Gamora vs Captain America & Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko,kill cis on morality on...

fight takes place in NYC...

Slade is heading to a business proposition but has bn interrupted by gamora..

she has come to kill slade since she has heard that he was one of the top killers on earth..

Slade not ready only has his sword, K-bar and his standard side arm...
he is running for his life trying to regain the advantage leaping over cars.

Captain America just on a stroll and eating a nyc hot dog sees slade in an overcoat leaping and running through traffic and ppl.. he even manages to slow down and pick up a lil girl from being hit by a car b4 cap could respond...(slade may have had ulterior motives for his apparent heroic act)

he also sees gamora behind him and not as worried toward the civilians.. Cap angry decides to help slade as he pulls off his trench coat and reveals his shield strapped to his back..

Slade seeing cap and recognizing a potential ally decides to stop running from gamora and face her..

Stoic
Oh boy, Gamora has a considerable strength advantage over both of these guys, and is argumentally faster and potentially more agile than them as well. I think she'd kick both of their butts.

Power Cosmic II
Gamora

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Gamora

Although it would be a tough fight.

Juk3n
if the Wolverine can tag her with his claws, Cap can tag her with the shield, Gamora is being WAY over hyped here. Slade has spider-man esque agility, and instant reactions, going by his feats he can tag her too. He's lacking skillwise, and so is Cap when compared to Gamora, but at the end of the day a punch is a punch and everyone on the field is a master. I think they can get some wins.

King Castle
i seriously question the spidey equal agility comparison..

ImmortalIronMan
Gamora would probably win unless Cap and Slade have their jobber aura feats.

Omega Vision
Gamora wins. The one way I can see the team winning is a shield toss decapitation, which with morality on Cap won't do.

srankmissingnin
Gamora doesn't have a single impressive speed feat. In a head to head feat comparison she would be hard pressed even touch either of these guys. The only "speed feat" (it's not a speed feat... but whatever, Gamora fans think it is) she has is shoulder checking Ronan... which is a apparently (lol) impressive because of the sound effect...

yeeeeeeeeah

Black bolt z
She has good speed.Enough to beat wolverine shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Not to anyone who knows what they are talking about.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z

no wrong as usual.

Aries_04
What is the K-bar referenced in the original post. Slades power staff?

srankmissingnin
A KA-Bar is like a utility knife... I figured he meant that.

King Castle
its the military term for a combat knife
http://t0.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcR2O63PzaQrqrNqYcDvr_Edf5nXHobSji9_tCac
mUuMKwjHI1M&t=1&usg=__NV2qUl9lldL3leHCxzrt7PBGhhg=

Omega Vision
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Gamora doesn't have a single impressive speed feat. In a head to head feat comparison she would be hard pressed even touch either of these guys. The only "speed feat" (it's not a speed feat... but whatever, Gamora fans think it is) she has is shoulder checking Ronan... which is a apparently (lol) impressive because of the sound effect...

yeeeeeeeeah
Well there's her getting past Thanos's defenses, who if you ask Thanos fans here is fast enough to tag Surfer going at multiple-times lightspeed. dur

King Castle
kinda like batman and his ftl speed combat speed against herald lvl beings?

Aries_04
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
A KA-Bar is like a utility knife... I figured he meant that.

Thanks

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well there's her getting past Thanos's defenses, who if you ask Thanos fans here is fast enough to tag Surfer going at multiple-times lightspeed. dur

She can hit Thanos in sparing match! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgkg
I'm going with Gamora. The Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy has to mean something....right.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by kgkg
I'm going with Gamora. The Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy has to mean something....right.

Yeah, it means she has a reason to stay away from Earth and the Milkyway Galaxy. cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
yes right as usual. Fix'd

King Castle
so how does the fight go?

cdtm
What the hell?

Cassandra Cain, who can wipe the floor with Cap, is voted to not even give Gamora a challenge, but Cap can beat her?

Come on, Batman is a tough fight for Cap. Gamora knocks around Maxim and makes Drax say "Ow"..

Bouboumaster
She can hang with Ronan. She absolutly crush those two.

h1a8
I think the team (at their best) gives her problems and ultimately wins if CIS is off.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She can hang with Ronan. She absolutly crush those two.

She should, yeah.

I can't see any street or mid range character really beating her. Spidey or Danny "might" be able to make her work for it, depending on how good her damage soak is..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by cdtm
She should, yeah.

I can't see any street or mid range character really beating her. Spidey or Danny "might" be able to make her work for it, depending on how good her damage soak is..

She has a great healing factor. So there's that.

The fact is that she's far, far above the human levels in every single stats. If my memory are all right, she is a 20 tons lifter.

In the past, she was shown being able to go toe-to-toe with Maxam, a brick who one-shotted Wonderman, and outfought Hercules himself. And in Annhiliation, she went almost toe-to-toe with Ronan.

Those two doesn't have any chance whatsoever. Cap would last longer than Destrock, but only because he can hide under the shield. That's it.

jinzin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
She has a great healing factor. So there's that.

The fact is that she's far, far above the human levels in every single stats. If my memory are all right, she is a 20 tons lifter.

In the past, she was shown being able to go toe-to-toe with Maxam, a brick who one-shotted Wonderman, and outfought Hercules himself. And in Annhiliation, she went almost toe-to-toe with Ronan.

Those two doesn't have any chance whatsoever. Cap would last longer than Destrock, but only because he can hide under the shield. That's it. no expression

Between Deathstroke and Cap there's a lonnnnng list in the name game that they've beat on which would absolutely trounce Gamora's.... just saying, being super strong and having a few impressive showings under your belt is not a good reason to give someone a win over this team. erm

SamZED
Wow, Jin. Havent seen you in a long time. How you been? smile

jinzin
Meh, had a couple of rough fights in a row. Life's just been.... well it's been how life tends to get yknow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.