Thor vs Blue Marvel in h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Thor has Mjolnir but can only use it as a mallet.

Who wins?

dmills
BM. But he has to make it quick before Thor begins to really cut loose.

Gecko4lif
Thor can take BM

amnesia
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thor can take BM

Thought you wrote can't, that would have been weird coming from you.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by amnesia
Thought you wrote can't, that would have been weird coming from you. blink

What is that supposed to mean good sir.

amnesia
you do seem to like Thor.

Gecko4lif
Because he is both a flushed out and a powerful character. He has earned my respect. Unlike some blonde superman clones i can mention.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure that Kevin -creator of Blue Marvel- stated that Blue Marvel was stronger than Superman yet weaker than Thor. big grin

It would probably be a stalemate like it would usually be between high end strong men unless there were higher stakes. If I had to pick one, I'd give it to Thor. Hell of a fight though. Kevin made it clear that Blue Marvel is up there with Sentry, Hulk and yes, even Thor.

amnesia
Thor 6/10 imo

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure that Kevin -creator of Blue Marvel- stated that Blue Marvel was stronger than Superman yet weaker than Thor. big grin

His credibility just plummeted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The man obviously knows his stuff.

dmills
Kevin said that his strength was on par with ppl like Thor, Superman, Sentry etc. Not any stronger, not any weaker. He really emphasized that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think he was joking when he said what I said. It was over at CBR most likely.

He considers most high end beings to be on par for the most part. Blue Marvel=Thor=Superman etc.

dmills
Although his feats seem to contradict that statement. On panel he has soloed a team with several class 100's and beaten ppl that have slapped around Wonder Man, Sentry etc easily, ko'ed King Hype too.

dmills
His matter/anti matter manip may somehow play into that though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Although his feats seem to contradict that statement. On panel he has soloed a team with several class 100's and beaten ppl that have slapped around Wonder Man, Sentry etc easily, ko'ed King Hype too.

So nothing that Thor isn't capable off?

I'd like to point out that he didn't slap around Sentry easily. I'd say they're pretty close in strength based off of that fight.

dmills
So nothing that Thor isn't capable off?

I'd like to point out that he didn't slap around Sentry easily. I'd say they're pretty close in strength based off of that fight. I was referring to him defeating Anti-Man, who slapped around Sentry easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was referring to him defeating Anti-Man, who slapped around Sentry easily.

As I recall, Anti-Man had gotten more powerful etc. than when Blue Marvel originally defeated him. In their first encounter in modern continuity, Blue Marvel lost I believe. Then when he finally defeated him, I think his other powers were in play and they created some kind of reactor through a combination of powers. I'm not too clear on the details but I'm pretty sure it wasn't through sheer strength.

psycho gundam
http://i29.tinypic.com/zls1l1.jpg

evil face

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

dmills
So you post a scan inferring that that's the Blue Marvel since "they" all look alike huh?

j/k laughing

psycho gundam
"they all" instead of "those two" = racist

Mindset
Both of you are racist.

Now come pick my cotton.

vansonbee
Thor remind me of Johannes Mehserle.

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i29.tinypic.com/zls1l1.jpg

evil face Who was the art team on that? Damn that's good stuff.

Stoic
I see three possible scenarios playing out in this battle, one Thor barely winning by superior fighting ability due to experience, or two, Thor getting seperated from the hammer midway and getting the mess beaten out of him. Then again he may go into beserker mode, and trash Blue Marvel like he did to the Infinity Watch.

It's a toss up.

ankur29

roll eyes (sarcastic) , did he really say that

Kevin said that his strength was on par with ppl like Thor, Hulk,Martian Manhunter,Superman, Sentry etc. Not any stronger, not any weaker. He really emphasized that.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Gotta go with Thor. He has BM beat in pure sill.

Kasper Gutman
Just google the Civil War mini series and you'll get the artist's name. Shame it's wasted on the clone Thor and not the real one.

the ninjak
Negative Man smashed Sentry then Blue Marvel turned up and put up a real fight.
Blue MArvel should win especially in H2H.

OneDumbG0
^ I'd give Blue Marvel the majority.

His showing against King Hyperion was very impressive.

thanos-prime
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.