The Hulk vs The New Jedi Order Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
If we can do it then I'm game. Lets see how this goes.

Everyone knows who the Hulk is and this is the Jedi Order Council as of just before Jacens turn to darkness. We'll throw in post-Caedus Jaina as well for luls. Just normal old Hulk, no Savage or World-War crap.

They fight in the Death Star, in the hanger where the Falcon landed, but can move out of it etc (and probably should).

Standard Forum rules, PIS off etc.

Moriarty
We can't do it. Rex makes an exception for hewhoknowsall. You aren't special enough.

Nephthys
I'm super special, *****.

Also-

Zampanó
Y0U`lL hAv3 T0
T3Ll Us A80Ut HuLk`
MaK3 Y0U`r CaS3

Nephthys
My case? I seem to recall that when a thread starter picked a side last time (HWKN) he got flamed and ostricised.

Just look at a wiki. Or his respect thread in the comic forums. I do know that he has incredible durability and regeneration though, so they may not be able to put him down.

Zampanó
ThAt WaS a D1Ff3R3Nt
S1TuAt10N aNd Y0U kN0W 1T`

W3 D0 N0T hAv3 3N0UgH
p0AsT3Rs t0 R3StR1Ct
AnY fR0m P0AsT1Ng`

0N tH3 0Th3R hAnD` tH3
0R1G1NaL P0AsT3R cAn`T
hAv3 aNy 3XtRa
``AuTh0R1Ty``
0V3R tH31R tHr3Ad`

0Nc3 1T 3X1StS tH3N
Y0U d0N`t 0Wn 1T
a N y M 0 R 3`

Pwned
The Jedi I think

The Hulk has no counter for the Force

His regeneration, idk how good it is, but Spider Man fought him and outmaneuvered him to win, so if the Jedi could do that with Danger Sense and speed increase, then they win hands down.

Does the councilinclude Luke as well? If so, then Jedi stomp

Nephthys
Yeah, Luke is there.

Pwned
The Jedi in no problem

Luke and his overpoweredocity is more than the Hulk can take, simply due to the force+lightsaber

Anyone disagree?

Slash_KMC

XanatosForever
The Incredible Hulk is a Marvel comics character commonly known as a hero. He's possesses beyond extraordinary strength, nigh-instant regeneration, and the ability to become even stronger the angrier he gets.

Nephtys, Savage Hulk is pretty much the green guy at base form. This means he can lift, throw, push, and punch with around 100 tons of force.

Nephthys
Really? Huh, I thought Savage Hulk was one of the many, many, many variations of the Hulk that exist.

WTF? You really don't know who Hulk is or are you being sarcastic?

XanatosForever
Yeah, it can be confusing. As far as I know to date, the number of Bruce Banner Hulk variations are around 5: Joe Fixit (Gray Hulk), Savage Hulk (Green/standard), Dr. Hulk (Hulk with Banner in control), Green Scar (WWH), and Worldbreaker Hulk (Seen at the end of WWH).

truejedi
A hulk lifted into the air with the force is not a very dangerous hulk at all.

REXXXX
Fair enough, this is a misunderstanding. If we are going to have SW Vs. Anything, it is going to be a heavily regimented and monitored thing. Additionally, we're not changing the team limit of three rule.

Moriarty, bite your tongue or I'll rip it out with the reverse side of the Ban Hammer.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.