benefits of being fat or Detriment to being fat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
a lot of ppl think that being unattracted to a large person is just ppl being shallow.. (yes, i know fat fetish exist).

i watch on tv and see women who are proud to be fat and show their bodies unashamed saying that other ppl have the problem not them.

i also see on tv doctors who say being fat is not a good think and women who try to pass the image of pride in being fat women on tv is irresponsible and ignores the many problems that such size can have on the body.

i also see tv shows where they have weight loss competitions and whatnot.

my question is this what are the benefits of being fat whether its psychological, physical, social or medical..

what is the negative aspects of being fat in modern society?

how heavy do u need to be to be considered fat with height, age and weight ratio?

what countries have the largest fat ppl populations?

should we idealized fatness? should ppl be proud to be fat or be indifferent?

Shakyamunison
"i see on tv" There's the problem. wink

Robtard
Originally posted by King Castle

how heavy do u need to be to be considered fat with height, age and weight ratio?

Health. Really depends on the person's genetics and level of fatness/obesity.

Some like to use the BMI, I think it has faults. Some believe that 20lbs overweight is obese.

The US, iirc. Probably Samona too.

No, we shouldn't, but purely from a health standpoint, not because of physical looks. If someone is happy to be fat and their health isn't an issue. Then who cares.

dadudemon

http://www.hardbodiesinternational.com/Obesity.htm

http://www.webmd.com/diet/tc/healthy-weight-what-is-a-healthy-weight

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/mor_obe_percap-mortality-obesity-per-capita

http://www.amazon.com/Feeding-Desire-Fatness-Sexuality-Saharan/dp/0415280966

So we can close the thread now, right? awesome

BTW, all four items took less than 20 seconds to google, each.

Moriarty
There is no benefit to being overweight. It's horrible. It isn't sexy, and it isn't cool.

I'm sorry, but america has the idea that this is ok. It's not. Stop saying that "natural" is needing a forklift to get out of bed. Natural is being the fittest so that you can survive.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Moriarty
There is no benefit to being overweight. It's horrible. It isn't sexy, and it isn't cool.

I'm sorry, but america has the idea that this is ok. It's not. Stop saying that "natural" is needing a forklift to get out of bed. Natural is being the fittest so that you can survive.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t534900.html

But, yes, you are correct. "Natural" is a very thin, can run for miles, and eats mostly meat, wild fruits and nuts, and lives between 18-24 years.

King Castle

Natural is being the fittest so that you can survive. this is really what i wanna talk about.. when i wolf down food my friend tells me to stop orv i'll get fat. i respond with then i'll get the girl b/c it shows i have access to food and i am a healthy specimen.. he responds to yeh, back in the olden days with fat kings and knights not now...

so my question is what is it to be fit?

Symmetric Chaos
Being fat has no health problems, that's a concept created by the thinness lobby.

King Castle
also have we as humans ever bn programmed as a whole to be attracted to large women or man?

Moriarty
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t534900.html

also, symmetric chaos, i do hope you are joking. I could list the health problems that go along with being fat.

Symmetric Chaos
also, symmetric chaos, i do hope you are joking. I could list the health problems that go along with being fat.

My weight has never gikl8uhujkl

hhelpp cakk 91128 t8yuhjbkarfhwkok hekp ehko mehh

dadudemon

So, you weren't really leaving, at all, and it was just an attention thread? Figures.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
My weight has never gikl8uhujkl

hhelpp cakk 91128 t8yuhjbkarfhwkok hekp ehko mehh

laughing crylaugh

OH MY GOSH!

laughing

Funniest sh*t I've seen on the internet all week. Oh man.

*wipes tears away*

I'm just assuming that that is you:

1. Spazing out because your "nerd rage" is getting the better of you. shifty
2. You horrendously large manbewbz are falling all over the keybaord. wink
3. It's a heart attack.

Either way, it's greatest.

REXXXX
Being chubby and inactive isn't the healthiest you can be, but it by no means will kill you.

Health problems start when you are very much overweight and obese, not when you have a little extra baggage.

a lot of ppl think that being unattracted to a large person is just ppl being shallow.. (yes, i know fat fetish exist)

I like how you think it's necessary to make this part of your topic.

Robtard
It's a known fact that KingCastle likes fat-girls; I've told him time and again that there's nothing wrong with that. Fat chics need dick too.

He seems to have a need to justify his likes, silly really. It's no ones business but his own.

Mr. Chubby-Chaser Man, I salute you.

Quiero Mota

That's a good question actually. The word "fat" doesn't have a concrete definition...mostly because woman who aren't, always think they are. When I hear "fat", I think of a walking beachball who can barely tie their own shoes.

Originally posted by Robtard

The US, iirc. Probably Samona too.

According to the fact-book The Top 10 of Everything, the 3 countries with the fattest adult populations are Tonga, Samoa, and Nauru, in that order. All of which happen to be Pacific islands.

fyi: Qatar, an Arab country, came in fourth. I think America was like 8 or 9.

edit: the book is current: Copyright 2010.

RocasAtoll
BMI's bullshit. Under it, Brad Pitt's overweight as is almost every football and basketball player.

You should be able to figure what's healthy for you. If you eat right and exercise, you should be fine,

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
BMI's bullshit. Under it, Brad Pitt's overweight as is almost every football and basketball player.

How many people in the general population are built like pro-athletes?

King Castle
me.. for starters.flexsport

Moriarty
Originally posted by dadudemon
So, you weren't really leaving, at all, and it was just an attention thread? Figures.
Not leaving forever with no real activity. That was really a farewell to the debaters and the forums I spent hours on. An occasional post on the gdf isnt exactly back in black.

jinXed by JaNx
You know, as a former healthy person turned fat. I'm going to tell you all that there is nothing good about being fat..,Well, other than the over indulgence of gluttony and sloth that a fatty partakes in. I have gained a lil over a hundred pounds in the past year. I'm currently sitting at 289. My muscles have turned to jelly and after walking up stiars i feel like i just ran a marathon to save my life. I was always a rather health conscientious person. Although i was always highly aware and strict towards what i put in my body in the way of food (no processed foods, refined sugars) i regularly partook in drugs such as, Pot, Shroomies and acid. However, other than the tobacco and acid most of the affects from the Shrooms and Pot were often offset by a routine exercise regiment. I was always involved in some type of competitive sport whether it be playing Hockey for the city league or boxing and kick boxing at the local YMCA. This all stopped, however, once i got fat. The drugs never really interfered with my motivation or stamina but once i went twenty pounds over fighting weight i started to lose all energy and motivation. Sooo, in other words, being fat is more detrimental to my health than drugs. What's worse is that at 26 i am fast losing skin elasticity, so, if i don't lose this hundred pounds quickly and slowly, i will have some major flab to worry about. Being fat blows. I also have an entire wardrobe of clothes that i can no longer wear :-(

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I have gained a lil over a hundred pounds in the past year.

How exactly did you do that? It seems like someone would have to TRY to do that. Like eating six meals a day, and only fattening foods.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
How exactly did you do that? It seems like someone would have to TRY to do that. Like eating six meals a day, and only fattening foods.

well...,i suppose that's what happens when one temporarily loses all will. laughing I don't know exactly how it happened. After i lost my job and a few close people to untimely and unjustified means i stopped playing Hockey and exercising. Then i started eating boxed, frozen and canned foods which were high in refined sugars and ultra processed fats. I'm not blaming the food because i did become a week person and lost all drive but the shit foods combined with the absence of exercise, i believe, not only changed my brain chemistry but also my regulatory system in general. Soo, the only moments of self worth that i felt, all came after eating. However, once the serotonin high dwindled, i was left highly depressed. So, effectively, the more i ate the more depressed i would get. mad I guess that's best explanation i can come with. So..,in other words, laziness. laughing out loud

~Bun Bun~

i watch on tv and see women who are proud to be fat and show their bodies unashamed saying that other ppl have the problem not them.

This tends to come from hearing people constantly ragging on you about your weight. We are quite aware of our situation but, to have it be the first thing someone throws in your face... it's like a mental kick in the balls.

Yeah we could always loose weight. It's not rocket science... but, when someone gets to this point... it takes a huge life style change and a whole reworking of ones attitude.

I know perfectly why I am "fat". I'm lazy, simple as that. (I am working on it fyi) I could piss and moan about what affected my weight gain but, the only thing that matters is what your doing right now. It's 100% metnal.

Oh and it's silly to say that it does not affect your health. Without even talking about blood pressure or diabeties... Take a fat person and a fit person and at the end of being on your feet for say 8 hours.... whos feet and back do you think will hurt more.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
well...,i suppose that's what happens when one temporarily loses all will. laughing I don't know exactly how it happened. After i lost my job and a few close people to untimely and unjustified means i stopped playing Hockey and exercising. Then i started eating boxed, frozen and canned foods which were high in refined sugars and ultra processed fats. I'm not blaming the food because i did become a week person and lost all drive but the shit foods combined with the absence of exercise, i believe, not only changed my brain chemistry but also my regulatory system in general. Soo, the only moments of self worth that i felt, all came after eating. However, once the serotonin high dwindled, i was left highly depressed. So, effectively, the more i ate the more depressed i would get. mad I guess that's best explanation i can come with. So..,in other words, laziness. laughing out loud

Maybe if you ever develop diabetes, you can sue your former boss for the medical expenses.

AthenasTrgrFngr
It's a known fact that KingCastle likes fat-girls; I've told him time and again that there's nothing wrong with that. Fat chics need dick too.

He seems to have a need to justify his likes, silly really. It's no ones business but his own.

Mr. Chubby-Chaser Man, I salute you.

i was thinking the same thing! crylaugh

Bardock42
I think we'd first have to define what Castle considers fat. Society as a whole has a tendency to idealize a body type that is actually too thin, especially for women. There are benefits to be somewhat overweight from this "ideal", there are benefits to having fat reserves, etc. So being a stick or also just someone with only muscles and no fat is not the healthiest thing, however if we go into the realm of obesity, or gross overweightness, of course the health benefits are far outweighed by the many increased risks like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, gout, joint pains, etc.

shiv
this is really what i wanna talk about.. when i wolf down food my friend tells me to stop orv i'll get fat. i respond with then i'll get the girl b/c it shows i have access to food and i am a healthy specimen.. he responds to yeh, back in the olden days with fat kings and knights not now...

so my question is what is it to be fit?

Do yourself a favor and listen to your friend.

when i wolf down food my friend tells me to stop orv i'll get fat. i respond with then i'll get the girl b/c it shows i have access to food and i am a healthy specimen..

Whats your IQ?

ADarksideJedi
Where I live it was voted the second state in american to have the most overweight people in it.I believe that but anyway it is not heathly and alot of people do try to lose weight.
I was overweight while going through depression and it took a long time to lose that weight and alot of saying no to certain food.But if you can just say no to yourself then you can do it!

King Castle
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think we'd first have to define what Castle considers fat. Society as a whole has a tendency to idealize a body type that is actually too thin, especially for women. There are benefits to be somewhat overweight from this "ideal", there are benefits to having fat reserves, etc. So being a stick or also just someone with only muscles and no fat is not the healthiest thing, however if we go into the realm of obesity, or gross overweightness, of course the health benefits are far outweighed by the many increased risks like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, gout, joint pains, etc. this is what i want to get at.. what is acceptable? is being chubby or certain lvl of fat have benefits over being trim and by the way healthy weight is having 10% fat on the body depending on the person it can even be 15 to 20% u are using the extreme end similar to ppl using the obese end in their examples.

Robtard
I think we'd first have to define what Castle considers fat. Society as a whole has a tendency to idealize a body type that is actually too thin, especially for women. There are benefits to be somewhat overweight from this "ideal", there are benefits to having fat reserves, etc. So being a stick or also just someone with only muscles and no fat is not the healthiest thing, however if we go into the realm of obesity, or gross overweightness, of course the health benefits are far outweighed by the many increased risks like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, gout, joint pains, etc.

This is pure fail:

http://www.moonbattery.com/skinny-model.jpg

Bardock42
This is pure fail:

http://www.moonbattery.com/skinny-model.jpg

Yeah **** her and the necromancer that raised her.

King Castle
here is what i think is fat/chubby:

http://humankinetics.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/fat-bully.jpg

http://100percentpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/overweight-man.jpg

a good rule i lived by was if u cant see ur penis over ur gut u r fat

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah **** her and the necromancer than raised her.

laughing thumb up

Mindship
This is pure fail: I won't even repost the pic.

Quiero Mota

http://humankinetics.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/fat-bully.jpg

What a loser.

jaden101
dmKM_lizzpc

You're just a big ol' fat kid...Aint'cha fatty?

Jack Daniels
j lo has a fatty ass and I like it so to heck with you fat haters...I like boobs too runlfrun

King Castle
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ha ha. Ya, PM me and I'll tell you my story. Otherwise it would be off topic. you can tell me your fat story in this thread..

everyone else

how much of it is the fat gene's fault?

i mean even if its genetic you still need calorie intake to supplement your mass and growth..

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Fat people are disgusting.

King Castle
i tend to think so but, i recognize i bn indoctrinated into thinking so through years of MA training, sports military experience...

overall i want to know if ppl are helpless victims or they to blame

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Mostly to blame. Want to lose weight? Put down the cheeseburger and hit the gym.

King Castle
i just drink coffee as a diarrhetic, eat fruits for fiber and low calories and i run for a few hours depending how much i want to lose.. usually 5 miles every once in a while keeps me in my window of tolerable weight

BlackZero30x
a lot of ppl think that being unattracted to a large person is just ppl being shallow.. (yes, i know fat fetish exist).

my question is this what are the benefits of being fat whether its psychological, physical, social or medical.

1) only one thing i can think of is you don't have to watch what you eat....but i eat whatever i want whenever i want....im 6'3 & weigh 198LBs but i look like a little branch........

2) most people think it's because it make the person unappealing and so on and while that may be a problem the real problem is how unhealthy it is....i feel that shows such as "HUGE" are being totally irresponsible. this makes kids think ok im overweight and im ok with that....and i don't think they should be because how will they ever go on diets or try and lose weight if they think it's cool?

3) im really just not sure....i mean like i said im 6'3 and 198LBs.....my family and friends can't believe it but once i get on the scale they are all just like "what no way....you sure can't see it" but it could be im gaining muscle since ive been doing 3 mile joggs/runs im not sure and im only 22

4) i have no idea......

5) no we should not at all....being fat is very unhealthy especially on your heart.....if your kinda chubby and its not really a big deal then no one cares imo but being fat is just plain bad because it takes years off of your life and honestly prevents you from living your life in some aspects.

shiv
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
1) only one thing i can think of is you don't have to watch what you eat....but i eat whatever i want whenever i want....im 6'3 & weigh 198LBs but i look like a little branch........

2) most people think it's because it make the person unappealing and so on and while that may be a problem the real problem is how unhealthy it is....i feel that shows such as "HUGE" are being totally irresponsible. this makes kids think ok im overweight and im ok with that....and i don't think they should be because how will they ever go on diets or try and lose weight if they think it's cool?

3) im really just not sure....i mean like i said im 6'3 and 198LBs.....my family and friends can't believe it but once i get on the scale they are all just like "what no way....you sure can't see it" but it could be im gaining muscle since ive been doing 3 mile joggs/runs im not sure and im only 22

4) i have no idea......

5) no we should not at all....being fat is very unhealthy especially on your heart.....if your kinda chubby and its not really a big deal then no one cares imo but being fat is just plain bad because it takes years off of your life and honestly prevents you from living your life in some aspects.

what sports do you play. Do you spend a lot of time outdoors or studying?

when you eat is it mostly junk food or home cooked?

Shakyamunison
you can tell me your fat story in this thread..

everyone else

how much of it is the fat gene's fault?

i mean even if its genetic you still need calorie intake to supplement your mass and growth..

Fat story? F*ck you man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Castle
i am waiting to hear your story..

Robtard
i am waiting to hear your story..

He's obviously self-conscious about being fat. I'd just let it go.

King Castle
fine, shaky will you pm it to me like you said you would?

Shakyamunison
fine, shaky will you pm it to me like you said you would?

That was yesterday. I don't even remember what we were talking about.

King Castle
That was yesterday. I don't even remember what we were talking about. you said you had a similar story like my own.

you said you see me being fat in my future for making a fat joke..

i said no. but, i threw u a bone and told you i once wanted to be fat due to the constant exercise in my life.

i just wanted to give up and it was during an english essay about what we see ourselves or want in our future.

u responded with: i have a similar experience. i'll pm it to you..

Shakyamunison
you said you had a similar story like my own.

you said you see me being fat in my future for making a fat joke..

i said no. but, i threw u a bone and told you i once wanted to be fat due to the constant exercise in my life.

i just wanted to give up and it was during an english essay about what we see ourselves or want in our future.

u responded with: i have a similar experience. i'll pm it to you..

confused I must have been drunk. embarrasment

Robtard
confused I must have been drunk. embarrasment

That's the exact same excuse you used for refusing to pay that underage Thai transsexual prostitute.

King Castle
okay moving on..

what cultures consider fat to be an attractive quality in women and why what is the reason behind it?

Shakyamunison
That's the exact same excuse you used for refusing to pay that underage Thai transsexual prostitute.

I must have been stoned too. sick

Shakyamunison
okay moving on..

what cultures consider fat to be an attractive quality in women and why what is the reason behind it?

The popular image of Buddha is of a fat man (not a woman). However, Buddha was not fat. The reason he was depicted as a fat man is because fatness was considered to be a sign of prosperity.

King Castle
man, you really suck at the spirituality angle referring to the drinking and weed

Shakyamunison
man, you really suck at the spirituality angle referring to the drinking and weed

So, you can't be drunk and stoned and spiritual? Man your religion sucks. laughing out loud

King Castle
when i "was" spiritual... my body was a temple to keep it clean and pure . when i did to anything it was for experience and further knowledge but also to walk the sword's edge..

so, i wouldnt be sloppy drunk or passed out stoned.

mastery of the body and spirit even the mind was my overall goal even while under the influence of certain chemicals .

everything i did i did while keeping the above in mind...

Shakyamunison
when i "was" spiritual... my body was a temple to keep it clean and pure . when i did to anything it was for experience and further knowledge but also to walk the sword's edge..

so, i wouldnt be sloppy drunk or passed out stoned.

mastery of the body and spirit even the mind was my overall goal even while under the influence of certain chemicals .

everything i did i did while keeping the above in mind...

There is nothing "unclean" about alcohol or marijuana. See, you are still talking "Christian thinking" to me. Rightful thinking leads to rightful actions, and wrongful thinking leads to wrongful actions. If you have a beer, and or smoke a J, that does not mean that you are automatically thinking wrongfully. I personally don't get drunk, or wasted, not because of some spiritual belief, but because I like my life.

BTW I was only joking about be drunk. I just don't remember what I was talking about yesterday.

King Castle
it was not christian thinking it was korean zen spirituality MA...

Shakyamunison
it was not christian thinking it was korean zen spirituality MA...

Sure sounded like Christian thinking to me, but no big deal. cool

King Castle
Sure sounded like Christian thinking to me, but no big deal. cool b/c religions and spiritual thinking dont have overlapping beliefs, rules or say the same thing on certain aspects right? smokin'

also bhuddism and hinduism beat christianity by hundreds of yrs and very likely influenced christianity..

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by shiv
what sports do you play. Do you spend a lot of time outdoors or studying?

when you eat is it mostly junk food or home cooked?

truthfully I like basketball and football but i barely play that anymore. I box with my friend sometimes. I love being outdoors and go for 3 mile jogs/run sometimes i make it six miles(and sometimes i wear my leg weights)if im really feeling it.

as for eating i hardly eat candy....only certain candies(ice cream). but i mostly eat Burgers, Pizza, Subs....basically Lots of meat and i drink a lot of milk.

plus i have been told that i have a pretty fast metabolism

Jack Daniels
my hips and knees hurt when I jog...walking no big deal but thats old person stuff..lol..guess all the drinkin...kills the joints I guess

King Castle
i bn thinking if shaky is fat? probably.

anyways can we get any positive comments of why its okay to be fat or retain a higher fat content then 25%?

Jack Daniels
chics boobs

Shakyamunison
i bn thinking if shaky is fat? probably.

anyways can we get any positive comments of why its okay to be fat or retain a higher fat content then 25%?

Will you stop thinking about me? It makes me nervous. eek!

King Castle
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
chics boobs that's what i was thinkin.. acceptable in bewbz and badonka donk.

also is being voluptuous Curvaceous the same as being fat?

StarCraft2
fat benefits =
>able to take more body hits without edema.
>less chance of getting taken down or better take down defense when sprawling
>bigger/fat people have more strength when it comes to striking
>float when at water

fat detriment.
>hi chances of stroke heart attack hypertension diabetes and other health detriment
>less cardio power(easily get tired)
>unsexy looking

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StarCraft2
>bigger/fat people have more strength when it comes to striking

No, big muscular people have more striking strength. Fat doesn't make your stronger.

King Castle
agreed. i was about to post that.. if fat made u stronger you see less fat ppl struggling in the gym with the equal amount of weight that a smaller trim person is lifting.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, big muscular people have more striking strength. Fat doesn't make your stronger.

true but the bigger they are the more muscle mass they have. fat is just added weight. well atleast what im seeing in the gym. fat/big people have more punching power to average not fat people

King Castle
but you are implying that the fat guy has muscle underneath said fat.. i am guessing those "fat" guys are in shape for the MMA...

some how i dont see a guy like butter bean being as strong as some one in his own weight class who has about 10 t0 15% fat.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1300000/images/_1300153_esch_19963000.jpg

StarCraft2
well if my head starts to ache or when I am seeing double after getting punched to the head by a big fat guy.
and I am implying that the fat guy has muscle underneath said fat
Look at roy nelson W15-L4-D0
http://squabbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/roynelson_580.jpg
guy on the left with his eyes closed

King Castle
how tall is the guy to the left from the guy in the right and what is their weight difference between the two?

if all things are equal the fat guy isnt punching the other guy any harder due to fat.

StarCraft2
looks like a jab since he is orthodox. and jabs are not powerful.
lemme look at the weight classes because they should be in the same weight class.
cuz when i participate in tournaments, we had weigh ins and put us into weight categories

King Castle
i am saying that if you get a tall fat guy and compare the strength between him and a shorter guy not all things are equal.. and that fat tall guy might have more muscle mass along with his fat then the shorter guy with less mass overall hardly an equal comparison..

same height, weight bone density should be factored in order to say who is superior.

Jack Daniels
I got bumped so if my last post shows up Im not trying to double post ..just cant edit cause I dont see it ...anyways what I was going to add was a question...has anyone heard of the biblical curse where if a mother was a real ho her daughters would be cursed seven generations down with thigh rot "orange peel effect"??
suppose to be in king james version bible.... not sure how its worded...fat could be a curse??? (if you believe in that..lol)

StarCraft2
i am saying that if you get a tall fat guy and compare the strength between him and a shorter guy not all things are equal.. and that fat tall guy might have more muscle mass along with his fat then the shorter guy with less mass overall hardly an equal comparison..

same height, weight bone density should be factored in order to say who is superior.

tall fat guy wins due to weight (harder to take down, endure more hits, taller means more reach advantage) Only in fighting if both men are equally skilled in MMA.

shorter guy wins in among other things, less fat = more appealing to women, less chance of having health problems.

King Castle
you are big boned arent you?sneer

anyways.... moving on.

what is the difference between curvaceous and voluptuous and fat?

is there a difference?

jinXed by JaNx
well if my head starts to ache or when I am seeing double after getting punched to the head by a big fat guy.
and I am implying that the fat guy has muscle underneath said fat
Look at roy nelson W15-L4-D0
http://squabbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/roynelson_580.jpg
guy on the left with his eyes closed

Yeah, but that guy who is at fighting weight and well conditioned can actually last 10 rounds laughing out loud

StarCraft2
mma only have 5 minute 5 rounds at maximum for championships only
rest are 3 rounds of 5 minutes. and fat guys in mma are well known for taking hits.

so theres no 10 rounds

StarCraft2
you are big boned arent you?sneer

anyways.... moving on.

what is the difference between curvaceous and voluptuous and fat?

is there a difference?

fat = paddings without nerve endings that has no pain receptors

difference btwn curvaceous voluptuous and fat is the persons opinion looking at the curvaceous/voluptuous/fat body

ADarksideJedi
There is alot of people I know who are overweight and are dating or married to a skinny person and they have no promblem.I feel that we can't help who we fall inlove with weather it be our skin color or beliefs or weight.

jinXed by JaNx
mma only have 5 minute 5 rounds at maximum for championships only
rest are 3 rounds of 5 minutes. and fat guys in mma are well known for taking hits.

so theres no 10 rounds

Doesn't matter to me. The fact still remains that the fat dudes heart and muscles have to beat faster and work harder. I really don't think anyone is going to ever choose fat over muscle.

ADarksideJedi
I forgot to add that where I live it was voted the second overweight state of all of the other states.I forget which state was the first.

King Castle
fat = paddings without nerve endings that has no pain receptors

difference btwn curvaceous voluptuous and fat is the persons opinion looking at the curvaceous/voluptuous/fat body if that is so why do fat ppl cry when you belly slap them?

Do you go arround slapping fat people ion their bellies KC?

Also, Sumo wrestlers don't.

AsbestosFlaygon
Benefits of being fat?

LOL As if there is such a thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Benefits of being fat?

LOL As if there is such a thing.

There actually are some, though limited and the amount of how overweight you are can outweigh(ha, made a funny) the benefits.

Being a bit overweight (10-15lbs) isn't all that risky in terms of fat related deaths(heart, liver, kidney issues), but it can be helpful in overcoming some diseases, should you get them. Pneumonia being one, iirc.

chomperx9
You can float in water if you are over weight

Bardock42
Originally posted by chomperx9
You can float in water if you are over weight

Also, if you are a witch.

Robtard
Python ftw.

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
Do you go arround slapping fat people ion their bellies KC?

Also, Sumo wrestlers don't. i have. sad embarrasment

Also, if you are a witch. Would you say that witches are overall better off than fatties?

Bardock42
Originally posted by 753
Would you say that witches are overall better off than fatties? Now, that really depends what year you are talking about, doesn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.