Solomon Grundy vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Grundy is at his peak levels

&

Blonsky is at his classic levels

Black bolt z
Abomination is a joke.

byrdgang21
Classic Blonsky was much stronger than Base level savage Hulk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Classic Blonsky was much stronger than Base level savage Hulk And that was 30-40 years ago.I a later comic hulk trashed him from getting stronger.AT the point he first fought abomination it took him hours to break through 10 feet of concrete.In a later issues not more then a few years later he broke through 10 feet of reinforced concrete like paper.

marwash22
Grundy, in a semi-stomp.

byrdgang21
I agree that ABomination has Been written very inconsistently But so has Grundy. I mean he was choked out from Batman....that too is a joke

namorsubby
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I agree that ABomination has Been written very inconsistently But so has Grundy. I mean he was choked out from Batman....that too is a joke Grundy hasn't been written inconsistently, he has consistently died and resurrected at different power levels, sometimes with different attributes.

Peak grundy pounds abomination into the dust.

StiltmanFTW
Grundy for the stomp.

Golgo13
Grundy after a hard fought battle. This is assuming Abom is at his classic levels.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Grundy after a hard fought battle. This is assuming Abom is at his classic levels.

Assuming this is Classic level Abom... Abom

-Pr-
Peak Grundy wins solidly.

Magog
i would like this topic revisited.

FTR, I say peak Abom beats peak Grundy.

carver9
Current Abomination destroys him. Classic Abomination would lose.

Khazra Reborn
At their respective (unamped) bests, my money would definitely be on Grundy.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
At their respective (unamped) bests, my money would definitely be on Grundy.

Unamped? And current Abomination (who is Absorbing people powers and stacking it onto his by being on close vicinity of his opponent)?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by carver9
Unamped? And current Abomination (who is Absorbing people powers and stacking it onto his by being on close vicinity of his opponent)?

could you please post scans of this ability ? i havent seen it yet. it would be greatly appreciated.

Khazra Reborn

Is he absorbing powers, or just Gamma radiation? Either way it appears that's not actually Abomination, but a clone or something.

By saying unamped, I was referencing Chaos War Abomb, and Black Lantern Grundy.

Insane Titan
Judging by Cavers post , I guess Abom fought Hulk recently ?

DarkSaint85
He did, and was smushing Hulk into the dirt.

Ergo, he's the most powerful being alive.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Ergo, he's the most powerful being alive. thought as much

Skyfather Abomination

h1a8
Current Abomination destroys him. Classic Abomination would lose. Grundy at peak was probably stronger than Superman himself.
Superman is astronomically stronger than Abom. This is a spite thread really.

Golgo13
Solomon at his peak was a team basher. He wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Is he absorbing powers, or just Gamma radiation? Either way it appears that's not actually Abomination, but a clone or something.

By saying unamped, I was referencing Chaos War Abomb, and Black Lantern Grundy.

He was doing the same thing to Carol as well.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-10-43_zps592586e3.png.html

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Grundy at peak was probably stronger than Superman himself.
Superman is astronomically stronger than Abom. This is a spite thread really.

Sigh

carver9
Solomon at his peak was a team basher. He wins.

Hulk is a team buster and Abomination is wrecking him along with the Avengers.

carver9

Ergo, he's the most powerful being alive.

Well...it was stated that NO ONE is stronger than Abomination. Opened ended statement but take it as it is.

iceman24567
Grundy wins

Khazra Reborn
He was doing the same thing to Carol as well.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-10-43_zps592586e3.png.html

Ok, well he's definitely not absorbing powers and stacking them... All that scan is telling me is Abomb is emitting a lot of radiation.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...he's just emitting radiation, enough to weaken the Hulk.

Which would be a factor in explaining why he's beating Hulk so comprehensively.

Grundy isn't weak to radiation, is he?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Grundy handily

Magog
I can't believe all the Grundy love...Abomination wrecks him

Golgo13
How?

carver9
Yeah...he's just emitting radiation, enough to weaken the Hulk.

Which would be a factor in explaining why he's beating Hulk so comprehensively.

Grundy isn't weak to radiation, is he?

Its more than just that. He sits there and let them attack him...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-09-14_zpsaea0a396.png.html

Why? Here is the results.

"Gamma radiation climbing...toxic".

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-09-50_zps47d56ebd.png.html

carver9
How?

By being stronger.

tkitna
I think this fight is a lot closer then people are admitting. Neither is going to wreck the other.

I'll give Grundy the majority though.

The Sorrow
This current version isn't Abomination as we know him, he's basically a mindless shell - reanimated from parts of the originals corpse, buffed up by Hulks dna and primed to be a targeted WMD pretty much.

Golgo13
By being stronger.

Peak Grundy was taking the JSA apart. Crushed Alan Scotts power battrey.

iceman24567
Peak Grundy was taking the JSA apart. Crushed Alan Scotts power battrey. Whats the point of telling him that? He doesnt care.

Stoic
Wasn't peak Grundy amplified by magics? Is this peak Grundy without being amplified or is he amplified?

celeyhyga17
Carver 10 everyone else 0.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't peak Grundy amplified by magics? Is this peak Grundy without being amplified or is he amplified?

Yep. Which is why he knocked down superman.

Stoic
Yep. Which is why he knocked down superman.

Exactly. This is why that version of grundy shouldn't be admissable in this thread. If so this is just a major king sized stomp.

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't peak Grundy amplified by magics? Is this peak Grundy without being amplified or is he amplified? unless Grundynis fighting someone who has no energy he's always amped . It's his nature to absorb energy that amps him. When fighting Dr Fate he is enhanced by the magic energy of fate. When fighting Superman he would be amped by Supes store of solar energy. That's why he can Both team bust and be beaten by a street leveler. There's actually one issue where he fought Fate and Alan scot and absorbed so much radiation from a nuclear dump site as well as whatever magic he absorbed from both of them and he manifested very strong TK powers. If Abomination gives off radiation the way hulk than Grundy will amped.

DarkSaint85
Its more than just that. He sits there and let them attack him...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-09-14_zpsaea0a396.png.html

Why? Here is the results.

"Gamma radiation climbing...toxic".

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-06-10-15-09-50_zps47d56ebd.png.html

Lol. Your own scans state that he's EMITTING radiation.

That's what radioactive means.

Furthermore, the closer Stark gets to him, the higher the levels climb.

thumb up proof that Hulk is weak against radioactive attacks, I guess.

carver9
Lol. Your own scans state that he's EMITTING radiation.

That's what radioactive means.

Furthermore, the closer Stark gets to him, the higher the levels climb.

thumb up proof that Hulk is weak against radioactive attacks, I guess.

My scan states that the radiation is increasing (and it happened AFTER the Avengers attacked him). Hulk is also getting weaker just by being close to Abomination and it appears the same thing is happening to Carol while again....Abomination radiation is increasing.

Where did it state that the closer Stark got to him the more Radiation he began emitting? He said the radiation is CLIMBING/INCREASING.

Lol at Hulk getting weakened by radiation. The same Hulk was hit by a nuke radiation bomb and was turned to this.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot9_zps4082ff04.jpg.html?sort=9&o=153

SMH.

DarkSaint85
My scan states that the radiation is increasing (and it happened AFTER the Avengers attacked him). Hulk is also getting weaker just by being close to Abomination and it appears the same thing is happening to Carol while again....Abomination radiation is increasing.

Where did it state that the closer Stark got to him the more Radiation he began emitting? He said the radiation is CLIMBING/INCREASING.

Lol at Hulk getting weakened by radiation. The same Hulk was hit by a nuke radiation bomb and was turned to this.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot9_zps4082ff04.jpg.html?sort=9&o=153

SMH.

Lol.

So as Stark moves towars Abom (unless you're arguing that he's flying AWAY from the battle?) radiation levels were climbing.

Either way, you're agreing with me. Abom is radioactive.

NOT, as you said earlier, that he was stacking powers and adding it on to his own.

He's radioactive, and that's it. Show as many scans as you want of the Hulk being immune, but we take the most recent depictions, right?

Unless you want to argue that Abom's gamma radiation is AMPING Hulk, and he's still being beaten down like a feeb?

carver9
Lol.

So as Stark moves towars Abom (unless you're arguing that he's flying AWAY from the battle?) radiation levels were climbing.

Either way, you're agreing with me. Abom is radioactive.

NOT, as you said earlier, that he was stacking powers and adding it on to his own.

He's radioactive, and that's it. Show as many scans as you want of the Hulk being immune, but we take the most recent depictions, right?

Unless you want to argue that Abom's gamma radiation is AMPING Hulk, and he's still being beaten down like a feeb?

Not what I am saying. What im saying is...it's more than just radiation being read off of him. Of course Ironman would sense radiation...Abomination has some of Hulks DNA in him (well...this version of Abomination). Stark would read radiation off of Hulk as well. His radiation is climbing (just like Hulk radiation climbs during stressful times) because he is feeding off of their powers. They are getting weakened by being in close vicinity of him which was shown when Hulk engaged him along with Carol when she asked "what is he doing to me". The radiation is climbing because he is getting more powerful and he is a mixture of Hulk and Abomination...not because he has radiation leaking off of him...lol. He isn't Doomsday you know. We don't even see any type of energy hitting the Avengers.

You need to provide proof that radiation weakens Hulk (lol) when we have the same writer turning Hulk into Doomsday with an overdose of radiation.

DarkSaint85
Not what I am saying. What im saying is...it's more than just radiation being read off of him. Of course Ironman would sense radiation...Abomination has some of Hulks DNA in him (well...this version of Abomination). Stark would read radiation off of Hulk as well. His radiation is climbing (just like Hulk radiation climbs during stressful times) because he is feeding off of their powers. They are getting weakened by being in close vicinity of him which was shown when Hulk engaged him along with Carol when she asked "what is he doing to me". The radiation is climbing because he is getting more powerful and he is a mixture of Hulk and Abomination...not because he has radiation leaking off of him...lol. He isn't Doomsday you know. We don't even see any type of energy hitting the Avengers.

You need to provide proof that radiation weakens Hulk (lol) when we have the same writer turning Hulk into Doomsday with an overdose of radiation.

Jesus Christ lol. I've never felt you being as....I'm not sure. Dense? Obstinate?

Have you even read what you've typed?

Iron Man, with his sensors, is reading increasing radiation levels.

He EXPLICITLY states, that Abom is RADIOACTIVE.

What, in your mind, do you think radioactive means? Honest question.

At the moment, there is ZERO proof that he is absorbing their energies, and stacking it on top of his own strength. Jesus.

True, I have no proof radiation weakens Hulk. Abom's radiation levels are at toxic levels. You've shown how Hulk, when exposed to radiation, gets amped. Therefore, Abom is smushing an AMPED Hulk. thumb up Good show.

carver9
Jesus Christ lol. I've never felt you being as....I'm not sure. Dense? Obstinate?

Have you even read what you've typed?

Iron Man, with his sensors, is reading increasing radiation levels.

He EXPLICITLY states, that Abom is RADIOACTIVE.

What, in your mind, do you think radioactive means? Honest question.

At the moment, there is ZERO proof that he is absorbing their energies, and stacking it on top of his own strength. Jesus.

True, I have no proof radiation weakens Hulk. Abom's radiation levels are at toxic levels. You've shown how Hulk, when exposed to radiation, gets amped. Therefore, Abom is smushing an AMPED Hulk. thumb up Good show.

Lol...I'm not trying to be dense. If he is empowered by Hulks DNA and he is similar to Hulk, wouldn't he be radioactive? Hulk is radioactive.

Of course his radiation levels would increase if he is getting more powerful. Again, he is similar to the Hulk.

My proof weighs better than yours though. He deliberately didn't attack the Avengers during the time they attacked him. After said attack, his radiation levels increased. Cut and dry to me.

Even though it was stated that Hulk is weakened after his fight against Abomination? The same writer shows Hulk amping from high levels of radiation but yet he is getting weaker around Abomination. The proof is on you. How about this...let's just agree to disagree.

thumb up

This isn't going anywhere.

DarkSaint85
Do you know what radioactive means?

Last q.

carver9
Do you know what radioactive means?

Last q.

Yes...I also know that Hulk is immune to it. I also know that the radiation levels were increasing.

DarkSaint85
What is your definition of it?

DarkSaint85
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/eece733974ddf4c4de2a34be2b2106fc/Hulk_4_008.jpg

He's intensely radioactive. What he's spewing will be the death....

Spewing.

Concede yet?

carver9
Lol...I knew you would post that. You won this one. mad

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
unless Grundynis fighting someone who has no energy he's always amped . It's his nature to absorb energy that amps him. When fighting Dr Fate he is enhanced by the magic energy of fate. When fighting Superman he would be amped by Supes store of solar energy. That's why he can Both team bust and be beaten by a street leveler. There's actually one issue where he fought Fate and Alan scot and absorbed so much radiation from a nuclear dump site as well as whatever magic he absorbed from both of them and he manifested very strong TK powers. If Abomination gives off radiation the way hulk than Grundy will amped.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.