Ghost Rider vs Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Mephisto: johnny i need you to bring me an old toy of mind that i lost..

JB: find it yourself, i am not your lapdog.

Mephisto: its a toy to me johnny not to the humans... get it back or unleash a little hell on earth. whoever opens it will be damned... if i didnt know any better i say some one send it to some one you love johnny..

JB: Roxxy?

johnny rides home and runs to her apartment, roxxy curious at this strange object tries to open it..

JB: Roxxy, nooo.... dont!!

Roxxy drops the box its too late as it begins to open up..

JB: run dont look back!! i'll handle this..

Roxxy: johnny!! i'm sorry!!

JB: go!!

PinHead: you are not the one to open the box....

JB: yes, i am!!! aarrhh!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlGZvker18&feature=related

GR:...and vengeance will be served!! the guilty will be punished..

Pinhead: tell me does it hurt? ahahahaahhah!!!.. come.. do your worst... i enjoy pain...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tur9PW-2nR0&feature=related

Tattoos N Scars
Hell, I don't know. GR's only chance is if the Penance Stare works on Pinhead..if not, I don't see a way for Blaze to defeat him...unless he solves the box and sends him back to hell.

XanatosForever
I'm pretty sure this thread has been done before, and Pinhead won.

jinXed by JaNx
Yea, Penance stare would destroy, Pinhead. Pinhead was once a human so it will definitely work on him.

Rogue Jedi
yes

steverules_2
Since Pinhead does have a human side to him stated in hellraiser 2 and 3 the penance stare will work, hence Ghostrider wins

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Pinhead won.

No

XanatosForever
Like I said, I thought it'd been done before, and someone argued that Pinhead no longer had a soul or whatever.

Lestov16
I'd say Pinhead. I don't see how the Penance Stare would work on him. He's not just some demon, he's virtually a nature force of nature whom cannot be denied

BruceSkywalker
must re watch Hellraiser movies, but from what i remember GR should win due to penance stare

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yea, Penance stare would destroy, Pinhead. Pinhead was once a human so it will definitely work on him.

steverules_2
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Like I said, I thought it'd been done before, and someone argued that Pinhead no longer had a soul or whatever.

I've never heard it stated in the films that he has no soul

Rogue Jedi
Wait, dude has a point, if Pinhead is no longer mortal, does he retain his soul?

steverules_2
If it's not mentioned in the movie then I'm guessing we may have to come the conclusion that he does...

I too wonder if he has a soul but like I mentioned it's never stated that he DOESN'T have a soul, I'm kinda thinking maybe he does due to the fact that he has a human side

King Castle
the human soul tends to go to hell.. why wouldnt pinhead soul be his body in his lil hell dimension?

steverules_2
I'm guessing people are thinking that if Pinhead had a soul he wouldn't be able to go through with the acts that he does when it comes to torturing

Rogue Jedi
Good question.

King Castle
b/c he has bn corrupted by hell and tortured himself desensitized and is now the one doing the torturing..

i mean why is hell, hell?

steverules_2
mmm

King Castle
we better get a priest in here to help answer these questions..

_BEZaPN8gUY

Rogue Jedi
Wisconsin.

the ninjak
I don't believe Pinhead has a soul. Because at the end of Hellbound you see the original explorer who became Pinhead rise to confront him. It's still debatable though.

But anyway if the stare destroyed the explorer's soul Pinhead may still remain...he may even become stronger because all traces of humanity have been erased, he'll become a true demon then.

Pinhead would still have a mad battle on his hands. Although he can manipulate reality to create weapons out of thin air to hold GR, GR would just brake his bonds and unleash punishing blows. Pinhead always liked to send projectiles and hook chains at his opponents....they won't do crap to Blaze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.