All-out Eye Beam Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Superman! Supreme Power Hyperion! Classic Vision! Ikaris! Cyclops! Sersi! King Hyperion! Martian Manhunter! Power Girl! Ultraboy! Sleepwalker! Silver Surfer! Supergirl! Miss Martian! Maxima!

All characters are released into a giant adamantium arena. The only offensive power or attack allowed is by using eye beams. No flying either, everyone is grounded.

It's all-out battle until they drop. Who is the last man/woman standing?

Omega Vision
Not Cyclops.

-Pr-
Cyclops really doesn't belong here. Even i can admit that.

basilisk
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not Cyclops.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops really doesn't belong here. Even i can admit that.

Probably not. I guess I thought his tactic would be to just immediately unleash his get off the lawn attack and go down swinging.

-Pr-
Originally posted by basilisk
Probably not. I guess I thought his tactic would be to just immediately unleash his get off the lawn attack and go down swinging.

which would be entertaining and might actually stagger some of the opposition...

The Nuul
Cyke with PG? heh.

Digi
To make it truly an eye-beam battle, you'd want to normalize their durability. As it is, even if someone like Cyke had the best eyebeams, he'd be one of the first taken out.

axelraptor
you forgot Gladiator

Shuma Gorath wins!

tkitna
Asgardian Destroyer.

Oh, not an option. Hmmm, I guess i'll go with Supes.

BlackZero30x
Darkside shifty

Stoic
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Darkside shifty Originally posted by tkitna
Asgardian Destroyer.

Oh, not an option. Hmmm, I guess i'll go with Supes.

Yep and Yep, but Superman is my guess.

marwash22
i think we'd know who'd win if this took place on a lawn.

axelraptor
Originally posted by marwash22
i think we'd know who'd win if this took place on a lawn.

laughing Get of my lawn

srankmissingnin
At the end of the day, he didn't even manage to get that Sentinel off his law. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.