep) vs. Adamantium Wolverine

Fight 4:
Frank (Prep) vs. Bone-Claw Wolverine Frank for the majority.

Stalemate til further notice.

Frank for the majority.

Frank for the majority.

jalek moye

Nothing short of decapitation would defeat him, so Frank's biggest challenge would be adamantium wolverine.

What if say Wolverine cut off both his arms and a leg? Does he have liek some reattachment feature or would he just hobble

OneDumbG0
^ He has reattached limbs.

Creshosk
*YAWN*

I think you're saying what I said in the first place ie part of the brain would get burnt. Also the force of the impact from the bullet would travel through the eyeholes and damage the brain as well.

You actually don't know that for sure and you still said it would do what I said it would.

Its travelling at several hundred miles per hour and it hits an indestructible object theres still a decent chance something will break off. No I didn't. What I said is that there is other mater in the way, and that a bullet generates a good amount of friction with the air heating it up, making the bullet little more malliable. It's less likely to break and more likely to bend. But you've still got optic nerve in the way.

It's not going to both break and burn.

You're really reaching here.

SamZED

Deadline
I think Sam is right. DP stated that he thought that Frank had bitten off his toe so this clearly suggests that they were fighting. We can also see that Frank is pinned to the table, so they must have been fighting in order for Punisher to get into that position.

However the reason why people thought or think that Punisher passed out was because nothing that DP was doing was working on Punisher therefore the only way he could win is if he passed out, and we also know there was something wrong with him.

Since Punisher was kicking DPs arse I conclude that eventhough he may not have passed out his condition must have worsened which therefore enabled DP at some point to win. This seems to be the logical conclusion because if things carried on the way they were DP would have lost.

SamZED
Thanks, man. I appreciate it. And I really wasn't trying to be a jerk arguing with Trackz. Heck itd be perfectly fine with me if Frankencastle beats Deadpool the next time they fight as long as Deadpool fights like he's supposed to fight using his speed and skills to the fullest and not like some amature idiot. Gotta say it was a very poor performance for him. Im not talking about the outcome but about his overall display of speed, reflexes etc in that book. Same can be said about most of the Team up books, sometimes it seems the writer only cares about making the books funny.
I only disagree when some people act as if its a spite thread with nothing to debate.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine. It was close when he fought Daken, and he had prep. I think the only reason why Frank survived was because he got recharged by the train tracks, and I'm pretty sure Wolverine always holds back on Daken, because recently he got completely owned by Wolverine.

Trackz

Trackz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Wolverine. It was close when he fought Daken, and he had prep. I think the only reason why Frank survived was because he got recharged by the train tracks, and I'm pretty sure Wolverine always holds back on Daken, because recently he got completely owned by Wolverine. ???

SamZED
What do you mean, even you admitted current Frank would take the majority in an even fight, and n o I didn't mean classic frank, i think I meant to write in daken.

1. winning for the large majority doesn't mean he would do it with ease, But Frankencastle should beat Deadpool for the large majority, especially in an even fight.
2. Did you see the fight? He was throwing deadpool everywhere and all of his weapons were useless. I don't disrespect the character at all, but that fight was no in his favor in the slightest. All of the on-panel fighting sequences showed him getting owned.
3. No, it comes down again to the fact that Frank wasn't conscious and once he was fed the pills he came back, articulate and all.
4. in certain types of braindeath, the patient may still react to certain stimuli, at that point he wasnt yelling or anything, and you honestly think that he can throw man-thing several hundred meters into the air, but a katanna to a table is able to restrain him? Either your theory is false or a serious case of PIS, as Frank goes from someone who can run through walls like paper to someone who can't break free from a katanna stuck in a table, which morbius removed easily with one hand.
5. you have no evidence how the fight ended, we saw Frank charge Deadpool, and it cut at that, we have no idea what happened, we don't know if they fought. We do know that he wasn't making any sounds and was staring into space blankly with his mouth agape. we also know as soon as he was fed his pills he was talking and his eyes had focus again.
Thought we were talking about pre-upgraded Frankencastle since he's the one who fought DP. Also tbh I wasnt impressed with the way upgraded FC fought Daken in the last issue. He's yet to demonstrate his upgrades.

1. Depends on what do you mean by an even fight. The fight was even in the book. Both werent in their best shape.
2. Deadpool only got tossed because of CIS, he pretty much allowed Frank to grab him by charging headfirst at him which he'd never do in a "no CIS" fight, so it doesnt help a forum fight.
Besides geting tossed once does not equel losing. Getting pinned with no means to escape does. You can't focus on one part of the fight and say it was in Frank's favor while ignoring the outcome of the whole battle that was in Deadpool's favor.
3. Man, you're in denial. confused Look at the scans again, he was berserk when he charged at Deadpool and was clearly counscious when Deadpool was feeding him the pills.
4. "in certain types of braindeath.." Seriously?? That's the reason you ignore evidence from the book? Because Frank's counsciousness MIGHT not have been what it looked like?? I dont have any theories, you're the one making theories here. I simply go but what's clearly shown in the book - counscious Frank pinned down after attacking Deadpool, while you base your opinion on what "might have" or "could have" happened because you hate the fact that Deadpool managed to win.
As for katanas, Deadpool's cut through steel with his swords. He in one strike murdered a sea monster size of a train. Compared to that restraining Frank (and we dont even know if he's class 10) with swords sounds pretty believable.
And PLEASE answer my question - Why would Deadpool need to pin Frank down AT ALL if Frank just collapsed on the table all by himself and was no loger a threat? Can you answer that? Because it doesnt make sense to me.
5. Man, im THIS close to posting a "facepalm" smilie. I DO have the evidence of how the fight ended and I already posted them on the second page. It ended with Frank pinned to the table, unable to free himself and cringing when Deadpool grabed him by the throat (clearly counscious), I also DO have evidence that they fought - Deadpool's comments make that pretty clear. If you do not agree it is up to YOU (NOT me) to prove that Frank just fainted because nothing.. again - NOTHING supports that theory.

Deadline
Trackz if he had just passed out why was he pinned to the ground and why wasn't it mentioned?

StiltmanFTW
The issues showed Frank beat up Daken after a fight. Did Frank win? Hell yeah. Did he do it with ease? No. The thing is - Wolverine beat Daken, Bullseye beat Daken, Mac freakin Gargan beat Daken, im pretty sure X-23 was beating him at some point. So going by your logic they all should be able to "beat Deadpool handily"?confused Sorry, but I disagree. Some of them tried already.

After his training with Silver Samurai and change in mindset. Daken's beaten him before.

Sinister Spider-Man was a silly book, to put it lightly. Gargan basically got owned with one chop to the throat, pheromones proved to be working on him too in DW.

X-23 wasn't beating anyone. She had help from Armor and Pixie and Daken was still holding his own.

ankur29
this should be here

http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/9134/656dc491336435.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9134/11f7a991336439.jpg http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/9134/be98a891336440.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9134/ac544791336441.jpg http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/9134/c11da191336446.jpg http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/9134/15793591336448.jpg http://thumbnails22.imagebam.com/9134/e8c5c891336450.jpg http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/9134/8eeeee91336454.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/9134/c0131791336455.jpg

ankur29
... Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/9134/4ff9af91336660.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/9134/8ca5d391336669.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9134/eb4ba791336676.jpg http://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/9134/9bc0fd91336681.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9134/1db8eb91336686.jpg http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/9134/293f3391336689.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9134/b69f8591336693.jpg http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/9134/74462291336696.jpg

Trackz
Thought we were talking about pre-upgraded Frankencastle since he's the one who fought DP. Also tbh I wasnt impressed with the way upgraded FC fought Daken in the last issue. He's yet to demonstrate his upgrades.

1. Depends on what do you mean by an even fight. The fight was even in the book. Both werent in their best shape.
2. Deadpool only got tossed because of CIS, he pretty much allowed Frank to grab him by charging headfirst at him which he'd never do in a "no CIS" fight, so it doesnt help a forum fight.
Besides geting tossed once does not equel losing. Getting pinned with no means to escape does. You can't focus on one part of the fight and say it was in Frank's favor while ignoring the outcome of the whole battle that was in Deadpool's favor.
3. Man, you're in denial. confused Look at the scans again, he was berserk when he charged at Deadpool and was clearly counscious when Deadpool was feeding him the pills.
4. "in certain types of braindeath.." Seriously?? That's the reason you ignore evidence from the book? Because Frank's counsciousness MIGHT not have been what it looked like?? I dont have any theories, you're the one making theories here. I simply go but what's clearly shown in the book - counscious Frank pinned down after attacking Deadpool, while you base your opinion on what "might have" or "could have" happened because you hate the fact that Deadpool managed to win.
As for katanas, Deadpool's cut through steel with his swords. He in one strike murdered a sea monster size of a train. Compared to that restraining Frank (and we dont even know if he's class 10) with swords sounds pretty believable.
And PLEASE answer my question - Why would Deadpool need to pin Frank down AT ALL if Frank just collapsed on the table all by himself and was no loger a threat? Can you answer that? Because it doesnt make sense to me.
5. Man, im THIS close to posting a "facepalm" smilie. I DO have the evidence of how the fight ended and I already posted them on the second page. It ended with Frank pinned to the table, unable to free himself and cringing when Deadpool grabed him by the throat (clearly counscious), I also DO have evidence that they fought - Deadpool's comments make that pretty clear. If you do not agree it is up to YOU (NOT me) to prove that Frank just fainted because nothing.. again - NOTHING supports that theory.

well he was able to easily keep pace with daken, when he seemed slow before.

1. frank wasn't armed, and we really aren't positive on how much the pills effected deadpool, or how badly frank needed his pills. if both were in top shape i think we can agree frank would win.
2. CIS plagues deadpool a lot, i don't doubt that

let me cut this short, it's tiresome seeing as we agree on the major issue, but our interpretation of that fight is obviously different. I've been stating the same points over again, and so have you, at this point it's agree to disagree.

Trackz
well the two fights that frank is definitely better than daken, frank vs. wolverine would be a good fight.

Dum Dum Dugan
well the two fights that frank is definitely better than daken, frank vs. wolverine would be a good fight.
with one sided prep........

Trackz
with one sided prep........ even in their one on one fights, frank demolished him, everytime daken tried to get in his close, his bones were shattered.

Dum Dum Dugan
even in their one on one fights, frank demolished him, everytime daken tried to get in his close, his bones were shattered.
Frank used a lot of prep in there second fight. It would have been quite a different fight other wises. Perhaps Frank would have still one, but it would have been far closer.

Parmaniac
I don't think Daken's loss to Frank can be transferred to Wolverine, cause of the adamantium skeleton but in the next issue we will see.

King Castle
logan kills frank.. frank is just as easily sliceable as his other version.

OneDumbG0
^ Arguably true since Wolverine's claws cuts through just about anything, but while Frankencastle may be just as sliceable, he isn't just as killable.

Impaling both of Frank's lungs would eventually lead to Frank's death. Impaling both of Frankencastle's lungs would just slow Frankencastle down a bit.

King Castle
but decapitating him and disarming him would seriously hamper frankencastle

Creshosk
Death is not a necessary requisite to winning.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by King Castle
but decapitating him and disarming him would seriously hamper frankencastle Right. But if we're talking about utterly crippling or killing Frankencastle, Wolverine would have to inflict that kind of fatal damage whereas he would have a shitload more options to take out Frank. Wolverine manages to gets a huge deep gash through Frank's abdomen and Frank is pretty much done. Wolverine manages to get a huge deep gash through Frankencastle's abdomen and Logan gets a metallic right-cross for his trouble cherry-topped with a classic Punisher one-liner.

Think about it this way: it's easier beating Boneclaw Wolverine with no HF than it is Boneclaw Wolverine with a limited healing factor. Right?

Same idea.

Dum Dum Dugan
but wont he also be more willing becuase he knows frank can take it? so wouldent it pretty much even out?

OneDumbG0
but wont he also be more willing becuase he knows frank can take it? so wouldent it pretty much even out? Good point. But I personally don't think Wolverine's increased propensity for striking Frankencastle fatally will evenly counter-balance the increased trouble that Wolverine has in making fatal/crippling strikes stick.

It really is that much harder to bring Frankencastle down. Managing to puncture one of Frank's lung slightly would cripple Frank quite a bit. It would barely slow down Frankencastle, if at all.

From what I've seen of Frankencastle, the dude is fast enough to outmaneuver Hand ninjas effortlessly. When he has his facilities together, he takes advantage of his "enhancements" easily. IMHO, he's good enough to give Wolverine a fight all things considered equal.

Now he has increased strength, durability and a limited healing factor. Now... well... it's obvious. Wolverine's got a hell of a fight in front of him.

SamZED
well he was able to easily keep pace with daken, when he seemed slow before.

1. frank wasn't armed, and we really aren't positive on how much the pills effected deadpool, or how badly frank needed his pills. if both were in top shape i think we can agree frank would win.
2. CIS plagues deadpool a lot, i don't doubt that

let me cut this short, it's tiresome seeing as we agree on the major issue, but our interpretation of that fight is obviously different. I've been stating the same points over again, and so have you, at this point it's agree to disagree.
Works for me, and I agree that if it was h2h only Frank'd definitely take it since he's too durable for Deadpool to put down without say swords. But with equipment and in top shape I still say it could go either way.

After his training with Silver Samurai and change in mindset. Daken's beaten him before.

Sinister Spider-Man was a silly book, to put it lightly. Gargan basically got owned with one chop to the throat, pheromones proved to be working on him too in DW.

X-23 wasn't beating anyone. She had help from Armor and Pixie and Daken was still holding his own. Hmm.. I remember it ending with her stabbing him through the chest, maybe I remember it wrong. My point - Daken loses a lot. Much more often than he's supposed to with his abilities.

Uriel005
IMO Daken has survivability but his HF tends to be painfully slow compared to other high end HF chars the he is supposed to be like. I mean Logan on an infiltration job pretends to be a guy caught in a car bombing gets brought into base for hospital and regens within a very short time span. Daken it seems takes a few cuts and wacks and takes minutes to wolverine and deadpools seconds.

StiltmanFTW
Hmm.. I remember it ending with her stabbing him through the chest, maybe I remember it wrong. My point - Daken loses a lot. Much more often than he's supposed to with his abilities.

They stabbed each other at the same time. Those fights were chaotic and just few panels were shown. If Daken got beaten off-panel, then so did Weapon Omega, right? shifty

Same could be said just about any Dark Avenger. I believe Wolverine's training made him harder to manipulate via pheromones. Fight in Sinister Spider-Man can't be taken seriously.

Oh and I forgot to ask you... when did he lose to Lester? You mean when he cheapshotted him with that explosive arrow? That was a part of his plan. About their actual fight... in UXM #514 Bullseye was about to get killed.

IMO Daken has survivability but his HF tends to be painfully slow compared to other high end HF chars the he is supposed to be like. I mean Logan on an infiltration job pretends to be a guy caught in a car bombing gets brought into base for hospital and regens within a very short time span. Daken it seems takes a few cuts and wacks and takes minutes to wolverine and deadpools seconds.

Under Daniel Way's pen every character tend to heal slow...

Did you read Dark Reign The List Punisher one-shot and Franken-Castle #19? He heals crazy fast there.

Trackz
you have to remember, Frank has plenty of weaponry, and he has the strength to keep wolverine away from him, if wolverine tries to get in close, he has to decapitate or it won't slow frank, if he stabs him in the gut, he gets a kick that sends him soaring.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Good point. But I personally don't think Wolverine's increased propensity for striking Frankencastle fatally will evenly counter-balance the increased trouble that Wolverine has in making fatal/crippling strikes stick.

It really is that much harder to bring Frankencastle down. Managing to puncture one of Frank's lung slightly would cripple Frank quite a bit. It would barely slow down Frankencastle, if at all.

From what I've seen of Frankencastle, the dude is fast enough to outmaneuver Hand ninjas effortlessly. When he has his facilities together, he takes advantage of his "enhancements" easily. IMHO, he's good enough to give Wolverine a fight all things considered equal.

Now he has increased strength, durability and a limited healing factor. Now... well... it's obvious. Wolverine's got a hell of a fight in front of him.
thank you.

Theses are all very good points, Frank is much tougher now to beat then before. Only thing that change for Logan is that he will be more willing to uses lethal force on Frank and that he a much larger target now which tends to favor the smaller wolverine. This is without a doubt a far harder fight for wolverine then it was before. Next issue of Punisher/ dark wolverine should be interesting to say the least.

StiltmanFTW
Next issue of Punisher/ dark wolverine should be interesting to say the least.

You have much faith in Way. Well, if he's gonna write Wolverine's HF like he did in Deep End arc... then I might agree. Otherwise it could result in a total disaster, a very inconsistent crossover.

Trackz
well an unprepared and weakened frank took out wolverine...frank might win all four, still close though

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Frank for the majority.

Stalemate til further notice.

Frank for the majority.

Frank for the majority. Boy... was I way off on the second one. sneer

Dark Wolverine #89 = /endthread. crackers

ankur29
Frankencastle vs (adamantium) logan:

http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/9260/fad01a92593189.jpg http://thumbnails26.imagebam.com/9260/fc043f92593202.jpg http://thumbnails33.imagebam.com/9260/1d0eb592593210.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/9260/034ed492593223.jpg http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/9260/b2419492593231.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9260/aa6fbe92593238.jpg http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/9260/fbf32392593247.jpg http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/9260/abb03b92593258.jpg

ankur29
cont...

http://thumbnails31.imagebam.com/9260/b24c6e92593914.jpg http://thumbnails9.imagebam.com/9260/10475e92593926.jpg http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/9260/7b95ea92593937.jpg http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/9260/7937ca92593946.jpg http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/9260/0dc8b892593958.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/9260/2f128292593968.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/9260/1a596092593982.jpg http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/9260/00d32b92593994.jpg

snoopdogg
FrankenCastle must be a strong sumb!tch.

Deadline
Damn somebody already beat me to it. Anyway...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/abb03b92593258

IN.......YOUR.....FACE!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Considering that it was written by Way, it could be worse. I'm surprised Logan lasted that long.

Deadline
Considering that it was written by Way, it could be worse. I'm surprised Logan lasted that long.

Dunno sounds like excuses to me.

Creshosk
Considering that it was written by Way, it could be worse. I'm surprised Logan lasted that long. So that was written by a biased author? No wonder he was able eto do what others have gret difficulty doing.

StiltmanFTW

The outcome doesn't bother me, it's the performance. Picture that fight written by Remender now.

So that was written by a biased author? No wonder he was able eto do what others have gret difficulty doing.

Daniel Way is the author of Wolverine: Origins. Can't count how many times he was KO'd in that series.

Deadline
The outcome doesn't bother me, it's the performance. Picture that fight written by Remender now.

It may have been the same Frank now has superhuman stats and a HF.

StiltmanFTW
It may have been the same Frank now has superhuman stats and a HF.

facepalm

You read Franken-Castle #19? Are you telling me that the guy who has HF at least equal to Daken and adamantium skeleton wouldn't be able to take more punishment than him?

Again:

The outcome doesn't bother me, it's the performance.

Deadline
facepalm

You read Franken-Castle #19? Are you telling me that the guy who has HF at least equal to Daken and adamantium skeleton wouldn't be able to take more punishment than him?

Actually not yet but based on what he said to Daken he was trying to make the punishment last long. No spoliers please.

StiltmanFTW
Actually not yet but based on what he said to Daken he was trying to make the punishment last long. No spoliers please.

I'd try to avoid this thread if I were you then. Spoilers are inevitable and arguing is pretty much pointless till you read that issue.

ankur29

laughing thumb up

Deadline
Spoilers are inevitable and arguing is pretty much pointless till you read that issue.

Well I read Dark Wolverine and Wolverine got his arse kicked, doubt reading that other issue will change my mind.

Badabing
How did I know Deadline would be all over this thread? dur

StiltmanFTW
Well I read Dark Wolverine and Wolverine got his arse kicked, doubt reading that other issue will change my mind.

Then you're saying Wolverine under Remender's pen would still get four-shotted and collapse at the end? Even though he had a decent time to recover?

Get real.

snoopdogg
Damn somebody already beat me to it. Anyway...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/abb03b92593258

IN.......YOUR.....FACE!!!!!!! I can't believe he kayoed Logan.

guy222
said it before, nothing surprises me in marvel anymore

OneDumbG0
I can't believe he kayoed Logan. It's happened before. Having your brain bouncing around inside a metal skull so hard that a steel beam is bent in isn't exactly a whole lot of fun.

Deadline
Then you're saying Wolverine under Remender's pen would still get four-shotted and collapse at the end? Even though he had a decent time to recover?

Get real.

Hell yeah. The guy was mashing up Daken with a broken leg and other wounds. He evaded Tiger Shark underwater (Matt Fraction actually but they are the same capability wise and both worked together at some point on the writing) and defeated him.

Punisher as non-enhanced has stalemated meta human martial artists while he has been at a disadvantage, now he's been upgraded twice and has superhuman stats. Punisher has never had any trouble stunning Wolverine with these upgrades and these stats hell yea he could four shot Wolverine, he's that good.

In all honesty I'm not suprised that happened at all.

iceman24567
Nothing PIS about that fight imo and Wolverine deserved what he got saving that good for nothing Dakens life what a hypocrite

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>