Galactus Vs Inbetweener Punch Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
each take turns punching each other
blow for blow
who goes down first

cdtm
Looked to me like In Betweener had a slight advantage against Big G in their original fight. At the least, he looked ahead on points....

In a war of attrition, G should be at a disadvantage considering IB isn't saddled with Big G's power consumption problems..

Black bolt z
Punch fest goes to galactus.

Power Cosmic II
Galactus got in more hits than IB did in their encounter.

Big G is the last cosmic entity standing.

cdtm
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Galactus got in more hits than IB did in their encounter.

Big G is the last cosmic entity standing.

I'll have to read it again, but I'm pretty sure IB at least got last licks in, or started getting in more shots towards the end.

At worst, they looked evenly matched and neither appeared to really hurt the other, which is bad news for Galactus as he'll tire faster, given his nature.

Stoic
I thought big G won that fight, I guess I'll need to read it again too. My vote goes to Galactus on this one.

King Kandy
Probably IB. Like said he seemed slightly stronger in their encounter.

the Darkone
Galactus beat him down, did you see all those nots on IB face. Galactus was busting some Bruce Lee blows on him stick out tongue. Galactus won that fight, and would win again.

Colossus-Big C
BRB and thor is stronger than both of them
notice how when galactus punched IB into a planet it was unphased
while thor and brb can destroy planets with punches

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Dude What the f**k? are you saying, do you think before speak?! Thor and BRB are no way near as strong as Galactus or IB, that logic of yours is out right stupid.

When has thor and BRB destroyed planets with punches?

King Kandy
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus beat him down, did you see all those nots on IB face. Galactus was busting some Bruce Lee blows on him stick out tongue. Galactus won that fight, and would win again.
He one because the heralds and elders helped him. He was going to lose.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought big G won that fight, I guess I'll need to read it again too. My vote goes to Galactus on this one. Galactus did win that fight but he didn't finish.

Galactus and IB were fighting then went into IBs realm and chaos and order dismantled him.

the Darkone
Originally posted by King Kandy
He one because the heralds and elders helped him. He was going to lose.
uh, no

They went head up and Galactus was getting the best of him in h2h, before they fell into Chaos and Order relam, where they own IB and kicked everybody out.

Colossus-Big C
why do people say galactus>> chaos and order?

the Darkone
He is greater than them in Function! In raw power they are about pretty close.

Colossus-Big C
how are they about pretty close?
they completly owned the IB who was stalemating galactus.
they also was ****ing up thanos with the ig pretty bad

how is galactus greater in function?
without chaos and order the universe would be unbalanced

the Darkone
Without Galactus Abraxas comes and destroys everything in the multi-universe, Abraxas approcahes a universe and it dies/collapse. Galactus is part of the Cosmic Vishanti: Enternity, Death, Galactus these three are the main anchors in the universe.

the Darkone
how are they about pretty close?
they completly owned the IB who was stalemating galactus.
they also was ****ing up thanos with the ig pretty bad

how is galactus greater in function?
without chaos and order the universe would be unbalanced

Roder and Chaos are close in Power with Galactus , when IB enter into Chaos and Oder realm he was powerless against his creators, once you are in some one universe they are theoracily more powerful in there own universe.

Colossus-Big C
Dude What the f**k? are you saying, do you think before speak?! Thor and BRB are no way near as strong as Galactus or IB, that logic of yours is out right stupid.

When has thor and BRB destroyed planets with punches? feats prove other wise

brb destroyed planets with punches when he fight thunderstrike

Colossus-Big C
Without Galactus Abraxas comes and destroys everything in the multi-universe, Abraxas approcahes a universe and it dies/collapse. Galactus is part of the Cosmic Vishanti: Enternity, Death, Galactus these three are the main anchors in the universe. its more than just those three, inbetweener has been said to be in the same face as galactus by LT

Sr J-Bieb
Galactus just came out of a coma in which he was hungry when he went into, when he fought IB.

Galactus was winning against IB, until they went into the gateway.

Colossus is trolling.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by King Kandy
Probably IB. Like said he seemed slightly stronger in their encounter.

Because in the previous issue Galactus was suffering from indigestion from having consumed the elders. IB even tried to 1-shot kill a defenceless Galactus with a powerful blast.

Galactus lived, the elders expelled from his stomach, and he went on to fight the IB.

Main point: Galactus wasn't in the strongest of states when he met the IB.

King Kandy
uh, no

They went head up and Galactus was getting the best of him in h2h, before they fell into Chaos and Order relam, where they own IB and kicked everybody out.
IB dragged Galactus to the centerpoint of the black hole, where he would be stronger. There, he would have beaten Galactus. But the heralds pushed him through.

Power Cosmic II

Not at all.

Galactus merely has to open his mouth and entire planets become dissolved into goo.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Galactus just came out of a coma in which he was hungry when he went into, when he fought IB.

Galactus was winning against IB, until they went into the gateway.

Colossus is trolling. your trolling noob

TheTyrant
Well-fed Galactus one-shots this guy.

SouthSpawn
Anyone got scans of this fight?

Sr J-Bieb
your trolling noob lol

the Darkone
http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silversurfer198801817mt9.jpg

They fell into the gate way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.