Beetlejuice vs Clown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Lydia is at cemetery taking pictures when she runs into Clown...

Lydia: what r u suppose to be?

Clown: what do you think? i'm a clown from hell!! com'ere sweetness give old clowny a kiss.

Lydia: no..

she runs away to her house... clown waddles after her..

Clown: dont run! clown is just clowning around.. i luv the emo chicks they're damaged goods my favorite kind. stick with me and i'll show u around hell when u bite the big one , i'll help u cut ur wrist!!

she runs to the house and locks the door.. screaming she tries to hide in the attic.. clown breaks the door and starts to transform..

Clown: i'm through clowning around come out so i can give you a kiss and rip ur head off!!

Lydia scared stairs at the town model with beetlejuice staring at her..

Beetlejuice: hmm.. what's up toots? looks like you have company and he is feeling kinda anxious, if you know what i mean...

Lydia: help me...

Beetlejuice: u know the rules babe.. cant do nothing in here. tell you what i'll help you if you agree to marry me. its either me or mr. crabby down stairs and he seems pretty rough and ready.. not like my handsome self.. i'm quiet the catch and willing to wait till our wedding night..

Lydia: okay, just help me...i'll marry u.

Beetlejuice: well then lets get this show on the road, say it once say it twice third times the charm.. stand back and hold the applause.. the shows about to begin..

Lydia: beetljuice, beetljuice, beetlejuice!!

Beetlejuice tugs his shirt sleeve pulls back his hair and smiles... turns to look at the door as he hears violator approaching. violator heard lydia scream his name and is heading toward the attic stairs.

Beetlejuice: it'sss sssshow time...

the ninjak
Great OPs Castle! LMAO

Limbo's supervillain VS Hell's henchman?

Beetlegeuse similar to the GR thread may have trouble manipulating Clown due to his abilities and status.

the ninjak
But if BJ could manipulate Clown like anybody else he could shrink him to the size of a cockroach and crush him.

McNasty996
That's the million dollar question does bjs reality warping effect
hell beings

King Castle
well another question is can they both physically harm each other?

Tattoos N Scars
Beetlejuice was owned by the witch doctor at the end of the movie...I don't think he'll be doing anything to Clown.

King Castle
the watch doctor shrunk his head with magic dust in a ethereal plane...

both imo is reality manipulation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.