Thing vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
1) H2H only, all-out slugfest
2) All powers on

the ninjak
Dracula would have to bite the Thing to fight him H2H.

Although Drac can become mist and attack from it he aint getting any blood from Grimm.

Im going with Thing for both fights. Darnit.

Don Corleone
1. Thing

2. Dracula, he can mind rape Ben.

tkitna
Originally posted by Don Corleone

2. Dracula, he can mind rape Ben.

Dammit, Bens will is too strong.

Seriously though, Dracula having Ben kill himself some way is the only way I can think of for him to win.

Kasper Gutman
In straight hand to hand I'd actually pick Dracula. He's caught a Colossus punch before and while that's about all his minor league Superhuman strength is good for in this fight, he only needs to survive a shot or two before he goes for the bite. Can Dracula pierce Thing's skin with a bite is a question I have.

mrpress
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
In straight hand to hand I'd actually pick Dracula. He's caught a Colossus punch before and while that's about all his minor league Superhuman strength is good for in this fight, he only needs to survive a shot or two before he goes for the bite. Can Dracula pierce Thing's skin with a bite is a question I have.

Also are his fangs long enough to fully penetrate Thing's skin?

Even if that's the case is Ben standing still long enough to let Dracula do this.

I'm thinking that outside of mind-control and/or turning to mist form (choking the Thing from the inside......doubtful, but maybe), that there isn't too much going for Dracula in this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.