All of Star Wars vs Renata and Benjamin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Before you yell "spite!!!!!" dadudemon thinks that Renata and Benjamin would win. I think that this would count as a spite and that Star Wars would win, but I don't know that much about Twilight.

Before you yell "bait thread!!!!" I am simply wanting to hear others' opinions. Seriously. Dadudemon makes this claim but refuses to back it up. However, I'm wondering someone else supports Renata and Benjamin in this scenario.

Placidity
What exactly is "All of Star Wars"?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Placidity

Means that this thread is gonna get closed

Placidity
^ I knew that =D

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Placidity

The Star Wars Galaxy, let's say as of ROTS, but Sidious doesn't factor in in this scenario.

steverules_2
So thats the jedi, jedi council, clones, droids and other characters including their weapons, the force and battle ships....versus two characters that one member (DDM) thinks would win...well now it makes sense for this thread to be made, I with draw my comment about this thread being closed...I think it'll be deleted biscuits

dadudemon
Benjamin and Renata are unknown in the movies, so far. They haven't been named.

Benjamin hasn't even been shown.

In other words, you just created a thread about two vampires that we have nothing from the movies to draw on...unless we use the books.

Thread is breaking forum rules.

Wait until movie 4 comes out before making threads like these. wink

steverules_2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Benjamin and Renata are unknown in the movies, so far. They haven't been named.

Benjamin hasn't even been shown.

In other words, you just created a thread about two vampires that we have nothing from the movies to draw on...unless we use the books.

Thread is breaking forum rules.

Wait until movie 4 comes out before making threads like these. wink

Imp has Hijaked DDM's profile ha-son

Robtard
LoL at butt-hurt thread.

Impediment
These characters are not even in the films, yet.

This is against forum rules, and you know it, HWKA.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.