Plagueis Novel To Be Released In 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
It's back.

From Sue Rostini @ the official site:

"Yes, apparently a database has leaked this upcoming hardcover that will follow Palpatine's rise to power and his Master, Plagueis. "Not Yet Published" should have read: "Not Yet Announced."

However, this is not the IC#2 replacement book, but something that we've been working toward for some time now. No, I don't have the manuscript yet.

Enjoy the anticipation!"

Galan007
2012, eh? Well hopefully the world hasn't ended before I can read this. Looking forward to it tremendously.

Darth_Glentract
I don't think it ends till December, so you should be okay.

REXXXX
Interesting. I'm curious to see how they'll handle it. I kinda like not knowing these things, but I know Gid is more than excited.

SIDIOUS 66
I kinda like having Palpatine's past a mystery. Hopefully his character will not be ruined.

ares834
Hopefully Luceno is writing this. Should be good.

REXXXX
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I kinda like having Palpatine's past a mystery. Hopefully his character will not be ruined.

Precisely. I feel the same about Yoda as I do about Sidious; I don't really want to know their backstories.

Master_Galen
Originally posted by REXXXX
Precisely. I feel the same about Yoda as I do about Sidious; I don't really want to know their backstories.

I know what you mean, the mystery only adds to the myth. Why fix something that it looks like in many peeps opinion is not broken.

REXXXX
To quote myself, "Precisely."

Q99
Originally posted by REXXXX

Also R2-D2, of whom we know nothing before showing up on the Naboo royal yacht.

Funny how the most powerful characters are the ones most suited to undetermined pasts.

truejedi
i would love Yoda's backstory.

FistOfThe North
or even moreso palpatines. i read that he personally yanked and kidnapped darth maul as a toddler. ran away with him as he cried reaching out to his mom while his mother yelled out for him.

i guess this book'll do for now. young palps will be in it, of course.

and 2012 is just a bit too far off. let's hope it's 1/2012. (or sonner)

Pwned
Finally, some feats to put to Plagueis' name!

truejedi
I heard Sidious is a pedophile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.