Magneto vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
sure its been done before but in this fight the fight takes place somewhere else and magneto has a better chance of winning.

fight takes place in magnetos metal house that was in one of the 1st episodes of wolverine and the x-men

both characters are comic versions fighting eachother.

superman is inside the house and magneto gets a 1 sec head start

who wins ?

Mr Marvel
Dr Polaris.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harbinger
Magneto

Philosophía
Superman.

Omega Vision
Superman

the ninjak
What's Superman's belt made out of?

Wei Phoenix

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
What's Superman's belt made out of?
Unmetal biscuits

the ninjak
Damnit!

BlackZero30x
doh

-Pr-

chomperx9
even with magneto getting a 1 sec head start in his metal house that he has control over he still loses ?

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
even with magneto getting a 1 sec head start in his metal house that he has control over he still loses ?

yes.

That animated magneto wasn't very powerfull, even going by the sandard depowering of comic characters in other medias. Superman wins.

Flyattractor
Can Maggy even hurt supes (much less restrain) with plain old metal?

I mean this is SUPERMAN,we talkin bout,not some wussy x-man.

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
That animated magneto wasn't very powerfull. thats why this is comic magneto but inside the house of animated magneto. i believe it was the 3rd episode

Originally posted by chomperx9
thats why this is comic magneto but inside the house of animated magneto. i believe it was the 3rd episode Oh than I'd say he wins, it'll be a tough fight though.

bobbi
blood pull, brain shut down. can do a lot in a second.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto wins. Great powerset to take on Superman. I'm using the full powered version of Magnus.

Mshinu
Supes is going to wear Mags` welcome mat up his butt.

guy222
supes

marvelmadness13
Given his control over the electromagnetic spectrum couldn't Magneto just depower Supes by removing his solar energy? If that's the case Magneto takes it, his nigh unbreakable shield keeps him safe until Superman is just man, then he takes him out easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.