Solar: Man of the Atom vs Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
When Solar is fighting the alien invasion fleet towards the start of the series, instead of an XO suited troop, he runs into Genis-Vell, in the middle of his insane phase and wanting to help the aliens wipe out all life in the universe.

Solar is at the same power levels he was at in that story, and has the same experience. Can he win?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
When Solar is fighting the alien invasion fleet towards the start of the series, instead of an XO suited troop, he runs into Genis-Vell, in the middle of his insane phase and wanting to help the aliens wipe out all life in the universe.

Solar is at the same power levels he was at in that story, and has the same experience. Can he win?

Solar is beyond Skyfather level.

Solar by annihilation.

Galan007
So this is basically Solar with almost no control over his powers vs. Genis? Probably Genis (though I'm not sure how.)

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
So this is basically Solar with almost no control over his powers vs. Genis? Probably Genis (though I'm not sure how.)

Make him go through enough energy or drain off enough, and he dissipates. The XO suited alien was doing ok, until Solars hand returned with a ton of solar energy and amped him up.

Genis-Vell was able to shunt Sentry's energy away, for one possible tactic..

Galan007
^ I suppose it could work. Solar would still eventually reform, but it likely wouldn't be within a 'reasonable amount of time'... It's just really hard to judge. This early in the series Solar was still trying to hang onto his humanity, and had yet to utilize some of his more exotic/uber abilities.

guy222
G-V

Endless Mike
Solar didn't really know how to control his powers at that point, Genis probably wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.