Trinity Superman Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/23749/755821-166111_20090402023430_large_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/95053-7024-thor_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Black bolt z
Thor easily.

carver9
WTF... Thor 10/10

Prep-Man
Uh, you know this is TRINITY Superman. Not regular Superman. The dude that fought Krona in Trinity. Krona is hella powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Uh, you know this is TRINITY Superman. Not regular Superman. The dude that fought Krona in Trinity. Krona is hella powerful.

Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor.

Prep-Man
Superman fought Krona, who is past most Celestials. Also warped reality.

kgkg
Originally posted by carver9
Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor. Is that you Rage?

iceman24567
Not sure about this one edge to Superman

x_danny_x
Trinity Superman is not Cosmic Armor Superman?

if so then he would destroy the crap out of Rune King Thor. Thor would be the size of a germ and having germ power compare to Cosmic Armor Superman.

if Trinity Superman is some other Superman, then I never heard of him

tsscls
RKT was awesome, trinity Supes was way more powerful.
TS just due to the fact that he could pose a threat to Krona.
Krona punched Galactus TFO.

x_danny_x
who won between Trinity Superman and Krona?

is this a crossover between Marvel and DC?

Q99
Originally posted by x_danny_x

if Trinity Superman is some other Superman, then I never heard of him

He was from the year-long weekly series Trinity. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman all got boosted into godlike iconic beings who could warp reality.

It took all three of 'em to beat Krona, but that's still impressive.

Cubey
Originally posted by carver9
Thor with minor amps has held off a Celestial and he would still get stomped by this version of Thor.

Thor made Arishem fall because he didn't even consider him an insect, he was more like a germ. IIRC, Gaea had to sarifice like 12 Gods to save him. Dont try to use that showing to compare to Krona when Destroyer backed by all the Skyfathers and Uni-Mind got utterly raped by Celestials of a lower power than Arishem.

Rage.Of.Olympus
...Must...resist...urge...to...comment...

Prep-Man
I was wondering when you'd show up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

I can't comment on the fight itself unfortunately as I didn't finish reading Trinity. I only flipped through the last issues. There was more metaphysical crap that's usually involved when DC play up the roles of Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman as symbols in the DCU. I recall noting that Krona was weaker than his portrayal in JLA/Avengers but I'm not sure how credible that memory is.

Prep-Man
I like your sig. It's hard to match Simon Dark with anyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks. His an awesome character. I was pissed when his series ended.

Prep-Man
You should do a respect thread. big grin and I just posted a thread of Simon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was actually working on one when Galan made his. sad Cool. Too bad I never too much of the third volume of Moon Knight outside of Thor's appearances. He was probably at his most physically formidable at that time.

lionking
what is trinty supermans powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.