Hercules and Ares Vs Thor and Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no hammer or energy manip for thor

amnesia
So it's essentially Thor vs hercules? Because both Balder and Ares are completely useless in this fight.

Colossus-Big C
balder and ares are fighting each other

amnesia
ok, Herc and Ares wins.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Hercules is basically a stalemate unless Thor begins tapping into his more versatile powers which I don't see him doing unless the stakes were high.

I'd give Balder the edge over Ares however. They'd probably be equal in a regular fight -like seen in Siege- but Balder has more ways to win. Not to say he'd use his other powers regularly etc. but I think his faster than Ares as well.

Colossus-Big C
they fought in seige? who won

Angel Watching
Balders others powers come into play. Ares is combat only. Thor Balder wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they fought in seige? who won

Neither. They just traded blows -with swords- evenly for a few moments.

Stoic
Team 2

thanos-prime
Is this intended to be hand to hand?

thanos-prime
If it is intended to be hand to hand i go with team 1

Colossus-Big C
yea H2H

thanos-prime
Then team 1 takes it

OneDumbG0
^ This.

Ares > Balder.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Hercules is basically a stalemate unless Thor begins tapping into his more versatile powers http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1277854271.jpg

Lord Feron
is that Zues powered Herc?

Anyway if everyone is going strictly h2h no weapons for anyone. I think Thor can beat Herc h2h but it will not be easy or will it be quick. I mean they did fight but it was kinda rediculous lol but still a fight and Thor came out the victor. (they juse blunt weapons but not mijonir bad spelling...) Yep u bet your ass there was a ball kick here and there lol

I feel ares can take out Balder if it's strictly h2h. so maybe ares can help our Herc when he is done with Balder idk...

amnesia
Ares would take down balder, easy. And herc is more skilled than Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
is that Zues powered Herc?

Anyway if everyone is going strictly h2h no weapons for anyone. I think Thor can beat Herc h2h but it will not be easy or will it be quick. I mean they did fight but it was kinda rediculous lol but still a fight and Thor came out the victor. (they juse blunt weapons but not mijonir bad spelling...) Yep u bet your ass there was a ball kick here and there lol

I feel ares can take out Balder if it's strictly h2h. so maybe ares can help our Herc when he is done with Balder idk... hercules takes thor in h2h imo

amnesia
hercules takes thor in h2h imo

Just barely though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still don't understand Oeming's reasoning. In his mind it was "unfair' for Hercules and Thor to be dead equals in hand to hand combat as Thor has all his other powers etc. On top of it all, Thor has broken out of nearly the exact same hold thrown by Hercules in the past. Idiotic but I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't catch on. I read on another board that the fight in Blood Oath was intended to be their second actual fight. So they've had a hell of a lot more battles without that slight superiority coming into play.

Hercules defeating Thor using his slightly superior hand to hand skills is about as likely as Thor winning by showing superior stats. It'd be a stalemate between the two for the most part in a comic.

?

Colossus-Big C

? hercules currently has zeus force

Rage.Of.Olympus
hercules currently has zeus force

No, currently Hercules is stranded in some dimension and his physical condition is unknown to us. He will however come back in a month or two with an upgrade -most likely the power of Zeus- but until he does come back, let's not jump to conclusions and stick to the last seen incarnations.

Colossus-Big C
No, currently Hercules is stranded in some dimension in a physical state unknown to us. He will however come back in a month or two with an upgrade -most likely the power of Zeus- but until he does come back, let's not jump to conclusions and stick to the last seen incarnations. theres a preview on the marvel website
hercules with the power of zeus will lead all the pantheons of earth (including thor and galactus and possibly odin maybe) against mikaboshi

Sr J-Bieb
Arguing based off future events never works.

Rage.Of.Olympus
theres a preview on the marvel website
hercules with the power of zeus will lead all the pantheons of earth (including thor and galactust) against mikaboshi

Link? Chaos War doesn't come out until like September I believe. Are you talking about the interview?

Like I said, we do not know Hercules' current condition and we won't until we actually see him come back. The last we saw of him, he was in a pretty bad state and was then transported somewhere.

Haha, Galactus. Looking back at what he did with Atum, this doesn't bode to well for the Power Cosmic fan base. I guess we'll find out whether or not Pak was just talking shit when he said that Galactus would be his pick to stop the unstoppable World Breaker.

Sr J-Bieb
Haha, Galactus. Looking back at what he did with Atum, this doesn't bode to well for the Power Cosmic fan base. I guess we'll find out whether or not Pak was just talking shit when he said that Galactus would be his pick to stop the unstoppable World Breaker. No shit.

This sucks.

Colossus-Big C
heres the new god squad
http://afghanant.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/12972storystory_full-7493213.jpg
allot of mutants are following hercules too
http://afghanant.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/12972storystory_full-7493210.jpg
all of the hulks are also folowing hercules
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/1276236-chaos9_super.jpg

backed by all the pantheons
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/1276229-chaos3_super.jpg

VS Mikaboshi

this is going to be BIG

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/1276228-chaos2_super.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
At least Hercules is getting some time in the spotlight. Never thought I'd see the day where Hercules is actually leading a force this powerful. Especially when you have Thor on the seen. It was fun seeing the Pantheon's asking for Thor to lead the God Squad instead of Hercules last time. big grin

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
No shit.

This sucks.

Yea. I can just picture Hulk outperforming Galactus and the rest of the God Squad. It would be hilarious.

As long as he doesn't job out Thor or anything, I'm good. My opinion on this depends on how Pak portrays Thor in the next Hulk issue. Hopefully Thor will simply be ignored. That's the best I can hope for with these Hulk writers.

Sr J-Bieb
Yea. I can just picture Hulk outperforming Galactus and the rest of the God Squad. It would be hilarious.

As long as he doesn't job out Thor or anything, I'm good. My opinion on this depends on how Pak portrays Thor in the next Hulk issue. Hopefully Thor will simply be ignored. That's the best I can hope for with these Hulk writers. I want Surfer and Galactus to do nothing but destroy some fodder enemies. Anything else and they're ****ed in an issue like this.

Hulk will likely do something retarded that everyone is shocked about though. Galactus will probably be knocked out by someone who should never be able to touch him. And Hercules will absolutely destroy Mikaboshi.

Colossus-Big C
At least Hercules is getting some time in the spotlight. Never thought I'd see the day where Hercules is actually leading a force this powerful. Especially when you have Thor on the seen. It was fun seeing the Pantheon's asking for Thor to lead the God Squad instead of Hercules last time. big grin
yea thats one powerful army

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And Hercules will absolutely destroy Mikaboshi. i can see hercules having some uber feats greater than what galactus will do.
after this people going to say zeus>odin

Tron
Ummm, can we get back on topic please?

Colossus-Big C
team 1 wins, also ive never seen u before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.