Genis-Vell (insane) vs. Infinity Man (DOTNG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
no cis..... who wins?

Gecko4lif
*ducks for cover*

Stoic
bump, this looks interesting, anyone have any thoughts?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Stoic
bump, this looks interesting, anyone have any thoughts?

I thought people would Be all over this.... guess not..lol

PossiBle Stalemate?????

Stoic
Hey don't beat yourself up over it, I think it's a great match up... it however is very hard to determine the winner, someone with loads of knowledge pertaining to cosmic beings needs to jump in.

I'd love to say Genis wins, but.......

Cubey
Going with IM on this one.

Prep-Man
Galan?

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Galan?

My thoughts exactly.

Galan007
I am not of the opinion that Insane Genis possessed near-abstract power, as some are. Tbh, I don't think he was much more powerful than King Thor (if at all.)

Anyhow, I'd side with Infinity Man.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
I am not of the opinion that Insane Genis possessed near-abstract power, as some are. Tbh, I don't think he was much more powerful than King Thor (if at all.)

Anyhow, I'd side with Infinity Man. Even if he wasn't stronger than KT, which I think he was, he has more abilities.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Even if he wasn't stronger than KT, which I think he was, he has more abilities. IF he was stronger, I don't think it was by much. As for this version of Genis displaying more abilities, I would have to disagree.

Regardless, IM is not without abilities of his own *cough*Infini-Beam*cough*

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
IF he was stronger, I don't think it was by much. As for this version of Genis displaying more abilities, I would have to disagree.

Regardless, IM is not without abilities of his own *cough*Infini-Beam*cough* What do you mean "this version"?

Insane Genis had the same powers as any other Genis.

Galan007
You're right. That doesn't mean he had the mental stability to use those powers as well as any other version. He went insane for a reason.

Mindset
He used his powers better while he was Insane from what I saw. He wasn't held back by CIS or morality.

Galan007
As far as variety goes, I still disagree. In comparison to, say, Photon, he didn't do a whole lot. Imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.