Scorpion King vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Riddick has bn captured and ejected from space to a desert planet to do his time.

the escape hatch opens and out steps riddick.. he puts on his shades and looks around the hot sun..

he sees an opening in the ground and underground cave and heads in..

he wanders lost and see the hieroglyphs on the wall but cant make sense of it..

he reaches two giant doors that swing open.. he steps in and hears small rumbling of something approaching heading toward... the scorpion king crashes in and stares at riddick thinking he has bn challenged.

Riddick: hmm.. didnt see that coming. okay ugly time to say good night( pulls his knifes out). lets dance..( takes off his shades).

http://mos.totalfilm.com/images/2/20-worst-cgi-moments-in-movies-07-420-75.jpg

the ninjak
Riddick kills him in his sleep.

King Castle
doubt the sleeping part.

BruceSkywalker
Scorpion King gives him the "the people's eye" then proceeds to lose

Rogue Jedi
Riddick gets his dick wet.

King Castle
is that a good thing? confused

Rogue Jedi
Never heard of that?

King Castle
yes. but not in the context you are using it in a forum fight.

Rogue Jedi
Fine.

Riddick kicks the shit outta him.

Better?

Tattoos N Scars
Actually, with no CIS for the sake of plot...the Scorpion King would rip Riddick in half.

Rogue Jedi
No. He wouldn't. Watch Dark Fury.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No. He wouldn't. Watch Dark Fury.

I haven't watched Dark Fury. I'm going by what I've seen in Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. If not for outside interference, the Lord Marshal would've killed Riddick.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I haven't watched Dark Fury. I'm going by what I've seen in Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. If not for outside interference, the Lord Marshal would've killed Riddick.

Dark Fury is canon here, Riddick's high end feats in it rape the Scorpion King.

I'll find the vid.

Rogue Jedi
Here, the entire movie:

3ioKu4clm4E

5R8t-n8Nzzs

bcAivP8Okk4

kGxy00WaHa0

It's not in English, but you can see how badass Riddick is still.

King Castle
can we stick to the life action riddick

Rogue Jedi
Nope. OP did not specify. Impediment judged long ago that Dark Fury Riddick is canon here, deal with it, and it's too late to change now.

Robtard
Originally posted by King Castle

RJ can't bear having Riddick lose, so he pulls out this Dark Fury nonsense when he can't properly debate a win for Riddick as he's seen in the live films, which would functionally be a different character than the highly stylized anime.

It's like Yoda in the animation, he ****ing moved a mountain without breaking a sweat, but in the film, almost blew out a couple hemmrhoids lifting an X-Wing.

marwash22
Lemme get this straight, Riddick get's killed by a ghey ass elf, but rapestomps a giant scorpion-man? gtfo.

Rogue Jedi
Uh, no, Riddick would rape them both. Quite violently too.

marwash22
Uh, no, Riddick would rape them both. Quite violently too. i could have sworn you said Legolas would kill Riddick.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
RJ can't bear having Riddick lose, so he pulls out this Dark Fury nonsense when he can't properly debate a win for Riddick as he's seen in the live films, which would functionally be a different character than the highly stylized anime.

It's like Yoda in the animation, he ****ing moved a mountain without breaking a sweat, but in the film, almost blew out a couple hemmrhoids lifting an X-Wing. Aaaahahahaahaa you silly bastard, that's shit and you know it. Either version could beat the Scorpion King, screen feats, babe.

Tell me this, how did the Scorpion King meet his demise?

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
Lemme get this straight, Riddick get's killed by a ghey ass elf, but rapestomps a giant scorpion-man? gtfo.

That "ghey ass" elf took down a giant war elephant loaded with warriors. Among many other feats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMjkfZ3q8tE

King Castle
by a magic spear

Rogue Jedi
i could have sworn you said Legolas would kill Riddick.

Read what I said again.

Here we go, you guys ready for this?

Dark Fury.

But yeah, if we use live action Riddick only, he takes an arrow to the face.

Tattoos N Scars
The question is...would Riddick have won that fight in Dark Fury had the lights not went out?

Rogue Jedi
The question is...would Riddick have won that fight in Dark Fury had the lights not went out? Yep, more easily, because I think the creatures he fought could only see in the dark.

Either way, he just dons his goggles and it's all the same.

Robtard
Aaaahahahaahaa you silly bastard, that's shit and you know it. Either version could beat the Scorpion King, screen feats, babe.

Tell me this, how did the Scorpion King meet his demise?

Kills the Scorpion King how?

SK was killed by the one weapon that could kill him, that spear (forget the name) he was also spitting his focus fighting two different enemies. Riddick is alone here and with just a little knife.

Rogue Jedi
Kills the Scorpion King how?

SK was killed by the one weapon that could kill him, that spear (forget the name) he was also spitting his focus fighting two different enemies. Riddick is alone here and with just a little knife.

You're forgetting that Riddick broke the neck of one of the raptors with his bare hands.

Can the Scorpion King see in the dark?

marwash22
who said anything about the dark?

Tattoos N Scars
Yep, more easily, because I think the creatures he fought could only see in the dark.

Either way, he just dons his goggles and it's all the same.

No, I mean that guy in the video that you just posted. He was getting the better of Riddick before the lights went out...and after that..Riddick stabbed him in the eye.

Rogue Jedi
No, I mean that guy in the video that you just posted. He was getting the better of Riddick before the lights went out...and after that..Riddick stabbed him in the eye. He shot Riddick before the fight, dude.

Robtard
You're forgetting that Riddick broke the neck of one of the raptors with his bare hands.

Can the Scorpion King see in the dark?

Willing to beat a God-cursed magical being that can only be killed by a specific magical spear is tougher than an alien bird-thing. Even if Riddick jumps on his back, SK is grabbing him and it's pincher-pincher time.

Don't know, lucky for him, his lair is lite-up by massive pyres.

Tattoos N Scars
who said anything about the dark?

In the Scorpion King movie...he could see in a dark cave to take out Memnon's men...he also was able to see in the sandstorm outside.

Rogue Jedi
Willing to beat a God-cursed magical being that can only be killed by a specific magical spear is tougher than an alien bird-thing. Even if Riddick jumps on his back, SK is grabbing him and it's pincher-pincher time.

Don't know, lucky for him, his lair is lite-up by massive pyres.

Dark Fury Riddick's screen feats show he is fast enough to avoid getting pinched. SK reaches for him, Riddick lops it off. He reaches again, Riddick lops it off. Shower, rinse, repeat, and the SK is Boxing Helena.

marwash22
it's pincher-pincher time. laughing out loud.

marwash22
I wonder what would happen if Akasha, Vader and Riddick all teamed up... i bet RJ would cream himself.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder what would happen if Akasha, Vader and Riddick all teamed up... i bet RJ would cream himself. Ssssssshhhh, pipe down, pay attention:

Dark Fury Riddick's screen feats show he is fast enough to avoid getting pinched. SK reaches for him, Riddick lops it off. He reaches again, Riddick lops it off. Shower, rinse, repeat, and the SK is Boxing Helena.

marwash22
Ssssssshhhh, pipe down, pay attention: Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dark Fury Riddick's screen feats show he is fast enough to avoid getting pinched. SK reaches for him, Riddick lops it off. He reaches again, Riddick lops it off. Shower, rinse, repeat, and the SK is Boxing Helena. Originally posted by Robtard
it's pincher-pincher time.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick was fast enough to avoid automatic gunfire from a shitload of mercs, fast enough to avoid the tentacles of those two creatures. SK isn't touching him.

SK reaches, loses a limb.

See how that works?

uamfcweWIlg

marwash22
Riddick was fast enough to avoid automatic gunfire from a shitload of mercs, fast enough to avoid the tentacles of those two creatures. SK isn't touching him.

See how that works? Originally posted by Robtard
it's pincher-pincher time.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaahahahaahaa the sweet smell of concession. I knew you could do it.

marwash22
I concede nothing except that i acknowledge your Riddick-masturbation.

Tattoos N Scars
Riddick couldn't beat Imhotep though

Rogue Jedi
I concede nothing except that i acknowledge your Riddick-masturbation.

I gotcha, no counter for this then?

See how that works?

uamfcweWIlg

Kthxbai big grin

Rogue Jedi
Riddick couldn't beat Imhotep though

Imhotep, with full powers? No shit.

marwash22
he could beat non-immortal Imhotep.

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah he would, blindfolded.

King Castle
imhotep would walk into riddicks knife.. riddick b wtf?!

marwash22
RJ, I didn't think i had to counter because i didn't think you were being serious. Scorpion King is immortal, the only thing that can harm him is the spear Rick used to kill him. Everything else Rick and Imhotep tried, including bullets, had no effect.

Rogue Jedi
RJ, I didn't think i had to counter because i didn't think you were being serious. Scorpion King is immortal, the only thing that can harm him is the spear Rick used to kill him. Everything else Rick and Imhotep tried, including bullets, had no effect.

You gonna prove somehow that Riddick's blades cannot lop off his pinchers? The blade he killed the Lord Marshall with stabbed right through Necromonger armor. Yeah, it'll cut right through SK's pinchers.

Rick and Imhotep weren't as fast as Riddick, nor as deadly with a blade.

If you can show me a way that SK, as he rolls around on the ground without his limbs, can kill Riddick, I'm all ears.

marwash22
RJ, I didn't think i had to counter because i didn't think you were being serious. Scorpion King is immortal, the only thing that can harm him is the spear Rick used to kill him. Everything else Rick and Imhotep tried, including bullets, had no effect. EDIT: they never shot at him. But i just watched the scene and SK could climb on walls, ripped a dude apart and his combat speed was much better than Riddick's.

As far as Riddick Chopping off his pincers, not gonna happen. He smashed through solid rock with no effort, Riddick's little knives aren't gonna due the trick.

Rogue Jedi
EDIT: they never shot at him. But i just watched the scene and SK could climb on walls, ripped a dude apart and his combat speed was much better than Riddick's.

As far as Riddick Chopping off his pincers, not gonna happen. He smashed through solid rock with no effort, Riddick's little knives aren't gonna due the trick. SK still has to come to Riddick. When he does, Riddick is more than fast enough to dodge and slice off SK's pincher. The man avoided automatic gunfire from a shitload of mercs, FFS.

So SK's pinchers smashed through solid rock, so what? Riddick slices them off at the wrist, man. Riddicks knofe cut clean through Necro armor.

Post the scene.

marwash22
Once again, you win due to me not wanting to parrot myself. Believe what you will, I'm not gonna sit here and repeat the same crap over and over again.

Can't post the scene, i have the dvd. But you can watch it online for free. Just skip ahead to around the 1:40:00 mark.

Rogue Jedi
Because you have nothing to work with. You can't prove that Riddick's blades cannot slice off SK's pinchers, and you refuse to accept that Riddick was so fast in Dark Fury that a shitload of mercs, all firing full auto gunfire, could not touch him.

So we are back to this:

See how that works?

uamfcweWIlg

I don't have to watch the movie, I also have the DVD, I remember the scene. SK was badass, but Riddick, as I have proven, is more than fast enough to dodge and cut off his pinchers until SK is a multiple amputee.

marwash22
lol, i didn't even watch Dark Fury; that shit ain't viable to me because...

Animation >>>>>>>>>> live action.

Rogue Jedi
lol, i didn't even watch Dark Fury; that shit ain't viable to me because...

Animation >>>>>>>>>> live action.

Dark Fury is canon. Impediment made the decision. Therefore it is valid here.

marwash22
ORLY?! Ok then, superhuman cartoon Riddick stomps the shit outta SK.

Rogue Jedi
Attaboy!!!

King Castle
what about life action riddick?

Rogue Jedi
what about life action riddick? Live action? He probably gets killed.

UNLESS he can lure SK into a totally dark section of the cave. Not likely though.

Robtard

LoL, dude, your Riddick fanboyism is funny.

1) Those knives are small, even considering they can actually cut into the hard exoskeleton (which is doubtful), they're not chopping the claws off. Small knife, is not a sword.

2) SK can only be killed by that magical spear

So, what's Riddick to do, kid?

Rogue Jedi
LoL, dude, your Riddick fanboyism is funny.

Sure it is, Rob, sure it is.

Oh yeah? Behold:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/41jLZHO9IEL.jpg

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/norm-463cbbe31a1a4-ChroniclesofRiddickThe2004.jpg

Both set of knives have blades that are at least 12 inches long. Yeah, small indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

The second knife cut right through Necromonger armor, which is far more durable than an exoskeleton. Besides, SK's wrist joint is not as durable as the pincher. Riddick's knives>>>>>SK's wrist. Lops it right off yes

Sooooooo....You feel stupid yet?

But he can be reduced to this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/boxinghelena2.jpg

With a few deft slices from Riddicks knives. yes You know, the ones with the BIG ASS blades, the ones that cut right through Necromonger armor yes

Well....

See how that works?

SK is just another beast waiting to be served up by Riddick, Furyan style.

C'mon, Rob, try harder, you're better than this.

omgchos
If Brandon Frasier can duck and dodge the scorpion king, Riddick sure as hell can do way more than that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
If Brandon Frasier can duck and dodge the scorpion king, Riddick sure as hell can do way more than that. Ding ding ding, give the man a ceegar!!!!

Robtard
Sure it is, Rob, sure it is.

Oh yeah? Behold:

Both set of knives have blades that are at least 12 inches long. Yeah, small indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

The second knife cut right through Necromonger armor, which is far more durable than an exoskeleton. Besides, SK's wrist joint is not as durable as the pincher. Riddick's knives>>>>>SK's wrist. Lops it right off yes

Sooooooo....You feel stupid yet?

But he can be reduced to this:

With a few deft slices from Riddicks knives. yes You know, the ones with the BIG ASS blades, the ones that cut right through Necromonger armor yes

Well....

SK is just another beast waiting to be served up by Riddick, Furyan style.

C'mon, Rob, try harder, you're better than this.

Fail.

12" blade is a short sword, those knives were shorter than that. Look at the film, not some knock-offs made in China and sold on eBay.

The Scorpion King was giant-sized, even his human parts, so he's a lot thicker. Look at the final fight scene. Also, his limbs are covered with his scorpion carapace, not like cutting through human skin.

So, I ask again, what's Riddick to do? He can only dodge and make little slashes for so long.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIlMeDsvrg
Shows a nice side-view of the SK and of his mass, little knives aren't cutting off a bunch of limbs, son. Try harder.

Rogue Jedi
Fail.

12" blade is a short sword, those knives were shorter than that. Look at the film, not some knock-offs made in China and sold on eBay.

The Scorpion King was giant-sized, even his human parts, so he's a lot thicker. Look at the final fight scene. Also, his limbs are covered with his scorpion carapace, not like cutting through human skin.

So, I ask again, what's Riddick to do? He can only dodge and make little slashes for so long.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIlMeDsvrg
Shows a nice side-view of the SK and of his mass, little knives aren't cutting off a bunch of limbs, son. Try harder. That's the length of the blades, dude. I looked it up.

Just did, SK is done here, man. Riddick'll lop his pinchers off one by one. He's just too damn fast. With his strength, and with the blade that cut clean through Necro armor (which you keep ignoring: Necro armor>>>Scorpion carapace, Necro armor >>>>>SK's forehead FTW), and as chos pointed out, if O'Connell can duck and dodge SK's attacks, Riddick can do the same and much much more, yeah.....

SK never touches Riddick. Let's go over it again:

Riddick avoided automatic gunfire from halfa dozen mercs....

O'Connell ducked and dodged SK's pinchers.....

Riddick is far faster than O'Connell......

Riddick's blades cut clean through Necro armor......

Riddick: Too fast for SK to tag. Possesses blades that can lop off his pinchers.

See the pattern? I got all the evidence in the world that points to a Riddick victory, babe. What you got? Nuttin.

Robtard
He was able to stab (eg punch a hole) through the Necromonger, I don't recall him "slicing through" or lopping off anything like what the Scorpion King is bringing, also, what makes Necromonger armor so tough? For all we know, Scorpion King's carapace is tougher.

No, you've got rampant Riddick fanboyism; that's the pattern. I've acknowledged Riddick's speed and other powers, still doesn't mean he's killing the SK with a couple little knives. He'd need the spear; doesn't have it. Sorry.

Rogue Jedi
He was able to stab (eg punch a hole) through the Necromonger, I don't recall him "slicing through" or lopping off anything like what the Scorpion King is bringing, also, what makes Necromonger armor so tough? For all we know, Scorpion King's carapace is tougher.

No, you've got rampant Riddick fanboyism; that's the pattern. I've acknowledged Riddick's speed and other powers, still doesn't mean he's killing the SK with a couple little knives. He'd need the spear; doesn't have it. Sorry.

Rob, Necro armor is tougher than SK's carapace. It's metal, man. Even if they are on the same level, Riddick stabbed through the axe wielder multiple times with ease.

If Riddick is fast enough to dodge all SK's attacks (he is), and can cut through metal/steel/whatever necro armor (He did, many times), SK is gonna be a multiple amputee.

Now....As I said before....If you can show me a way SK, while rolling around on the floor like a crippled doodlebug, kills Riddick, I am all ears.

Robtard
Just because you saw so, I guess, good argument. Correct, he was able to punch a hole into, not "slice through" or "slice off".

So Riddick stabs the SK a few times with a non-magical weapon that killed kill him. Then what? More stabbing?

Rogue Jedi
No, Rob. Slicing. SK's pinchers are tough as hell, Riddick'll have a helluva time trying to "stab" through one of them, but the joint is flexible, meaning it is more likely than not flesh and bone, or at the very least not near as hard as his carapace, and easily "sliced" off by Riddick's blades.

If Riddick is fast enough to dodge (he is, easily) and can lop off a pincher every time SK attacks, sooner or later SK is gonna be limbless. What then? Breathe on him?

King Castle
i'll take SK ftw.. rub tart makes some really good points his arguments has swain me to his side.

Rogue Jedi
Points that have been buried time and time again yes

King Castle
yeh, i heard some of them.... riddick's knives are going to hit every joint and leave SK an amputee... roll eyes (sarcastic) all while dodging and fighting and countering. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Nah, just the wrist joints. cuz Riddick has shown time and time again that he gets surgical when he has a blade in his hand.

Robtard
No, Rob. Slicing. SK's pinchers are tough as hell, Riddick'll have a helluva time trying to "stab" through one of them, but the joint is flexible, meaning it is more likely than not flesh and bone, or at the very least not near as hard as his carapace, and easily "sliced" off by Riddick's blades.

If Riddick is fast enough to dodge (he is, easily) and can lop off a pincher every time SK attacks, sooner or later SK is gonna be limbless. What then? Breathe on him?

LoL, so Riddick's going to be jumping around and getting close enough to land these uber-precise "limb chopping" attacks with a small knife while simultaneously avoiding everything the Scorpion King is attacking him with.

What then you say? Nothing, clear Riddick fanboyism FTW, son.

Rogue Jedi
LoL, so Riddick's going to be jumping around and getting close enough to land these uber-precise "limb chopping" attacks with a small knife while simultaneously avoiding everything the Scorpion King is attacking him with.

What then you say? Nothing, clear Riddick fanboyism FTW, son. Nah, he doesn't have to "get close enough", Riddick'll make SK come to him. Riddick'll dodge each attack, quite easily in fact, and lop off a pincher each time. It's right there in the Dark Fury vids, his speed is more than enough when fighting those two squid aliens. They tried many times, at the same time, together, to tag him. Epic fail. He dodged, he attacked, he killed them.

And again, he evaded autofire from a shitload of mercs. Wait, I already said that.

If O'Connell can dodge SK's attacks, Riddick can do the same in his sleep. Wait, chos and I already said that.

12 inch blades are not small, babe. "Blades", plural, one in each hand, more on him.

In the end, SK is just another dead animal crushed under Riddick's boot heel.

Robtard
yeh, i heard some of them.... riddick's knives are going to hit every joint and leave SK an amputee... roll eyes (sarcastic) all while dodging and fighting and countering. laughing out loud

It's just so awesome, isn't it?

Rogue Jedi
It's just so awesome, isn't it? yes Almost as awesome as the taste of McClane's nut cheese, yeah?

Robtard
yes Almost as awesome as the taste of McClane's nut cheese, yeah?

Some irrelevant "McClane" comeback, your only defense.

Rogue Jedi
Some irrelevant "McClane" comeback, your only defense.

There is no defense, it's all offense. Observe:

Nah, he doesn't have to "get close enough", Riddick'll make SK come to him. Riddick'll dodge each attack, quite easily in fact, and lop off a pincher each time. It's right there in the Dark Fury vids, his speed is more than enough when fighting those two squid aliens. They tried many times, at the same time, together, to tag him. Epic fail. He dodged, he attacked, he killed them.

And again, he evaded autofire from a shitload of mercs. Wait, I already said that.

If O'Connell can dodge SK's attacks, Riddick can do the same in his sleep. Wait, chos and I already said that.

12 inch blades are not small, babe. "Blades", plural, one in each hand, more on him.

In the end, SK is just another dead animal crushed under Riddick's boot heel.

It's Beautiful!!!

And far more relevant than your last line of defense:

clear Riddick fanboyism FTW, son.

It's OK, Rob, I know.....I know......It's all good.

King Castle
Nah, just the wrist joints. cuz Riddick has shown time and time again that he gets surgical when he has a blade in his hand. when did riddick amputate anything with precise slices?

Robtard
There is no defense, it's all offense. Observe:

It's Beautiful!!!

And far more relevant than your last line of defense:

It's OK, Rob, I know.....I know......It's all good.

If we're just copy-pasting now, here's mine:

What then you say? Nothing, clear Riddick fanboyism FTW, son.

Let me guess, Riddick doesn't have to be close and within range of SK's arms, multiple stabby feet and stinger to land his "precise limb chopping attacks", which he apparently does all the time according to you, while defending, or does he not have to defend for that matter?

Rogue Jedi
If we're just copy-pasting now, here's mine:

Let me guess, Riddick doesn't have to be close and within range of SK's arms, multiple stabby feet and stinger to land his "precise limb chopping attacks", which he apparently does all the time according to you, while defending, or does he not have to defend for that matter? Answer a question for me. No elaboration, just a yes or no.

Do you think Riddick is an idiot?

Rogue Jedi
when did riddick amputate anything with precise slices? Pretty much every fight scene he is in.

dadudemon

Okay, the thread starter said within the first few posts of his, that he wants the live action Riddick. Dark Fury can't be used as the thread starter already expressed his dislike for using Dark Fury.

And, it's retarded to use Dark Fury to back up arguments as that is a highly stylized, outlandish, interpretation of Riddick. It's a fantasy version that was meant to emulate a specific artistic style from a semi-famous cartoon creator/animator, Peter Chung. Riddick, at times, has a 3 foot neck, 9 foot arms, etc. It's rediculous to think for a moment that we should use Dark Fury as a primary source for a 'vs' matchup. It's only used as a back-up to crap up threads from a real debate.

Thread starter has spoken and it was within the first few posts. No Dark Fury Riddick. Sticking to the live action is obvious. Unless someone can prove that the Dark Fury feats run parallel (including stretching necks, arms, legs, Flash level speed, etc.), then it should never be used vs. thread, unless the thread starter specifically specifies it.

Robtard
Answer a question for me. No elaboration, just a yes or no.

Do you think Riddick is an idiot?

This should be great.

Answer: No.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay, the thread starter said within the first few posts of his, that he wants the live action Riddick. Dark Fury can't be used as the thread starter already expressed his dislike for using Dark Fury.

And, it's retarded to use Dark Fury to back up arguments as that is a highly stylized, outlandish, interpretation of Riddick. It's a fantasy version that was meant to emulate a specific artistic style from a semi-famous cartoon creator/animator, Peter Chung. Riddick, at times, has a 3 foot neck, 9 foot arms, etc. It's rediculous to think for a moment that we should use Dark Fury as a primary source for a 'vs' matchup. It's only used as a back-up to crap up threads from a real debate.

Thread starter has spoken and it was within the first few posts. No Dark Fury Riddick. Sticking to the live action is obvious. Unless someone can prove that the Dark Fury feats run parallel (including stretching necks, arms, legs, Flash level speed, etc.), then it should never be used vs. thread, unless the thread starter specifically specifies it. Nope. It was 15 posts in. That's far beyond a few.

One is one.

Two is a couple.

3, 4, 5 is a few.

15 posts in is too late.

Dark Fury is Canon, Impediment stated this. The thread starter didn't specify which Riddick to use, and when shown that Riddick wins, tried to backtrack when it was too late.

Dark Fury Riddick wins 10/10 times here. Now, let's discuss live action Riddick.

And upon looking at pics of the Scorpion King closely, his head is exposed. You telling me that if Riddick buries his blade (the one he used to kill the Lord Marshall) hilt deep in SK's brain, it won't kill him? Pfffffffffffffftttttt.......

How would he do this? Stealth. Live action Riddick displayed mad stealth. Remember the scene in COR where he jumps like fifteen feet in the air from behind a rock and kills a Necromonger?

So, Riddick goes stealth, waits for an opening, jumps on SK's back, and buries his knife hilt deep in SK's brain.

Now.....If someone can prove that this will not kill SK, then I will eat my words and give Robtard an e handjob.

Rogue Jedi
This should be great.

Answer: No. Ok then.

Now, upon seeing this beast of an opponent, do you really think Riddick is gonna stand his ground, go toe to toe with it?

dadudemon
Nope. It was 15 posts in. That's far beyond a few.

One is one.

Two is a couple.

3, 4, 5 is a few.

15 posts in is too late.

Dark Fury is Canon, Impediment stated this. The thread starter didn't specify which Riddick to use, and when shown that Riddick wins, tried to backtrack when it was too late.

Dark Fury Riddick wins 10/10 times here. Now, let's discuss live action Riddick.

And upon looking at pics of the Scorpion King closely, his head is exposed. You telling me that if Riddick buries his blade (the one he used to kill the Lord Marshall) hilt deep in SK's brain, it won't kill him? Pfffffffffffffftttttt.......

How would he do this? Stealth. Live action Riddick displayed mad stealth. Remember the scene in COR where he jumps like fifteen feet in the air from behind a rock and kills a Necromonger?

So, Riddick goes stealth, waits for an opening, jumps on SK's back, and buries his knife hilt deep in SK's brain.

Now.....If someone can prove that this will not kill SK, then I will eat my words and give Robtard an e handjob.

NOPE, it was only a few posts in, for King Castle. He didn't get a chance to post it up as he didn't think people would be silly and use Dark Fury. He is a relative newb to this place and is still learning.

Everything else you said is probably irrelevant. Tell me in another post if I shoudl read it.

It was his fifth post in, first page, and it occured AFTER you posted the vids up for him. wink

Robtard
Ok then.

Now, upon seeing this beast of an opponent, do you really think Riddick is gonna stand his ground, go toe to toe with it?

Obviously not. As I said, he'd dodge and attack, get his stabs and cuts in, but it'd be futile considering he can't kill the Scorpion King without that enchanted spear and his knives won't be removing limbs.

dadudemon
Obviously not. As I said, he'd dodge and attack, get his stabs and cuts in, but it'd be futile considering he can't kill the Scorpion King without that enchanted spear and his knives won't be removing limbs.

That and the SK is far too durable to be cut by blades...even by a person that barely qualifies as superhuman. no expression

Robtard
That and the SK is far too durable to be cut by blades...even by a person that barely qualifies as superhuman. no expression

That's the thing, iirc, it was stated that SK could only be killed by that enchanted spear, as he's a magical being created by a god.

Not sure if we take it as SK is invulnerable to everything except the spear, he has a healing factor or he'll simply just insta-revive. Either way, the spear seems to be needed.

Robtard

Per the OP, they see each other and the fight starts. So Riddick "going stealth" is unlikely.

But I see you've now dropped the "Riddick will cut him into pieces" angle and now have Riddick stabbing him in the head, which I agree, is more likely to happen than your previous scenario.

But as I said above, the spear seems to be a requirement in killing the SK. Take it as he's invulnerable, has a healing factor or whatever.

Rogue Jedi

Nah, he'll make SK come to him. SK'll reach, Riddick lops. Reach, lop. Reach, lop...........Helena. Read on for evidence and screen feats.

Per the OP, they see each other and the fight starts. So Riddick "going stealth" is unlikely.

But I see you've now dropped the "Riddick will cut him into pieces" angle and now have Riddick stabbing him in the head, which I agree, is more likely to happen than your previous scenario.

But as I said above, the spear seems to be a requirement in killing the SK. Take it as he's invulnerable, has a healing factor or whatever.

I've dropped shit, Riddick being defensive, making SK come to him and lopping off his limbs one at a time is a sure win, all day every day.

Unlikely how? It's like you've never seen a Riddick movie. He stealthed his ass off in PB. In COR, he snuck aboard the Necro ship, then escaped. The man's like a damn ninja with welding goggles.

Look:

fUhUvsIM9Is

Look at the room Riddick has to work with, man. Plenty of places to hide, lots of dark corners. He can EASILY go stealth here.

And watch SK fight. Coupla things there:

1. O'Connell dodged SK's pinchers. Riddick dodges with ease, as long as he wants.

2. SK's combat speed is not all that impressive.

3. SK has only four pinchers.

4. I was mistaken, SK's wrists ARE covered by scorpion carapace. However, his elbows are not. So Riddick dodging and lopping off SK's limbs stands, only it's at the elbow, not the wrist. The elbows are flesh and bone. Riddicks blades>>>>flesh and bone.

5. SK's head is flesh and bone. Riddick goes stealth, jumps on SK's back, like so, FF to 4:38:

4wazFS6cbGE

And buries his knife, the entire 12 inch blade, in SK's brain. Give Riddick his Tiger claw blades? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit......Bye bye pinchers. Bye bye limbs, cuz you know, the elbows are just flesh and bone. What happens when Riddick strikes flesh and bone with the tiger claws? Mother****ers get decapped. And yes, a Necromonger neck is thicker than SK's elbow joint. There, The "Riddick lops off SK's limbs" argument is proven with screen feats.

In the second vid, check Riddicks combat speed when taking on the horde of necromongers. It's faster than SK yes

Rogue Jedi
That and the SK is far too durable to be cut by blades...even by a person that barely qualifies as superhuman. no expression Nope, see my post above, watch the vid. SK's torso, head, and arms (to the elbows) are flesh and bone. big grin

Gotta love them screen feats yes

dadudemon
Nope, see my post above, watch the vid. SK's torso, head, and arms (to the elbows) are flesh and bone. big grin

Gotta love them screen feats yes

Right, only the spear will hurt him. Glad you agree.

SK slaughters Riddick, with ease.

And, lol @ your "only four pincers" comment. hahahahahahahaha

Rogue Jedi
Really now? What's SK gonna do when Riddick lops off his pinchers? Hmm?

Can you prove that SK won;t die when Riddick stabs him in the brain?

Thought not.

Everyone pay attention, DDM is about to do his thing where he parrots, repeats himself, and trolls his ass off because he's losing.

King Castle
isnt that what u bn doing for a long time in various threads? erm

Rogue Jedi
Nope. I've been using screen feats out the yazoo, and they are being ignored. See, I acknowledge everything said here, then I counter it with perfection. It's not like I keep babbling some shit about Riddick having small knives.

Riddick wins.

Nightstick
While I can't comment on cartoon Riddick, nor do I have an interest in doing so.

(Live Action)Riddick should be able to take out monster form Scorpion King. The guy jobs hard after all and has almost no feats.

Human Scorpion King is an entirely different beast. He has a shot at taking down Riddick. As he kicked as much arse as Riddick, was stronger and damn good at the whole stealth thing himself.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nightstick

Human Scorpion King is an entirely different beast. He has a shot at taking down Riddick. As he kicked as much arse as Riddick, was stronger and damn good at the whole stealth thing himself. Stronger than Riddick? Hardly.

But I do agree that he has a chance at beating him.

Nightstick
Stronger than Riddick? Hardly.

The guy was able to climb the side of a building while hauling a rock larger then himself, then press said rock above his head. Not to mention that the pull on his bow must have been enormous to send people flying the way it did.

Riddick while strong has no feats that I recall that put him in to that territory.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Riddick lifted Kyra one handed over his head and threw her twenty feet. Not to mention lifting Necromomgers over his head as if they were nothing.

Nightstick
Well, Riddick lifted Kyra one handed over his head and threw her twenty feet. Not to mention lifting Necromomgers over his head as if they were nothing.

The Kyra toss suggests strength in the Ton range, which is impressive, but I'm still not certain its enough to edge out the Scorpion King. It's close though.

In other words these two are going to be very evenly matched.

Rogue Jedi
The Kyra toss suggests strength in the Ton range, which is impressive, but I'm still not certain its enough to edge out the Scorpion King. It's close though.

In other words these two are going to be very evenly matched. Human SK, yes, that'd be one helluva match.

Nightstick
Human SK, yes, that'd be one helluva match.

Yeah I mean human Scorpion King, monster Scorpion King as I said was kind of a joke.

Just double checked the numbers for boulder weight here http://www.ehow.com/how_6395587_calculate-boulders-tons.html
based on that, Scorpion King was lifting between 2 and 8 tons. Which should make him a fair bit stronger then Riddick, but it still gonna be a great fight.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I mean human Scorpion King, monster Scorpion King as I said was kind of a joke.

Just double checked the numbers for boulder weight here http://www.ehow.com/how_6395587_calculate-boulders-tons.html
based on that, Scorpion King was lifting between 2 and 8 tons. Which should make him a fair bit stronger then Riddick, but it still gonna be a great fight.
I think you effed up the math, dude, that's more than a truck haermm

Combat speed is important here, Riddick showed greater combat speed IMO.

Nightstick
I think you effed up the math, dude, that's more than a truck haermm

Go check it yourself mate. The rock was at least 4ft tall and 4ft across, with a width of at least 2. That is 4x4x2 for 32 cubic feet. The lightest rock mentioned was a 150lbs per cubic ft. So 32x150=4,800lbs divided by 2,000(as 2,000lbs is a ton)=2, well 2.4, but the point stands. If we on the other hand assume the the rock was 6x6x3(considering it was at least the same size as the Scorpion King, this is not hard to believe). The Cubic footage would be 108. If you multiple that by the sights suggested average for rock weight, which is 162lbs per cubic foot. The you are looking at about 17,496lbs. Divided by 2,000 that is 8.748 or nearly 9 tons. So the estimate of 2 to 8 has a nice margin for error, but puts us in the ball park. For the record most SUV weigh between 3 and 4 tons.

Combat speed is important here, Riddick showed greater combat speed IMO.

As far as this goes, I'm gonna have to double check. Are their any specific feats for Riddick. You'd like me to look at?

Rogue Jedi
Go check it yourself mate. The rock was at least 4ft tall and 4ft across, with a width of at least 2. That is 4x4x2 for 32 cubic feet. The lightest rock mentioned was a 150lbs per cubic ft. So 32x150=4,800lbs divided by 2,000(as 2,000lbs is a ton)=2, well 2.4, but the point stands. If we on the other hand assume the the rock was 6x6x3(considering it was at least the same size as the Scorpion King, this is not hard to believe). The Cubic footage would be 108. If you multiple that by the sights suggested average for rock weight, which is 162lbs per cubic foot. The you are looking at about 17,496lbs. Divided by 2,000 that is 8.748 or nearly 9 tons. So the estimate of 2 to 8 has a nice margin for error, but puts us in the ball park. For the record most SUV weigh between 3 and 4 tons.

Kelly Hu is HOT.

Vid I posted earlier.

Nightstick
Kelly Hu is HOT.

I'm sure this is some kind of joke, but I'll admit. I don't get the reference or meaning. Can you clarify your intent.

Vid I posted earlier.

I'll go back and watch it then.

Rogue Jedi
I'm sure this is some kind of joke, but I'll admit. I don't get the reference or meaning. Can you clarify your intent. I said a truck, not an SUV. The Kelly Hu comment was me losing interest.

The most impressive thing is that he defeats the entire horde. DD had trouble with Elektra, Bullseye and Kingpin, Riddick would have wiped his ass with all three of them.

Nightstick
I said a truck, not an SUV. The Kelly Hu comment was me losing interest.

My estimate for Scorpion King's strength was between 2 and 8 tons. Meaning if an SUV weighs 2-4 tons the rock weighed less then an SUV and their for more then likely a truck. Double checking truck weight, depending on the type, pick up trucks weigh between 2 and 6 tons on average. So the rock only weighed more then a truck on the extreme high end.

As for losing interest. If you lose interest in calcs that quick. It might be best if you don't question them.

The most impressive thing is that he defeats the entire horde. DD had trouble with Elektra, Bullseye and Kingpin, Riddick would have wiped his ass with all three of them.

Wrong thread mate. Daredevil ain't in this one. As for Scorpion King he went threw crowds of people as well.

Rogue Jedi
Oh shit this was the wrong thread haermm

Sorry, anytime someone tells me a mortal man can carry a friggin SUV on their back, I'm gonna question it.

Nightstick
Oh shit this was the wrong thread haermm

Sorry, anytime someone tells me a mortal man can carry a friggin SUV on their back, I'm gonna question it.

Its a movie, so a Conan-esque hero carrying SUV weight is not that out of line.

Rogue Jedi
Its a movie, so a Conan-esque hero carrying SUV weight is not that out of line.

You are claiming that Human SK is stronger than YuLaw and Gabe Law combined. Think about it.

XanatosForever
Debunk him, then, RJ. no expression He's provided his evidence, where's your counterpoint?

Quiero Mota
The Scorpion King morphs into that human-scorpion hybrid from The Mummy Returns and then Riddick loses.

Nightstick
You are claiming that Human SK is stronger than YuLaw and Gabe Law combined. Think about it.

I am not sure claiming is the right word. Nor have I run the numbers on Yulaw and Gabe Law strength, so I can't comment on that.

All I did was quantify feats from the movies in question. What I "think about it" isn't importent. Feats are feats and feats are what we use here.

dadudemon
Really now? What's SK gonna do when Riddick lops off his pinchers? Hmm?

Can you prove that SK won;t die when Riddick stabs him in the brain?

Thought not.

Everyone pay attention, DDM is about to do his thing where he parrots, repeats himself, and trolls his ass off because he's losing.

No, this is where you've been trolling since page 1 by ignoring the thread starter's request to NOT use the exaggerated cartoon, pretend that what was seen on screen doesn't exist, and then parrot yourself, over and over again.

Fact: You gotta have the spear.

Fact: Only the spear harmed him.

Fact: Even large, solid, stone pillars acted like pre-broken chalk under the SK's might.

Fact: You are ignoring those items because you lost the thread on page 1 and can't admit you were wrong.

It is not up to us to prove that Riddick can cut off anything from the SK as that's not something that you can even prove to begin with. You cannot remove powers/abilities from characters simply because it does not suit your idea of how things should play out.

No, Yulaw grabed two motorcycles and smacked them togther like they were paper. The strength required to do that puts his strength well above a 10-ton lifter.

Rogue Jedi
No, this is where you've been trolling since page 1 by ignoring the thread starter's request to NOT use the exaggerated cartoon, pretend that what was seen on screen doesn't exist, and then parrot yourself, over and over again.

Fact: You gotta have the spear.

Fact: Only the spear harmed him.

Fact: Even large, solid, stone pillars acted like pre-broken chalk under the SK's might.

Fact: You are ignoring those items because you lost the thread on page 1 and can't admit you were wrong.

It is not up to us to prove that Riddick can cut off anything from the SK as that's not something that you can even prove to begin with. You cannot remove powers/abilities from characters simply because it does not suit your idea of how things should play out.

No, Yulaw grabed two motorcycles and smacked them togther like they were paper. The strength required to do that puts his strength well above a 10-ton lifter.

Dude, I have moved on from Dark Fury, I am now discussing live action Riddick.

You got proof that SK's arms, at the elbows, you know, the flesh and bone parts, would not fall off after Riddick's blades slice clean through them?

No, you don't.

Now, once SK is literally disarmed, what's he to do?

Nothing.

Now, you got proof that when Riddick buries his 12 inch blade hilt deep in SK's brain, it won't kill him?

No, you don't.

Tell you what, we need someone who has the dvd to view it and tell us exactly what was said, word for word, when the hieroglyphics on the wall were being read (when it was explained that the Spear of Osiris can kill SK.) Did it say, word for word, that the spear is the ONLY way of killing SK? Or that it is a WAY of killing SK?

This needs to be addressed. And I can't find a vid of it.

dadudemon
Dude, I have moved on from Dark Fury, I am now discussing live action Riddick.

You got proof that SK's arms, at the elbows, you know, the flesh and bone parts, would not fall off after Riddick's blades slice clean through them?

No, you don't.

Now, once SK is literally disarmed, what's he to do?

Nothing.

Now, you got proof that when Riddick buries his 12 inch blade hilt deep in SK's brain, it won't kill him?

No, you don't.

Tell you what, we need someone who has the dvd to view it and tell us exactly what was said, word for word, when the hieroglyphics on the wall were being read (when it was explained that the Spear of Osiris can kill SK.) Did it say, word for word, that the spear is the ONLY way of killing SK? Or that it is a WAY of killing SK?

This needs to be addressed. And I can't find a vid of it.

Do you have proof that his arms will be cut off from a mere mortal?

No you don't.

Do we have proof that the only thing that will work is the special spear? Yes, we do.

That should be the end of that discussion, right?

Do we have proof that SK cannot be damaged by anything but the spear? Yes we do. That should be the end of it.

Give Riddick the spear and it's a RAPE!

Rogue Jedi
Do you have proof that his arms will be cut off from a mere mortal?

No you don't.

Do we have proof that the only thing that will work is the special spear? Yes, we do.

That should be the end of that discussion, right?

Do we have proof that SK cannot be damaged by anything but the spear? Yes we do. That should be the end of it.

Give Riddick the spear and it's a RAPE!

Rogue Jedi
On a side note, I saw the Mummy box set, collectors edition today at wal mart for 13 bucks. I didnt buy it, I feel like an idiot now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.