**** killermovies!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
All I wanna say is **** killermovies. Everytime I post a new topic someone alwayz scratch out my thread, and I dont git any replies. So **** killermovies and all da people on here!!

§P0oONY
This thread is ground breaking... it' amazing... artistic brilliance.

Or trolling....

hmm

6bMLrA_0O5I

Ax3l
Yeah! **** 'em!!!

King Castle
poor spoony sad just for posting in the suggestion thread and being ganged up on for your trouble of pointing out the bias of ppl in a polite conversational manner.. i would have written a letter and quotes to raz if i were u.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by King Castle
poor spoony sad just for posting in the suggestion thread and being ganged up on for your trouble of pointing out the bias of ppl in a polite conversational manner.. i would have written a letter and quotes to raz if i were u. I appreciate your words... But I didn't make this thread... stick out tongue

I do agree that my banning was unjust though.

King Castle
i feel your pain OP may i suggest you write a letter to raz about your experience in a more polite manner it would help when we all are reporting the same thing and it is usually a particular mod doing it.

§P0oONY
i feel your pain OP may i suggest you write a letter to raz about your experience in a more polite manner it would help when we all are reporting the same thing and it is usually a particular mod doing it. I'd agree... But I'd probably get banned again. stick out tongue

Ax3l
Cry cry cry. We get it, the mods suck. Nothing anyone can do about it. You could leave, which would be the smart thing to do. Or troll, which is the fun thing to do.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ax3l
Cry cry cry. We get it, the mods suck. Nothing anyone can do about it. You could leave, which would be the smart thing to do. Or troll, which is the fun thing to do. petpet

King Castle
gjf

dadudemon
WS, if you get off with just a warning, you should consider yourself lucky.

Other than your sometimes horrendously edited posts (you KNOW how I feel about those, lol!), I really don't have any problems with you and I find some of your posts quite entertaining...meaning, I don't want to see you go. I don't care about mod-criticism and I actually would encourage it if I were a mod, but they don't like it here and it's a quick way to get a ban. Just letting you know, man.

King Castle
jgkio

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dadudemon
WS, if you get off with just a warning, you should consider yourself lucky.

Other than your sometimes horrendously edited posts (you KNOW how I feel about those, lol!), I really don't have any problems with you and I find some of your posts quite entertaining...meaning, I don't want to see you go. I don't care about mod-criticism and I actually would encourage it if I were a mod, but they don't like it here and it's a quick way to get a ban. Just letting you know, man. Well said. You've come to pretty much come to the same conclusion I have. Although i got there a little later.

King Castle
well fine since you are speaking for them i apologize to you. i would hate to be banned for simply engaging in a conversation i guess being an adult at times isnt always acceptable.. i'll edit my post just for you

dadudemon
well fine since you are speaking for them i apologize to you. i would hate to be banned for simply engaging in a conversation i guess being an adult at times isnt always acceptable.. i'll edit my post just for you

lol!

laughing

Well played.

Rogue Jedi
HU4p5CcZvh4

King Castle
to be honest i have bn contemplating leaving this site lately.

maybe when you and rubdart are mods it will be a more engaging place to post and return to.

Peach
Originally posted by kbclassof09
All I wanna say is **** killermovies. Everytime I post a new topic someone alwayz scratch out my thread, and I dont git any replies. So **** killermovies and all da people on here!!

If your threads keep getting closed, maybe there's a reason for it.

Such as making threads in the wrong forums, or duplicates, or ones that are otherwise against the rules.

Spoony, your thread that I closed earlier had nothing to do with you, btw, it had to do with a certain other person making comments in there he was told not to.

And as this is totally the wrong way to go about things, thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.