William Munny vs. Billy the Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Munny (Clint Eastwood from the film Unforgiven) is hired as a bounty hunter to apprehend Billy The Kid (Emilio Estevez from Young Guns) dead or alive in Tombstone, Arizona.

Munny is in his "kill mode" from the climax of the film Unforgiven.

1) 1 week prep. Both combatants know about each other and get word of each others whereabouts. Showdown at the OK Corral. To the death.

2) Bar room gunfight/brawl. No prep. Spur the moment. To the death

Who wins?

Robtard
Edited for retardation.

Rogue Jedi
Is Munny drunk? Does Munny have his gauge and the rifle Ned used?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
While Bill was very bad-ass in his own right. I don't think he used guns and I'm more inclined to think a Colt Revolver wins over a knife, most times.

Decent match though, considering Bill's knife-throwing skills. Rob, WTF are you talking about?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rob, WTF are you talking about?

LoL. I read "Bill" and thought Bill Cutting from Gangs of New York. My bad.

Rogue Jedi
LoL. I read "Bill" and thought Bill Cutting from Gangs of New York. My bad. I thought you were referring to Chavez Chavez. The Mexican Indian.

Impediment
LoL. I read "Bill" and thought Bill Cutting from Gangs of New York. My bad.

Lay off of the tequila, hombre.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Is Munny drunk? Does Munny have his gauge and the rifle Ned used?

I honestly cant remember anything about Munny being drunk. It's been a while, and I really want to watch Unforgiven again. Awesome film.

Munny does, indeed, have his used weapons at hand. Billy, too.

Rogue Jedi
This thread reminds me of Dirty Harry versus John McClane.

Impediment
Munny vs. McClane?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I honestly cant remember anything about Munny being drunk. It's been a while, and I really want to watch Unforgiven again. Awesome film.

Munny does, indeed, have his used weapons at hand. Billy, too. Munny was on the wagon. When the scarred up whore told him and "The Kid" that Ned had been killed, Munny grabbed a bottle of whiskey and got drunk, then went to town and killed Hackman and his goons.

Earlier in the movie, Munny was telling the kid that in the "old days", whenever he was gunfighting, he was drunk most of the time. It implied that when Munny is drunk, he's even more deadly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Munny vs. McClane? No, Munny reminds me of Dirty Harry, sans being drunk. He's a calm, cool, badass mother****er. Walks into a room and guns everyone down without batting an eyelash.

Billy is more like McClane, making shit up as he goes, a bit of Irish luck to boot.

BruceSkywalker
Munny "Go ahead, Make my day"

Billy " I need some free press"

Munny shoots him I believe although its been years since I've watched Unforgiven as well as Young Guns

Rogue Jedi
I'm gonna go with the Kid, he was better at reacting in a split second, faster draw and what not.

jaden101
"He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend"

One of the most classic lines ever.

Although it's not as classic as his line a couple of minutes later.

"I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there i'm gonna kill him. Any son'a ***** takes a shot at me i aint just gonna kill him, i'm gonna kill his wife...all his friends...and burn his damn house down".

hahaha...love it.

He does seem to have ungodly luck on his side too given that he stands still and have about 10 men shooting at him inside a small room and still doesn't get hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.