Reed Richards (ultimate) vs. Reed Richards (616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Reed of the ultimate universe is known to be increasing intelligence daily b/c of his ability to stretch his brain cells...The Reed of the 616 universe is just a prep god. Who wins with prep time for each.

namorsubby
So, does Ultimate Reed have like superhuman intelligence or something? Or has he not "stretched" to that level yet?

Psychopath001
Originally posted by namorsubby
So, does Ultimate Reed have like superhuman intelligence or something? Or has he not "stretched" to that level yet?

That joke was just... not right.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by namorsubby

wikipedia: "Sue's mother revealed that she knows that Reed's abilities allow him to stretch his brain in order to accommodate and solve almost any problem thus making him effectively a human computer." I don't even know how to answer that. I remember reading somewhere where they were trying to figure out if Reed of 616 started making all these crazy inventions because he got smarter as a result of the cosmic rays or was it because he was already gifted...

namorsubby
Originally posted by Psychopath001
That joke was just... not right. lol, and I thought I was too slick for anyone to notice it.

I mean, I didn't even leave an emoticon or anything.

Lord_Talron
616 reed wins if just for more feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.