Batman, Deathstroke vs Captain America, Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team would win? All combatants get standard gear, and 2 days to prep.

Discuss.

Juk3n
BP give Cap a matching Vibranium suit, complete with re-breather (for gas) rubber lining ( for electrics) sonic muffler (for sonics) and some Claws for tearing through team ones armor. BP packs the E-Daggers for insta-imobilization in one hit. Cap, now geared to tank, walks up to batman and punches him in the face.

Silent Master
Does BP still have the cosmic cube that Cap gave him for safe keeping? smile

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Master
Does BP still have the cosmic cube that Cap gave him for safe keeping? smile

LOL nope.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Juk3n
BP give Cap a matching Vibranium suit, complete with re-breather (for gas) rubber lining ( for electrics) sonic muffler (for sonics) and some Claws for tearing through team ones armor. BP packs the E-Daggers for insta-imobilization in one hit. Cap, now geared to tank, walks up to batman and punches him in the face. oh you made me laugh! laughing out loud

Team 1

iceman24567
Team 1

amnesia
team 1, due to Slade.

snoopdogg
Batman and Slade with two days prep may be overkill.

Prep-Man
Team 1. Masters of prep.

guy222
bats/ds ftw

superbatman86
Bats and Slade rock paper scissors whose gonna rape.

BattleMage
Team 2

shorty19
Man this is tough but which batman is this the dick grayson one or bruce.
But anyway i choose batman and deathstroke.

Stoic
Originally posted by shorty19
Man this is tough but which batman is this the dick grayson one or bruce.
But anyway i choose batman and deathstroke.

Its Bruce.

Omega Vision
Team 1. Cap won't be able to contribute much to BP's prep whereas DS/Batman is one of the most unholy alliances fathomable in terms of short term tactics.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 1. Cap won't be able to contribute much to BP's prep whereas DS/Batman is one of the most unholy alliances fathomable in terms of short term tactics.

I beg to differ, Cap was the guy that led the assault on Thanos. Even Batman agreed in JLA/Avengers that Cap should lead, so if he was an inexperienced tactician, they wouldn't have chosen him. No?

King Castle
BP and Cap bring the entire Wakanda army/ arsenal to battle..

Pfff... batplane? what a joke..

check out my thunder cat vibranium mech armor and floating spheres oh and i am backed by my panther spirit god.

Black bolt z
T1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.