Comicbook dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Dont think I would've ever created a thread like that but this night I had a dream. And in that drem for God knows what reason I was Dr. Doom. I wasnt fighting anyone, I was hitting on some hot chicks and was like "Arr Go out with Doom!" lol That's really stupid but hillarious. So I thought this thread might not be such a bad idea.

In this thread you can post your comicbook related dream. Even if they stupid like the one above.big grin

Blair Wind
I once had a dream where I was Ironman. My suit was basically trashed so all I could do was fire off repulsar beams. I didn't even have flight. My entire team was down and it was just me running in a city trying to fight Hulk who was chasing me down. I'm pretty sure I eventually won the fight by jamming into an electric generator somewhere and firing a massive repulsar blast.

I've had various other dreams where I was the main superhero of that world, yet for some reason my powers were not working.

However, the dream that Ive had multiple times since I was a kid is me running through an empty hotel being chased by the Joker. I can hear his laughter getting louder as I run. I dash into a room, jumping so that the two beds are between me and the door. He opens the door and is standing there with a knife in his hands. As he moves towards me, I jump out of the window - of the third story - and land in the passenger seat of the Bat-mobile. We then proceed to drive around town being chased by the Joker Gang on motorcycles.

-Pr-
Cyclops fighting the Juggernaut, and being amazed at how everything looked through ruby coloured eyes, even whille firing.

Digi
I was web-swinging in a department store one time. That's really about it.

willRules
I was hiding in a forest from Psylocke who wanted to kill me.

Mindship
I've had dreams like this since I was a kid, mostly where I'm my own original character, generally following a "fugitive superhero" motif.

The few times I've been a regular comicbook character, it's usually been Spider-Man.

BlackZero30x
I was black adam and i was destroying an opponent that superman couldn't even hurt...

there was a theme song also: Land of Confusion

EDIT: i also had one where i was a child and i was chased down by a short fat demon in a suit&tie....i hid under my bed and he sent a giant vulture after me........

Konton
I don't really dream about characters, but I had a dream recently where everything looked all water color, like the art from Elektra: Assassin. Couldn't really tell what was going on and my inner monologue was very cryptic. Shit like that.

Philosophía
Digi, close this thread quickly, before all of the forum's dignity is washed away.

SamZED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.