Battle on Vjun: 5 Jedi vs. 5 Sith/Dark Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoda725
Hello all, this is my first attempt at a thread forum, hopefully I am doing it right, if not please offer feedback

1.) Yoda
2.) Shaak Ti
3.) Maris Brood
4.) Ashoka Tano
5.) Obi Wan Kenobi

vs.

1.) Darth Sidious
2.) Darth Tyrannus
3.) Darth Maul
4.) Asajj Ventress
5.) Darth Vader

Vorpal Ruin
The sith win easily.

There is a limit with 3v3 being the max. Unless that has changed.

Master_Galen
The sith team win here, all of their members are proven whereas Maris Brood and Ahsoka Tano are weak and would go down almost instantly.

Vorpal Ruin
Not to mention that the sith would win on a planet that isn't a dark side nexus. Putting them on Vjun kinda makes this spite.

Master_Galen
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Not to mention that the sith would win on a planet that isn't a dark side nexus. Putting them on Vjun kinda makes this spite.

Man, i didn't even see that it was on Vjun. That does kinda make this whole scenario pointless.

Master_Galen
Plus, if its on Vjun, then Maris Brood would probably jump ship to the sith. She's already done it once before.

ares834
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
It would have been spite even if it was not on Vjun.

Gideon
Vjun or not, Yoda still annihilates Ventress. To this day, their dialogue in "Ambushed", first episode of the new Clone Wars series, remains a crowning moment of awesome:

Ventress: "I'm not afraid of you, Jedi!"
Yoda: "Strong are you in the dark side, young one.... (smiles) but not that strong."
-Yoda proceeds to take her lightsabers away-

ares834
Good Thing Ventress is the weakest on her team... The only two on the Jedi Team who can stand for more than a couple of seconds against Dooku, Vader, and Sidious or Kenobi and Yoda, and even then only Yoda can win a majority against some of those sith.

yoda725
I beleive that having Shaak Ti present would keep Maris Brood from falling to the dark side and I don't think that Ashoka Tanis that weak considering that she fought both Ventress and Grevious by herself and Mace and Obi Wan both hold Shaak Ti in high esteem,

Thanks everyone for the assistance with my first thread, they will improve.

REXXXX
Too many fighters per side, I'm afraid. Please review the forum rules. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.