The Exile vs Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RazorMesias
title says all

Sabers, force ,all out, you know the drill.

Vorpal Ruin
Going with Kyp. I dont think the Exile has near enough force power to take him on.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, or known feats.

truejedi
Kyp fo shizzle.

Hewhoknowsall
Spite. wink

Kyp wins.

Master_Galen
Gonna have to go with Kyp here, the dude learned from two of the best, Luke Skywalker and Exar Kun. Plus, was he not Luke's best student, does this include Jacen Solo?

Vorpal Ruin
Anakin Solo was probably Luke's best student.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Anakin Solo was probably Luke's best student.

Would have been, but he wasn't stronger than Kyp or Jacen for sure. Most Masters were probably still better than him actually.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Would have been, but he wasn't stronger than Kyp or Jacen for sure. Most Masters were probably still better than him actually.

Does best mean most powerful? Jacen was a failed student, and shouldn't be considered the best.

Darth_Glentract
Does best mean most powerful? Jacen was a failed student, and shouldn't be considered the best.

Anakin died. What a failure.

By most powerful, I think it's Kyp. Most of the Masters were more powerful than Anakin as well.

Vorpal Ruin
Anakin died. What a failure.

I hope that is sarcasm.

By most powerful, I think it's Kyp. Most of the Masters were more powerful than Anakin as well.

There is a passage that describes Anakin's force presence as stronger than Kyp's. Or something like that atleast.

Although I agree that Kyp is currently his most powerful student.

Darth_Glentract
I hope that is sarcasm.

Eh....maybe, maybe not. How was he more successful than Jacen.

There is a passage that describes Anakin's force presence as stronger than Kyp's. Or something like that atleast.

Although I agree that Kyp is currently his most powerful student.

That is in Star by Star and its talking about raw potential. It doesn't say Anakin is more powerful than Kyp.

Lord Lucien
Yeah Yoda was more powerful than Anakin Skywalker at 16 but doesn't mean he has more potential.

Vorpal Ruin
Eh....maybe, maybe not. How was he more successful than Jacen

Anakin Solo was everything a Jedi is supposed to be. Jacen became a sith, which should automatically rule him out as "Luke's best student" because Luke didn't train him with the intention of him become a sith.

chilled monkey
Exile wins this one. To my knowledge all Kyp's real feats were achieved because he had Exar Kun helping him out.

Exile has defeated Azkul, Vaklu, Atris, five of the six Handmaiden sisters, Kelbron and Bralor. Mandalore the Preserver admitted that even his greatest warriors were no match for her. Plus she defeated Darths Traya (who effortlessly drained the life from three Council Masters), Sion (who was practically unkillable) and Nihilus (who consumed the population of worlds as a snack and held a starship together through his own power).

Kyp, by himself has... what? Killed a few Yuuzhan Vong grunts?

Exile wins here.

Lord Lucien
No, she doesn't.

ares834
The only reason she beat Traya/Nihilus was because she was a hole in the force making their best moves useless. Also Nihilus was weakened while fighting and she had help... And she beat Sion because he loved her. The rest aren't that impressive.
So no, Kyp wins here.

truejedi
kyp wins easily.

truejedi
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Exile wins this one. To my knowledge all Kyp's real feats were achieved because he had Exar Kun helping him out.

oh, and hello, Dovin Basil?

Slash_KMC
Meh, who can't handle a dovin basil these days.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Meh, who can't handle a dovin basil these days.

Only two people have manipulated them, to my knowledge.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by truejedi
kyp wins easily.

Based on... what exactly. The fact he killed a few Yuuzhan Vong cannon-fodder?

The Exile is just a better fighter.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Based on... what exactly. The fact he killed a few Yuuzhan Vong cannon-fodder?

The Exile is just a better fighter.

Based on the DOVIN BASIL.

Lord Lucien
You don't manipulate with greater ease a gravity well than Luke Skywalker does, and be called "average". The Exile is a game character with a unique Force-trait. Her (and her opponents) got nothing quantitative about 'em combat-wise.

truejedi
a dovin basil always trumps an unknown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.