What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
I hate to come to work at night shift catching patients masturbating. eeksick
What a horrible night to be a nurse. sick

my first time catching a patient.sicksicksick

dadudemon
Details, please. Like, how people write novels, details.

steverules_2
If it was a hot female patient...that'd be awesome

StarCraft2
I was going to give Ativan for the patient so I entered and I saw his hand grasping his penis with seminal fluid. Cant give anymore details since HIPAA rules. sick

The Nuul
You're a nurse? cool, I'm a brain surgeon.

Ax3l
Originally posted by StarCraft2
I was going to give Ativan for the patient so I entered and I saw his hand grasping his penis with seminal fluid. Cant give anymore details since HIPAA rules. sick What more details could you give us other than what you just did?

I think you specified exactly what he was doing...

Dave_97
you should've dropped your pants and joined in.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
You're a nurse? cool, I'm a brain surgeon. I'm Willy Wonka, how YOU doin'?

AbnormalButSane
I was going to give Ativan for the patient so I entered and I saw his hand grasping his penis with seminal fluid. Cant give anymore details since HIPAA rules. sick

Surely as a nurse you've seen worse.

And I'm supposing after he finished he didn't even need the Ativan.

King Castle
I hate to come to work at night shift catching patients masturbating. eeksick
What a horrible night to be a nurse. sick

my first time catching a patient.sicksicksick is it ur job to stop them and catch them in the act? smile

§P0oONY
Erm... Patients need sexual relief too. If you're prudish to these sorts of things you're in the wrong profession.

StarCraft2
my answers to the questions above

1.its a scheduled ativan per md order, so I have to give it according to the time in the MAR (medication administration record)
2.i cant stop pt from jacking off
3.at the moment I caught him jacking off, I acted stoically/no reactions and told patient to take medicine. i put the medicine in his mouth and gave him water. walked out the door.
4. worst I have seen is death or the person is having cheyne-stokes. I have to call MD/family/make written reports which delays me in passing meds/charting

dadudemon
Was it an old man?

Are you female?

steverules_2
I think SC2 is a dude dur

Sancty
was it dadudemon

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
I think SC2 is a dude dur

I think so too. But it seems a little out how much SC2 was spooked by it.

Originally posted by Sancty
was it dadudemon

No.

But when you and Bards come and visit me, you can find out if that's what I do or don't do. no expression

Robtard
That's nothing, my heterosexual life-partner (friends for 20+ years) is an ICU nurse, he's told me some stories that make me cringe.

Catching some dude stroking his shaft is nothing; if anything, funny.

Mairuzu
A real nurse would have helped.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by dadudemon
Was it an old man?

Are you female?

yes
no

a guy seeing another guy's dick is mortifying. thats why i send CNA's to do the dirty work

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Mairuzu
A real nurse would have helped.

there was an article about this if nurses should help masturbate patients if pain medication does not relieve pain.

New curse...
Insomnia, I cant sleep during the day.

King Castle
are you this?
http://www.zuguide.com/image/Ben-Stiller-Happy-Gilmore.9.jpg

StarCraft2
Originally posted by King Castle
are you this?
http://www.zuguide.com/image/Ben-Stiller-Happy-Gilmore.9.jpg
watched the movie,
a geriatric nurse who takes care of senile/old people@crazy house since its psych ward.
by profession yes.

jinXed by JaNx
there was an article about this if nurses should help masturbate patients if pain medication does not relieve pain.

New curse...
Insomnia, I cant sleep during the day.

Holy shit, eek! Excuse me while i go crash my car into a wall. WAIT, do you get to choose what sex you want jerking you off? I don't want to risk my life for a handy if it's going to be some gay male nurse rubbing one out for me.

The Red
I come back to the forums after six months and the post of the hour is about some patient stroking his junk.

Dave_97
Originally posted by The Red
I come back to the forums after six months and the post of the hour is about some patient stroking his junk. sounds about right.

StarCraft2
Nurses are NOT ALLOWED to masturbate patients...Yet!
but there was an article/proposal that nurses should be allowed to. ill find ze link
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/120056419/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0
my opinion. Although we do get to see a lot of naked people, we are not prostitutes we do not function as sexual surrogates.
But in Amsterdam, some nurses got fired for not jacking off a patient. IN AMSTERDAM, NURSES SHOULD TAKE CARE OF PATIENTS SEXUAL NEEDS. http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/dutch-patients-demand-sexual-services-from-nurses_100335080.html

Robtard
In the World According to Garp, Jenny Fields takes care of a dying patients sexual needs, though admittedly, for selfish reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.