Lobo Vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/289968-149545-lobo_large.jpg

vs

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/1198261-j_ohn_j_ones_super.jpg

"Id"
Lobo

vansonbee
How many threads are you making a day lol...Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo

cdtm
Martian Manhunter.

Too many options, and in his better portrayals he's as resilient as the main man, and can form all kinds of weapons from his body. Especially taking Ostranders run into consideration when he's casually healing from stabbing wounds and regenerating most of his body, and the Morrison stuff..

He could even divide himself, and Lobo will be fighting two MM's.

Q99
When does Martian Manhunter divide himself?

---
I'd expect Lobo to simply outlast MM.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
When does Martian Manhunter divide himself?

---
I'd expect Lobo to simply outlast MM.

Ostranders run. He did it in a fight with Etrigan the Demon at Stonehenge.

He did all kinds of crazy stuff in that run, like moving his soul into his hand, ripping it off, and letting his old body be destroyed to fake his death, then growing a new body.

Martian_mind
Jonn.

He wins almost any 1 on 1 fight these days, simply because Nir'Vana is a viable option again.

cdtm
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn.

He wins almost any 1 on 1 fight these days, simply because Nir'Vana is a viable option again.

What's that?

Martian_mind
The telepathic attack so powerful it reverted Despero to a fetus. It can only be used once in a lifetime....but Jonn is on his second.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Ostranders run. He did it in a fight with Etrigan the Demon at Stonehenge.

He did all kinds of crazy stuff in that run, like moving his soul into his hand, ripping it off, and letting his old body be destroyed to fake his death, then growing a new body.

Also absorbing the earth for more strength.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Also absorbing the earth for more strength.

And absorbing metals into his body, armoring him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.