Dragonball Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icecold707
I forced myself to sit through the entire movie about a month ago and I want to say that people hate it for the wrong reasons. It sucked but what I think it sucked for may be different then other peoples opinions. #1 reason ive always been a fan of dbz dragonball was a little bland for me. #2 goku was ok to be white hes an alien not an asian but the actor... actually all of em sucked and they wern't based on the characters well enough loosely based doesnt mean taking the names and general idea of people and making everything else up. #3 the whole plot sucked i can understand not wanting to copy everything n trying to be original but do something right i know i like dbz but i still know how dragonball went. #4 the action and hey... wheres kami house turtle and uhhh krillen. #5 plot holes and stuff tht even a 7 year old knows is missing chi chi is supposed to be crazy goku has no nimbus power pole blah blah blah what i wanna know is what other people think of evolution even though its not happening what would you think of someone else taking the rights and making another movie (a remake not a sequel) or maybe a dragonball gt movie nobody liked that so they cant ruin it

Demonic Phoenix
Why is there no option titled "This piece of filth should not have a sequel" in your poll?

icecold707
now that i think about it that would be a great idea

Demonic Phoenix
It's a pity you cannot edit polls unless you are a moderator. mmm

All of the people I've talked to concerning DB:E, would share the same opinion as me.

dadudemon
I was strongly disappointed with the feedback I got form people on this. I haven't seen it nor will I see it.

I really want to make a DBZ film and when I work out, I try to "write" out a script and choreograph fights. My hope is to, one day, get a live-action DBZ movie made that appeals to the fans and appeals to the masses, at the same time. There's no reason it can't be done.

cnorwood
ummm well before dragonball became dragonball z, it had a strong chinese influence. goku was based on a chinese character + the monkey character son wukong, so i do think casting a white guy was the wrong idea

ImmortalIronMan
DBE was terrible.

Esomark
If anything, DBE is proof anime needs to remain in animation territory.

wakkawakkawakka
I'm surprised a thread was made about this crime against anime. I still say it was better than the Avatar: the last airbender movie.

My reasoning for this is that most people should have known DBE was going to suck. Unfortunately, kids everywhere were not prepared for that butchering that was the Avatar(last airbender) movie.

Hellspawn28
DBE was a awful movie. I hope a reboot in four years from now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
DBE was a awful movie. I hope a reboot in four years from now.

NOPE!

DB 2 is coming out soon enough. A year or two. no expression

Ridley_Prime
Matt Mullins as Vegeta! lolol

Demonic Phoenix
Hey nao. Matt Mullins is awesome. And he's playing a character that was awesome in the source material.

Ridley_Prime
James Marsters and Piccolo are both awesome too, and look how that turned out. srug

Demonic Phoenix
mmm

Point.

Nemesis X
Goku's ape form in the movie looked like Animorphs gone horribly wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.