Daredevil vs Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
both wake up on an unknown location what appears to be a rundown city with wildlife and forest reclaiming it.

Riddick rubs his head due to the headache dons his goggles and looks around.. he can hear things moving in the bushes and trees.. he steps back into the forest as he keeps his eyes on a shimmer near the tree..

Daredevil wakes up and focuses his senses tryin to figure out what happen and where he is.. he doesnt recognize the smells or the sounds..
he scans the tree top and hears a clicking sounds and low rumble.. also a whisper: time to play....

his senses lock on to the figure in the tree as it retreats back and disappear...

DD goes into the jungle ready to face whatever threat lies inside...

Riddick is already in the jungle looking for whatever was watching him and force it to answer his questions...

locate and ko,kill who wins? night fall has fallen. oh b4 i forget no toon movie for riddick... unless we use toon version of DD as well.. but lets keep it life action.

dadudemon
Yes, Life action, man. LIFE ACTION!

I say Daredevil unless Riddick yells. no expression

King Castle
did u recognize the background scene?

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Castle
did u recognize the background scene?

Of course.

VIETNAM, MAN!

lol

JK

It's the Predator jungle thingie, right?

King Castle
yes..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
both wake up on an unknown location what appears to be a rundown city with wildlife and forest reclaiming it.

Riddick rubs his head due to the headache dons his goggles and looks around.. he can hear things moving in the bushes and trees.. he steps back into the forest as he keeps his eyes on a shimmer near the tree..

Daredevil wakes up and focuses his senses tryin to figure out what happen and where he is.. he doesnt recognize the smells or the sounds..
he scans the tree top and hears a clicking sounds and low rumble.. also a whisper: time to play....

his senses lock on to the figure in the tree as it retreats back and disappear...

DD goes into the jungle ready to face whatever threat lies inside...

Riddick is already in the jungle looking for whatever was watching him and force it to answer his questions...

locate and ko,kill who wins? night fall has fallen. oh b4 i forget no toon movie for riddick... unless we use toon version of DD as well.. but lets keep it life action.

Dark Fury strangles DD with his penis.

Live action Riddick wins because he has superior h2h screen feats. And far better stealth feats. And is stronger. And is faster.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Live action Riddick wins because he has superior h2h screen feats. And far better stealth feats. And is stronger. And is faster.

no the real reason is because Vin acts slightly better than the oscar winner big grin jk..

have to agree though riddick is stronger, faster, just better than DD

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
no the real reason is because Vin acts slightly better than the oscar winner big grin jk..

have to agree though riddick is stronger, faster, just better than DD Of course he is. King castle is doing what DDM accused me of doing to the Twifags, trying in vain to make a thread where Riddick loses.

Nightstick

Riddick may be stronger, but as I recall Daredevil was dodging bullets. So I doubt Riddick is faster and come on "stealth" against Daredevil are you serious? How is that supposed to work the guy can smell you BO at 3 miles or what ever.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nightstick
Riddick may be stronger, but as I recall Daredevil was dodging bullets. So I doubt Riddick is faster and come on "stealth" against Daredevil are you serious? How is that supposed to work the guy can smell you BO at 3 miles or what ever. Riddick has better combat speed.

Nightstick
Riddick has better combat speed.

Does Riddick dodge bullets? If the answer is no, then he is slower, reaction time wise then Daredevil.

Rogue Jedi
This has been discussed here many times. DD never dodged bullets, he simply moved out of the line of fire.

Bullet dodging is what Neo did, and Agent Smith.

Nightstick
This has been discussed here many times. DD never dodged bullets, he simply moved out of the line of fire.

Bullet dodging is what Neo did, and Agent Smith.

Are you sure? Didn't he move after the sniper had already fired near the end of the movie?

Rogue Jedi
Are you sure? Didn't he move after the sniper had already fired near the end of the movie?

He heard the round chambering, he moved when he heard the trigger moving, that wasn't "bullet dodging."

Bullet dodging is a touchy subject. Different people have different views on what it really is.

Example, I think that Danny the Dog dodged a bullet, whereas others disagree.

Robtard

Live action Riddick wins because he has superior h2h screen feats. And far better stealth feats. And is stronger. And is faster. Enough with the DF already.

Fail. H2H fighting is close. "Stealth" won't work on a blind man, ass. Stronger, maybe. Faster, no, not even close.
As far as you're claim above, it was shown that DD could track bullets throw the sound they made while travelling, he's a bullet dodger.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Enough with the DF already.

Fail. H2H fighting is close. "Stealth" won't work on a blind man, ass. Stronger, maybe. Faster, no, not even close.
As far as you're claim above, it was shown that DD could track bullets throw the sound they made while travelling, he's a bullet dodger.

Stronger, maybe? What is DD's greatest strength feat?

If Riddick moves without making noise, yes, stealth works. DD relies on noise to "see", Riddick has stealth out the yazoo, ass.

The DF comment was a joke, dude, OP says live action Riddick roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nightstick
He heard the round chambering, he moved when he heard the trigger moving, that wasn't "bullet dodging."

Bullet dodging is a touchy subject. Different people have different views on what it really is.

Example, I think that Danny the Dog dodged a bullet, whereas others disagree.

I guess I gonna have to re-watch at least the end of Dardevil again.

As for Danny, he is aim dodging. Watch it frame, by frame or close their to he moves as the guys is pulling the trigger. In other words, before the bullet leaves the chamber, let alone the barrel.

Rogue Jedi
I guess I gonna have to re-watch at least the end of Dardevil again.

As for Danny, he is aim dodging. Watch it frame, by frame or close their to he moves as the guys is pulling the trigger. In other words, before the bullet leaves the chamber, let alone the barrel. OK, if that's the case, only people like Neo and Smith can dodge.

DarkNemesis
Stronger, maybe? What is DD's greatest strength feat?

If Riddick moves without making noise, yes, stealth works. DD relies on noise to "see", Riddick has stealth out the yazoo, ass.

The DF comment was a joke, dude, OP says live action Riddick roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not sure if Riddick can sneak up on DD, as the latter could hear the heartbeat of a man from about 20 feet away in the opening scene.

However I am leaning towards Riddick in this fight.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
I'm not sure if Riddick can sneak up on DD, as the latter could hear the heartbeat of a man from about 20 feet away in the opening scene.

However I am leaning towards Riddick in this fight.

This.

Which is why it's silly to think that even someone like Riddick can sneak up on DD.

Also, DD appears to be better at H2H, which is why I gave it to him.

Placidity
Doomsday stomps stick out tongue

marwash22
Live action Riddick wins Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
riddick is faster, just better than DD Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Riddick has better combat speed. Originally posted by DarkNemesis
I am leaning towards Riddick in this fight.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by marwash22
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

laughing out loud

A lot of people are saying DD. Haven't seen the films in a while, I should probably rewatch, especially the Riddick ones.

King Castle
i'll side with DD for now seeing as its the majority and i havent heard any evidence other then bias statements in the guise of a fact from certain posters.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DarkNemesis

However I am leaning towards Riddick in this fight. Mhm, superior screen feats.

King Castle
still an interesting fight

Rogue Jedi
I'd like to see DD take on and kill waves of Necromongers, like 50 of them, all in one sitting.

King Castle
i like to see riddick actually dodge something moving at bullet speed and not some slow @$$ pulse that lingers in the air as it travels for riddick asking him if he is ready to move as it continues past him

Rogue Jedi
Riddick showed higher damage soak and far superior battle prowess.

ethangrzizz20
ok daredevil wouldnt have a prayer, riddick is the alpha furyan of the furyan (warrior) race and posseses insane agility, power, speed, and pain threshold, but maybe above all is his awareness nothing gets by riddick and he could figure out blind spots, weaknesses, anything to help him survive. Not to mention his eyeshine which lets him see night as good as day and his history in prisons which enabled him to learn how to turn ANYTHING into a shiv, knife, whatever. As he quoted in chronicles "im sure god has his tricks but, getting out of places know one else can is one of mine" so if all else fails riddick will disappear into the woods and use stealth tactics. Riddick all the way but i will admit between daredevils no fear and radar sense he is pretty badass

Rogue Jedi

ares834
DD wins this.

the ninjak
Riddick is not faster, stronger and more skilled.

DD wins this.

Juk3n

You're forgetting the "fodder" rule for action movies. When the odds are 10+ to 1, each combatant in the group loses +99 skill points and fights like a drunk brawler. You know the fodder rule and Riddick fought no one who could be comparable to Daredevil.

* Sans lord Marshal and that fight was pretty lame, so was the feat of "beating him".

Pwned
Not sure, id like to hear the combat feats for each from an unbiased source (meaning not RJ)

Robtard
Originally posted by Pwned
Not sure, id like to hear the combat feats for each from an unbiased source (meaning not RJ)

DD was shown having the ability to track bullets and beat the crap out of a bunch of guns in a bar while avoiding multiple gun-fire. This is in the first 15 mins of the film.

Also has super agility and balance and some measure of great strength.

Pwned
Which film did you watch??? XD

I remember parts of the DD film, but not much.

What are Riddicks feats? I saw a clip earlier, hes has normal reactiion time, but hes a skilled grunt-pwner

Robtard
Originally posted by Pwned
Which film did you watch??? XD

OvKLlVgSKSI

Pwned
The fact that he is blind makes that all the more impressive.

I dont think thats the same movie I watched, idk.

I would have to see something really amazing from Riddick to top that. As it stands, that video the the Achilles vs Riddick thread, against that teleporting guy, not that impressive, as he seemed to be moving really fast, and DD would still hear him.

Also, I agree with the "stealth doesnt work on a blind guy" thing.

Robtard
Anyone saying Riddick could sneak up on Daredevil needs to get Riddick's dick out of their ass. The man can detect heartbeats.

NemeBro
You know, Daredevil's "sight" relies on sound waves, right?

So, even if somehow Daredevil cannot detect Riddick's heartbeat, any sound Daredevil himself makes will, in a way similar to a bat, allow Daredevil to see Riddick.

So stealth is not happening.

As for strength, as far as I remember Riddick is clearly stronger. Physically equaling one of the raptors or whatever they are called from Pitch Black, and easily catching a full grown man jumping from ten feet above him with one arm.

As for speed, dunno, forget Daredevil things. But Daredevil beat Bullseye, who as I recall was the shit. So maybe Daredevil wins, dunno.

BruceSkywalker
ya know i recently watched Daredevil at a friends house, so i am gonna change what i originally said.. Daredevil will take the majority from Riddick

ethangrzizz20
Yea, i suppose Daredevil can get somewhat of a visual off his radar sense if riddick went stealth but, again if the two were face to face Riddick is just too good at hand to hand combat. The thing with riddick is he isnt a hero, he just MURDOURS people anyway he can and Daredevil morly just kicks the **** out of guys

ethangrzizz20
Yea, and i just watched daredevil today to make sure i want missing anything but he looks like he should be in gymnastics not crime fighter which he got knocked around a bit fighting some thugs were riddick was untouched against waves of the best warriors in the universe. Maybe if DD would hit the weightroom and build some strength and upgrade his weapons from a jump rope and a cane then we might have a fight here.

NemeBro
Daredevil murdered a guy in the movie but that's largely irrelevant.

ethangrzizz20
I supose but just admit it DD can not keep up with Riddick or hardly hurt him look in the first few mins of Riddick hes shot in the leg by a steel arow and he just pulls it out. Look in Pitch Black, he just dislocates both his shoulders and hardly even sighs. Plus, if Riddick's on the verge of death, Shirah will come by and give Riddick a blast of furyan energy.

Pwned
erm

no

zorro ninja pirate What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ethangrzizz20
I supose but just admit it DD can not keep up with Riddick or hardly hurt him look in the first few mins of Riddick hes shot in the leg by a steel arow and he just pulls it out. Look in Pitch Black, he just dislocates both his shoulders and hardly even sighs. Plus, if Riddick's on the verge of death, Shirah will come by and give Riddick a blast of furyan energy. thumb up

Robtard
Daredevil took a massive beating/punishment before he soldiered up for his final fight with King Pin; got beat on some more by King Pin, won and walked away. So, that.

Rogue Jedi
Did he take on 50 Necros in one sitting, non stop? Tank an energy gun blast?

Robtard
Did he take on 50 Necros in one sitting, non stop?

Tank an energy gun blast?

Obviously not, but neither did Riddick, so what's your point? DD did take on Bullseye though, who can kill people with paperclips.

Didn't that blast hit the Necromonger he was holding and the backlash sent him flying? Another instance of you masturbating something into much, much, much more than it actually was.

RE: Blaxican
In regards to the fight with Bullseye, to be fair, BE was whooping DD's ass with the projectiles, it was only in hand to hand that DD really had an edge.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
In regards to the fight with Bullseye, to be fair, BE was whooping DD's ass with the projectiles, it was only in hand to hand that DD really had an edge.

The point: Bullseye is still a lethal bad-ass and a greater threat than a group of Necromonger grunts who for the most part seem to enjoy running into knives.

ethangrzizz20
Necros didnt run into riddick's ulaks, if ud get your head out of ass and actually watch you would see each one of them juke and stab but Riddick's awareness is so good he anticipates everything, and bullseye was not that impressive the guy could play darts pretty good, stand on a motorcyle, and kill a 90 year old chick. Anyway Riddick kills people with anything he can get his hands on, things you pick up in a triple max prison.

Robtard
LoLz, more sock-trolls.

Rogue Jedi
Obviously not, but neither did Riddick, so what's your point? DD did take on Bullseye though, who can kill people with paperclips.

Didn't that blast hit the Necromonger he was holding and the backlash sent him flying? Another instance of you masturbating something into much, much, much more than it actually was. Yes, Riddick did.

Ahahahaha Bullseye was whuppin DD's ass, prison rape style.

jaden101
Hmmm...Interesting fight...I think Riddick will quickly realise Daredevil's abilities and that he "sees" through sound and try and find some way of overwhelming DD's hearing. Of course Riddick's big trump card of being able to see in the dark is pretty irrelevant and the 2 of them are matched reasonably well in skill...Tough call...I think it'll come down to who's more devious and conniving and Riddick is undoubtedly the winner in that regard.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Hmmm...Interesting fight...I think Riddick will quickly realise Daredevil's abilities and that he "sees" through sound and try and find some way of overwhelming DD's hearing. Of course Riddick's big trump card of being able to see in the dark is pretty irrelevant and the 2 of them are matched reasonably well in skill...Tough call...I think it'll come down to who's more devious and conniving and Riddick is undoubtedly the winner in that regard. Maybe Riddick'll be too busy stabbing Fry to fight?

jaden101
Maybe Riddick'll be too busy stabbing Fry to fight?

Stabbing your mother up the shit pipe with his spam jagger probably.

Rogue Jedi
Stabbing your mother up the shit pipe with his spam jagger probably. Your butthurt smells like bacon.

jaden101
I'm not the one with the infantile profile rants about other members...So I ask...Who is really butthurt?

Rogue Jedi
Not either of us, considering I'm just busting your balls.

Robtard
Yes, Riddick did.

Ahahahaha Bullseye was whuppin DD's ass, prison rape style.

You've tried this very same bullshit with that scene before and it was shown and re-shown that you were wrong and still are, but that never stops you. It wasn't 50, Riddick had the help of Kira, 3 inmates with guns and the guards joined in to shoot at the Necromongers as well.

IIRC, Dadudemon went so far as to count how many Riddick actually killed when you were ranting about it in the Preston Vs Riddick thread, about 12-15. So you're wrong again and just masturbating Riddick's feats. You also most recently tried it in the Achilles Vs Riddick thread. So this is the 3rd (or possibly 4th, think there's one more) time you've tried this this very same fail.

LoL, instead of just admitting you were also wrong (again) about Riddick "tanking" a blast, you switch to something else, what a silly *******. Who won the fight though, Daredevil or Bullseye? Thought so.

Rogue Jedi
You've tried this very same bullshit with that scene before and it was shown and re-shown that you were wrong and still are, but that never stops you. It wasn't 50, Riddick had the help of Kira, 3 inmates with guns and the guards joined in to shoot at the Necromongers as well.

IIRC, Dadudemon went so far as to count how many Riddick actually killed when you were ranting about it in the Preston Vs Riddick thread, about 12-15. So you're wrong again and just masturbating Riddick's feats. You also most recently tried it in the Achilles Vs Riddick thread. So this is the 3rd (or possibly 4th, think there's one more) time you've tried this this very same fail.

LoL, instead of just admitting you were also wrong (again) about Riddick "tanking" a blast, you switch to something else, what a silly *******. Who won the fight though, Daredevil or Bullseye? Thought so. DDM's count was way off, homey. Pop in the dvd and watch.

Could any of the guys you listed face two raptors, armed with a prison shiv, and live to tell the tale? I think not.

Robtard
DDM's count was way off, homey. Pop in the dvd and watch.

Could any of the guys you listed face two raptors, armed with a prison shiv, and live to tell the tale? I think not.

DDM's count was about spot on, he might have missed 1-2, as the camera keeps cutting back and forth, there's also a few instances where Riddick kills the same Necro, but it's shown in multiple angles. 12-15, is a fair count/estimate. Riddick also had help of 4+ peeps and he didn't "tank" a blast.

Funny, dude. Aren't your the "just because person A can't kill person B, doesn't mean C can't kill A and B can't kill C, blah, blah,blah." master supporter? Bullseye has perfect aim, so with a knife, little raptor likely be sliced. Not sure if DD's baton would do much to one.

Pwned
I say Bandon wins.

Anyways, im kind of getting sick or the retardedness going on in *ahem* ceRtain places, with Jack to prove it. And therefore, im going to read. =-D

Rogue Jedi
DDM's count was about spot on, he might have missed 1-2, as the camera keeps cutting back and forth, there's also a few instances where Riddick kills the same Necro, but it's shown in multiple angles. 12-15, is a fair count/estimate. Riddick also had help of 4+ peeps and he didn't "tank" a blast.

Funny, dude. Aren't your the "just because person A can't kill person B, doesn't mean C can't kill A and B can't kill C, blah, blah,blah." master supporter? Bullseye has perfect aim, so with a knife, little raptor likely be sliced. Not sure if DD's baton would do much to one.

I'm talking about the number of necros who came rushing at him, one after the other, and fell before him. It's easily 30ish.

Bottom line is that DD aint strong enough to hurt Riddick, Riddick's damage soak makes McClane's look like shit.

Robtard
I'm talking about the number of necros who came rushing at him, one after the other, and fell before him. It's easily 30ish.

Bottom line is that DD aint strong enough to hurt Riddick, Riddick's damage soak makes McClane's look like shit.

The ****, it was "50 necros" a post ago, now it's down to 30ish? Not even close though; DDM count is about right. I'd post the clip, but you'll see what you want to see.

Yeah, no. Riddick is a bad-ass, but he bleeds, can be hurt and has soft-points like other men. Eyes, knees, neck, testicles etc.

jaden101
Not either of us, considering I'm just busting your balls.

Right back atcha.

Rogue Jedi
Right back atcha. K. He didn't stab her, though.

jaden101
Did he **** your mother though?...

Rogue Jedi
Nope. Out of his league.

jinXed by JaNx
Close match but i see Riddick winning 7 out of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.