Should Pakistan Recognise Israel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
The only 2 countries in the world created on religious grounds who have been at odds with each other since the 1950's and 2 rival nuclear powers.
Do you think that there can ever be normal diplomatic relations between Israel & Pakistan?

Shakyamunison
Israel & Pakistan?

inimalist
Originally posted by majid86
The only 2 countries in the world created on religious grounds

lol, wut?

who have been at odds with each other since the 1950's and 2 rival nuclear powers.
Do you think that there can ever be normal diplomatic relations between Israel & Pakistan?

yes... I don't think many people in the world see the Pak-Israel relationship as being that bad. needless to say, both have much more relevant enemies at their borders

majid86
Pakistan has Afghanistan, Iran & India as neighbours which are more dangerous than any of Israel's neighbours.

India trains jihadists in Afghanistan to fight against Pakistan's military to weaken them and Iran has always been India's ally, in fact Iran would let India use it's airbases to attack Pakistan. An Iran with nuclear weapons is a dangerous threat to Pakistan.

So Israel gets it easy compared to Pakistan.

inimalist
sources?

§P0oONY
Something tells me that majid86 is Pakistani... hmm

majid86
Im using my PS3 browser so i cant post links
google them

§P0oONY
You can post links on the PS3 browser... I often use the PS3 browser.

majid86
tell me how?

§P0oONY
Press start when you're on the page (to access the URL)... Select the text... Copy.... Then Paste here.

majid86
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9N1LWAQAHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QlLkw3NpTY

maham
Pakistan and israeli authority can never be on amiable terms. End of story.

maham
Originally posted by inimalistlol, wut?

yes,both were conceived and formed on religious grounds. News to you han? eek!

inimalist
Originally posted by maham
yes,both were conceived and formed on religious grounds. News to you han? eek!

it was the word "only" that I was replying to

inimalist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9N1LWAQAHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QlLkw3NpTY

do you have a translation of the first?

also, we could start a whole thread on the matter, but if you look into it, you will find Alex Jones is not a very trustworthy outlet for news.

I only really ask because I am unable to find anything with clear evidence of a India - Pakistani terrorism link. There is some circumstantial evidence that India's RAW may have been supportive of the Tamil Tigers, but even then, there is no hard link.

majid86

majid86
Originally posted by inimalist
do you have a translation of the first?

also, we could start a whole thread on the matter, but if you look into it, you will find Alex Jones is not a very trustworthy outlet for news.

I only really ask because I am unable to find anything with clear evidence of a India - Pakistani terrorism link. There is some circumstantial evidence that India's RAW may have been supportive of the Tamil Tigers, but even then, there is no hard link.

In the first video, the guy being interviewed is saying Indian intelligence agents are funding jihadists to carry out suicide bombings across Pakistan to destabilise the country. India also has been funding Balouchi separatists for several years now.

King Castle
its probably true most countries do that. its what the cia and other bigger governments do... why not them

inimalist
In the first video, the guy being interviewed is saying Indian intelligence agents are funding jihadists to carry out suicide bombings across Pakistan to destabilise the country. India also has been funding Balouchi separatists for several years now.

yes, I gained that much. There are many pakistani sites that have members making similar claims with very extreme interpretations of small news clips, normally not from Western news agencies.

Its not that I find it unbelieveable, I'm wondering about proof?

majid86
Well India already got rid of East Pakistan in 1971 by supporting Bengali separatists and now they want the same results with Balouchistan and even maybe Sindh.

India is a very hegemonic country.

inimalist
I'm not unaware of India's history or political climate, nor with Hindu nationalism or the longstanding intelligence/military conflict between the two nations, the Chinese, or various Naxalite groups.

All I'm wondering is if there is more to this than whispers of heresay.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by inimalist
I'm not unaware of India's history or political climate, nor with Hindu nationalism or the longstanding intelligence/military conflict between the two nations, the Chinese, or various Naxalite groups.

All I'm wondering is if there is more to this than whispers of heresay.

Are you calling majid86 a liar?

inimalist
no

the claim "Indian intelligence agents are training young Pakistani's to commit suicide attacks within Pakistan to destabilize and keep the attention of the Pakistani government so that India can do hegemonic things" requires more than some forum posts, youtube videos and alex jones rants to convince me of its truth though.

Like I said, its not something I wouldn't believe, I just don't want to only take majid's word for it.

majid86
I think we have strayed off-course on the original topic.

Should Pakistan recognise Israel?

I believe so sometime in the near future

inimalist
/sigh

§P0oONY
Neither are holiday destinations I'm interested in visiting... So... I don't really care..hmm

majid86
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.