Black Bolt vs. BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight takes place on the moon?

1 CIS on
2 CIS off

Who wins?

Black bolt z
IMO Thor slightly>BRB.

And IMO in a BB vs. thor fight thor would win about 5.5/10.

CIS on is a stalemate

CIS off BB wins.

DarkOdin
BRB in both

1. BRB 9/10

2. BRB 10/10 BB only chance is the scream and BRB can just Absorb it

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IMO Thor slightly>BRB.

And IMO in a BB vs. thor fight thor would win about 5.5/10.

CIS on is a stalemate

CIS off BB wins.

Thor cream BB everytime they fought

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor cream BB everytime they fought To my knowledge they have fought once.And the time he beat him he didn't he KO him.He hit him with a cheap shot while he was amping and the feedback beat him.Its obviously PIS.ANd he was mind-controlled.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
To my knowledge they have fought once.And the time he beat him he didn't he KO him.He hit him with a cheap shot while he was amping and the feedback beat him.Its obviously PIS.ANd he was mind-controlled. twice it is in the Thor BB thread and any way BRB for the win BB is not on the same level

Black bolt z
Originally posted by DarkOdin
twice it is in the Thor BB thread and any way BRB for the win BB is not on the same level Can you post scans of the second fight?

I beg to differ.He is on the same level.If not only slightly slightly below it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't underestimate Bolt. He'd give a great fight to either Bill or Thor. At least he would have back in the day. I hate that current writers make it seem as if the scream is his only fall back card.

Bill in both scenarios.

amnesia
bill wins.

Who is that in your sig, rage?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Simon Dark.

Bouboumaster
Statlemate in both

Mshinu
Would be a crowd pleaser in both but I see Bill winning in the end, pretty decicively.

byrdgang21
I think it would be a great fight but I agree that Bill will take a couple more than BB

Stoic
Im going with this theory, if this fight is a distance one then I'm pulling for Black Bolt, up close though, I'm going with Bill.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
Im going with this theory, if this fight is a distance one then I'm pulling for Black Bolt, up close though, I'm going with Bill. They start 500 meters apart I think.Not sure though.

janus77
BRB wins, can't see the scream hitting BRB before Stormbreaker flies through BB or an energy blast knocks him out.
Stormbreaker might even be capable of absorbing/deflecting the scream and associated electron-based attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.