Adamantium Sabretooth vs Adamantium Ock (fully advanced tentacles)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
Fight in New York.

Who Wins?

Debate, discuss, everything else.

Gecko4lif
Sabe gets shredded

Tha C-Master
Wasn't sure if I would hear that first. So are you saying his advantages that Wolverine doesn't have won't matter?

Gecko4lif
Only reason Wolverin can fight Ock is because his claws > Ock's tentacles

Given that that advantage is not non existence in this fight with sabes sabes has no chance against the stronger and faster tentacles given thier obvious reach advantage,

jinzin
Ock stomps all day.

SamZED
Ock obviously.

Tha C-Master
I guess it was more of a mismatch than I had thought. Maybe I should have used normal Ock. I figured if Sabes was phyically superior, he could land the killing blow before he got caught.

BruceSkywalker
Ock ftw

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I guess it was more of a mismatch than I had thought. Maybe I should have used normal Ock. I figured if Sabes was phyically superior, he could land the killing blow before he got caught.

Meh maybe... Unfortunately, Sabretooth is a brawler, against a normal ock he can hack, slash and dismantle the arms to get in close, but he isn't likely to try bounding around and using his agility to get in on Ock. Plus he's a way bigger target than the guys who have successfully been able to dodge ocks tenticals so he's even less likely to get past them even if he did try to...

Yeah it's just a stylistic matchup, and with Adamantium coils, there's really no hope for Creed to win this. erm

Tha C-Master
What if Wolverine and Sabretooth were together, would that be a better fight?

jinzin
What if Wolverine and Sabretooth were together, would that be a better fight?

Kinda.... but Ock probably still has an advantage there IMO.

Gecko4lif
Ock could still take them both possibly however the fight would be much. Much. Much longer.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ock could still take them both possibly however the fight would be much. Much. Much longer. Perhaps I'll make a thread then.

Parmaniac
fully advanced tentacles

What does that mean? The new Doc with 8 tentacles just made out of adamantium?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium Ock would beat the shit out of Sabertooth until he finally goes down. He had some of his best showings during this era against Iron Man and even the Hulk as I recall.

Tha C-Master
I see someone still voted Sabes. Though I didn't intend on this being a stomp as those are pointless.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
fully advanced tentacles

What does that mean? The new Doc with 8 tentacles just made out of adamantium? I was just stating that they were at their peak, AI capable and all of that.

Lord_Talron
theres no way for sabes to win this one o O

King Castle
ock gets the vast majority,... beats him ala hulk

Tha C-Master
Well I guess this Ock is more Mid Meta then. *Shrugs*

Gecko4lif
Well I guess this Ock is more Mid Meta then. *Shrugs*

Nah just a bad match up

StiltmanFTW
I was just stating that they were at their peak, AI capable and all of that.

"Matrix" Ock level?

Sabes gets raped.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Nah just a bad match up He would have to be mid meta at this stage to utterly rape Sabretooth I'd imagine.

ankur29
Ock 10/10

srankmissingnin
If Creed fights like a hunter, and uses his surroundings to his advantage he can win this pretty easily. The fight stips say the fight is in New York, should be relatively simple for him to vanish and lay some traps, or draw the fight into an more advantageous location. Gas mains, electrical transformers, derelict buildings, sewers, subway tunels... plenty of opportunities for a win if he fights smart.

SamZED
I don't think he's allowed to go into hiding so he could set traps, wouldnt it be like self bfr? Also i doubt electric transformers would work, Ock is a genius after all.

srankmissingnin
The Battle Field is New York, as long as he is in NY it wouldn't be a BFR.

He wont be able to get Ock to run head long into a transformer like the Rhino, but there are more options then just that. His senses will let him know of there is an electrical transformer behind a wall or under the ground, that Ock isn't aware of. If that proves too complicated he could just rip up some live electrical wires and tow them into melee range and put Ock on the defensive.

SamZED
Good point. But it is also like him (Creed) to fight head on and if he even tries that it'd be over. 8 adamantium tentacles is too much. I just dont see ST run off instantly to set traps.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
Good point. But it is also like him (Creed) to fight head on and if he even tries that it'd be over. 8 adamantium tentacles is too much. I just dont see ST run off instantly to set traps.

He's a hunter, if he can't win a stand up fight he won't engage in one directly. If he needs to set traps to win a fight he will, he did it against Wendigo, he did it in Mary Shelly Over Drive.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's a hunter, if he can't win a stand up fight he won't engage in one directly. If he needs to set traps to win a fight he will, he did it against Wendigo, he did it in Mary Shelly Over Drive. Not saying that he can't, only that because of his character he'd most likely try to just attack at first.

Tha C-Master
Yea that doesn't seem like Sabretooth, that's more like something Spider-Man would do.

King Castle
actually its cis for sabe he has stated it in the past to various ppl and has shown to do just that.. some call it a cowerdly trait in sabe others consider it the hunter instinct.

if he cant beat someone he will retreat and plan accordingly even if it appears as him being a coward. which i think kinda fits his personality.

Sabe backed down from a fight with gambit the very 1st time they met and trailed him to study what gambit could do. he also explained his thinking process to rogue to why he didnt engage gambit the 1st time they met.

Rogue said he didnt think sabe was the kind to back down.

sabe said that when he was a young kid in the Yucatan he got into a fight with some big dude inside a bar.. the big guy had a 100 lbs on sabe and was taller.. sabe gutted him from crotch to sternum in one swipe.. rogue asked why is he telling her that.

sabe said u can only surprise some one once in a fight take away the advantage of the unexpected and it becomes his game..

he backed down from gambit b/c he didnt know what his powers were or if he could beat him so he waited to find out how powerful gambit really was and what kinda person he was.. once he knew it was over for gambit.. iirc

this isnt the 1st time sabe has shown this lvl of cunningness in fights, he has done it to wolverine in fights when it comes to hit and run hiding tactics as well... iirc

this is part of his cis... he also runs away when he doesnt feel he can win in order to come back later;; kinda how taskmaster behaves. at least some times. like when he tried to escape the X-men mansion.
he ran but also circled around to seperate the team and give him better chance of escape but also to take down the ones following him.

Sabe also showed this lvl of instinctive fear when he fought domina from the neo b4 she snapped his neck.. it was shown in narration.. he knew she was his better and would have escaped if he could have had she not snapped his neck.

sabretooth isnt just the dumb brute who fights till he gets beaten down knowing the outcome.. if he knows he cant win he'll change his approach..

Tha C-Master
He doesn't have to be dumb, but he does love to brawl. He won't just go and "run off" at the beginning of the match. From what I understand the matches are treated as 10 new ones, not concurrent ones. But he'd have to be good to pull off consistently sneaking away.

If the Spider-Man side argued this it wouldn't fly oddly enough.

King Castle
agreed. if sabe doesnt know about the adamantium he will run right into them unless he can sniff them out not sure if logan or sabe have ever sniffed out adamantium and can tell the types of metal..

more likely sabe will run in and if ock grabs him he isnt breaking out of them... its over but it will take a long @$$ time for ock to put him down..

i say that ock beating and ko'ing professor hulk shouldnt have bn done with a handful of hits but i think it was prior to hulk having full on HF...edit: oops take it back.. it was just pis to an extend

Sabe can take a good long hour beating getting knocked out until he is unable to recover seconds or minutes later..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Adamantium Ock would beat the shit out of Sabertooth until he finally goes down. He had some of his best showings during this era against Iron Man and even the Hulk as I recall. yeah, but the second time hulk two-paneled him.

hulk tied his adamantium arms into a bow and left him comatose

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Creed fights like a hunter, and uses his surroundings to his advantage he can win this pretty easily. The fight stips say the fight is in New York, should be relatively simple for him to vanish and lay some traps, or draw the fight into an more advantageous location. Gas mains, electrical transformers, derelict buildings, sewers, subway tunels... plenty of opportunities for a win if he fights smart. Creed will fight like a puss?

King Castle
you mean like a cunning predator?

Tha C-Master
I might see him doing it one time out of ten, but since these are 10 separate random matchups, he would lose as soon as he found out why not to get too close.

srankmissingnin
I might see him doing it one time out of ten, but since these are 10 separate random matchups, he would lose as soon as he found out why not to get too close.

As soon as he smells the Adamantium he will know not to get close.

Tha C-Master
Yea but he wouldn't run from Wolverine and Omega Red, I doubt Dock would seem as intimidating to him.

srankmissingnin
Yea but he wouldn't run from Wolverine and Omega Red, I doubt Dock would seem as intimidating to him.

But he knows he can beat Wolverine and Omega Red though. Having even a limited understanding on what Ock has done and what he could do, coupled with Adamantium, Creed should be able to realize it isn't a fight he wants to go head to head in.

Tha C-Master
Just doesn't seem very Sabretooth, could he evade this version of Ock very well?

SamZED
So it IS current Ock but with adamantiu tentacles right? As in a cyborg with 8 tentacles?

Tha C-Master
Yes.

King Castle
f$$$# know he aint winning against current ock and adamantium ampin a head 2 head fight!!

his only chance for sabe is if he goes terrain use..

Tha C-Master
What would he do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.