Kazuya Mishima vs. Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
I'm surprised nobody made this topic already.

Anyway, this is a battle between two badasses.

Kazuya Mishima

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Kazuya_tekken_6.jpg

vs.

Iori Yagami

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/iori-svc-big.jpg

This should be an interesting fight.

A-OPEN
Iori the winner. smile

XMr. WinterX
wish you couldve picked a btter piik for Iori...ill have to do my research on this tekken fighter since i now almost everything about Iori hehe

Bro SMASH
The reason I got that pic is because it was smaller than the others I found.

majid86
Kazuya is much cooler but Iori wins

lordxalba
I don't think Kazuya can defeat Iori ,NEVER!!!!. HOW EVIL IS THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BheBNdwTQzE&feature=related

Demonic Phoenix
Kazuya smashes Iori's head. no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Iori effortlessly rips people apart with his hands. Kazuya effortlessly tears robots apart with his fists.

I think Kazuya wins.

Esomark
OOC, is there a site or FAQ that lists KOF character's feats? Everyone but me seems to know what they can do at least for the greater part of the series. I pretty much only know that Takuma can deflect the Zero cannon's blast, Yamazaki's super fast punch, and the soloing of casts that Rugal and Igniz pulled off. As for other series, I can find some info but seemingly not enough.

XMr. WinterX
even iori without his flames is able to really kick some a$$

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark
OOC, is there a site or FAQ that lists KOF character's feats? Everyone but me seems to know what they can do at least for the greater part of the series. I pretty much only know that Takuma can deflect the Zero cannon's blast, Yamazaki's super fast punch, and the soloing of casts that Rugal and Igniz pulled off. As for other series, I can find some info but seemingly not enough.

You can do some research at KOF official website and look at the team stories. That's as far as I know.

Ladies_Man_666
As far as raw strength goes, I'm not aware of any feats by Iori. The only thing worthy of being quoted is his fight against Soiree in the KOF: Another Day short.
Kazuya can tear apart metallic robots with his bare hands. His punches that didn't even connect with Jin shattered windows of a skyscraper (owing to the shockwaves, I would believe).

As for speed, Iori dodged bullets prior to KoF 99. Not aware of any feats from Kazuya, but I'm sure he can bullet-time as well.

Kazuya would have a harder chin, I believe. Being able to exchange blows with Jin is a testament to that.

The guide by K. Lantis states that Iori is more powerful than Goenitz, who in turn wrecked a stadium with his power. Adding to that, he's at least an equal to Kyo, who has some very impressive energy based demonstrations in the latest KoF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-K-2Z6eSCY

Iori himself sports his fancy flames here (the pillar seemingly reaches as far as the sky):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOfpEtonlMw
(Start from 2:00)

His flames are the only distinct advantage he has over Kazuya. However, seeing as both Kazuya and Iori are primarily martial artists, and would thus engage in actual hand-to-hand combat more often than not, Iori would most likely be at a grotesque strength disadvantage.

Kazuya would take this one IMO.

XMr. WinterX
Iori would eventually win by getting him in the Maiden Masher with the Bloom Of The Wolf

AsbestosFlaygon
By the pic, I presume the TS intended this to be Iori before he got his flames stolen.

Iori may not have the durability or strength advantage, but his aggressiveness, speed, and flame powers will overwhelm Kazuya.

Not to mention Iori may go Riot of Blood mode in times of duress.

XMr. WinterX
yes his agressiveness is his secretgay_rage

XMr. WinterX
and Iori can easily rip apart flesh with little effort?

XMr. WinterX

iil truick
kazuya cuz he looks sinister like vegeta and is super sexy buff in SFverse

crimson_2010
It would be a ravageous fight but in the end, Kazuya will take it. After all he survived a volcano eruption.

XMr. WinterX
Iori comes up to Kazuya and rips his heart out

lordxalba
Kazuya is not week ,but Iori wins this

Bro SMASH

Zack Fair

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Kazuya destroys Jack 5s with his fists.

finger> fist rolling on floor laughing and it's jack-4

Meioh_Hades
Very cool fight.

I think that Iori wins, but the battle will be very close.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by crimson_2010
finger> fist rolling on floor laughing and it's jack-4

Yes I was wrong about the Jack-5. It is still impressive how he manhandles them. Jack-4 > armor + Human flesh.

---

I am not saying Kazuya wins.

inu_yokai
after a brutal replay..."kazuya mishima wins"...

samirerre
iori is too insane for kazu

SamZED
Nobody's too insane for Kazuya.

crimson_2010
Originally posted by SamZED
Nobody's too insane for Kazuya.

Wait till Orochi Iori and then he would tear him a new *******

Esomark

No End N Site
I'm on the fence 'bout this one. I can't really say. Kinda wanna go with Iori, tho. Dude did get his flames back, but I really don't know.

Neofcon
I'm gonna side with Iori, based on the fact that even though he lost his powers, he was still a very capable fighter.

That and I don't like Tekken, so I'm a little biased.

Innominate__1
Ok... So the only reason i want to say Kazuya wins... Is because he has more control of his ''devil gene''... In other words, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DO-ING!! (For those who ddn't get it wink... Kaz. can fly, shoot lazer-beams, and is probably just as skilled, if not more so, than Iori... So it's close, but due to Iori's lack of control... I'm gonna give it to Kazuya (and i lov TEKKEN!!) smile

Innominate__1
Wow... I'll admit my last post sounded very biased... And i was under the impression they were both in their ''evil phases'' (devil kaz, orochi iori)... Seeing as that wasn't an option, ima say that, it would be extremely close... (the tekken cast seems more durable) though since kaz can't really go devil anymore and iori can still enter his riot of blood... Ima give it to iori... Would they both in their evil phases, i'd say kaz again... And i lov both these games!!

StyleTime
Based on feats, Kazuya could probably one shot Iori with a solid hit. I'm not sure the reverse is true.

I'd go with Kazuya.

Innominate__1
Yeah the tekken casts seems more solid and durable and can hit pretty dam hard... Though, kyo and iori have fought beings that are extremely over-powered, (orochi, goenitz... Etc.) kaz has really only fought heihachi and his tekken force.. (Don't know if he's fought jin yet) but anyway, iori looks more agile and what i think gives him a slighter edge, is the purple flames, doubt he's stronger than kaz but has the fire thing going for him, as well as ''blood riot mode'' and imo they both seem about as equally skilled as the other...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Innominate__1
Yeah the tekken casts seems more solid and durable and can hit pretty dam hard... Though, kyo and iori have fought beings that are extremely over-powered, (orochi, goenitz... Etc.) kaz has really only fought heihachi and his tekken force.. (Don't know if he's fought jin yet) but anyway, iori looks more agile and what i think gives him a slighter edge, is the purple flames, doubt he's stronger than kaz but has the fire thing going for him, as well as ''blood riot mode'' and imo they both seem about as equally skilled as the other...

He fought Jin in Tekken 4.

Innominate__1
He fought Jin in Tekken 4.

Dude... You are so right... Haha!! Cannot believe i forgot that, yeah that's why he was at the homaru (looks like a dojo) when the jacks came in... Well anyway, like i said regular kaz against regular iori i say iori... Devil kaz and orochi iori i say d. Kaz....

Juranski
Kazuya would win, in my opinion. Not only is he a mishima and grow's stronger with age, he also has the devil gene, which if Iori went into his dark mode, Kazuya would do the same. Iori is powerful no doubt, but Kazuya is just equipped with so much natural and un-natural strength. wink

samirerre
i think iori would win dou to hes flames,in a fist fight meybe kazuya but overall iori would win,he has flames+riot of the blood which makes him fast as hell.kazuya has slow laser and he fights moslty in a close range,and he cant just go devil like that he needs first to kill hes son which he fails at.

Zack Fair
p14wjAukppg

No End N Site
I wouldn't underestimate Iori.

RkFJjqN9N9o

That's Iori from 1997.

http://gifsoup.com/view3/3736317/iori-o.gif

Iori powering up, upon recievin his flames.

Zack Fair
I'm not. Just posted that video to show him that Kazuya can transform into Devil at will. He has been able to do it since Tekken 4.

samirerre
thats a plot hole,i dont think the movie is considered canon becouse
kazuya was trying to kill hes son to gain the other devil part so that he could be devil again.and btw i dont think lee is that stupid in the canon story.

samirerre
I'm not. Just posted that video to show him that Kazuya can transform into Devil at will. He has been able to do it since Tekken 4. He has been able to do it since Tekken 4

can you prove?

stargun
Originally posted by samirerre
He has been able to do it since Tekken 4

can you prove? He transformed into Devil to escape from Honmaru before the JACKs self-destructed in Tekken 5. Also that movie is canon.

samirerre
did you actully saw him torning devil?
the red eye is only the partial part left of the devil,the rest went to jin.
if he was the devil then he had no reson fighting jin.
the movie is just a spinoff to please the fans of the game,nothing
more

Estacado
WTF?
Its in t5 prologue and he is shown turning into Devil....the reason he fights Jin is cause he wants to get the other half of Devil back....you sure youve been playing Tekken not something else?
By half they mean the full power of Devil not being able to turn into Devil...

samirerre
Originally posted by Estacado
WTF?
Its in t5 prologue and he is shown turning into Devil....the reason he fights Jin is cause he wants to get the other half of Devil back....you sure youve been playing Tekken not something else?
By half they mean the full power of Devil not being able to turn into Devil...

hmm... you right.so all kzuya can do is transform into a half devil with half of what he had.now iori have more chance to win.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by stargun
He transformed into Devil to escape from Honmaru before the JACKs self-destructed in Tekken 5. Also that movie is canon.

thumb up

SamZED
Originally posted by samirerre
hmm... you right.so all kzuya can do is transform into a half devil with half of what he had.now iori have more chance to win. He won't even need to use the half to win the fight.

Bignose30
Close fight. Iori was being pretty underrated 2-4 years back though. Kazuya has durability,striking power, and experience over iori. While Iori has speed,flames,claws,endurance and he does have some feats that can rival kazuya. it would be a tough fight. Iori takes it at the end IMO.

MidnightSpectre
Gonna have to go with Iori.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.