Renji & Ikkaku vs Sajin Komamura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
who wins?...

ImmortalIronMan
Renji and Ikkaku could win, but it's hard to tell now since Renji and Ikkaku are stronger than half the captains.

marwash22
team.

ImmortalIronMan
But I'm leaning towards Renji and Ikkaku since Renji leveled 3 buildings in his bankai.

King Kandy
Just wanted to say, Ikkaku was talking about how the power of Sajin's bankai made his look like nothing.

yungz22
Originally posted by ImmortalIronMan
Renji and Ikkaku could win, but it's hard to tell now since Renji and Ikkaku are stronger than half the captains.

what captian is renji and ikkaku stronger than
renji is weaker than all the captians
the only captian i see ikkaku can beat is prolly toshiro and barely at that

Q99
I think all the captains are stronger than all the vice-captains. Even for letting his guard down occasionally, Toshiro's bankai packs so much more power than Ikkaku's, plus he's a lot more well rounded.

Two on one against the slowest captain, though... eh, I still go Sajin. He effortlessly stomped an arrancar that beat shikai Ikkaku, and even with bankai Ikkaku barely won his previous arrancar fight.

Komamura might be beat up by the end, but if there's one thing he likes about his body, it's that it's really tough.

mykke

Not true at all.. Who do you think they are stronger than individually? Ukitake Jyuushiro, Kyouraku Shunsui, Soi Fong, Kuchiki Byakuya would all beat them individually with just shikai (id wager those 4 can beat them together with shikai quite easily tbh) .. Zaraki Kenpachi would beat them, Kurotshuchi Mayuri would outsmart them, poison them. I wouldnt count Unohana Retsu as she wouldn't fight them she would heal them. The only one i could see them POSSIBLY beat is Hitsugaya Toushirou since i believe he is the weakest captain.

Though besides that ridiculous statement, id wager they have a chance vs Komamura Sajin. They would have speed advantage, id assume Sajin to be to durable and powerful in bankai tho for them to get the win.

ImmortalIronMan
Originally posted by yungz22
what captian is renji and ikkaku stronger than
renji is weaker than all the captians
the only captian i see ikkaku can beat is prolly toshiro and barely at that

I meant people like Toshiro, but there are a few that don't have feats yet though.

Originally posted by mykke
Not true at all.. Who do you think they are stronger than individually? Ukitake Jyuushiro, Kyouraku Shunsui, Soi Fong, Kuchiki Byakuya would all beat them individually with just shikai (id wager those 4 can beat them together with shikai quite easily tbh) .. Zaraki Kenpachi would beat them, Kurotshuchi Mayuri would outsmart them, poison them. I wouldnt count Unohana Retsu as she wouldn't fight them she would heal them. The only one i could see them POSSIBLY beat is Hitsugaya Toushirou since i believe he is the weakest captain.

I see.

They do have a shot though. They were Ichigo's opponents during the Soul Society arc, it's just that Kubo forgot about them though.

yungz22
I meant people like Toshiro, but there are a few that don't have feats yet though.

I see.

They do have a shot though. They were Ichigo's opponents during the Soul Society arc, it's just that Kubo forgot about them though.

NO NO NO renji is not stronger than toshiro toshiro would beat renji. Ikakku barely beat an arrancar and sajin stomped an arrancar that beat him. plus ikakku hasnt put out any reatsu that even rivals any of the captians

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by yungz22
NO NO NO renji is not stronger than toshiro toshiro would beat renji. Ikakku barely beat an arrancar and sajin stomped an arrancar that beat him. plus ikakku hasnt put out any reatsu that even rivals any of the captians

In Ikkaku's defense, he porbably has the reiatsu of a low-tier captain and he kind of let himself be beaten near-dead before using his bankai. Along with that, Toshiro's reiatsu feats aren't really impressive IMO.

Komamura still wins but at least Renji and Ikkaku have a chance as a team.

mykke

True i believe they have a shot aswell, i dont think they can win but it wont be a stomp. Ichigo has obviously improved more than anyone since then, and its pretty obvious all the captains were holding back INSANELY during that arc(maybe not Zaraki but that fight was pretty PIS ichigo really shouldnt have been able to win that fight) because honestly ichigo and friends were no threat to them.

Kubo really needs to stop holding back some captains Bankais though, its getting ridiculous. Its quite obvious (besides Yamamoto) that Kyouraku and Ukitake are the most powerful captains (IN MY OPINION) and im getting tired of waiting for their Bankais!

Q99
The problem both have is they're both very straitforward. Ikkaku's bankai is only good for hitting hard. Renji's is a bit better but still largely physical, and neither provide much defense against Sajin's giant which provides much more raw power than either.

They have a shot, but there's a reason they aren't captains yet.

Keep in mind that she's in the same generation as Ukitake and Kyoraku, they're afraid of her, her bio lists swordwork as one of her hobbies, Aizen retreated from her when she showed up to save Toshiro's bacon, and she can keep Kenpachi in line at the medical stations.

Yea, we haven't seen her *fight* but she'd just terrifying these two into surrendering.

mykke
Originally posted by Q99
Keep in mind that she's in the same generation as Ukitake and Kyoraku, they're afraid of her, her bio lists swordwork as one of her hobbies, Aizen retreated from her when she showed up to save Toshiro's bacon, and she can keep Kenpachi in line at the medical stations.

Yea, we haven't seen her *fight* but she'd just terrifying these two into surrendering.

True but until she fights i dont buy Kubo's hype. She has done nothing yet to prove to me she is capable on the battlefield, OBVIOUSLY she should be as she is from the original generation of shinigami, but to me she is a healer first and that lowers her stock in my eyes. If they portray her as more powerful than kyoraku in battle down the line i will be disappointed, she already mistook ichigo with HALF his normal reiatsu to be comparable to her own, to me that means ichigo full strength has twice the Reiryoku she has, and i believe kyoraku and a healthy Ukitake to be around the same level or higher at the moment. Just my take anyways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.