Adam warlock,mantis,and gamora vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Can these three super skilled people take down thanos?

Nihilist
lol, no.

TheTyrant
no expression

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol, no. Originally posted by TheTyrant
no expression WHat?Either of these three woul be able to hold their own against thanos for a time.With the three together I think they can do it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WHat?Either of these three woul be able to hold their own against thanos for a time.With the three together I think they can do it. A weaker Thanos has already killed 2 of that Team, get real.

Black bolt z
A weaker Thanos has already killed 2 of that Team, get real. Then adam turned him to stone.And gamora has been amped since then.

Nihilist
Then adam turned him to stone.And gamora has been amped since then. Like i said you dont read comics do you, Adam was empowered by 2 abstracts and was a agent of Chaos and Order, wow Gamora has been amped...Thanos has been amped by Death herself and not to mention the bio amp he has given himself.

Black bolt z
Like i said you dont read comics do you, Adam was empowered by 2 abstracts and was a agent of Chaos and Order, wow Gamora has been amped...Thanos has been amped by Death herself and not to mention the bio amp he has given himself. I still think they can do it.I mean adam will easily be able to handle high tier people.Same for gamora and mantis.I think together they can do it.

Why is thanos camp always insulting people?

Harbinger
Spite in Thanos' favor.

Nihilist
I still think they can do it.I mean adam will easily be able to handle high tier people.Same for gamora and mantis.I think together they can do it.

Why is thanos camp always insulting people? What showing or feats do they have to say they can win, name them.

Insults...dont try your act in every thread and it wouldnt happen.

gogogadgetgo
WHat?Either of these three woul be able to hold their own against thanos for a time.

if by holding their own, you mean them not getting killed in the fist 10 seconds then i agree with you.

Black bolt z
What showing or feats do they have to say they can win, name them.

Insults...dont try your act in every thread and it wouldnt happen. Gamora was able to hold her own against thanos for a while and was able to almost knock out PG thor has it not been for valkeryie.

Mantis easily tangles with the same level people as gamora and has beaten people like thor and iron man at the same time.

Adam is very strong and very skilled able to beat 90 tonners with ease while holding back.

What do you mean my act?It seems thanos camp is always insulting people instead of debating.Mostly you and quan.
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
if by holding their own, you mean them not getting killed in the fist 10 seconds then i agree with you. Obviously gamora alone held longer then that.

Bouboumaster
current Thanos, after his resurrection, was stupid and feeble. Still, he whooped almost the entire team of the GofG.

Pre-Death Thanos (Annhiliation) would lay the smack down on those three, and I would bet that current would just do the same. Spite against the team, unless Warlock has the SG.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
current Thanos, after his resurrection, was stupid and feeble. Still, he whooped almost the entire team of the GofG.

Pre-Death Thanos (Annhiliation) would lay the smack down on those three, and I would bet that current would just do the same. Spite against the team, unless Warlock has the SG. He does.I just couldn't edit.

Digi
Realistically, the team shouldn't be able to. Warlock, though, has always been depicted as the answer to Thanos in almost every situation. So in the forums, no way. In a comic, they could find a way to win.

Nihilist
Gamora was able to hold her own against thanos for a while and was able to almost knock out PG thor has it not been for valkeryie.By hold her own, you mean dodge his attacks and not be able to hurt Thanos at all.

And non of those named are even a threat to Thanos.

Without any kind of plan Warlock doesnt have the power to beat Thanos as his feats show.

What do you mean my act?It seems thanos camp is always insulting people instead of debating.Mostly you and quan.
Your "innocent little boy act" you put on whenever someone says anything to you that you dont like.

Black bolt z
By hold her own, you mean dodge his attacks and not be able to hurt Thanos at all.

And non of those named are even a threat to Thanos.

Without any kind of plan Warlock doesnt have the power to beat Thanos as his feats show.

Your "innocent little boy act" you put on whenever someone says anything to you that you dont like. She wasn't able to be hit and she hit thanos.

Not major threats but not nonexistant.And she easily beat them so...

Like digi said adam always knows how to deal with thanos.And hes got only slightly less skill then these two.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.