Sundipped Superman VS World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- OUR WORLDS AT WAR

VS

World Breaker Hulk

All out!

Man or monster?

r0nm0n88
supes

Colossus-Big C
hulk stomps

-Pr-
Superman.

Harbinger
OWAW Supes

gogogadgetgo
Superman

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk stomps mmm

mhmm

ka-dur

I should close this thread.

Black bolt z
Physically WBH still wins but since all powers are included Superman wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Physically WBH still wins but since all powers are included Superman wins.

How could WBH possibly overpower a Sundipped Superman?

amnesia
superman kills hulk with one hit.

namorsubby
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How could WBH possibly overpower a Sundipped Superman?
By being the forceful breaker of his freakin' neck and putting him in a world of hurt, hence the name.

No, but seriously, he can't. cool

carver9
World breaker Hulk.

iceman24567
Superman rips him to shreds

namorsubby
Originally posted by carver9
World breaker Hulk.
^I'm guessing he took my initial sarcasm to heart.

batdude123
Superman stomps with ridiculous ease.

Colossus-Big C
Worldbreaker hulk punches supermans face in and kills superman with 2-3 blows if he gets close
besides that supes can win if he plays smart

hulk 8/10

carver9
Originally posted by namorsubby
^I'm guessing he took my initial sarcasm to heart.

Naah, I am basing it off of who is more stronger and World breaker Hulk is physically more stronger than Sun Dip Superman.

Superman isnt untouchable either and I cant see this version of Supes taking too many blows from this version of WWH.

namorsubby
I was only pickin' fun and what not........I honestly don't care either way. I'm too cool to care.cool

carver9
Originally posted by namorsubby
I was only pickin' fun and what not........I honestly don't care either way. I'm too cool to care.cool

LOL...nothing wrong with that.

LordofBrooklyn
Naah, I am basing it off of who is more stronger and World breaker Hulk is physically more stronger than Sun Dip Superman.

Superman isnt untouchable either and I cant see this version of Supes taking too many blows from this version of WWH.

Every aspect of Superman's power is augmented by the Sundip.

Between his enhanced speed and strength; World Breaker Hulk sees a slight Blue and Red blur before being launched into orbit.

Also, if a Daxamite can incinerate a planet with heat vision, I would think a Sundipped Superman could barbecue Banner as well.

Colossus-Big C
^hulk has withstanding the power of a thousand suns going supernova

iceman24567
What about a thousand punches to the face?

carver9
Every aspect of Superman's power is augmented by the Sundip.

Between his enhanced speed and strength; World Breaker Hulk sees a slight Blue and Red blur before being launched into orbit.

Also, if a Daxamite can incinerate a planet with heat vision, I would think a Sundipped Superman could barbecue Banner as well.

First thing I want to say is that you cant use another characters feats as weight for another character. Just because a Daxamite did it doesnt mean that Superman can.

I agree, Superman can bfr hulk and I forgot about that option so with that said, I would give Superman the majority with BFR on (and he is not bfring him like the way you said).

I know every aspect of Superman powers are augmented but so is Hulks. The guy was so powerful that his minor steps was laying waste to a portion of the earth.

Like I said before, Superman isnt untouchable and if he doesnt rely on either BFRing Hulk he is getting his head punched off.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
What about a thousand punches to the face?

When has Supes ever punch someone a thousand times before they had the chance to react?

Colossus-Big C
supes doesnt even fight at high speeds unless his oppenent has it anyways

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
supes doesnt even fight at high speeds unless his oppenent has it anyways

Even then he doesnt fight at high speeds. He have some showings out there that I know for a fact that would give him the first 3 to 4 punches on any version of Hulk but again, he isnt untouchable.

LordofBrooklyn
First thing I want to say is that you cant use another characters feats as weight for another character. Just because a Daxamite did it doesnt mean that Superman can.

I agree, Superman can bfr hulk and I forgot about that option so with that said, I would give Superman the majority with BFR on (and he is not bfring him like the way you said).

I know every aspect of Superman powers are augmented but so is Hulks. The guy was so powerful that his minor steps was laying waste to a portion of the earth.

Like I said before, Superman isnt untouchable and if he doesnt rely on either BFRing Hulk he is getting his head punched off.

I hope you meant Superman getting his head" Punched off" as hyperbole.

WBH is not one-shotting Superman here. That is if he ever lands a shot.

Also, while Mon-El is more powerful than Superman, the levels of power between Kryptonians and Daxamites are close enough to make the presumption.

iceman24567
When has Supes ever punch someone a thousand times before they had the chance to react? What kind of question is this?

LordofBrooklyn
What kind of question is this?

The answer is in the scarce issue of KMC Adventures 27.

carver9
What kind of question is this?

This is your assumption: Let me do what you are doing without providing evidence.

WWH swings his hands so hard that the force of impact from the shockwaves go through Superman chest and blows the planet up.

I have no proof that WWH can do this but since I think that he is strong, he should be able to.

confused

carver9
I hope you meant Superman getting his head" Punched off" as hyperbole.

WBH is not one-shotting Superman here. That is if he ever lands a shot.

Also, while Mon-El is more powerful than Superman, the levels of power between Kryptonians and Daxamites are close enough to make the presumption.

Yeah, it was sarcastic but he is getting either one or two shotted.

Why wouldnt he ever land a lick when other characters slower than him has landed licks on Supes. I agree, Superman will land the first couple of licks and overall, he could land more licks but again, his history doesnt make him out to be this unhittable character that a lot of people dream of. Even though Gladiator has on panel showings of flying at 100 times the speed of light, I would NEVER say that WWH wouldnt touch him

Like I said, you cant use someone else feats as weight to another person. That is like me using Superman feats to aid Kara or power girl.

iceman24567
This is your assumption: Let me do what you are doing with providing evidence.

WWH swings his hands so hard that the force of impact from the shockwaves go through Superman chest and blows the planet up.

I have no proof that WWH can do this but since I think that he is strong, he should be able to.

confused Is this suppose to be similar to what i wrote? LOL You are comparing a impossible scenario with one that could actually happen erm .
When has Supes ever punch someone a thousand times before they had the chance to react? You guys claimed Superman would get koed with a couple hits. Where is your proof? What high Herald+ being has Worldbreaker Hulk 2-3 shot? Your statement is much harder to swallow than mine erm

LordofBrooklyn
This is your assumption: Let me do what you are doing without providing evidence.

confused \

Not to jump in the middle but Superman's non-Sundipped showings prove that your scenario is highly unlikely.

Superman has gone through double Black holes without a scratch.

iceman24567
\

Not to jump in the middle but Superman's non-Sundipped showings prove that your scenario is highly unlikely.

Superman has gone through double Black holes without a scratch. Highly unlikely? More like impossible

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, it was sarcastic but he is getting either one or two shotted.

Why wouldnt he ever land a lick when other characters slower than him has landed licks on Supes. I agree, Superman will land the first couple of licks and overall, he could land more licks but again, his history doesnt make him out to be this unhittable character that a lot of people dream of. Even though Gladiator has on panel showings of flying at 100 times the speed of light, I would NEVER say that WWH wouldnt touch him

Like I said, you cant use someone else feats as weight to another person. That is like me using Superman feats to aid Kara or power girl.

In the vast majority of instances it is Superman's standard MO to allow himself to be hit to gauge and opponents power level. This time it's not needed as he knows who the Hulk is and the threat he poses.

WBH is unlikely to land a blow because Superman's first salvo launches him and the rest flatten him.

carver9
Is this suppose to be similar to what i wrote? LOL You are comparing a impossible scenario with one that could actually happen erm .
You guys claimed Superman would get koed with a couple hits. Where is your proof? What high Herald+ being has Worldbreaker Hulk 2-3 shot? Your statement is much harder to swallow than mine erm

Its much similar because neither of us have any kind of evidence to prove our case. I cant show you WWH doing this just like you cant show me Superman punching a thousand times before someone reacted. You cant even show me him punching a 100 times or 50 times before someone had the chance to react.

The only reason I claim that Superman would get one shotted is because of his showings against people weaker than this version of Hulk (Despero, Titus, Konvikt). Now the question is, how much more powerful is Sun Dip Superman over Regular Superman?

If you provide some proof of Sun Dip Superman being>>>>>>>>Regular Supes, then I would believe you.

LordofBrooklyn
Highly unlikely? More like impossible

You are right.

Diplomacy be damned! cool

carver9
In the vast majority of instances it is Superman's standard MO to allow himself to be hit to gauge and opponents power level. This time it's not needed as he knows who the Hulk is and the threat he poses.

WBH is unlikely to land a blow because Superman's first salvo launches him and the rest flatten him.

So out of all the 50 times he has fought Doomsday, Despero, Kalibak, Darkseid, Grundy, along with numerous of others he is still allowing them to hit him? That doesnt make sense.

iceman24567
I would like you to quote me saying Superman could punch him a thousand times before Hulk could react? Once again who has this Hulk one shot that is High herald+?

carver9
I would like you to quote me saying Superman could punch him a thousand times before Hulk could react? Once again who has this Hulk one shot that is High herald+?

No one, now answer this, who has Superman ever fought that is as strong as this Hulk without getting one shotted?

carver9
Pr; if you join this session thinking I'm only saying this version of Hulk can beat only Superman, I also think he can beat Doomsday, Thor, Gladiator, (not Silver Surfer, to versatile), Orion, Wonder Woman, Beta Ray Bill, and the list goes on.

I would go as far to say that this version of Hulk can beat Warrior madness Thor.

Black bolt z

Superman isnt untouchable either and I cant see this version of Supes taking too many blows from this version of WWH. Thats why he doesn't get hit.

Physically WBH is stronger but thats all your basing it off of.Add any other powers and superman wins.

kgkg
No one, now answer this, who has Superman ever fought that is as strong as this Hulk without getting one shotted? SBP smile

iceman24567
Its much similar because neither of us have any kind of evidence to prove our case. I cant show you WWH doing this just like you cant show me Superman punching a thousand times before someone reacted. You cant even show me him punching a 100 times or 50 times before someone had the chance to react.

The only reason I claim that Superman would get one shotted is because of his showings against people weaker than this version of Hulk (Despero, Titus, Konvikt). Now the question is, how much more powerful is Sun Dip Superman over Regular Superman?

If you provide some proof of Sun Dip Superman being>>>>>>>>Regular Supes, then I would believe you. Sundipped Superman doesn't need to be >>>>>>>> Normal Superman to beat this Hulk a couple >>> will do

iceman24567
No one, now answer this, who has Superman ever fought that is as strong as this Hulk without getting one shotted? Too bad this Superman was never one shotted huh?

LordofBrooklyn
So out of all the 50 times he has fought Doomsday, Despero, Kalibak, Darkseid, Grundy, along with numerous of others he is still allowing them to hit him? That doesnt make sense.

Let's see.

Darkseid- Before the despicable jobberseid era Darkseid was truly a cosmic force that should have humbled Superman. Darkseid written correctly is way above Superman.

Doomsday- Doomsday has comprable powers and has adapted to Superman's abilities through their encounters.

Kalibak- I'm not too familiar with any notable encounters between the 2. Taking his sibling Orion, Orion is on par with Superman's abilities.

Despero- Despero is a beast that breaks entire teams and even groups of teams depending on the incarnation.

Grundy- Erratic showings but he has consistently been shown to be as fast as Superman, at least in the melee sense.

So for all of the above (Save Kalibak) Superman is fighting superior opponents or ones comprable in power. He is not holding back, they are just that good.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
SBP smile

Good point.

When did Superman take a punch from him?

Do you think Prime could repeat what this version of Hulk did to the planet?

iceman24567
Let's see.

Darkseid- Before the despicable jobberseid era Darkseid was truly a cosmic force that should have humbled Superman. Darkseid written correctly is way above Superman.

Doomsday- Doomsday has comprable powers and has adapted to Superman's abilities through their encounters.

Kalibak- I'm not too familiar with any notable encounters between the 2. Taking his sibling Orion, Orion is on par with Superman's abilities.

Despero- Despero is a beast that breaks entire teams and even groups of teams depending on the incarnation.

Grundy- Erratic showings but he has consistently been shown to be as fast as Superman, at least in the melee sense.

So for all of the above (Save Kalibak) Superman is fighting superior opponents or ones comprable in power. He is not holding back, they are just that good. All that were mentioned are as strong as Superman at least and Kalibak was amped at the time he is talking about

carver9
Let's see.

So for all of the above (Save Kalibak) Superman is fighting superior opponents or ones comprable in power. He is not holding back, they are just that good.

Everyone on the list you just used are nothing but bricks. Hulk has better speed feat than them.

iceman24567
Good point.

Do you think Prime could repeat what this version of Hulk did to the planet? If he couldn't would it matter? Prime has strength feats on par with any version of Hulk

carver9
All that were mentioned are as strong as Superman at least and Kalibak was amped at the time he is talking about

We are not talking about strength, we are talking about speed and they are on Hulk level of speed.

kgkg
Good point.

Do you think Prime could repeat what this version of Hulk did to the planet? Yes ... He was easily moving planets at high speed.

carver9
If he couldn't would it matter? Prime has strength feats on par with any version of Hulk

I agree, now when did Prime punch Superman. I dont remember this happening.

iceman24567
Yes ... He was easily moving planets at high speed. thumb up not to mention the barriers he casually breaks with pure strength

LordofBrooklyn
Pr; if you join this session thinking I'm only saying this version of Hulk can beat only Superman, I also think he can beat Doomsday, Thor, Gladiator, (not Silver Surfer, to versatile), Orion, Wonder Woman, Beta Ray Bill, and the list goes on.

I would go as far to say that this version of Hulk can beat Warrior madness Thor.

Whoa, this is too far! cool

Doomsday- adapts after the initial loss and eventually kills WBH.

Thor- Mjolnir provides too much versatility for WBH to handle. Energy draining= Gamma no more, Soul draining= RIP Banner, lightning strikes etc.

Orion- Orion tries the foolish hand to hand combat but survives his initial folly. Between the motherbox and his Astro-Force, WBH loses.

Wonder Woman- The tiara and the lasso are significant offensive weapons here. WBH should heal from getting his throat slit by the Tiara but I don't know if he could break through the lasso. While conjecture, it may also have a calming effect on Hulk.

Gladiator- As always confidence is the X factor. This is a toss up.

Warrior Madness Thor- He physically overwhelms WBH. Yes, I SAID IT. WMT physically overwhelms Thor.

carver9
Yes ... He was easily moving planets at high speed.

I agree with Prime being just as strong as WWH. I thought I seen everything involving Prime, so when did Prime punch Superman?

LordofBrooklyn
I agree, now when did Prime punch Superman. I dont remember this happening.

LEGION OF THREE WORLDS.

There was Prime punching Superman aplenty.

carver9
Whoa, this is too far! cool

Doomsday- adapts after the initial loss and eventually kills WBH.

Thor- Mjolnir provides too much versatility for WBH to handle. Energy draining= Gamma no more, Soul draining= RIP Banner, lightning strikes etc.

Orion- Orion tries the foolish hand to hand combat but survives his initial folly. Between the motherbox and his Astro-Force, WBH loses.

Wonder Woman- The tiara and the lasso are significant offensive weapons here. WBH should heal from getting his throat slit by the Tiara but I don't know if he could break through the lasso. While conjecture, it may also have a calming effect on Hulk.

Gladiator- As always confidence is the X factor. This is a toss up.

Warrior Madness Thor- He physically overwhelms WBH. Yes, I SAID IT. WMT physically overwhelms Thor.

All of this is your opinion. I love Gladiator and he is my favorite character but I dont think he stand a chance.

Doomsday has never faced anyone as strong as this version of Hulk and when he did he got one shotted.

carver9
LEGION OF THREE WORLDS.

There was Prime punching Superman aplenty.

Do you have scans?

iceman24567
I agree, now when did Prime punch Superman. I dont remember this happening. They fought a couple times iirc during the Sinestro Corps slightly weakened version of Prime and during Final Crisis

LordofBrooklyn
Do you have scans?

There should be scans in the Respect forum.

iceman24567
For a Superman fanboy he doesn't know too much about the character erm

carver9

I never said I was a fan of Superman but I did say that I read his comics. I dont remember Prime punching Superman, I remember them flying towards each other but I dont remember any punches being thrown. I also remember Superman being behind prime, having him in a hold and Prime used his heat vision and burned through Supermans hand.

To my knowledge, they never traded blows, that is why I am asking for a scan and no, its not in his respect thread.

LordofBrooklyn

It is strange that he would require proof that Superman and SBP have actually physically fought each other.

They've fought several times before LEGION OF THREE WORLDS.

carver9
It is strange that he would require proof that Superman and SBP have actually physically fought each other.

They've fought several times before LEGION OF THREE WORLDS.

Show me a scan of a punch hitting Superman. Its simple, show me a scan. I remember ALL of their confrontations and again, I dont remember seeing Prime hitting Superman with a punch. If it is as easy and simple as you are making it, show me a scan and stop talking crap.

Thanks

kgkg
I agree with Prime being just as strong as WWH. I thought I seen everything involving Prime, so when did Prime punch Superman?

There was this fight!
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup4.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup5.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup6.jpg

And they were battling here as well
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primegirsup.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/SPlGL675uaI/AAAAAAAAIZQ/I8JpYeaNoj4/s320-R/Final+Crisis+Legion+of+Three+Worlds+2-8.jpg

iceman24567
I never said I was a fan of Superman but I did say that I read his comics. I dont remember Prime punching Superman, I remember them flying towards each other but I dont remember any punches being thrown. I also remember Superman being behind prime, having him in a hold and Prime used his heat vision and burned through Supermans hand.

To my knowledge, they never traded blows, that is why I am asking for a scan and no, its not in his respect thread. Seriously? I wish i could find the post but I'm 75% sure you called yourself a fanboy. Anyways Superman wins

carver9
There was this fight!
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup4.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup5.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup6.jpg

And they were battling here as well
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primegirsup.jpg

You proved your point.

So do you think V&V Despero is stronger than Prime.

iceman24567

They've fought several times before LEGION OF THREE WORLDS. I know that you know that but carver obviously doesn't roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
You proved your point.

So do you think V&V Despero is stronger than Prime. No. I can't think of anyone "stronger" than Prime... without going Pre Crisis.

iceman24567
I think that version of Despero was close to Prime level

Galan007
I think that version of Despero was close to Prime level Define "close".

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Define "close". Not to far behind Prime

Galan007
For some reason I just can't imagine Despero (V&V or not) throwing planets around like ping pong balls. /shrug

Starscream M
For some reason I just can't imagine Despero (V&V or not) throwing planets around like ping pong balls. /shrug you think prime can throw around planets like ping pong balls?

iceman24567
LOL

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M
you think prime can throw around planets like ping pong balls? http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/shift.jpg

iceman24567
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/shift.jpg Uh he said chess pieces leading me to believe he meant he was moving the planets around strategically because he was erm

Galan007
you think prime can throw around planets like ping pong balls? Nah...

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7674/sbpplanet1.th.jpg http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2360/sbpplanet2.th.jpg

none

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey my friend, how is life?

What are those scans from?

Parmaniac
Nah...

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7674/sbpplanet1.th.jpg http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2360/sbpplanet2.th.jpg

none

see he was pushing them not throwing stick out tongue

Starscream M
Nah...

none point of the scans? cuz the scans you posted don't show prime moving anything

kgkg
Uh he said chess pieces leading me to believe he meant he was moving the planets around strategically because he was erm He was moving the planets across the Universe. Which meant he was easily moving these planets.

It took MM , Superman , GL a lot of energy just to move it a bit.

I don't think VV Despero has the feat to indicate he can move a planet let alone as easily as prime.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey my friend, how is life?

What are those scans from? The scans I posted are from "Rann-Thanagar War: Infinite Crisis Special". The scan kgkg posted is from "Infinite Crisis" #4.

iceman24567
point of the scans? cuz the scans you posted don't show prime moving anything laughing

carver9
He was moving the planets across the Universe. Which meant he was easily moving these planets.

It took MM , Superman , GL a lot of energy just to move it a bit.

I don't think VV Despero has the feat to indicate he can move a planet let alone as easily as prime.

The point I am getting at is, he one shotted Superman. If Prime was unable to do this, then that means that Despero punching power is>Prime. Even though Prime has the best strength feats, his punching power isnt on Despero, Titus, or even Konvikts level.

Parmaniac
point of the scans? cuz the scans you posted don't show prime moving anything facepalm

EDIT: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/push

Galan007
point of the scans? cuz the scans you posted don't show prime moving anything You might want to take a look at those scans again. Or if you need it blatantly spelled out, here you go:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/424/sbpplanet3.th.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
facepalm

EDIT: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/push hmmm I'm pushing against the wall...guess I'm by definition moving it huh?

Parmaniac
hmmm I'm pushing against the wall...guess I'm by definition moving it huh? Of course you will push the wall cause you're peak human smile

EDIT: It's even said "something's moving at high speeds"

Starscream M
You might want to take a look at those scans again. Or if you need it blatantly spelled out, here you go:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/424/sbpplanet3.th.jpg I don't mince words or nuance galan, the scans you posted did not at all show prime MOVING planets nor did the text say he was

you certainly didn't want to speculate when it was regarding palpatine vs mace, so why start now?

the second scan doesn't show superboy moving the planets through physical force. again, are you comfortable assuming things?

Starscream M
Of course you will push the wall cause you're peak human smile

EDIT: It's even said "something's moving at high speeds" yes. they were referring to prime as he was heading towards the planet.

Parmaniac
yes. they were referring to prime as he was heading towards the planet. No he was already pushing it, cause someone asked "can you slow it down?" he replied "we can even freeze it" then they show a pic of prime pushing the planet and therefore he was already pushing the planet at high speed and not him going towards it at high speed.

Starscream M
No he was already pushing it, cause someone asked "can you slow it down?" he replied "we can even freeze it" then they show a pic of prime pushing the planet and therefore he was already pushing the planet at high speed and not him going towards it at high speed. if he was pushing it, then wouldnt they have said 'the planet's moving fast' rather than 'something is moving fast'

if he were pushing the planet, he would seem to have no speed relative to the planet's motion and would not be seen as moving fast at all

Parmaniac
Does someone has the next page/pages at hand?

I maybe agree that at first the planet wasn't moving but the second scan definately shows prime moving it.

Galan007
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/424/sbpplanet3.th.jpg The above scan literally says that Prime was moving planets around the universe like chess pieces. That tells us two things: a.) we know Prime can and did move planets with ease, and b.) he was moving a planet in the previous scans I posted.

Stop arguing just to argue bruce, it's unbecoming. The facts have been laid out. Accept them and move on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Like I said yesterday, Starscream never fails to constantly remind us.

Starscream M
The above scan literally says that Prime was moving planets around the universe like chess pieces. That tells us two things: a.) we know Prime can and did move planets with ease, and b.) he was moving a planet in the previous scans I posted.

Stop arguing just to argue bruce, it's unbecoming. The facts have been laid out. Accept them and move on. how dare you accuse me of arguing for the sake of arguing!?! THAT is condescending and unbecoming

anyways, I never said Prime can't move planets. just that he's never been shown to do so...from the scans I've seen. but we can move on from this topic.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Like I said yesterday, Starscream never fails to constantly remind us. remind you of what? confused

carver9
Yeah, its pretty obvious Prime was moving those planets. You really cant argue against that and it was shown on panel. Of course you are not going to see the planet moving because its not on the big screen but they stated what was going on numerous of times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
remind you of what? confused

Of what level your "intellect" operates at.

iceman24567
Of what level your "intellect" operates at. laughing

Starscream M
Of what level your "intellect" operates at. yeah, you're really one to comment on someone's intellect.

also, geniuses tend to be misunderstood by their more 'mundane' peers.

Parmaniac
also, geniuses tend to be misunderstood by their more 'mundane' peers. Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

iceman24567
yeah, you're really one to comment on someone's intellect.

also, geniuses tend to be misunderstood by their more 'mundane' peers. laughing out loud

Gecko4lif

also, geniuses are often misunderstood by their more 'mundane' peers. Starscream I am a genius. Not and internet genius but a certified tested and retested genius. And while you are correct about geniuses often being misunderstood let me tell you beyond a shadow of doubt or hint of vagueness that you are an idiot. You really really are. it isnt your fault though. You have just learned incorrect thought processes. If you were to learn the correct ones im sure you would shine. To an extend.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Starscream I am a genius. Not and internet genius but a certified tested and retested genius. And while you are correct about geniuses often being misunderstood let me tell you beyond a shadow of doubt or hint of vagueness that you are an idiot. You really really are. it isnt your fault though. You have just learned incorrect thought processes. If you were to learn the correct ones im sure you would shine. To an extend. I might take your comment seriously were you able to type a coherent grammatically correct sentence. but probably not, even then. no expression

Gecko4lif
I might take your comment seriously were you able to type a coherent grammatically correct sentence. but probably not, even then. no expression
Added a d and didnt capitolize and I. If that really bothers you then never read Shakespere you will have an aneurysm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I might take your comment seriously were you able to type a coherent grammatically correct sentence. but probably not, even then. no expression

Irony.

Badabing
Why don't all you geniuses use those vast intellects and solve the World's problems instead of carrying on in this thread?

Back to the topic please.

Starscream M
edited after seeing bada's rebuke

(originally a clever rebuke of rage's silly post)

iceman24567
Can we get back on topic? Superman punches Hulk a thousand times then goes home

Badabing
edited after seeing bada's rebuke

(originally a clever rebuke of rage's silly post) Starscream just got the first warning...and maybe his last. Anyone else?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
Why don't all you geniuses use those vast intellects and solve the World's problems instead of carrying on in this thread?

Back to the topic please. I was on topic until rage dissed me for no reason. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus

also, geniuses tend to be misunderstood by their more 'mundane' peers.

laughing

Badabing
I was on topic until rage dissed me for no reason. erm Got ya! biscuits

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Superman and by a large margin at that.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing

Back to the topic please. But I actually am a genius....no joke.IQ of 152.

Parmaniac
Yeah and I teach blind orphans how to fly an airplane at weekends.

Black bolt z
Yeah and I teach blind orphans how to fly an airplane at weekends. I probably wouldn't be able to convince you either way but it is true.

Parmaniac
That wasn't directly reffered to you I was more mocking the "self e-wank" on the last page in general.

Black bolt z
That wasn't directly reffered to you I was more mocking the "self e-wank" on the last page in general. Oh....

kgkg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Konvict?

Galan007
Konvict? Even though Supes was only down for a second or two, I suppose that would technically classify as one of the few times he's been 'KO'd' without any weakness exploitation.

Starscream M
Even though Supes was only down for a second or two, I suppose that would technically classify as one of the few times he's been 'KO'd' without any weakness exploitation. not sure how you can tell someone's down for 1 or 2 seconds in a comic panel without some explicit narration, but being down for that short is NOT considered a KO

Rage.Of.Olympus
Even though Supes was only down for a second or two, I suppose that would technically classify as one of the few times he's been 'KO'd' without any weakness exploitation.

Yea, I assumed that would have counted. He was even weakened by that punch as we saw later.

I'm not sure I can think of any other instances off the top of my head that were a true one shot. Thor really rocked his world with a hammer throw during the crossover. That might count as knock out like the Konvict seen. What else?

Galan007
not sure how you can tell someone's down for 1 or 2 seconds in a comic panel without some explicit narration Common sense, I suppose. After Konvikt hit Superman, WW immediately came over and punched Konvikt. By the time she threw that punch, Supes was already starting to get back up. /shrug

but being down for that short is NOT considered a KO Yet it is very possible for someone to only be knocked out for a few seconds.

carver9
Yea, I assumed that would have counted. He was even weakened by that punch as we saw later.

I'm not sure I can think of any other instances off the top of my head that were a true one shot. Thor really rocked his world with a hammer throw during the crossover. That might count as knock out like the Konvict seen. What else?

Titus one shotted him twice.

iceman24567
^ he said with no weakness exploitation

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

carver9
^ he said with no weakness exploitation

Titus hit him upside the head with a mace and koed him, there were no weakness exploiting then.

Titus then returned and took on the entire JLA and one shotted Superman TWICE in the same arc.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But I actually am a genius....no joke.IQ of 152.

that's just priceless.

I work at chomper's sex spa

Starscream M
Common sense, I suppose. After Konvikt hit Superman, WW immediately came over and punched Konvikt. By the time she threw that punch, Supes was already starting to get back up. /shrug

Yet it is very possible for someone to only be knocked out for a few seconds. that sounds slightly more than 2 seconds...but I'm not gonna quibble. I would say it would be under10 seconds.

as for what constitutes a knockout, well, in boxing a 10 count would constitute a knockout. I guess that would be as good a standard as any. a 1 0r 2 second downing would be more accurately characterized as being fazed.

Prep-Man
Titus is about Skyfather level. He had crazy powers.

Galan007
as for what constitutes a knockout, well, in boxing a 10 count would constitute a knockout. I guess that would be as good a standard as any. a 1 0r 2 second downing would be more accurately characterized as being fazed. It's not like Konvikt's hit just brought Superman to his knees or something... Supes went down flat on his back and his eyes were closed. He was (albeit briefly) knocked out.

You're right in saying that it wouldn't have constituted a boxing-style knockout, but it was a knockout nonetheless.

Prep-Man
Supes, BTW.

Starscream M
It's not like Konvikt's hit just brought Superman to his knees or something... Supes went down flat on his back and his eyes were closed. He was (albeit briefly) knocked out.
i see.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Titus hit him upside the head with a mace and koed him, there were no weakness exploiting then.

Titus then returned and took on the entire JLA and one shotted Superman TWICE in the same arc.

His right. Titus did one shot Superman without any weakness exploitation -as far as I saw- in their first encounter. He even bruised Superman's face and it took Batman minutes just find a pulse. Not Superman's best showing.

He didn't one shot Superman when he returned. He knocked him out in a handful of blows but it wasn't a one shot.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Titus is about Skyfather level. He had crazy powers.

Titus wouldnt last a second against Odin or Monarch. Hes not a skyfather.

h1a8

Do you know how strong is Sun dipped Superman?

Not a star of power. Now a solar system of power. Not even a galaxy of power (billions of stars). Think thousands of galaxies of power.

WBH doesn't even have the power of 1 star. So how is he stronger?

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8

Not a star of power. Now a solar system of power. Not even a galaxy of power (billions of stars). Think thousands of galaxies of power.

WBH doesn't even have the power of 1 star. So how is he stronger? What?

Starscream M

stop pulling crap outta your behind

chomperx9

WBH doesn't even have the power of 1 star. So how is he stronger? not saying superman wouldnt be stronger sundipped but when has that been proven exactly him jumping in the sun and making him stronger than his usual strength ? in his description it says he gets his power from the sun and any time he is weakened he can regain his strength from sun light or just flying out into space close to the sun.

iceman24567
It's common knowledge that he gets amped from close proximity to the sun no expression

What? Amazing isn't it?

chomperx9
It's common knowledge that he gets amped from close proximity to the sun no expression amped ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
amped ? Amplified?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>