STARS vs Twilight (New Bloods)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The STARS team recieves orders to eliminate the New Bloods. They are armed with the M4-A1 carbine, Sig Sauer 9mm, Kevlar body armor & combat knife. To make it interesting, their ammo consists of UV rounds to kill Vampires. Who wins this battle? Edward, Jacob and the Volturi are on the sidelines watching the fight.

This should have been Eclipse's theme song by Avenged Sevenfold:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Bi1c9LmhU

Tattoos N Scars
The UV rounds will not affect Twi-Vamps who do not have a lethal reaction to sunlight...it only makes their skin glitter like diamonds.

BruceSkywalker
TwiVamps not affected.. TwiVamps win

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The UV rounds will not affect Twi-Vamps who do not have a lethal reaction to sunlight...it only makes their skin glitter like diamonds.

What if they fired anti-crap rounds? IE, the rounds instantly destroy anything that's crap.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
What if they fired anti-crap rounds? IE, the rounds instantly destroy anything that's crap.

lol..then that would make this thread spite in favor of the Stars team.

If it wasn't for my girlfriend insisting that I take her to see the Twilight movies, then I would know practically nothing about them..lol.

dadudemon
Sine the vampires are bullet proof and hitting them with any bladed weapons would be exactly like striking a slab of granite, they have no way of injuring the vampires.

Even without their nigh-invulnerable flesh, the vampires still have far superior senses, speed, and reaction time.

The new bloods won't be able to control themselves as well as seasoned vamps, of course, but they are still super-human on every single level.

Rogue Jedi
STARS team?

jinXed by JaNx
Stars win because Twilight is gay

Rogue Jedi
STARS from RE?

the ninjak
S.T.A.R.S have beaten worse creatures.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
S.T.A.R.S have beaten worse creatures.

In the movies they beat a creature than can move like the Flash and is bullet/blade proof?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
STARS from RE?

Does it matter? It could be the Star Care bears...,Twilight still loses because it's gay

Rogue Jedi
STARS from RE?

the ninjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
In the movies they beat a creature than can move like the Flash and is bullet/blade proof?

Well I'm talking Chris, Jill or Leon level tactical fighters. They can't win in the open but if the had a tactical environment to use they could net wins.

I'm still undecided.

Rogue Jedi
How the HELL do the STARS take out a Twivamp?

dadudemon
How the HELL do the STARS take out a Twivamp?

Indeed. If no bullets or real world (not adamantium, which should cut them up like butter, imo) blades would work on a Twivamp, how is any tactical human unit supposed to beat a twivamp?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. If no bullets or real world (not adamantium, which should cut them up like butter, imo) blades would work on a Twivamp, how is any tactical human unit supposed to beat a twivamp? STARS struck me as just a SWAT team.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
Well I'm talking Chris, Jill or Leon level tactical fighters. They can't win in the open but if the had a tactical environment to use they could net wins.

I'm still undecided.

Leon is more than likely terrible in the movies compared to his game version considering he is dead already. (He's out and never was in S.T.A.R.S. to begin with)

Chris hasn't appeared in the movies yet. (He's out)

Jill wasn't anything special in the movies.

It's not their video game adaptation versions its the live action movie series, either way both versions would lose.

STARS struck me as just a SWAT team.

That is basically what they are really.

the ninjak
Forgot this was a movie forum woops! New Bloods crush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.